Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

CHANGE. - Suggestions for The Fight

Comments

• Nightpath wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Woof.
    @Kabam Vydious the Raid Store Items really need an update.
    As do leaderboard rewards or something.
    Idle hands...

*Apologies, @Nightpath

9sdgbraf2z9p.png
    e55ac4wbzb4u.png

Ahahahah just kidding @BlackRazak
    It made my day to to see that in my raid center log.

Where’s that line from lol

It’s from Act 4 in story. ;)

Thanks👍
  • JanirpJanirp Posts: 1
    I just wonder why the game has not a techno character from the live action Transformers movies. I would love if you could put Crosshairs from Transformers The last knight on techno group! I would spend lots of coins to get it! Please make it true!!!
  • Janirp wrote: »
    I just wonder why the game has not a techno character from the live action Transformers movies. I would love if you could put Crosshairs from Transformers The last knight on techno group! I would spend lots of coins to get it! Please make it true!!!

What year is this, 2018?
  • sangeethsangeeth Posts: 14
    As i would suggest this should literally be in the game . there should be a way to u know share and exchange items with ur alliance mates like awakening programs sig upgrades energon gold and sparks this would really help players to rank up bots and explore more missions and wouls give players a edge in the fight and also ore and it would stop things from expiring . kabam please implement this
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Though noble in gesture, item and resource trading would break the game, due to rampant CHEATING, @sangeeth .
    Nothing to stop a multi account from benefiting and farming.

This had been discussed and subsequently shut down by the moderators.

And @Janirp , @Cr4zy_Wheeljack please keep character discussions on the Bot Wishlist thread.

That settled, i repeat that a simple plan map for AM plus enhanced, in-alliance notification system regarding AM progress and PM would be largely welcome.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Suggested change:

Since we have already done this for the Bots, what about adding the Exclusive Mods to the Premium, 3*, and 4* Mod Crystals? At this point, I have every main 4* Mod possible (all stuck on R3, BTW, but that is another matter). Base defense is not really high on the list of things people are doing in the game. What about spicing it up and giving Commanders a better chance at getting some rare Mods like the Tech Console, Scout Sentry, and Prime Module?
  • sangeethsangeeth Posts: 14
    I would like to see something from mcoc like the incursions that they got to play with alliance members and friends and get rewards like 5*,4* bot crystal shards gold sparks t3 t2 t4 essence and maybe upgrades
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    sangeeth wrote: »
    I would like to see something from mcoc like the incursions that they got to play with alliance members and friends and get rewards like 5*,4* bot crystal shards gold sparks t3 t2 t4 essence and maybe upgrades
    Why do MCOC and Trade suggestions always have to come together?
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    I'm not really concerned to 6* bots, I'd think instead of different ways to play the game. Let's not say same as MOCC , but at least more content and higher difficulties 😊 @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos @Kabam Spice 😉👍
  • HumpyhampsterHumpyhampster Posts: 262
    Expand bases to 15-20 nodes with three lanes. Attackers put a bot on each path. Defenders can earn/buy node links to combine mods.
    Let these changes lead to a weekly alliance VS alliance event where leaders pit their members against the bases on the apposition.
    I don’t even care about rewards, just something new
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Here’s the other suggested change I wish to enter (probably previously mentioned):

As I mentioned above in a previous comment, most of us have 4* Mods stuck at R3 because we have no way to get T3m Sparks. My suggested change is that, instead of requiring a T3m as part of the upgrade from R3 to R4 on Mods, just require 2 of the correct T2m Sparks. And then, to go from R4 to R5, require 3 T2m Sparks as part of the Rank upgrade.
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    Suggestions:
    .remove the Titan shards as an option in the fortress crystals.Or at least give out 5000 of them, it's the rarest prize and it's useless as it is.

.Add raid options to buy t3a/t4b shards.

.Make t3b sales go for 100 t4b shards instead of 60.

. Option for officers to lock down battle groups so no one else can join

. Option for officers to manually assign players to bgs.

.mini map to navigate the alliance map (the newer one is a mess) and a way to know which player is in each path as suggested at first in this thread
    . All tech are awesome except for Ratchet that need some more hit power , and may be power drain with shock @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos @Kabam Spice
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    . All tech are awesome except for Ratchet that need some more hit power , and may be power drain with shock @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos @Kabam Spice

You misspelled Soundwave bro
    Gunz0 wrote: »

You misspelled Soundwave bro

No, i didn't, i think Sw Is good the way he is
    it would be good that
    T3As can be sold for gold at least until they can be exchanged for T4A
    Or increase the quantity from 6 to 12 items in inventory .
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited May 2020
    This isn't really a change for the game but a change for the forums/community of this game.
    As you know, I post stuff on the forums that are sometimes essential to negotiate about in the game or for most of the time.... Memes.

At the time of typing this out I have 69 awesomes(Nice)and FOURTY TWO spams.
    It's just a bit annoying that some people flag someone for no reason. Yes, there are some reasons to get flagged in some cases and I am slightly in a J Jonah Jameson Web of people thinking that I am a bit annoying(No offence to those people).

But come on, at least add a report system so that Kabam mods/admins can see the cause of why the person got flagged and why with more than just spam and abuse!

At the end of the day, Kabam is not holding me at gun point like Disney is to the Star Wars writers but I think that this would be a great idea.

Edit:Future Wheeljack here! I'm also only been having this forum account for a few months(Not the game itself, I've been playing since 2018)So 42 spams is quite a lot for a shiny like me.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    One thing I would like to see is the ability to pick an individual battle from LOC to repeat/play with once a mission in LOC is cleared for the first time.

For instance, after completely clearing RoTK, it would be nice to be able to go back and practice against, say Prowl, without having to repeat all of the earlier battles just to reach him.

Just a wish.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    One thing I would like to see is the ability to pick an individual battle from LOC to repeat/play with once a mission in LOC is cleared for the first time.

For instance, after completely clearing RoTK, it would be nice to be able to go back and practice against, say Prowl, without having to repeat all of the earlier battles just to reach him.

Just a wish.

That would be an excellent addition!! I would love that! But, I guess its best to give them a year or two to first address and fix all the bugs which is making this game's AI go wild on us.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2020

Just a wish.

That would be an excellent addition!! I would love that! But, I guess its best to give them a year or two to first address and fix all the bugs which is making this game's AI go wild on us.

Well, this thread is for us to post our ideas in, not only the ideas that we think can and should be implemented right away. Timing is irrelevant. I mean... Kabam. ;)
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167

Just a wish.

Well, this thread is for us to post our ideas in, not only the ideas that we think can and should be implemented right away. Timing is irrelevant. I mean... Kabam. ;)

Got ya @Nightpath :smile: . Will post some ideas if my lazy mind is in a mood to think :D
  • MeshatariMeshatari Posts: 11
    edited June 2020
    Fix the lag, fix the glitches and fix the game app from force closing when battle is loading and then getting penalized afterwards. Especially during alliance missions . This is one of about 20 to 30 bugs or glitches. 4am0higk13l2.jpg

I think @Same_ol_G mentioned R6ing 5*s, which is a terrific update.

But as mentioned before, if the taskload dwarfs the team, here are easy, readily available options for Kabam (for 'new' bots):

1. Golden Lagoon
    2. Hate Plague
    3. Shattered Glass
    4. Diaclone Colors
    5. Brand-name Variants
    6. Takara Editions
    7. Alternate Universe

Add those with some tweaks ala Nemesis, and you guys are sorted.

Also:

1. Advertise, for crying out loud
    2. Overhead AM Maps
    3. Breaking T4/T3/T2 into it's immediate smaller nomination, at cost
    4. Alliance Wars
    5. Get Hasbro to make Tronus/Necro/KB/Jazz/Sharkticons toys; with a voucher in box so you get a chance at 4*/5* in game.
    6. Pay in game money so you get an 'Only Fans' access to Megan Fox, Rosie Huntington, Laura Haddock and Hailee Steinfeld content. Ooh this would score you proper big bucks
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

But as mentioned before, if the taskload dwarfs the team, here are easy, readily available options for Kabam (for 'new' bots):

1. Golden Lagoon
    2. Hate Plague
    3. Shattered Glass
    4. Diaclone Colors
    5. Brand-name Variants
    6. Takara Editions
    7. Alternate Universe

Also:

2. Overhead AM Maps
    4. Alliance Wars
    5. Get Hasbro to make Tronus/Necro/KB/Jazz/Sharkticons toys; with a voucher in box so you get a chance at 4*/5* in game.
    6. Pay in game money so you get an 'Only Fans' access to Megan Fox, Rosie Huntington, Laura Haddock and Hailee Steinfeld content. Ooh this would score you proper big bucks

The last part is their for the 9 year old Bayverse fans that get a funny bulge whenever they see Megan fox.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    BlackRazak wrote: »

1. Golden Lagoon
    2. Hate Plague
    3. Shattered Glass
    4. Diaclone Colors
    5. Brand-name Variants
    6. Takara Editions
    7. Alternate Universe

Also:

2. Overhead AM Maps
    4. Alliance Wars

The last part is their for the 9 year old Bayverse fans that get a funny bulge whenever they see Megan fox.

:D:D:D:D
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Make daily missions with alpha spark extract. The game already has daily missions of basic and class extracts and I thought why not add the same with alpha sparks.
  • Add Combiners where certain bots form limbs for combiners and you can use them but they take up most or all of your slots and also add PVP local where two smart devices on the same network can do live PVP so you can play with close friends you know who have forged to fight.
    Also make it if your disconnect your bot and opponent’s bot will have their health where they left off in mid fight rather than you loosing your bot’s health and your opponent getting health back for those with poor internet
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Add Combiners where certain bots form limbs for combiners and you can use them but they take up most or all of your slots and also add PVP local where two smart devices on the same network can do live PVP so you can play with close friends you know who have forged to fight.
    Also make it if your disconnect your bot and opponent’s bot will have their health where they left off in mid fight rather than you loosing your bot’s health and your opponent getting health back for those with poor internet

Yeah! AGREED.
    Not essential, but how about letting us R6 our 5*s?

1* = R2 max
    2* = R3 max
    3* = R4 max
    4* = R5 tops
    5* = why only R5?

Maybe a gauntlet/raid event where you get enough shards for a crystal to enable R6ng your available R5s.
    10K shards = 1 R6 awakening

And also sell a packet for $50? (Tops, don't get greedy!)
  • yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    Is it possible to increase number of arenas running daily and introduce new ones... For example, it would be nice to have arenas for featured bots... even 3* and 4* versions. Newer players would definitely grind for those...
    Also, current milestones are not achievable for newer players with smaller rosters... Perhaps certain arenas can be adjusted accordingly and capped at 500k with smaller intervals between milestones? I know that many newer players from my prior alliance didn’t do arenas since rewards below 500k were mediocre and they couldn’t have gotten past 500k.