Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Post update heavies and specials issues [Hotfix Coming Today!]

Comments

• Options
    LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Manthro wrote: »
    That's promising

Yeah let's just hope they don't forget fixing it.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »
    Asking a second time, how about a goodwill gesture and sending out a 10 pack of AM revives before this upcoming AM? Something to hold us over until the issue is resolved.

Well, since this is the second week already, it should be a 20 pack.
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Or, you know, DON’T increase the price for repair/revive kits when the game suffers from uncountable bugs/AI cheats, bots not working properly (Necrotronus the latest addition), new content not being released when it should etc.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited April 2020
    Hey everybody,

Good news! While I don't have a specific timeline just yet, we have uncovered the cause of this issue and are working on getting a fix out! It won't be this week, but hopefully, we can have it out soon!

While we wait for a fix, can you clarify exactly what this comment is referencing? The comment says “issue” as in singular but right now the player base is experiencing multiple problems since 8.4 went out. Is this fix going to address the broken AI fight dynamics? The T2A surplus/sell freeze? The rollout of new vs old kits?

The title of this thread pertains to AI fight dynamics related problems and that is certainly a priority but please confirm.
  • Options
    PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    and some ETA will be appreciated
  • Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Hey everybody,

Good news! While I don't have a specific timeline just yet, we have uncovered the cause of this issue and are working on getting a fix out! It won't be this week, but hopefully, we can have it out soon!

While we wait for a fix, can you clarify exactly what this comment is referencing? The comment says “issue” as in singular but right now the player base is experiencing multiple problems since 8.4 went out. Is this fix going to address the broken AI fight dynamics? The T2A surplus/sell freeze? The rollout of new vs old kits?

The title of this thread pertains to AI fight dynamics related problems and that is certainly a priority but please confirm.

I'm thinking it's just just being referred to the AI issues. For the rev kits they stated on the concerned thread that they will wait for the outcome of the new daily objective to find out if the said is enough to balance out the requirements of the rev kits. No idea about the sell freeze of T2A though.
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike I encountered a new unrelated bug in arenas today, but post it here anyway, don’t want to make yet another thread.

My Mixmaster fought Bonecrusher, and my Mix was barely gaining any power, BoneCrusher got to a sp3 before I got to my sp1. And after my sp1 I gained no power at all. I was laying into him, and he didn’t get any hits in and didn’t use his sp3 fortunately, cause his bleeds almost killed me. He was paired up with Wheeljack and Kickback. Look into and fix this please, Thanks.
  • Options
    No video of it, Sorry, I was so perplexed I just wanted to finish the fight without dying
  • Options
    Groo wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike I encountered a new unrelated bug in arenas today, but post it here anyway, don’t want to make yet another thread.

My Mixmaster fought Bonecrusher, and my Mix was barely gaining any power, BoneCrusher got to a sp3 before I got to my sp1. And after my sp1 I gained no power at all. I was laying into him, and he didn’t get any hits in and didn’t use his sp3 fortunately, cause his bleeds almost killed me. He was paired up with Wheeljack and Kickback. Look into and fix this please, Thanks.

It's not a bug. Bonecrusher reduces your power gain by a certain percentage per stack of bleed. If you melee crit him, you will have 1 stack of bleed on you. The more bleed stacks that were on your mixmaster, the less he power gains
  • Options
    But I only had 1-2 bleeds at a time, and gained absolutely no power. I’ve faced Bonecrusher too many times not to see this is a bug.
  • Options
    Groo wrote: »
    But I only had 1-2 bleeds at a time, and gained absolutely no power. I’ve faced Bonecrusher too many times not to see this is a bug.

Please create a new thread for this subject. Clearly off the topic here. Thanks!
  • Options
    Before I do, can someone with a very high sig BC state what his % are? In power gain and power reduction for the opponent? Maybe I have never faced a BC with that high sig before?
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This has happened to me more than once with Grimlock
  • Options
    I don't have an exact ETA on this, as it was requested in the thread, but we're working hard to get it out ASAP. We just know it won't be this week.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Interesting coincidence?

"We have noooooo idea what could possibly be causing this." - Everyone at Kabam.
  • Options
    Wasp vs Dino in missions. Twice in one fight.

q9ipya33u3se.gif

crc3w97eldmu.gif
  • Options
    On the flip side, Dino missing his in arenas.

lvkd889229ha.gif
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Darm0k bravo! the other past bugs/cheats, they were able to disregard it bc we never went through with documentation. you single-handedly took care of it.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2020
    On an arena 6 streak, i came across a R5 necrotronus.
    Assigned a 5* R4 Rhinox. No issues, right?

Wrong.

No matter how many hits I've landed, the poor maximal would miss his heavy.
    2 hits + heavy? Miss.
    5 hits + heavy? Miss.
    15 hits + SP2? Miss, miss and miss.

It got so bad today that you've practically rendered KB, MM, Rhinox, BC, et al near useless.

And today the dreaded Auto-Dash-into-opponents'-SPs has made a return.

I retract my dose of positivity from the 8.4 patch thread.

PS - R5 Megatron on Strange Refractor in raids practically dodged 3 minutes worth of heavies. Non-ranged heavies.
    Woof.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Here’s an older one I forgot to post. Lucky Ratchet connected on the second hit, but it could have been bad.

ds8ocgh7sa36.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Prime is not immune either.

Here Sideswipe blocks it after a combo, but low enough health to still get KO’ed. (quick edit: not even a full combo, this is after a light melee)
    cbxyksfcaxhg.gif

Prime dodging Prime, but lucky the very last hit got him.
    ylhmbyb0qos1.gif
  • Options
    Scorponok’s dazed ability is supposed to help avoid ranged specials, but it doesn’t come into play if the AI dodge’s the first blast after a combo.

vgqa9qqgosg8.gif
  • Options
    Man, Waspinator just can’t get a break.

qtsyhb795xm6.gif
  • Options
    And since we’re covering not just missed specials (and heavies), here’s Bludgeon dodging an attack after getting hit by ranged.

ycmcpa9hzfml.gif
  • Options
    It's a shame how kabam fails to rectify a bug. It should really be a snap of fingers and if not then it should really be a priority. I wonder how come its taking so long to get this rectified. How do you guys manage to mess up the coding while trying to bring something new to the game. Why don't you do a beta testing before launching the updates live? Why do you make the players suffer?
    It's been 3 years and this is how kabam has been all the time. They launch a faulty coded file and then take months to rectify it making the players suffer.

By the way this also calls for a big compensation. Don't think that the Players will settle down with some cheap rewards that are easily obtainable otherwise. I don't usually ask for compensation but this time it has to be like this. You are making the players suffer. Don't let this go easily.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Darm0k wrote: »
    And since we’re covering not just missed specials (and heavies), here’s Bludgeon dodging an attack after getting hit by ranged.

ycmcpa9hzfml.gif

tagging the Mods to make sure they're aware that is a bug too. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

This one is bad.. and they can also attack. I've encountered this a couple times now. When the AI doesn't get "stun" by your initial range (or melee) and just hits you right back.
  • Options
    bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Same here i m also facing similar difficulties. It was cheetor who missed sp1 after a combo
  • Options
    BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Not one heavy attack is connecting. It is completely unacceptable that this problem is not fixed. 3 years now and this game has become a joke. Not worth any investment from players.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2020
    Yo The opponents are dodging My tronus' sp2 range hit after a combo in AMs.

How am i supposed to heal !!! Huh

• Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Slayer wrote: »
    Yo The opponents are dodging My tronus' sp2 range hit after a combo in AMs.

How am i supposed to heal !!! Huh

Why you getting hit doe?