Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited June 2020
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Does this thread mean anything now??

This thread is where people’s expectations for this game go to die.

Totally agreed.

It's also quite annoying that the team have been "Doing other Projects" which means "This game isn't making that much money because we're not doing it right so we are working on that new marvel game coming soon that will probably have the same mechanics as this game so mcu players will have the credit of the 360 gameplay and winge about this game when the money dispenser they love playing stole this games ideas"
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Galvatron (Age of Extinction)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp
    All these bots have been mentioned in-game
    I know they are never gonna appear. I just thought kabam might have a little ounce of sense left in them
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Firebot wrote: »
    I know they are never gonna appear. I just thought kabam might have a little ounce of sense left in them

You are a very optimistic person.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Stay on topic, please.

There is no use of staying on topic!

You are a very optimistic person.

Maybe
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    edited June 2020
    Stay on topic, please.

This thread had a topic? I never knew.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Stay on topic, please.

The topic of this thread is 'BOT WISHLIST THREAD! [NEW EDITION]'
  • Stay on topic, please.

R/woooooosh
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Stay on topic, please.

R/woooooosh
    aqhmoi14mvy0.jpeg

• Gunz0 wrote: »
    Stay on topic, please.

R/woooooosh
    aqhmoi14mvy0.jpeg

R/thathappened
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

@Kabam Vydious , can you actually add these bots as playable characters?! All of them were mentioned, but they are not even implemented in the game!!

Also, there are a lot of cinematic bots that you missed out.

I am thinking Nemesis Prime from TLK, Jet Optimus Prime from ROTF, Shockwave from DOTF, SOundwave from ROTF, Jazz from MV1, Starscream(Any movie will do, just not TLK, because his head is decapitated) Megatron from TLK, and Megatronus from ROTF. Also, I think you should add more Beast War Characters.
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

@Kabam Vydious , can you actually add these bots as playable characters?! All of them were mentioned, but they are not even implemented in the game!!

I am thinking Nemesis Prime from TLK, Jet Optimus Prime from ROTF, Shockwave from DOTF, SOundwave from ROTF, Jazz from MV1, Starscream(Any movie will do, just not TLK, because his head is decapitated) Megatron from TLK, and Megatronus from ROTF. Also, I think you should add more Beast War Characters.

Let me explain something. Supposedly there are “licensing issues” that prevent them from adding anyone other than repaints, so unless you can make the character you want added from an existing model, you’ll never see them in this game. If you want to use certain characters, go play earth wars, if you can tolerate the obscene amount of time it takes to do ANYTHING in that game.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Let me explain something. Supposedly there are “licensing issues” that prevent them from adding anyone other than repaints, so unless you can make the character you want added from an existing model, you’ll never see them in this game. If you want to use certain characters, go play earth wars, if you can tolerate the obscene amount of time it takes to do ANYTHING in that game.

I havent even beaten the campaign on Earth Wars yet and I quit because it takes longer to recharge/use my team than my Dad coming home from the local store to get some milk.... Wait
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

AH, I see. Plan B, get bots that don't have licensing issues!!
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

AH, I see. Plan B, get bots that don't have licensing issues!!

But then why is Thundercracker and Nemesis Prime in this game?
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited June 2020
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Kabam had said it wasn't licensing issues though.
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

You’re trusting a company that said “no new bots for the foreseeable future”, and then produced three desperate cash grab repaints?
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

You’re trusting a company that said “no new bots for the foreseeable future”, and then produced three desperate cash grab repaints?

True, I can't remember which post it was but it was in Inightskies' "Nail in the coffin" video when Vydious said something about not having the right team for this game.
    I'm pretty sure that statement is true but the echo fighter cash grab thing Is to.
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Never said I trusted them. I simply said that kabam has pointed out multiple times that it isn't a licensing issue supposedly. Whether or not that is actually true, I do not know.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited June 2020
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Never said I trusted them. I simply said that kabam has pointed out multiple times that it isn't a licensing issue supposedly. Whether or not that is actually true, I do not know.

Here is the video BTW:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ir6nFWPvPD4

Edit:If any of newcomers of this game don't know why Kabam is doing this or that, this video answers most of those questions for you.
    Shout outs to Inqosly because he made this video
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Here is the video BTW:

Edit:If any of newcomers of this game don't know why Kabam is doing this or that, this video answers most of those questions for you.

Yeah, Inqosly is a role model for Commanders. Why can't Kabam just make a poll on the new bots that they can implement? That way, no need for licensing issues and problems whatsoever.
    Is that a good idea, @Kabam Vydious and @Kabam Miike ? Because then you guys can know which bots that players would want more.
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Here is the video BTW:

Yeah, Inqosly is a role model for Commanders. Why can't Kabam just make a poll on the new bots that they can implement? That way, no need for licensing issues and problems whatsoever.
    Is that a good idea, @Kabam Vydious and @Kabam Miike ? Because then you guys can know which bots that players would want more.

So like the fighter ballot in Smash 4
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited June 2020
    Seeing Kabam seem shorthanded, here's a super easy, barely inconvenient update/new characterpkj6fx7ahw91.jpg
    5dxn7j1qoyaf.png

PS - at least balance the guy

PPS - how's this for a monicker:
    Soundwave: REMIXED
  • KonvoyKonvoy Posts: 62
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Here is the video BTW:

Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that. So that means 100% no more reskins! I'm really surprised, since new bots (or at least Reskins) is basically the point of this game.

Does Kabam seriously think anyone plays this for the story?
  • Konvoy wrote: »
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Here is the video BTW:

Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that. So that means 100% no more reskins! I'm really surprised, since new bots (or at least Reskins) is basically the point of this game.

BTW this was before Necrotronus so its not 100% true
  • KonvoyKonvoy Posts: 62
    Konvoy wrote: »
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Here is the video BTW:

oh ok, thanks for that update. Kinda gutted that Necrotronus was the reskin bot they created, considering the TF characters they could have made. If it's one bot a year then it might as well be one to care about. So many easy reskins (Skywarp being the most obvious). Or maybe there's a reason the only character they could make was an original character.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Here is the video BTW:

oh ok, thanks for that update. Kinda gutted that Necrotronus was the reskin bot they created, considering the TF characters they could have made. If it's one bot a year then it might as well be one to care about. So many easy reskins (Skywarp being the most obvious). Or maybe there's a reason the only character they could make was an original character.
    The idea is cool - to create a new character for the game and they will not do anything for it because it is a new character which created and not taken from somewhere. And did some name that sends to them for example Mabak (Kabam on the contrary) created their own story and character character.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Vanya wrote: »
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp

Here is the video BTW:

The idea is cool - to create a new character for the game and they will not do anything for it because it is a new character which created and not taken from somewhere. And did some name that sends to them for example Mabak (Kabam on the contrary) created their own story and character character.

Listen to what can the developers do a competition to create a new bot. Make a message about the contest in the game and create a separate forum where people will send their created bots. What you have to come up with 1. Name 2. Design 3. Class bot 4. Ability and so on. What do you think? What do you think of the idea?