Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    This thread should be closed down bcz kabam has already mentioned that they have no plans on releasing new bots anymore.. It is the harsh truth...then why this thread I don't get it..🤔 honestly this is what enrages me.

We have the right to at least dream about new bots lol! 😂😢😭😢😂

I have a dream.... A dream. THAT THE MIGHTY BEAST WARS MEGATRON WILL ONE DAY..... BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER.

That Megatron is nothing compared to the deity known as Warpath.

Nah. BW megs is cooler.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    This thread should be closed down bcz kabam has already mentioned that they have no plans on releasing new bots anymore.. It is the harsh truth...then why this thread I don't get it..🤔 honestly this is what enrages me.

We have the right to at least dream about new bots lol! 😂😢😭😢😂

I have a dream.... A dream. THAT THE MIGHTY BEAST WARS MEGATRON WILL ONE DAY..... BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER.

That Megatron is nothing compared to the deity known as Warpath.

Nah. BW megs is cooler.

But he isn't a bayformer!
  • 81oqgu9uragu.jpeg
    Name: Kaon
    Faction: DJD- Decepticon Justice Division
    Class: Tech

Signature: “1.21 Gigawatts”- Kaon has the most powerful electrical abilities that cybertron has ever seen, and he puts them to work..... frying his opponents. Basic ranged now do shock damage as do medium melee attacks.

SP1: “Tesla fist”- Kaon can redirect the electricity within his frame to where he currently needs it, in this case, the opponents midsection. He throws three punches each inflicting a shock debuff.

SP2: “lighting strikes thrice”- Kaon can manipulate the electrical current of his own frame, and his surroundings. He summons three lighting bolts to strike the opponent. Each inflicting mild shock damage and causing T-clog.

SP3- “the chair”- Kaon has a more unique alt mode. An electrical chair that can move. He chases down the opponent and electrocutes their brain module, inflicting T-clog, fatigue, and shock debuffs. (Fatigue is that fun little buff that stuns you after a certain amount of dashes, dodges, or moves)

Heavy attacks: Kaons alt mode is pretty much useless in combat, so instead he summons “the pet” to attack his opponent, similar to how soundwave and blaster use their minions.

Synergies:

“The List”- applies to whoever he’s currently fighting. (Because Kaon is the keeper of the list and can add whoever the hell he wants to it) this cuts back his opponents attack damage by 10%.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    edited November 2019
    nsao1n81wtva.jpeg
    Name: Vos
    Faction: DJD- Decepticon Justice Division
    Class: Warrior

Signature: “accuracy”- being a living sniper rifle, Vos never misses a shot against a fleeing opponent. 100% anti evade rounds against dodging opponents.

SP1: “twisting the blade”- Vos pulls a knife on his opponent, then drives it into their T-Cog, preventing them from transforming and causing sever bleed damage.

SP2: “burying the hatchet”- Vos doesn’t actually know what the phrase “bury the hatchet” means, so he just buries a hatchet in his opponent’s torso. Inflicts bleed and a 2 second stun.

SP3: “wear.... his.... FACCCEEEE”- Vos paralyzes his opponent, then removes his weaponized face... and rams it onto his opponents. This causes a permanent bleed which has its damage rate increased with every medium melee attack.

Synergies:

“The List”- applies to all autobots, causes a 5% attack reduction.

Note: due to Vos alt mode being a sniper rifle, he has no heavy attacks.
  • You should add this version of Optimus Prime and this version of Bumblebee, it would be cool! 7t32qt7gm9bp.jpeg
    d975eqy9v42g.jpeg
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2019
    You should add this version of Optimus Prime and this version of Bumblebee, it would be cool! 7t32qt7gm9bp.jpeg
    d975eqy9v42g.jpeg

That Optimus Prime looks like he's wearing a bikini top.
    Well i guess it goes well with Bumblebee's headlights

#BOTSillustrated
    edited November 2019
    Expanding upon my previous comment
    u86hgc9tgcf4.jpg
    kv12zg2mw6km.jpg
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Expanding upon my previous comment
    u86hgc9tgcf4.jpg
    kv12zg2mw6km.jpg

I see no difference. Both pics are of bikini girls!
    edited November 2019
    Last one i swear
    6g9yipfd22ma.jpeg
    do6ni7gtebha.jpg
    Cosplay is the right of all sentient beings
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Last one i swear
    6g9yipfd22ma.jpeg
    do6ni7gtebha.jpg

I think prime did it better. Not because i love bayformers, but rather i don't like DC much.

And i don't see prime wearing a top. He looks fine and would be an excellent addition to the game if kabam ever decides to make bots again.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Last one i swear
    6g9yipfd22ma.jpeg
    do6ni7gtebha.jpg

I think prime did it better. Not because i love bayformers, but rather i don't like DC much.

And i don't see prime wearing a top. He looks fine and would be an excellent addition to the game if kabam ever decides to make bots again.

You chose hula-prime over one of the most stunning beings on Earth! WOW

Optimus! No no no no no!
    I give up :blush:

Back in topic, I think 1 bot per continuity is plenty though.
    BRAWL
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    I don’t think Kabam will do any of them. May a few NEXT year but still
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

If this game adds a couple next year we’d be extremely lucky
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

If this game adds a couple next year we’d be extremely lucky

We would be lucky enough if kabam added a single 'New' bot next year.
    There was a brief period (ok, 3 months running) where literally EVERY Hasbro Transformer toy i purchased lead to me getting the 4* equivalent within 24hr of purchase.
    NOT KIDDING.

Today, i bought SS Megatron, SS Blackout, Cyberverse Spark Armor Cheetor, Cyberverse 1-step Bludgeon, WFC Siege Mirage and Cyberverse Spark Armor SKYBYTE.

Wouldn't mind a 5* version of each. And *ahem* new character SKYBYTE?
    aavgccgxqvcw.jpg
    SKYBYTE
    (Tactician, because the ocean is...BLUE)
    SP1: Baby-SHARK
    - Spinning attack Breaks armor, Repair Block for 8sec.
    SP2: SHARK-uille O' Neal
    - Jumps, DUNKS on top of you in Shark form. Power Lock+Bleed for 6sec.
    SP3: Jaws 3D
    - Leaps at you, Transforming mid leap, tears you apart mid-air. Bleed+T-Cog Malfunction, 8sec.

PS- Dayyum. Clerk have me a free GNAW. Ok, 5* Sharkticon too, i guess!

PPS- I've been really good and spent moolah on 5* Every Crystal + Starscream's Energon Bundle!
  • XRETROXRETRO Posts: 26
    I would absolutely love to see a special mission or a permanent gamemod as in COMBINER WARS, as major of your generations designs come from that series it would make the game so much more enjoyable 😁 ( yes i know that’s a big deal but I believe it would bring so many players back )
  • Well hopefully because marvel is getting all the respect transformers isn’t
  • Plus we only had 2 bots this year
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Well hopefully because marvel is getting all the respect transformers isn’t
    Of course Marvel would get more respect, let’s not forget what the highest-grossing film of all time is
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Of course Marvel would get more respect, let’s not forget what the highest-grossing film of all time is

@Gunz0 in that case I say it's time...
    sci60bspsz2w.jpg
    rh3jlz26mwru.jpg
  • Well hopefully because marvel is getting all the respect transformers isn’t

Marvel gets respect because Michael fragging bay hasn’t gotten his hands on the script for any of its movies.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

Marvel gets respect because Michael fragging bay hasn’t gotten his hands on the script for any of its movies.

lol and people literally only no the transformers movies like bumblebee,last knight and age of extinction plus people only know Optimus,bumblebee Megatron starscream ratchet ironhide windblade shock wave, sound wave,shatter and drop kick lol
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    But anyways this game is nice though I like earth wars more at least maybe and rodimus as a no playable character and more types of story’s which would bring back a lot of players or a titans wars story or power of the primes that would be very nice
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited December 2019
    Can be bothered now and thought about it for a while, so here it is;
    Name : Blitzwing
    Faction : Decepticon
    Class : Demolition
    mwyr5w4drlda.jpg
    Bio : Fast, Sturdy and practical, Blitzwing is of the few Cybertronians with a 3rd alt mode. He makes sure to be master of ground and aerial assault with his tank and fighter jet modes to make sure none can escape his assault.

Basic Abilities : Burn, Armour Buff, Special damage buff

Signiture Ability : 3rd Alt-mode Configuration
    While Blocking
    While holding block for 3 seconds, Blitzwing shifts his T-Cog into jet mode replacing his tank form.
    While in jet mode;
    20-90% chance to evade range attacks in jet mode
    10-40% chance to freeze basic weapons causing them to move -30% slower
    Burn debuffs in special attacks are replaced with Frost Debuffs causing enemy buffs a 40% chance of not triggering and a 5-60% chance of having the opposite effect when they do.
    (Jet mode is a physical attack like Ramjet's BTW)

Passive Abilities :
    10% Crit rate on special attacks
    30% armour while in tank mode
    Generates a 5% special damage buff at the end of a medium combo (max of 15)
    Heavy attacks imflict burn for 40% of attack over 4 seconds.

Special 1 - Titanium Knuckles (3 hits)
    "Right hook, left hook and a cannon to the face!"
    Physical attacks have a 30% chance to nulify resistance buffs for 5 seconds.
    Canon shot has a 60% chance to inflict burn for 80% attack over 10 seconds, if the opponent is already under a debuff the cannon shot will have 75% crit damage.

Special 2 - Thunderblade Strike (2 hits)
    "Not a master, but still experienced."
    100% amour piercing and has a chance to inflict bleed for 100% of attack over 20 seconds on the last hit.

Special 3 - Tripple Threat
    "3 forms and 3 ways to reduce you to ashes."
    Throws you to the ground and grinds you beneath his treads nulifying all resistance and armour buffs.
    Takes off and burns the enemy with his afterburners (140% over 5 seconds).
    Transforms into robot mode and charges down sword in hand, inflicts a permanent resistance debuff increasing damage received by 10% (can stack up to 5 before running on a timer for 10 seconds).
    Gains a 10% amour buff that lasts for 15 seconds and can be refreshed with heavy attacks.

Synergies

Allies : Soundwave, Thundercracker, Ramjet
    Enemies : G1 Prime, G1 Bumblebee, Jazz, Grimlock
    Living weapon : Shockwave, Galvatron
    Enforcers : Ramjet, Motormaster, kickback

Hope you like it...
    @Kabam Vydious its probably time to shut this thread down right?, I hate to see everyone’s hard work go down the drain, but no more new bots
    @Kabam Vydious its probably time to shut this thread down right?, I hate to see everyone’s hard work go down the drain, but no more new bots
    You can’t shut down this thread. I haven’t finished my DJD builds.
    edited December 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I know bro, I had so many builds dreamed up, but Kabam has said their final words no more new bots, it’s not worth investing our time on builds anymore.

I know bro, I had so many builds dreamed up, but Kabam has said their final words no more new bots, it’s not worth investing our time on builds anymore.

To you maybe, but I like doing these.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

To you maybe, but I like doing these.

That’s nice maybe it might come true