Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission - Fog of War: Apparitions

Is it a spirit from the past or a ghostly vision of the future? Strange tricks can be played on the mind as the Fog of War once again falls over New Quintessa. Prepare your team for a fight as you face off against hidden foes and SOMEONE taking the form of a beloved leader.

That’s right, Commanders! These replayable Missions are back with a whole new vengeance! You can get lost in the fog starting Nov 14th at 9EST until Nov 20th with your favorite roster in hopes to take down an imposter.

Don’t forget though, Commanders, this mission comes with the following Buffs!

Harness Power (All Difficulties)

Each bar of Power adds an additional effect to successful Melee Attacks. 1 Bar adds Melee Repair, 2 Bars adds Power Drain and 3 Bars adds Shock Damage.

Stagger (T3 & T4 Difficulties)
Heavy Attacks inflict the opponent with a Stun, Power Lock, or Armor Break for 7 seconds.

Special 3 Unlocked (T4 Difficulty)
Special 3 Attack unlocked! Watch out, Commanders!

There will once again be a total of 4 difficulties to choose from! The higher you go, the better the rewards!

T1
- 10 T1 Class Spark Essence per Fight
T2 - 60 T2 Class Spark Essence per Fight
T3 - 130 T3 Class Spark Essence per Fight
T4 - 35 T4 Class Spark Essence per fight

Tougher enemies are once again hiding away though, waiting to ambush you! However if you can withstand and hold your ground you will be rewarded 4x the Class Essence!

Best of luck out there in your endeavors and don’t get lost!
The Fog can be very misleading. Are you ready for it?

giphy.gif

Comments

• Niiiiice! 👍👍
  • Most excellent! This is perfect for defeating those post-spotlight doldrums. I wonder which class will be more prevalent this time around? I know many of us are hoping for tech.....
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Most excellent! This is perfect for defeating those post-spotlight doldrums. I wonder which class will be more prevalent this time around? I know many of us are hoping for tech.....

Tech/Scout would be the dream.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    m7gs7iseenn6.gif
    6lozsxq6m2gi.gif
    And this time I'm grinding the HELL out of it!!
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Any future planning for revamping AM rewards @Kabam Vydious the 1st FOW ruined the game already as a top alliance like KAON has disbanded because of it. As AM rewards are worthless at the point.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Most excellent! This is perfect for defeating those post-spotlight doldrums. I wonder which class will be more prevalent this time around? I know many of us are hoping for tech.....

Or just make them equally obtainable....
  • Yes thank you Kabam....been holding out for tech sparks to r5 Wheeljack
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited November 2019
    This was the previous FOW rewards. Will we have those random tough opponents for more 4x shards?

"You may encounter an occasional tougher Enemy! While they’re more dangerous, defeating them will reward 4x the Class Essence!"
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    This was the previous FOW rewards. Will we have those random tough opponents for more 4x shards?

"You may encounter an occasional tougher Enemy! While they’re more dangerous, defeating them will reward 4x the Class Essence!"

Yes! I'm gonna add that now!
  • Thank you!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mutantdoc wrote: »

That was something I just thought of asking. Are these quantities about the same a last time or a bit more?
    Can't really remember
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

That was something I just thought of asking. Are these quantities about the same a last time or a bit more?
    Can't really remember

The only difference you're going to see is a slight decrease in T3 & T4, but only by 5 Essence per fight.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

That’s right, Commanders! These replayable Missions are back with a whole new vengeance! You can get lost in the fog starting Nov 14th at 9EST until Nov 20th with your favorite roster in hopes to take down an imposter.

Is this 9am pacific or eastern? Even after the daylight saving time change? Or is 0900 UTC?

😂
  • GroundwaveGroundwave Posts: 15
    edited November 2019
    Do we also get other tougher enemies then only demolishers and tacticians?
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    This is Nice and all @Kabam Vydious , but when are you making t4b more obtainable? Already sitting at 8 unused t4c sparks even before this event starts because of the t4b shortage. Still, it’s a good event, and hoping to get some scout and tech foes, there were so few of those last time around.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Can't really remember

The only difference you're going to see is a slight decrease in T3 & T4, but only by 5 Essence per fight.

So it will still be heavily unbalanced towards, say, Demolition essence?
  • Yes! I’ll grind this for some T4 Brawler and Scout essence
  • Awesome! I can’t wait thanks l!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    BTW, when you say "Nov 14th at 9EST" -- it's AM or PM?
  • This is awesome! Along with the essence received from each fight, will we get any completion/exploration rewards as well?
  • HALLELUJAH!!! Happy days are here again!!!
  • I love fog of war. Thanks Kabam Admins!! Could we have a unique Christmas special mission like this? Instead of fog it can be blinding snow and it can have a few extra levels, one for bot shards and one for t3 basic and t4 basic. It can last 12 days for the 12 days of Christmas! I had an arena idea but this would be really well-received.
  • One Very important question
    Can we get other 4 class essence SCOUT, WARRIOR, TECH, BRAWLER
    Cause last time we have got enough TACT & DEMO T4C
    No need more of these two.
    😅
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Thanks so much Kabam Fog Of War is an awesome T4 Class essence mission, I really enjoyed the first round of it 👍
  • BTW, when you say "Nov 14th at 9EST" -- it's AM or PM?

I think it's am if it was pm it would be 21:00
  • 5 more hours to go. 9am New York time
  • This is great!!! I also wanted to know if the distribution of t4c is balanced out here or will it again favor two random classes like the last time? @Kabam Vydious
  • Mrnomis wrote: »
    Some of the essence rewarded doesn't match the bot class. I came up against a x4 Ultra Magnus who rewarded me with brawler and warrior essence from Ironhide. This is after my first 5 fights.
    Same here. Tech gave me Demo; Demo gave me Brawler...
  • Mrnomis wrote: »
    Some of the essence rewarded doesn't match the bot class. I came up against a x4 Ultra Magnus who rewarded me with brawler and warrior essence from Ironhide. This is after my first 5 fights.
    1st run completed. Only 2 of the 9 fights provided essence that matched the bot class. I'm not really complaining. Just please don't let it all give me demo.

Same. Essence rewards seem to be randomized this time, which is fine by me.