Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Tronncorp wrote: »
    (Re-posting to the correct group!)

Hi Fellow Commanders,

The image below is of the attached file. I spent a bit of down time writing what I believe would be a great edition to the game with some new & familiar features. Wreck-Gar!! considering some episodes from the G1 movie and post series, I not only found a need, but a great reason to bring the Lord of Junk to New Quintessa. If you can view the image, I layed out what he should be able to do without making him too over powered. In fact, I wrote it so that he is dependent on his buffs, de-buffs, and synergies. (Better than Blaster's synergy bonuses ;) Lmao!)

I even see a great relic/mod associated with the bot of the month event mission being... Drum role please!!...
    "A piece of Junkion" this relic/mod would provide random buffs at the beginning, or middle of a fight based on remaining health compared to the attackers health. (Yes Commanders, praise me now for this!!) ;) Lol

I'm not looking for a job as I'm gainfully employed in the IT industry, but wanted to contribute to a game that is filled with childhood nostalgia all the while being a very entertaining free to play mobile gaming app.

Cheers and thanks in advance for all feedback!!

-Tronncorp out
    m86cwpv0chw4.png

Saw this on another thread and i love the idea of the junkticons and i really reckon he should be a warrior. Keep up the awsome suggestions

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    tho8jcp71xdb.jpeg
    Jetstorm
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Vehicon

Signature Ability: Sky Conquest
    - The Aero Drone general Jetstorm gains a permanent ranged attack buff upon using a special attack, each increases Jetstorm’s ranged damage by 4~10%. Max: 10 buffs
    - Additionally, Jetstorm becomes frustrated when his ranged attack buffs are nullified, becoming unstoppable for 0.5 seconds when one of his ranged attack buff is nullified

Passive: Maximal Tormentor
    - The arrogant, wise-cracking Jetstorm enjoys tormenting his Maximal foes, increasing his crit rate by up to 40% based on stored power
    - If Jetstorm has more power than his opponent (any opponent), that crit bonus mentioned above is also applied against them

Flee:
    - Jetstorm gains a ranged evasion buff every time he ends a combo, granting him 25% chance to evade ranged attacks for 5 seconds
    - The chance to evade ranged attacks is doubled for every 10 hits in his combo meter
    - Gains 25% of a power bar when evading a ranged attack

Heavy attacks:
    - Refreshes the duration of his melee evasion buff
    - Afterburn: Inflicts 20% attack as instant burn damage while transforming back to bot mode

Ranged attacks:
    - Each projectile travels 30% faster if his evasion buff is active

SP1:
    - +20% crit rate, +30% crit damage on bullets
    - Converts his evasion buff into Power Fuel, gaining 25% max power over 5 seconds if Jetstorm successfully hits the opponent

SP2:
    - Depletes 40% of opponent’s max power
    - Converts his evasion buff into Defense Fuel, regenerating 10% health over 2 seconds

SP3:
    - Stuns the opponent for 2.25 seconds
    - Inflicts burn, dealing 125% attack as direct damage over 7.5 seconds
    - Converts his evasion buff into Offense Fuel, applying a Shield Break debuff for 25 seconds, preventing the opponent from gaining any shields while increasing their damage taken by 20% (similiar to armor break)

Synergies:
    Vehicon generals with Thrust and Tankor
  • Defenetly bots from “Transformers Cybertron” would be great to have in.
  • G1 Skywarp
    G1 Thundercracker
    G1 Brawn
    G1 Ironhide
    Like i said in an earlier post the G1 combatacons
    Beastwars Megatron (Yesssssssss)
    Beast Wars Depthcharge
    Movieverse Starscream
    G1 Wheeljack
    War For Cybertron Jetfire
    G1 Rumble and frenzy (FIRRIB!)
    G1Astrotrain
    Beast Wars Scorpinok
    G1 Blitzwing
    MovieverseSentinel Prime
    G1 Rodimus Prime
    Movieverse Lockdown
  • I am waiting for history chapter 4 to be released
  • NyrexNyrex Posts: 3
    edited April 2018
    NEW BOTS FOR THE GAME
    Sari from transformers animated
    Nemesis prime
    New version of Arcee
    Lockdown from age of extinction
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Did the last 19 "new bot" threads getting closed not give you guys a hint...

Mods, can we just sticky the new bot thread to the top of general chat so these weeds don't keep popping up?
  • Manthro wrote: »

Mods, can we just sticky the new bot thread to the top of general chat so these weeds don't keep popping up?

What's this now?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’d be down for a triple changer bot. Heavy attack changes depending on what alt-mode you turn into. Could be an interesting strategy aspect to playing the character.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Manthro wrote: »

i would be very happy if they could pin this thread, it'll definitely be a bit more helpful for newcomers! :)
  • Metroplex for me. One Christmas I got him twice from my nan lol. She had early onset altzeimers. So I traded it for Cyclonus, Scourge, Kupp and Blur, so add those 4 too. :)
  • TronncorpTronncorp Posts: 13
    Tronncorp wrote: »
    (Re-posting to the correct group!)

Hi Fellow Commanders,

The image below is of the attached file. I spent a bit of down time writing what I believe would be a great edition to the game with some new & familiar features. Wreck-Gar!! considering some episodes from the G1 movie and post series, I not only found a need, but a great reason to bring the Lord of Junk to New Quintessa. If you can view the image, I layed out what he should be able to do without making him too over powered. In fact, I wrote it so that he is dependent on his buffs, de-buffs, and synergies. (Better than Blaster's synergy bonuses ;) Lmao!)

I even see a great relic/mod associated with the bot of the month event mission being... Drum role please!!...
    "A piece of Junkion" this relic/mod would provide random buffs at the beginning, or middle of a fight based on remaining health compared to the attackers health. (Yes Commanders, praise me now for this!!) ;) Lol

I'm not looking for a job as I'm gainfully employed in the IT industry, but wanted to contribute to a game that is filled with childhood nostalgia all the while being a very entertaining free to play mobile gaming app.

Cheers and thanks in advance for all feedback!!

-Tronncorp out
    m86cwpv0chw4.png

Saw this on another thread and i love the idea of the junkticons and i really reckon he should be a warrior. Keep up the awsome suggestions

Thanks for share & feedback!
  • Here's who I would like added:
    • 4g98vhnl17mk.png
      Jazz (movie)
    • 0vywzxwjwg10.png
      Brawl (movie)
    • etdej7qbvar6.png
      Starscream (movie- it would be funny to see him interact with G1 Screamer)
    • 3cjk3k9wudm8.png
      Nemesis Prime (G1)
    • 8hioxt312roj.png
      Onslaught (G1- I also wouldn't mind seeing Bruticus in his S3)
    • 1t8jsqx55vuq.png
      Blitzwing (G1- he can use one alt mode for his heavy and one for his S1 and/or S2, and both for his S3)
    • nc4rxeok8178.png
      Razorclaw (G1- gotta have a rival for Grimlock, also wouldn't mind seeing Predaking in his S3)
    • hkddz6tdb5si.png
      Cyclonus (G1)
    • 35lhhcxn5lrh.png
      Thundercracker (G1- he was in the game trailer, put him in already)
    • hm6kh6q0faf9.png
      Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime (G1)
    • zpqtgc5ra5wc.png
      Megatron (BW)
    • p9z4497piz6u.png
      Tarantulas (BW)

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited May 2018
    w1kcw36kxsug.jpg
    TFP Soundwave
    Class: Warrior (Gladiator SW)
    Faction: Decepticon

Signature Ability: Data Backup
    Laser Beak stores Soundwave's data in case it is lost. Soundwave has a 15~30% chance to regain a lost or nullified critical damage buff upon using a heavy attack

While Blocking:
    - Well-timed block pushes the opponent back
    - Below 30% health: Soundwave has a chance to auto-block the opponent's intercept

All Attacks:
    - 40% chance to gain a crit damge buff, increasing his crit damage by 35% for 6 seconds
    - Strikes with GUARANTEED crit hits against Debuffed opponents

Heavy attacks:
    - Laserbeak scans the opponent, granting this attack +25% crit rate
    - Gains a 6 second True Strike buff when hitting a bleeding opponent (True Strike allows SW to ignore evasion, resistance and armor effects)

When intercepting an attack:
    - 100% chance to gain a crit damage buff, increasing his crit damage by 45% for 6 seconds

Special attacks: 50% chance to stun the opponent for 1.5 seconds
    - SP1: SW slashes the opponent with his blade arms
    + +65% crit rate
    + Critical blade hits inflict bleed, dealing 60% attack over 6 seconds
    - SP2: SW grabs the opponent with his tentacles and shocks them with electricity
    + +70% crit rate
    + Shocks the opponent, dealing 30% attack as energy damage over 5 seconds
    + Drains 20~30% of opponent's power and steals 50% of power stolen
    - SP3: SW summons Laserbeak to chase down his opponent, and transforms into his alt mode to crash land his opponent
    + +80% crit rate
    + Inflicts bleed, dealing 125% attack as direct damage over 5 seconds
    + +50% chance to stun

Notes: Critical damage debuffs from "All attacks" and from intercepts can be stacked

• SunstreakSunstreak Posts: 6
    Lockdown - Tranformers 4
    Hound - Transformers 4
    Trailbreaker - G1
    Jazz - G1
    Hot Rod - Transformers 5
    Blitzwing - G1
    Megatron - G1
    Megatron - Beast Wars
    Brawn - G1
    Long haul - Tranformers 2
    Scrapper - G1
    Blurr - G1
    Snarl - G1

I would love to see Blurr, Snarl, Jazz, and Long Haul
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    w1kcw36kxsug.jpg
    TFP Soundwave
    Class: Warrior (Gladiator SW)
    Faction: Decepticon

Signature Ability: Data Backup
    Laser Beak stores Soundwave's data in case it is lost. Soundwave has a 15~30% chance to regain a lost or nullified critical damage buff upon using a heavy attack

While Blocking:
    - Well-timed block pushes the opponent back
    - Below 30% health: Soundwave has a chance to auto-block the opponent's intercept

All Attacks:
    - 40% chance to gain a crit damge buff, increasing his crit damage by 35% for 6 seconds
    - Strikes with GUARANTEED crit hits against Debuffed opponents

Heavy attacks:
    - Laserbeak scans the opponent, granting this attack +25% crit rate
    - Gains a 6 second True Strike buff when hitting a bleeding opponent (True Strike allows SW to ignore evasion, resistance and armor effects)

When intercepting an attack:
    - 100% chance to gain a crit damage buff, increasing his crit damage by 45% for 6 seconds

Special attacks: 50% chance to stun the opponent for 1.5 seconds
    - SP1: SW slashes the opponent with his blade arms
    + +65% crit rate
    + Critical blade hits inflict bleed, dealing 60% attack over 6 seconds
    - SP2: SW grabs the opponent with his tentacles and shocks them with electricity
    + +70% crit rate
    + Shocks the opponent, dealing 30% attack as energy damage over 5 seconds
    + Drains 20~30% of opponent's power and steals 50% of power stolen
    - SP3: SW summons Laserbeak to chase down his opponent, and transforms into his alt mode to crash land his opponent
    + +80% crit rate
    + Inflicts bleed, dealing 125% attack as direct damage over 5 seconds
    + +50% chance to stun

Notes: Critical damage debuffs from "All attacks" and from intercepts can be stacked

This is actually such a good idea.
    a new character that would be cool to have would be sari from transformers animated uq1otjb1zfla.jpg

I mean it would be better than a nonplayable Laserbeak
    edited May 2018
    h1evpz7q600j.jpg

hlq3oksmgzja.jpg

also this
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited May 2018
    e5h8gsmeur5d.jpg
    Chips for Jazz and Cheetor

Hey Kabam just in case you guys add Jazz or Cheetor I drawed what their chips should look like just to give you guys an idea and stuff.

If any other person wants me to draw more chip ideas let me know.
    Can you draw one for Skywarp, kup and G1 hotrod
    Very creative BTW

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'd like to see rodimus (lost light) anode (lost light) drift (g1 lost light idw etc.) Dyno (movieverse mirage) and lockdown (movieverse)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Here's who I would like added:
    • 4g98vhnl17mk.png
      Jazz (movie)
    • 0vywzxwjwg10.png
      Brawl (movie)
    • etdej7qbvar6.png
      Starscream (movie- it would be funny to see him interact with G1 Screamer)
    • 3cjk3k9wudm8.png
      Nemesis Prime (G1)
    • 8hioxt312roj.png
      Onslaught (G1- I also wouldn't mind seeing Bruticus in his S3)
    • 1t8jsqx55vuq.png
      Blitzwing (G1- he can use one alt mode for his heavy and one for his S1 and/or S2, and both for his S3)
    • nc4rxeok8178.png
      Razorclaw (G1- gotta have a rival for Grimlock, also wouldn't mind seeing Predaking in his S3)
    • hkddz6tdb5si.png
      Cyclonus (G1)
    • 35lhhcxn5lrh.png
      Thundercracker (G1- he was in the game trailer, put him in already)
    • hm6kh6q0faf9.png
      Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime (G1)
    • zpqtgc5ra5wc.png
      Megatron (BW)
    • p9z4497piz6u.png
      Tarantulas (BW)

I love the bottom one
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442

Kup chips:

g0gvkcaifsjn.jpeg

• sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    edited May 2018
    e5h8gsmeur5d.jpg
    Chips for Jazz and Cheetor

Hey Kabam just in case you guys add Jazz or Cheetor I drawed what their chips should look like just to give you guys an idea and stuff

JAZZ loves his JAZZ chips!!!
    rsv7u0m1nqbq.jpg
This discussion has been closed.