Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Vanya wrote: »
    Vanya wrote: »
    Konvoy wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Firebot wrote: »
    Cliffjumper
    Rodimus
    Starscream (MV1)
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Blackarachnia
    Perceptor
    Rampage
    Inferno
    Cicadacon
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    Galvatron (Age of Extinction)
    Jetfire (ROTF)
    Tarantulas
    G1 Hot Rod
    Beast Wars Rattrap
    Skywarp
    All these bots have been mentioned in-game

@Kabam Vydious , can you actually add these bots as playable characters?! All of them were mentioned, but they are not even implemented in the game!!

Also, there are a lot of cinematic bots that you missed out.

I am thinking Nemesis Prime from TLK, Jet Optimus Prime from ROTF, Shockwave from DOTF, SOundwave from ROTF, Jazz from MV1, Starscream(Any movie will do, just not TLK, because his head is decapitated) Megatron from TLK, and Megatronus from ROTF. Also, I think you should add more Beast War Characters.

Let me explain something. Supposedly there are “licensing issues” that prevent them from adding anyone other than repaints, so unless you can make the character you want added from an existing model, you’ll never see them in this game. If you want to use certain characters, go play earth wars, if you can tolerate the obscene amount of time it takes to do ANYTHING in that game.

Kabam had said it wasn't licensing issues though.

You’re trusting a company that said “no new bots for the foreseeable future”, and then produced three desperate cash grab repaints?

Never said I trusted them. I simply said that kabam has pointed out multiple times that it isn't a licensing issue supposedly. Whether or not that is actually true, I do not know.

Here is the video BTW:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ir6nFWPvPD4

Edit:If any of newcomers of this game don't know why Kabam is doing this or that, this video answers most of those questions for you.
    Shout outs to Inqosly because he made this video

Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that. So that means 100% no more reskins! I'm really surprised, since new bots (or at least Reskins) is basically the point of this game.

Does Kabam seriously think anyone plays this for the story?

BTW this was before Necrotronus so its not 100% true

oh ok, thanks for that update. Kinda gutted that Necrotronus was the reskin bot they created, considering the TF characters they could have made. If it's one bot a year then it might as well be one to care about. So many easy reskins (Skywarp being the most obvious). Or maybe there's a reason the only character they could make was an original character.
    The idea is cool - to create a new character for the game and they will not do anything for it because it is a new character which created and not taken from somewhere. And did some name that sends to them for example Mabak (Kabam on the contrary) created their own story and character character.

Listen to what can the developers do a competition to create a new bot. Make a message about the contest in the game and create a separate forum where people will send their created bots. What you have to come up with 1. Name 2. Design 3. Class bot 4. Ability and so on. What do you think? What do you think of the idea?

Isn't that what this thread is all about?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited July 2020
    @Vanya oh @Vanya
    jry9dyww175y.jpg

Back on topic, TRANSFORMERS: Kingdom looks like F2F brought to life!
    Beast Wars, G1; only thing missing are Bayverse/Knightverse bots.
    Even the aesthetic is similar.

Which would make ADVERTISING F2F A NO BRAINER.
    @Kabam Vydious what you reckon

Also, IMPACTOR or G1 Marvel-sized Fortress Maximus as a DEMO.
    Someone recently mentioned there's only one demolition Autobot!
  • [
    quote="BlackRazak;c-113129"]@Vanya
    oh @Vanya
    jry9dyww175y.jpg

Back on topic, TRANSFORMERS: Kingdom looks like F2F brought to life!
    Beast Wars, G1; only thing missing are Bayverse/Knightverse bots.
    Even the aesthetic is similar.

Which would make ADVERTISING F2F A NO BRAINER.
    @Kabam Vydious what you reckon

Also, IMPACTOR or G1 Marvel-sized Fortress Maximus as a DEMO.
    Someone recently mentioned there's only one demolition Autobot![/quote]

They've already teased Beast Wars Megatron with that Waspinator spotlight a while back so I want....... Megatrons Duckie!
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    You must have misunderstood. I wanted the new bot to be invented, not taken from a cartoon, a movie, a comic book. Pure bot created from scratch. And for their own invented bot developers will not spend money for copyright so to speak. That's what I meant.
  • Vanya wrote: »
    You must have misunderstood. I wanted the new bot to be invented, not taken from a cartoon, a movie, a comic book. Pure bot created from scratch. And for their own invented bot developers will not spend money for copyright so to speak. That's what I meant.

It's not a copyright issue! Why does everybody say this?!
    They stopped doing bots until Thundercracker and the other echos came out so its not anything to do with licensing otherwise Kabam would probably shut down this game by now!
  • KonvoyKonvoy Posts: 62
    Vanya wrote: »

To be honest, personally I wouldn't really be interested in other people's fanfic characters.

@BlackRazak I totally had the same thought, I even made a thread about it. Half the characters are already in the game too, so its almost there.

@Cr4zy_Wheeljack did they annouce a possible BW Megs?
  • chpipt27c18u.jpg
    l2024i5lxdmj.jpg I'd love to see chromia [Netflix WFC] and Lightspeed [Combiner wars].
  • Some bots I'd also like in gameirpyk0prccpo.jpg
    9dvo2kafnmkj.jpg
    eegfjkyasuuz.jpg
    xl8cgwihwij5.jpg
    k8pcq7ejcxky.jpg
    9j6b86pugj9k.jpg
    300tvkvli2wl.jpg
    yrucfo5ohztg.jpg
    d3zzixf91dl4.jpg
  • Yellow guy is combiner wars ironbison,blue and yellow guy is combined wars hellbat
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    356lojabn2lr.jpeg
    Hell yeah! More love for Breastforce
    If reskins is more likely, How about Ravage from cheetor

r_ravage021.jpg
  • Konvoy wrote: »

r_ravage021.jpg

Yeah, the Russian cat!
    edited July 2020

r_ravage021.jpg

Yeah, the Russian cat!

Arm-toy_Cheetor.jpg

Armada Cheetor would make a great Ravage stand in, if the actual toy is too difficult
  • ChangusChangus Posts: 5
    Roft long haul, tigertron, og blast off and nitro zues
  • Galvatr0n27Galvatr0n27 Posts: 52
    edited July 2020
    How about Add Straxus in as an Brawler or tactician? b012oowrck5m.jpeg
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    356lojabn2lr.jpeg
    Hell yeah! More love for Breastforce

This was an early warning sign to everyone in the 80s/90s that Kiss players was coming
    edited July 2020

He would have passive armor and that damaging debuffs of bleed, acid, shock, or burn will inflict less damage to him (Instant buffs will not apply and resistance is decreased if inflicted by an Tactician)
    Straxus has slow attacks and critical rate
    His special attacks inflict bleed on them or melee critical attacks for a short him
    His special attacks inflict armor pierce and bleed (Not as strong as other armor piercing characters for balancing reasons break or a warrior’s bleeding)
    His second and one will inflict repair block until the repair buff expires if no repair buff then he will inflict an strong bleed for a short time.
    His heavy attacks will shrug off any basic range attacks and range attack buff until he finishes the attack
    His signature is I’ll be called “No mercy”
    When Straxus’ opponent gets him mad he will show them no mercy
    Critical attacks done to him will do less damage to him Whenever he gets hit by an critical attack he will have an chance to get an attack up, armor buffs. bleed strength buff or unstoppable for a period of time.
    He will also get ability protection that prevents an ability prohibiting debuff from being inflicted on (Doesn’t work if ability prohibiting debuff is inflicted on him first)

Strong match ups:
    Warriors - His critical and damaging debuff resistance buffs are will make it difficult for the warlord to wither down with bleeds and their frequent critical attacks will activate his buffs. Additionally bots who rely on range attacks to do damage like Arcee or Hound will be in trouble and Straxus got few range specials.
    Weak match ups:
    Tacticians - Their anti-armor abilities and buff nullification abilities can do massive harm to Straxus and use his buffs against him.

edited July 2020

He would have passive armor and that damaging debuffs of bleed, acid, shock, or burn will inflict less damage to him (Instant buffs will not apply and resistance is decreased if inflicted by an Tactician)
    His special attacks inflict bleed on them or melee critical attacks for a short him
    His special attacks inflict armor pierce and bleed (Not as strong as other armor piercing characters for balancing reasons break or a warrior’s bleeding)
    His second and one will inflict repair block until the repair buff expires if no repair buff then he will inflict an strong bleed for a short time.
    His heavy attacks will shrug off any basic range attacks and range attack buff until he finishes the attack
    Critical attacks done to him will do less damage to him Whenever he gets hit by an critical attack he will have an chance to get an attack up, armor buffs. bleed strength buff or unstoppable for a period of time.
    He will also get ability protection that prevents an ability prohibiting debuff from being inflicted on (Doesn’t work if ability prohibiting debuff is inflicted on him first)

Strong match ups:
    Warriors - His critical and damaging debuff resistance buffs are will make it difficult for the warlord to wither down with bleeds and their frequent critical attacks will activate his buffs. Additionally bots who rely on range attacks to do damage like Arcee or Hound will be in trouble and Straxus got few range specials.
    Weak match ups:
    Tacticians - Their anti-armor abilities and buff nullification abilities can do massive harm to Straxus and use his buffs against him.

If any mods like my idea of having Straxus in the game and decide to put him in. Feel free to ask questions and if he’s too powerful than I can modify him to be more balanced for game standards

Strong match ups:
    Weak match ups:

He would be based on his Generations Darkmount toy with G1 Marvel colors or if he has an Seige Toy then based on that then
  • Slipstream(G1)
    lwmiwnmqelw9.jpg
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    431t6wj7a71v.jpg
    Star saber and Victory Leo
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited August 2020
    Slipstream(G1)
    lwmiwnmqelw9.jpg

she isn’t G1. She started off in transformers animated
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    It would be pretty impressive if they add the Enigma of Combination and Combiner bots.
  • I'll put it shortly BW Depth charge or g1 Hot rod.
  • I'd really like them to introduce blitzwing to battle as a warrior class, to level that bot class a bit and introduce a new variety0xjd28sivr47.jpg
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2020
    This thread is pointless.
    From this moment on This should be our new ...
    🥁 🥁

Meme Thread
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited August 2020
    Slayer wrote: »
    This thread is pointless.
    From this moment on This should be our new ...
    🥁 🥁

Meme Thread

lfxtb9dtmwjl.gif

GLORIOUS SUCCESS
  • Slipstream(G1)
    lwmiwnmqelw9.jpg

she isn’t G1. She started off in transformers animated

Yep little mistake of mine
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Oi kabam,
    0q73u6i4ruyv.jpg
    this has you written all over it
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2020
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Oi kabam,
    0q73u6i4ruyv.jpg
    this has you written all over it

This is both, a meme and a bot to be in a wishlist 😂
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    It would be pretty impressive if they add the Enigma of Combination and Combiner bots.

It would be pretty impressive if they add new bots that are not remodeled versions of old characters and have unique abilities.