Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

CHANGE. - Suggestions for The Fight

Comments

• Y'know now that I think about it, what is the point of a Raid Leaderboard if it's not rewarding (outside of bragging rights)? @BlackRazak poured so much BLOOD and TEARS in order to keep himself at the top for 30 DAYS! But there is no reward.
    However, it doesn't have to be this way.

I propose that they give out Rank Rewards MONTHLY, rewarding those that are able to hold their top position's for a while. A month should be enough time for ranks to change, but not too long that it could completely overhaul the top ranks for the past month. They could even give out bonus rewards such as "Highest Rank Climber", "Most Raided" or an added bonus if you're number 1 for two months in a row. I'm mostly just spewing out random ideas to make Raids seem a bit more engaging, especially since it has a leaderboard.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike
    SUGGESTION:
    Spotlight Mission where the most annoying forum punters or braggarts are the bots on map.

Solves 2 things. Community frustration, plus shuts up naysayers about a "lack of new content".

Heck make it an AM map!

Extra punishment:
    If underpowered noobs best their top bots, said bots will be unusable for 3~6hr, depending on loss severity.
    So community: stop being such insufferable gits.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    "Kabam Miike" "Kabam Miike"
    SUGGESTION:
    Spotlight Mission where the most annoying forum punters or braggarts are the bots on map.

Solves 2 things. Community frustration, plus shuts up naysayers about a "lack of new content".

Heck make it an AM map!

Extra punishment:
    If underpowered noobs best their top bots, said bots will be unusable for 3~6hr, depending on loss severity.
    So community: stop being such insufferable gits.

Sometimes I wonder if you're serious or not...
    Btw ya tagged Miike twice
    @Bntyhntr3232_ @Bntyhntr3232_ @Bntyhntr3232_
    Thanks, i missed that.

SUGGESTION:
    Built in MESSAGING SYSTEM/INBOX dropdown NOTIFICATIONS

1. Keep track of IG messages, offers, daily chest, calendar, etc from KABAM
    2. ALLIANCE ALERTS; missions, AM, member messages, new member, etc
    3. MISSION Timer; xxx hours till return, spotlight timer, raid timer/alert, cooldown timer, etc
    @Bntyhntr3232_ @Bntyhntr3232_ @Bntyhntr3232_
    Thanks, i missed that.

SUGGESTION:
    Built in MESSAGING SYSTEM/INBOX dropdown NOTIFICATIONS

1. Keep track of IG messages, offers, daily chest, calendar, etc from KABAM
    2. ALLIANCE ALERTS; missions, AM, member messages, new member, etc
    3. MISSION Timer; xxx hours till return, spotlight timer, raid timer/alert, cooldown timer, etc

XD
  • Calcul8rCalcul8r Posts: 15
    edited November 2019
    I didn't even know this was a thread. I do not know if any mods actually look at it anymore. I like this game and have never played a mobile game as long as I have played this one. I see a lot of players hoping for new flavor. I have lost two long-time alliance members recently. One that has played for over two years and one that has been with me since I started this game. If new bots or repaints are not to come, the game can still have some new flavors to entice new players and keep existing. Some things may even generate revenue for Kabam. In various Spotlight posts, I have included most of the following:

Many of these ideas will increase player engagement.

- Increase Maximum Commander Level to 100, no matter how exponential it must become.

- In the player profile or somewhere, have it listed for players to know how much xp to the next level

- allow energy to go above the current maximum when commander levels up, but not generate until below that max (This is a concept from a top-grossing game on an app store.)

- Real PvP (This could have the medals and be tiered like bronze, silver, gold, and platinum where the medal count determines the tier you get to battle in). This could be the new Arena and give Arena Chips and have an Arena Store.

- One Energy Amount

Just give us one energy counter and let it be for everything. Just increase the cost per node for more difficult things. If Level 50 is 65 Energy and regenerates at a rate of 1 every 6 minutes and AM energy regenerates every hour, then make it Level 50 equal to 115 energy and AM 10 energy per node.

- Energon Mine

The main idea of the G1 series was the search for energon. There could be an energon mine on the base. We can pay energon to unlock it and then the energon mine generates energon every so many hours. We can pay more energon to unlock multiple levels to produce more energon at a quicker rate. As an incentive for Raids, a victorious raid can reward some of the unclaimed energon from the player's mine. This is a concept from a top-grossing game on an app store.

- Endless "Fog of War"

Have something like Fog of War, it seems popular when it comes and it is one of my favorite events. Solo and Spotlight might not even be necessary to try to push out new story content every month with an on-going event like this, or it could replace the dailies that have become too easy for most active players. Have it to where players start at level 1 and upon exploration, it ticks up to level two, and so on and so forth. The bots grow in difficulty like the Alliance Mission and let them be randomized like Fog of War. Players have no idea which bots they are facing until they are on the node. Like in the Alliance Mission, we earn rewards for exploration in relation to the level completed. Start with T1 basic spark, gold, bot chips, and t1 alpha essence. T1 class sparks are earned by beating the random bot of that class. Alpha essence can even grow at a slower rate or bleed into other tier levels. As the levels tick up, reward more of such things until they become the next tier. To make it really last, just keep increasing the maximum level. Tier levels could be:

T1 Levels 1 -15
    T2 Levels 15 - 45
    T3 Levels 46 - 75
    T4 Levels 76 - 120

- Auto Play

For weak things like the Easy, Medium, and Hard Spotlights, players are bored having to go through those. Why can't we have an option for our bot team to automatically run the nodes and fight for us? This concept is also from a top-grossing game on an app store.

- 6* Bots

No new bots? Not as big of an issue with an opportunity to get 6-Star bots. Release a new one every month as the featured bot with an opportunity to get 6* shards and spend bot chips. 6* bots may even require new Tier 5 stuff, adding a new set of levels to my Endless "Fog of War".

- Stamina Run

Instead of the Arena, why not have an endless wave of bots that grow in difficulty come at the player one-by-one. The player's weakest bot is the start and second one comes in only after the first has been ko'd. Award titles for the players that can last the most number of bots. (Pausible and resumable, of course because some players have a lot of bots and may be skilled). The reward each day is what the arena would have been and have the reward increase with each bot defeated and is without limit. When all the player's bots are defeated, they are done for the day.
    edited November 2019
    Howzabout...
    T4B & T3A essence in raid store, say 120e count, at 75K chips (max purchase x2), monthly, for commander level 50 and up.
    Plus the aforementioned 5* sig at 70K each.

Make Raiding RELEVANT

EDIT: Top raiders get PRIZES
    edited December 2019
    SUGGESTION: @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

RELIC Forging
    - e.g. GOLD relic (+4% attack & health) when FORGED gives out +6% attack & health. Maximum number of forge is 4x (theoretically producing a relic with +10% attack & health).
    - Absolute MAXIMUM is +10% for any relic.
    - MAXIMUM 2 'turbo' relics per base

I have 5x 1M Gold Raid Trophies. Give others, and myself, something to strive for.

Since veterans, high skill players complain that they have an abundance of raid chips/relic tickets, this could alleviate the issue.
    No reprogramming or new assets necessary. A FORGED relic will have a NUMBER superimposed over it.

edited December 2019
    Now i look like a a liar.
    I only own FOUR 1M Gold Raid Trophies.
    Must have blanked out.

SUGGESTION:
    CHARGE ME 1 MILLION CHIPS TO FORGE ALL MY GOLD RAID TROPHIES INTO ONE SUPER DUPER PLATINUM RAID TROPHY.
    Or you know, update RAID REWARDS, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    ejkcfo8r7qcy.png

Thanks in advance!
    SUGGESTION:

1-bot MISSION :
    - Use your mightiest/fave bot on a challenge mission, with enemies designed around your bots' rating. So quite like the BotM test drive, but with added story and a chance to win the 5* version¹.
    - Odds are 1.5% per crystal. 15% chance for the 4* variant. 5% chance for 1/2 a T4B.

¹except Tronus. Because 99% will use Tronus.
    SUGGESTION:

1-bot MISSION :
    - Use your mightiest/fave bot on a challenge mission, with enemies designed around your bots' rating. So quite like the BotM test drive, but with added story and a chance to win the 5* version¹.
    - Odds are 1.5% per crystal. 15% chance for the 4* variant. 5% chance for 1/2 a T4B.

¹except Tronus. Because 99% will use Tronus.

I like this!
    edited December 2019
    SUGGESTION:

SELLING 5* BOTS for 500K chips and 1x T4B.
    Or even 5K 5* Shards.

Everyone loves a wager
    SUGGESTION:

Or even 5K 5* Shards.

Everyone loves a wager

You should have listed gold in there too. But nice suggestion.
  • I still like the idea of selling sparks for lower tier sparks, either:
    1. sell one T3B spark for 12 or 24 T2B sparks
    2. sell one T3B spark for T4B spark essence AND 6-12 T2B sparks.

Oh, and to help the logjam that is T4B scarcity, change the amount received for selling T3B sparks from 60 to 200-500 T4B essence since selling T2A sparks gives 100 T3A essence.
  • EmuEmu Posts: 2
    Loving the idea of auto completing the dailies once we’ve fully explored them. What about a similar concept for Spotlight? If I’m able to 100% explore Master, I’d LOVE to be able to auto Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert. Basically, but add auto to any level that you’ve explore below your highest ranking. Grinding the levels on auto fight is boring beyond belief. I’ve already played and read the story... having to manually go through the lesser difficulties is painful.
    SUGGESTION:

Or even 5K 5* Shards.

Everyone loves a wager

I'd have less 5* bots for T4B
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited December 2019
    50 ticket relics!
    It's been a while to say the least since we got the 20 ticket ones but I feel like these are 2OP2ADD for a mere 20 tickets, so let's get started;

Pearl of Bahouddin
    w4wu0y9onlam.jpg
    Enemies take 10% of their attack as shock damage for the entire fight. Every 60 seconds, lightning strikes causing all active buffs to be nulified.
    If no buffs are active, the they are stunned for 3 seconds on top of taking 100% of your bots' attack.

Electrum
    0m977io2uzrf.jpg
    Passive 50% resistance to basic range attacks.
    Basic range attacks are reflected while blocking.

Coro-stop
    fn9k4pew5l27.jpg
    Duration of acid and resistance debuffs reduced by 80%.

Cosmic-Rust
    45af8gmq7jzn.jpeg
    DoT debuff duration increased 100%, additionally, opponents attack rating is reduced by 3% every 30 seconds.
    edited December 2019
    SUGGESTION:

TAG-TEAM battle (Arena, Raid applicable ONLY, for time being)
    - TAG-TEAM more robust opponents
    - 2 full life bars, but if one bot gets knocked out, you lose BOTH
    - SPECIAL combos/SPs can be activated during certain conditions, e.g. 25% health left, or 100 combo meter, or 10x evade/dodge! Who needs new bots! Bloody USE THOSE SYNERGIES
    - Mechanics: Player-determined TAG partner when choosing opponent, ala Street Fighter.
    - Offline practice mode for TAG TEAM. With wireframe background and low res, 1* bots. Easy on memory, processor!

These ideas are friggin awesome @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious .
    You don't even have to make NEW BOTS, and the community will collectively CREAM THEMSELVES!
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    Suggestions
    -Make up characters every anniversary of the game
    - Able to change avatar
    - Special avatars like matrix of leadership,Ion blaster, Fushion cannon, Kickbacks wings, Blasters cassettes, Wheeljacks shoulder cannon, Scorponoks claws, Hot rods time gun, Hounds grenade,Galvatrons particle cannon, Ultra Magnus hammer, Convenent of Primus, Golden disk, The star saber, Allspark, Cloaking field
    - New avatars in store per month( costs 800 gold or 100 Energon)
    -(Background)
    -The ark, Rotf forest, The well of allsparks (from Potp) Chicago battle( DOTM)Beast wars desert
    -Skins
    -G1 Ironhide
    -G1 mixmaster
    -G1 barricade
    -G1 hot rod
    -G1 hound
    -Idw drift
    -Bumblebee( Bumblebee 2018)
    -Reboot Optimus prime
    -Bayverse Wheeljack

Others
    -More than 1 away mission
    -Commander titles
    - 85 Energon per premium crystal and 75 Energon per mod crystal
    - Gold quests
    - Matrix shards earned by donating to the alliance which can be used to get tier 3 sparks, tier 2 alpha sparks tier 3 basic sparks and a chance to earn rodimus 2* 80% 3* 40% 4* 20%Crystals worth 1000
    - Arena chips used to get arena crystals which is worth 200 per win( each crystal is 1000) Prizes Lockdown 3* 20% 4* 2% chance with 75% gold and 50% Energon
    - Dual players (unlimited try’s)
    - Gifting
    - New Act
    - Hound gets better Buff
    - Prowl stuns enemy after Special 1
    - Jetfire bleeds opponent after revenge
    - Kickback has burn ability after revenge
    - Ultra Magnus has shielding for 30 seconds
    - Optimus g1 has healing after 10 seconds on deployment
    - Thundercracker stuns opponent after revenge for 5 seconds
    - Decepticon quest where only Autobots enter , Rewards vary per commander lv
    - Wheeljack has 10% damage bonus
    - Megatronus has 5% healing for 10 seconds after Revenge
    - Grindor has Unstoppable every 20 seconds
    NEW BOTS
    - Overlord
    - Tlk Megatron
    - Rodimus Cron
    - Red Alert
    - Inferno
    - Skywarp
    - Cliffjumper
    - Bw Megatron
    - Blitzwing and reboot movie one
    - Razorclaw
    - Rampage
    - Sludge
    - Slag
    - Swoop
    - Divebomb
    - Headstrong
    - Snarl
    - Tlk bee
    - Rattrap
    - G1 crosshairs
    - Silverstreak
    - Siege mirage
    - Long haul( Rotf)
    - Siege spincer
    - Mv1 Jazz
    - Nova prime
    - Siege Megatron
    - Beachcomber
    - Powerglide
    - Tracks
    - Siege prowl
    - Potp Rodimus
    - Terrorsaur

• SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    Hopefully it happens

• Suggestions
    - Able to change avatar
    - Special avatars like matrix of leadership,Ion blaster, Fushion cannon, Kickbacks wings, Blasters cassettes, Wheeljacks shoulder cannon, Scorponoks claws, Hot rods time gun, Hounds grenade,Galvatrons particle cannon, Ultra Magnus hammer, Convenent of Primus, Golden disk, The star saber, Allspark, Cloaking field
    -(Background)
    -The ark, Rotf forest, The well of allsparks (from Potp) Chicago battle( DOTM)Beast wars desert
    -Skins
    -G1 Ironhide
    -G1 mixmaster
    -G1 barricade
    -G1 hot rod
    -G1 hound
    -Idw drift
    -Reboot Optimus prime
    -Bayverse Wheeljack

Others
    -Commander titles
    - Gold quests
    - Matrix shards earned by donating to the alliance which can be used to get tier 3 sparks, tier 2 alpha sparks tier 3 basic sparks and a chance to earn rodimus 2* 80% 3* 40% 4* 20%Crystals worth 1000
    - Arena chips used to get arena crystals which is worth 200 per win( each crystal is 1000) Prizes Lockdown 3* 20% 4* 2% chance with 75% gold and 50% Energon
    - Gifting
    - New Act
    - Hound gets better Buff
    NEW BOTS
    - Overlord
    - Tlk Megatron
    - Rodimus Cron
    - Red Alert
    - Inferno
    - Skywarp
    - Cliffjumper
    - Bw Megatron
    - Razorclaw
    - Rampage
    - Sludge
    - Slag
    - Swoop
    - Divebomb
    - Headstrong
    - Snarl
    - Tlk bee
    - Rattrap
    - G1 crosshairs
    - Silverstreak
    - Siege mirage
    - Long haul( Rotf)
    - Siege spincer
    - Mv1 Jazz
    - Nova prime
    - Siege Megatron
    - Beachcomber
    - Powerglide
    - Tracks
    - Siege prowl
    - Potp Rodimus
    - Terrorsaur

In other words new bots and mcoc update.......
  • Suggestions
    - Able to change avatar
    -(Background)
    -Skins
    -G1 Ironhide
    -G1 mixmaster
    -G1 barricade
    -G1 hot rod
    -G1 hound
    -Idw drift
    -Reboot Optimus prime
    -Bayverse Wheeljack

Others
    -Commander titles
    - Gold quests
    - Gifting
    - New Act
    - Hound gets better Buff
    NEW BOTS
    - Overlord
    - Tlk Megatron
    - Rodimus Cron
    - Red Alert
    - Inferno
    - Skywarp
    - Cliffjumper
    - Bw Megatron
    - Razorclaw
    - Rampage
    - Sludge
    - Slag
    - Swoop
    - Divebomb
    - Headstrong
    - Snarl
    - Tlk bee
    - Rattrap
    - G1 crosshairs
    - Silverstreak
    - Siege mirage
    - Long haul( Rotf)
    - Siege spincer
    - Mv1 Jazz
    - Nova prime
    - Siege Megatron
    - Beachcomber
    - Powerglide
    - Tracks
    - Siege prowl
    - Potp Rodimus
    - Terrorsaur

In other words new bots and mcoc update.......

Yes something like that
    edited December 2019
    Please only post SUGGESTIONS, if you lot need to communicate, PM each other. @Bntyhntr3232_ @Smokescreenbot

SUGGESTION:
    200 ENERGON 5-DAY SHIELD (Holidays! Life!)
    8 ENERGON 1HR SHIELD
    30 ENERGON 8HR SHIELD
    SUGGESTION:
    1. RAID option IG for those that randomly flag your posts for no discernable reason.
    2. Naughty Step for the socially-challenged in forums. They'll be put in the RAID pool till they stop being insufferable gits.
    Also those that gain helpful points are at the other end of the spectrum.

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    SUGGESTION:
    1. RAID option IG for those that randomly flag your posts for no discernable reason.
    2. Naughty Step for the socially-challenged in forums. They'll be put in the RAID pool till they stop being insufferable gits.
    Also those that gain helpful points are at the other end of the spectrum.

Really like # 1 here. Let’s have it out on the battlefield.
    edited January 2020
    SUGGESTION:

OFFICER/LEADER capability to fix, arrange, predetermine AM BGs.
    So when ordinary member clicks on JOIN they're immediately put in place.

We'd still have to coordinate which lanes, so a degree of choice still exists.

This would go GREAT with my earlier suggestion of in-alliance NOTIFICATIONS.

@Kabam Vydious
    SUGGESTION:

BotM Checklist
    A sticky thread with a monthly updated infographic (ok, will settle for plain text) regarding EVERY BotM released since inception.

Separate thread for every event, calendar, spotlight, etc too, please.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • SUGGESTION:

Alliance Wars........
    You know what to do!
  • 1.Duel others
    2.Gift to other people
    3.Why throw in something like dungeons?
    4. New bots (Obviously)
    5. Add some 6*s
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    1.Duel others
    2.Gift to other people
    3.Why throw in something like dungeons?
    4. New bots (Obviously)
    5. Add some 6*s

Concerning item 2.... please let's not go down this route again. It's a bad idea and the mods have explicitly stated it will never happen.