Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Scout Jazz Confirmed - I smell another Exclusive Bot

Comments

• Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Thanks Kabam. You have made this Transformers fan's day ☺

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm not a huge Jazz fan but it is nice to have another cool G1 bot and not another animal. Jazz was pretty awesome and I can't wait to see what you guys have done with him.
    I am a tad confused about another scout on the lineup but we haven't seen a demo for 8 months now.
    Is it just me, or am I smelling a bait and switch? I can't see that this was a mistake.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    I am honestly wondering if Jazz will really be the next bot or if its just there to throw us off!! We really need a g1 autobot demo or movie tech at this point..... and a certain movie tact in a 4*
  • Options
    I hope to Primus that Jazz won't be exclusive like G1 Bumblebee is.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    3 scouts in a row... wow.
    didn't expect this to happen.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well, we did have Blaster somewhere in the mix, but yeah, a lot of scouts recently.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Davien wrote: »
    3 scouts in a row... wow.
    didn't expect this to happen.

Yeah, I would have been pretty excited for G1 Jazz but yet another scout kind of killed it for me. Oh well, hopefully he has mad skills I find useful.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Hello All!
    They spoiled him in game! I guess the rest of the team couldn't hold their excitement.

I know there have been a few scouts recently and we promise we'll be cycling through the classes again soon enough.

That being said, we hoped his abilities would be universal enough to give you commanders a tough pick when forming your next ultimate Autobot team.

- Concord

Do we have any info on jazz yet since the cat is out of the bag, and are there any plans for a gen 1 autobot demo to go along with the multitude of scouts we have....
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Hello All!
    They spoiled him in game! I guess the rest of the team couldn't hold their excitement.

I know there have been a few scouts recently and we promise we'll be cycling through the classes again soon enough.

That being said, we hoped his abilities would be universal enough to give you commanders a tough pick when forming your next ultimate Autobot team.

- Concord

would be better for u guys to rotate so no similar classes happen twice in a row. And better one of each bot class every month (don't have to follow a fix rotation - at least they are placed far enough from each type)

I have 2 game chats (one ex OV, one WAGP global) both having players complaining about this... 3 scouts in a row... why lol? only kill the excitement for the next featured bot.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited May 2018
    Davien wrote: »
    Hello All!

- Concord

would be better for u guys to rotate so no similar classes happen twice in a row. And better one of each bot class every month (don't have to follow a fix rotation - at least they are placed far enough from each type)

I have 2 game chats (one ex OV, one WAGP global) both having players complaining about this... 3 scouts in a row... why lol? only kill the excitement for the next featured bot.

Literally everything you complained about in this post was already addressed in the post you were replying to. Did you read it?
  • Options
    Hello All!

- Concord

My question is, should I be hoarding energon to buy crystals, or pbc's to earn Jazz chips??
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    THE JAZZ POSTS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!...wait...MOVIEVERSE JAZZ AHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! XD
  • Options
    THE JAZZ POSTS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!...wait...MOVIEVERSE JAZZ AHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! XD

Oh no my friend.... they have only begun....

rvtqrt0lxypp.jpg
  • Options
    Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I'm surprised @Kabam Miike didn't sneak a forum avatar of him onto the website while no one was looking.

I agree....some cryptic @Kabam Miike comment of sorts would be expected. Is he dropping the ball? :wink:

Or maybe I'm just getting more cryptic with my hints :wink:

28gylmm5spgc.png

I don't get it
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm surprised @Kabam Miike didn't sneak a forum avatar of him onto the website while no one was looking.

I agree....some cryptic @Kabam Miike comment of sorts would be expected. Is he dropping the ball? :wink:

28gylmm5spgc.png

I don't get it

Don't worry, it's just typical @Kabam Miike stuff. Guy is straight outta the Twilight Zone; always acting all Cuckoo and stuff. His clues are just a bunch of phooey anyway.
  • Options
    Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148

28gylmm5spgc.png

I don't get it

i1lh5blmzprz.png
  • Options

28gylmm5spgc.png

I don't get it

Don't worry, it's just typical @Kabam Miike stuff. Guy is straight outta the Twilight Zone; always acting all Cuckoo and stuff. His clues are just a bunch of phooey anyway.

Just you wait until next month! I'm already starting to plan out something super elaborate.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

28gylmm5spgc.png

I don't get it

Just you wait until next month! I'm already starting to plan out something super elaborate.

is this the first clue?

super elaborate guys - what does it refer to??
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »

28gylmm5spgc.png

I don't get it

is this the first clue?

Oh, no. Not yet. I don't actually have anything planned yet.... Jazz isn't even out yet, you gotta give me some time!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited May 2018

Is it going to be another scout bot? :p
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I'd like another brawler, there's only 5 in the game, this is the 7th scout bot. I know they have no real say in who gets added or something of that sort, but add Hun-Gurrr or one of the terrorcons as a Brawler for goodness sake.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited May 2018

28gylmm5spgc.png

I don't get it

is this the first clue?

Breakaway or Getaway or whoever it is from the comics?
    EDIT:
    h4jxxf0es54r.png
    This guy^^
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

28gylmm5spgc.png

I don't get it

is this the first clue?

Oh, no. Not yet. I don't actually have anything planned yet.... Jazz isn't even out yet, you gotta give me some time!

ok guys, TIME. The word TIME is the second clue
  • Options
    No exclusive bot!!?? A Spotlight bot (that would make 3 scouts out of the last 4 Spotlights)? A new calendar reward whatever bot???

85Yz.gif
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

is this the first clue?

Breakaway or Getaway or whoever it is from the comics?
    EDIT:
    h4jxxf0es54r.png
    This guy^^[/quote]

I wish, but I don't think IDW falls under the licensing that Kabam works with, otherwise there would be so many great choices to work from.

Also, Getaway better get his comeuppance soon; that's all I'm gonna say about him. What a total slimeball, lol.

• Options
    All I can hope is that he has his own special Buffs and a lot of dance fighting style. Hopefully his sp3 is gonna be epic a bunch of break dancing. I love dancers and he better be EVADING CRAZY BECAUSE IMMA GAMBLE MY ENERGON FOR THIS HOT BOT!!!
  • Options
    All I can hope is that he has his own special Buffs and a lot of dance fighting style. Hopefully his sp3 is gonna be epic a bunch of break dancing. I love dancers and he better be EVADING CRAZY BECAUSE IMMA GAMBLE MY ENERGON FOR THIS HOT BOT!!!

I don't care so much if he dances or not. Special buffs/rebuffs would be nice as well as some powerful specials and good synergies with other g1 bots