Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ads won't load

ScottScott Posts: 53
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have problems in advertising to get energon, I have several days that I do not see the option in the game, I even uninstalled and installed the game and nothing. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any comment on this?

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think they've said in the past that ads depend on if they're available in your area. Before it used to just be grayed out. Maybe in a recent update they made the button invisible if nothing is available. What is your ad button like for getting more mission energy?
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I think they've said in the past that ads depend on if they're available in your area. Before it used to just be grayed out. Maybe in a recent update they made the button invisible if nothing is available. What is your ad button like for getting more mission energy?

Like this @Darm0k nla74rwws909.png

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Scott what device you using man, and where are you based.

Here's why I'm asking:
    On a moto c plus (MT6737) and iPhone 7+ (A10), the ads are usually either greyed out or missing entirely.
    A soft reboot SOMETIMES helps.

But i never encounter this issue with a myriad of devices, including OTHER mediatek based phones.
    (moto e5+, moto g5s+, moto x4, moto z2, moto z2F, moto z3, moto z4, moto g7 power, moto ONE, moto one macro (P70), moto m (P15)...)
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Scott what device you using man, and where are you based.

Here's why I'm asking:
    On a moto c plus (MT6737) and iPhone 7+ (A10), the ads are usually either greyed out or missing entirely.
    A soft reboot SOMETIMES helps.

But i never encounter this issue with a myriad of devices, including OTHER mediatek based phones.
    (moto e5+, moto g5s+, moto x4, moto z2, moto z2F, moto z3, moto z4, moto g7 power, moto ONE, moto one macro (P70), moto m (P15)...)

I use a LG G6 Plus, Mexico, and I didn't have that issue before, it'a about a week I'm having this issue
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Scott wrote: »
    Like this @Darm0k nla74rwws909.png

lol, that’s messed up. If they didn’t change it to that from being grayed out, I’d email support. Maybe just email support anyway.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    That occasionally happens to me when the entire button vanishes. A few restarts fixes the issue for me, and the button reappears.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any comment on this?
  • Close out the game completely and restart it. I've had this happen to me from time to time and once the game reloads, the ads are back (at least for me).
  • Close out the game completely and restart it. I've had this happen to me from time to time and once the game reloads, the ads are back (at least for me).

For now give this a try. I'll discuss it with the team to see what's going on.
    Close out the game completely and restart it. I've had this happen to me from time to time and once the game reloads, the ads are back (at least for me).

For now give this a try. I'll discuss it with the team to see what's going on.

Thank you @Kabam Vydious , I already did that, and it appears sometimes, but other won't load.

I would greatly appreciate the follow-up of this problem, because in the end, it continues to fail, I have lost several energy recharges due to this situation. Regards!
  • Hey!

So I was able to talk with the gang about this one and it seems like the mysterious case of the vanishing ad button DEFINITELY isn't something we want happening. We're hoping to have a fix slotted for it one of the sooner updates.
    Hey!

So I was able to talk with the gang about this one and it seems like the mysterious case of the vanishing ad button DEFINITELY isn't something we want happening. We're hoping to have a fix slotted for it one of the sooner updates.

Well thank you very much @Kabam Vydious ! I hope this problem can be solved as soon as possible, thanks for your attention and prompt response! Regards!
    @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike
    Is there any news regarding this problem? I keep missing the opportunity to get energon.
  • pqqc6syncpb1.png
    As much as I go out and enter the games, the ads never skip me and if they appear it is only once and they disappear again, I have been doing it for a while and it is annoying
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious any update with this problem? I keep loosing chances to get energon
  • Same here...a lot of energon lost now...
    :(
  • it is seen that they don't even care about this issue 😒
  • Luckas22 wrote: »
    it is seen that they don't even care about this issue 😒

We do, but it takes time to get it resolved. We have some ideas and believe to have fixed it slightly for now. If it isn't showing, you should be able to go to a different area of the game then return to see the button there.

This isn't a final fix and issues may still persist, but we're definitely still looking at it.
    Luckas22 wrote: »
    it is seen that they don't even care about this issue 😒

We do, but it takes time to get it resolved. We have some ideas and believe to have fixed it slightly for now. If it isn't showing, you should be able to go to a different area of the game then return to see the button there.

This isn't a final fix and issues may still persist, but we're definitely still looking at it.

It isn't showing yet, but as you say, let's wait for final fix hopping you can get this as soon as possible, I'm still lossing chances to get free energon. Thank you @Kabam Vydious
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I recently discovered another reason ads won't load.
    @Kabam Vydious @Scott @Luckas22 when your device RAM is on high load, the device sometimes greys out the advert button.
    Other times it's not even there.
    Cache and RAM reliant, as well as data signal sensitive (weak WiFi or 3/4G).

When using a 6GB RAM moto x⁴ on android 9.0 with fast 4G, i have no issues.
    In the exact same time and place, i ran F2F on a 2GB RAM moto c plus, same 4G data, and the adverts were grayed out.
    A soft reboot of the moto c, plus switching on battery saver mode and killing other apps, solved this for me.
    But hours later the moto c issues propped up again, due to Google Mobile Services reactivating, and eating into (the meagre) available RAM.
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    I also have a problem with the Ads, but it seems odd compared to others. When im on my wifi at home they wont load, on cellular or other wificonnections it works (often have to enter the fight screen or other and back to base to see it). So either my ISP block them or something else is wrong. If i use a VPN at home connected to my home Wifi I can see the ads. It just started a few weeks ago. Always worked flawless before. A few weeks back I had to use a VPN pnly to play the game at all. Again only connected at home, all other places (work etc) there were no problems.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious after the update, I still have same issues with ads, please, look at this problem, I keep on missing opportunities to get energon :(
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike please do not forget this post!!!
  • RonyxRonyx Posts: 2
    My Samsung Galaxy S7 (android os) restarts the game with loading adds and without providing rewards.
    Any news on this @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike ?
  • I have this issue on my iPad Pro, but the adds will still work on my iPhone.
    Again, and sorry, but I still have this problem and there is not answer from you @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • I don't have a solid update on this and I'm not sure when I'm going to. We keep trying different things to fix this, but there's different issues that are popping up with what could be causing it. A lot of you think you have the same issues when in fact they are different issues with a similar outcome.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure when I'll have an update on this.
    edited April 2020
    Well thank you for your answer @Kabam Vydious .

I will keep waiting for you to find a solution to this problem, the only bad thing is that I keep losing the opportunity to get free energy and energon..