Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 2020
    yzhtdz56flvr.jpeg
    ia40vmmrgpye.jpeg
    w30pgmdiwmfy.jpeg
    y4gv9ge33j4v.jpegatuoq7bdeoml.png

Forgot I had these ones. They should have those Kremzeek troops and have Kremzeek man ambush and be the boss if they make a Kremzeek story line
  • But still...Why post here...? They CLEARLY didn't run out of ideas...and it's "Endorsed by hasbro"...
  • Please, i Wii more Dinobot s.
  • Friends for Grimlock
    edited January 2020
    c1fdqkoktuaw.jpeg
    23gqdqepll7g.jpeg
    i06bba0pvcq7.jpeg
    edzdvbb65ar3.jpeg
    0inkulpufje0.jpeg
    x6meea0cjled.jpeg
    319opurspmer.jpeg
    zoe1d2j8wsv4.jpeg
    tqupiioarydp.jpeg
    w7uajd6ly3uo.jpeg
    bwhm88swr0az.jpeg
    6ox7mq4xe4px.jpeg
    r2y0jgxm3svg.jpeg
    cvsd42po7goj.jpeg
    bt6cerbeey39.jpeg
    jse5t52gt34g.png
    ipf9bbmq9cyp.jpeg
    mbs4dxemfsig.jpeg
    x3wzphdvbnfw.jpeg
    wwat4czqfple.jpeg
    o2igjyh4wghs.jpeg
    3erkgoii66u6.jpeg
    aee1jngnw41k.jpeg
    pifamm26zwat.jpeg
    87maxqacofuj.jpeg
    65mkk49473vc.jpeg
    j0nxweiyzrdy.jpeg
    6sad0jtpsgc2.jpeg
    du3qwbczs3c3.jpeg
    b0ngh7y25l9v.jpeg
    fxzyyp9bumvk.jpeg
    f2ap13xrx7us.jpeg
    If they where to have vector prime then I’d want him to be a exclusive character like Thundercracker
  • EeveeGavinEeveeGavin Posts: 17
    edited January 2020
    Sentinel prime from transformers movie verse would be fun. Would be even better if he was tactition or tech. That way we would finally be able to have a party of only movie verse decepticons. (Yes I know he’s a auto bot, but he choose to follow megatron in dotm. So in my book he’s deception.)
  • EeveeGavin wrote: »
    Sentinel prime from transformers movie verse would be fun. Would be even better if he was tactition or tech. That way we would finally be able to have a party of only movie verse decepticons. (Yes I know he’s a auto bot, but he choose to follow megatron in dotm. So in my book he’s deception.)

Mixmaster, Bonecrusher, Megatron, Grindor, Barricade...seems like a full party of movie cons to me
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Literally every transformers game has 100+ characters while this one has 60 something which is okay I guess

What game have you played with 100+ characters? Battle tactics?

TFEA,Battle tactics,RID,WFC,FOC,ROTDS,Devastation,Angry birds transformers etc

"TfeA, bAttLe tAcTIcs, riD, wFc, FOc, ROtdS, DeVasTatiOn, aNGrY BiRdS tRanSfOrmErS eTc"
    s5qdhniitr1w.png

Chill

cb93fk373bhi.jpg
    Flagged as abuse
    EeveeGavin wrote: »

Mixmaster, Bonecrusher, Megatron, Grindor, Barricade...seems like a full party of movie cons to me

They mean by class, not by team.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited January 2020
    Why is this thread STILL opened when this game will never get any new bots ever again? Just why? @Kabam Vydious herself, confirmed that this game will never see any New Bots ever again. So what's the point of even having this thread?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Why is this thread STILL opened when this game will never get any new bots ever again? Just why? @Kabam Vydious herself, confirmed that this game will never see any New Bots ever again. So what's the point of even having this thread?

Not in the forseeable future is what she said, but you do you.
  • jzwv9byx3myo.jpeg

A new boss character from a colliding alt reality

Could reskin into wreck gar later

What’s the worst that could happen?
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Why this thread is still open ?
    Vydious announced it there are no new bots coming
  • It’s a place to mourn
  • Apparently this is still open which I don’t mind.
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    edited January 2020
    Too many have him already, but he is not yet in 5* Cristal.
    Please guys Release MEGATRONUS !!! Too long waiting for him. I thought that he woud be out last December, even for this new month I was expecting him to come out. Please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos @Kabam Tenebrous make it possible 😉
  • Too many have him already, but he is not yet in 5* Cristal.
    Please guys Release MEGATRONUS !!! Too long waiting for him. I thought that he woud be out last December, even for this new month I was expecting him to come out. Please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos @Kabam Tenebrous make it possible 😉

First of all he’s an exclusive character... kabam stated it before. Second of all learn how to spell” cristal” correctly.

First of all he’s an exclusive character... kabam stated it before. Second of all learn how to spell” cristal” correctly.

Totally agree with you right there

Did I ask you? Do you work for kabam? Is your name tagged in my post? Same goes for you @Wheeljack23
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited February 2020

Did I ask you? Do you work for kabam? Is your name tagged in my post? Same goes for you @Wheeljack23

Let's not be antagonistic please. These forums exist to promote discussion. By posting here, it is not only allowed, but expected, for others to comment and reply - even on posts that have tagged a mod. If you have something to say to a mod that you do not wish others to comment on, you can send them a private message.

Oh, and @Smokescreenbot is correct about Megatronus being an exclusive. He just saved the mods some time by providing you with that information. ;)
  • Nightpath wrote: »

Let's not be antagonistic please. These forums exist to promote discussion. By posting here, it is not only allowed, but expected, for others to comment and reply - even on posts that have tagged a mod. If you have something to say to a mod that you do not wish others to comment on, you can send them a private message.

Oh, and @Smokescreenbot is correct about Megatronus being an exclusive. He just saved the mods some time by providing you with that information. ;)

Your welcome👍
    edited February 2020

You told all of the forums😂. Plus look at your flags.I understand your concern about Megatronus but it was already told multiple times before.He can only be found in premium crystals and 3-5* crystals

This is correct, and I believe "cristal" is french
  • Stay on topic, please.
  • Stay on topic, please.

But but why? :tongue:
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    It’s probably best to ask here than start a new thread but I’ve been wondering; if Kabam said they would release one final new bot and it could be ANY character of your choice, which character would you choose?
    IDW Overlord or Tarantulas for me.
  • More IDW or movie characters. G1 and beast wars will also be nice 😀
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Stay on topic, please.

Has Kabam changed their mind on not adding any new bots @Kabam Vydious ?
  • Let me be the first to suggest Wreck-gar be added to the fight. Would also be nice to get some Weird Al voice acting, but beg-gars can't be choosers.