Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    OttoBotOttoBot Posts: 10
    How about this guy? Titans Return Cerebros. For his supers he can call in firepower/giant fist from Fortress Maximus. For this L3, he transforms into Fort Max's head and steps on the opponent.

r2qzs1kgrd37.jpg
  • Options
    tfp wheeljack demolition (aka wrecker)
    yuv7kh0ohygt.png

• Options
    Ok. This character doesn’t have a good chance getting in since we have yet to see kabam put any bots from other continuities aside from beast wars, G1, and the bay movies, and it’s not like those three are empty of potential choices either

But I would lxike to see unicron. How would that work u might ask? He’s the size of a planet! Well not always. The transformers Cybertron cartoon had as all transformers shows had a toy line. And unicron had a toy. It was this weird space tank thing that I thought was the absolute coolest. The pictures below show u what he looks like. Though I am missing a piece of his weapon sadly.

Anyway just want to post this to show unicron doesn’t have to be a giant planet. He can be in the game as a playable character toorz5q7dvtyfdf.jpeg
    3s3reiopkemh.jpeg
    n1dayhhc3qg0.jpeg
    ws32je2tdqrc.jpeg
  • Options
    Bulkhead from tfp would be nice though he probably won’t be added anytime soon
  • Options
    Age of extinction Lockdown
  • Options
    movie sideswipe
  • Options
    mirage DOTM
  • Options
    mddee wrote: »
    g1 jazz
    Do you even play the game?
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited August 2018
    g1 jazz
    Just stop posting.
  • Options
    wy47uc1ywe5a.jpg

Inferno
    Class: Demolitions
    Faction: Predacon

Signature Ability: Pain is my Friend!
    -Passive
    -Inferno's loyalty and sheer determination gives him a high resistance to pain and urges him to fight harder. Inferno gains 15-35% attack for each debuff on him.
    -Additionally, Inferno gains 10% physical resistance.

Abilities:
    Ranged Attacks:
    +33% Critical Rate
    -Critical hits have an 100% chance to inflict a 1st degree burn.

Burns:
    -1st Degree Burns: Deals 30-55% of attack as heat damage for 15 seconds.
    -If the opponent has 4 stacks of 1st degree burns, they'll convert into a 2nd degree burn.
    -2nd Degree Burns: Doesn't deal damage overtime, but each Physical Hit that Inferno lands on the opponent will cause Power Burn, draining 7% of a power bar. These lasts 20 seconds
    -If the opponent has 3 stacks of 2nd degree burns, they'll convert into a 3rd degree burn.
    -3rd Degree Burn: If Inferno places any hit on the opponent, they deal an additional 60-80% of attack as heat damage. This Burn is permanent, but can be purified. Maximum stacks: 1-2

Heavy Attacks:
    -Inferno transforms into ant mode and bites the opponent with his mandibles. Close Ranged
    -100% to reset the duration of 2 stacks of 1st and 2nd Degree burns each.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Psychotic Pyromaniac
    Inferno kicks the opponent, then flies up and shoots the opponent 4 times with his dual flamethrowers.
    -Ranged hits have a 65% chance to inflict 1st Degree Burn charges.

SP2: Burn All Opposition
    Inferno does a back flip, using his Abdomen jet pack to burn the opponent, and upon landing, grabs a flamethrower to shoot a stream of fire at the dazed opponent.
    -The first hit from the Abdomen jet pack has a 50% chance to place a 2nd Degree Burn charge.
    -The steam of fire has an 100% chance to place three 1st Degree Burn charges.

SP3: FOR THE GLORY OF THE ROYALTY!
    Inferno transforms into ant mode and digs underground, disappearing from view. The opponent looks around scared, trying to locate Inferno, until CRASH! Inferno shoots back up to the surface and into the sky. The impact of his eruption creates a 20 foot wide sink hole that consumes the opponent as Inferno transforms into robot mode and takes flight with his jet pack. Inferno then flies around the the hole shooting a stream of fire inside, setting the hole and the already helpless opponent ablaze. The opponent runs around inside the hole, screaming as they burn and try to get out, but it is no use; the hole is too deep. Inferno laughs at his opponents dismay and to finish it off, he fires a charged shot at the opponent, creating a massive explosion.
    + 50% Critical Rate Buff throughout the duration of the Special Attack
    -All attacks from the steam of fire have a 50% of inflicting a 1st or 2nd Degree Burn.
    -100% chance to place a 3rd degree burn on the opponent.
    -Increases speed of Ranged attacks for 20 seconds

Synergies:
    -Allies:
    All Predacon Faction members
    (Except Tarantulas):
    +2-8% Armor Rating (Mutual)

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction members:
    +2-8% Attack Rating (Mutual)

Rivals:
    Tarantulas:
    +2-8% Critical Damage Rating (Mutual)

Lieutenant:
    BW Megatron:
    -Inferno gains +5% energy resistance
    -BW Megatron: Coming Soon

Strong Match-ups:
    -Starscream: With little to no buffs for Screamer to nullify, that just makes him one easy target for Inferno.
    -G1 Megatron: Inferno's signature ability allows him to hit harder the more debuffs he has, so Megs is doing him a favor.
    -Bonecrusher: Inferno's dependency on Ranged Attacks means he doesn't have to worry about making physical contact with Bonecrusher. Additionally, 3rd degree burns add additional damage that aren't Crits.

Weak Match-ups:
    - Shockwave: Shockwave's tendency to convert Ranged Attacks into shock charges, and Inferno's reliance on Ranged Attacks spell a recipe for disaster.
    -Blaster: Blaster's ability to slow down Ranged Attacks can spell doom for Inferno.
    -Optimus Primal: Optimus Primal's Critical Armor will give the Maximal leader an easy win against this Predacon.

Recommended Mods:
    - Nightbird's Mark: This mod's Critical Damage boost will make Inferno deal a little more damage on his Critical Ranged Attacks
    - Laser Guidence Module: A Ranged boost will surely help make opponent''s burn a lot faster.

Now that that''s over with, I want everyone's honest opinion on this since it's my first time doing this. Is he too weak? Is he too overpowered? Or is he just right? I want honest feedback if anyone can provide any. On, that note Thank you for reading this Character Suggestion, I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    What is the new bot of September?
    The bot of August (Wheeljack) hasn’t even been released yet! And you’re worried about September
  • Options
    Brick Springstern/Springhorn from the original Marvel TF comic:

ncbforr9xbcz.jpg
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    What is this?
    6zclufmebrp0.png

They are suspected to be in game files, no confirmation by Data Readers or Kabam has not been made yet
  • Options
    @ScarredArachnid333 , that's good anyway. But there should not be CRIT increase in basic ranged attack or he'll burn on every attack burns will stacked rank up way easily (unless there's GrimLock OR Tantrum)
  • Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144
    What is this?
    6zclufmebrp0.png

They are suspected to be in game files, no confirmation by Data Readers or Kabam has not been made yet

These characters are present in game files
  • Options
    DOTM Ratchet
    Tech
    kk3xf9tois1b.jpeg
    We need movie tech bot.

Signature Abilty: Worst Medic Ever

Ratchet is unable to fix one voice box after several years. Restores 0% health per second.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018
    @ScarredArachnid333 , that's good anyway. But there should not be CRIT increase in basic ranged attack or he'll burn on every attack burns will stacked rank up way easily (unless there's GrimLock OR Tantrum)

Your right. Looking back at it, I can see how broken he will be with the Critical Rate buff since he already has an 100% chance at 1st Degree Burns on Crits and you can apply Burns from Specials, so giving the Crit Rate is unnecessary. Thanks for your honesty!
    vfhwd8wcjzuk.gif

• Options
    @ScarredArachnid333 To be really honest, I would give him, +20% CRIT Rate on ranged attacks,
    30% chance to burn for 50-70% Attack over 6 sec.
    +12-20% Special Damage per 25% health lost (Will to defend Royalty).
    +20% melee damage against burning opponent.
    Heavy attacks Have 40% chance to sting opponent inflicting 20-30% Resistance Debuff for 7 sec.
    Sp1: Same as Yours, 50% chance to burn. +25% chance to burn it hits are crit.
    Sp2: abdomen jet rotors attack with 30% chance to bleed for 50% attack for 5 sec. (10 small hits)
    Then then these jet charge up a shot with 100% chance to stun for 3 sec, and inflicts resistance Debuff for 10 sec.
    Sp3:Inferno charges up Abdomen Jet and dashes at high speed and kick opponent (18% Attack Debuff for 13 sec.)
    They loose balance and fall back while they lying on grounds , inferno shoots 6 ranged attacks(burn chance equal to basic ones), while they try to stand up , transform IN ant and hit them knock down, bites thrice with 100% chance to resistance Debuff.

Sign: passive: +10-25% Ranged Damage and +10% Ranged speed increase for each Debuff active on him.
    +15% chance to be UNBLOCKABLE for each Armor Break on him.

That's my opinion, I could have made detailed set but, have not much time.
  • Options
    DOTM Ratchet
    Tech
    kk3xf9tois1b.jpeg
    We need movie tech bot.

We don’t. And we definitely don’t need that one. Most useless medic ever. “Oh, Bee, sorry, couldn’t fix that voice box. I can, however, tell you when humans wanna bang...” Worst. Character. Ever(just ask both pieces of jazz).
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    g1 jazz

Lol G1 Jazz came in this game almost 2 months ago !
  • Options
    @SparkShredder
    I like the fact that you associated different buffs from other Demolitions in your version of Inferno. But, when I was designing Inferno, I wanted something that spelled Inferno and pyromaniac, which is why I made him focus on just using uinque Burn debuffs (His main quotes usual involve the word "Burrrn"). At first, I was considering doing what you did and giving him Special and Resistance Debuffs, but I wanted something that was unique to the game and his character (For example: The Fusion Cannon being unique to G1 Megs, Null Ray being unique to Starscream, Feral Strike being unique to Cheetor). So I decided to give him his own unique Burn debuffs. At first, I wanted to combine all of the Burn degrees into one Burn Debuff, but I thought that would be too overpowered. So I thought about real life burns and how they are categorized into 3 different burns and I thought "That's perfect for Inferno". So I categorized each affect into each burn Degree:
    -1st Degree does the normal basic Burn
    -2nd Degree does Power Burn
    -3rd Degree does additional Direct Heat damage
    The categories made it more balanced, each had their own effect and it wasn't too easy to stack them up, but it wasn't too hard either. The special attacks are supposed to be additional support for stacking them up in case you aren't lucky with the ranged attacks. When designing his signature ability, I wanted to make something that gives him the edge over Tacticians. I did this by attributing another of his important traits: His loyalty and sheer determination to keep fighting for the Royalty. This is why I gave him an attack boost, but at the cost of needing Debuffs. It's acurate to the show as well, as there are certain scenes where he should be injured, but he just laughs it off and keeps fighting. On a side note, your Special Attack Buff suggestion could work, like maybe for each Debuff he gets, he gains a permanent Special Attack Buff. But all in all, I just want the character to be unique in his own way, while being accurate.
  • Options
    Kabam When will you add some more Mastery Level and the History Act 4 please? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos @Bumblebee @Kabam Pepper
  • Options
    c1b8atk9f54n.jpg добавьте Стингера
  • Options
    rid sideswipe
    ndgdx10tpv8p.png
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Kabam When will you add some more Mastery Level and the History Act 4 please? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos @Bumblebee @Kabam Pepper

There is no official date. Just be patient! ;)

• Options
    Galvatron is the only Leonard Nimoy we need in the game.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018
    ek6ajh3g37lm.jpg

Rampage/Protoform X
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Predacon
    Also: TRIPLE-CHANGER

Signature Ability: Is that Fear your Feeling?
    Rampage's terrifying presence and the opponent's weakness lower their confidence while boosting his.
    -When Attacking an opponent with a Debuff
    •Physical hits have a 35~55% chance to Power Steal, stealing 10~15% of a Power Bar.

Abilities:
    -Passive:
    •This bot's naturally tough Cybertronian exterior permanently provide 10% passive Armor.
    •Rampage can switch between Crab or Tank mode when dashing back and holding block for 1 second.

-When Attacking or being Attacked:
    •10~15% chance to Regenerate 7.5~9.33% of Max Health over 8 seconds, based on stored Power.

-Modes
    •Crab Mode: Rampage specializes in Melee Buffs, each Buff increasing Melee damage by 12~15%. (Max Stacks: 10).
    •Tank Mode: Rampage specializes in Ranged Buffs, each Buff increasing Ranged damage by 12~15%. (Max Stacks: 10)
    •All Melee/Ranged Buffs are permanent.

-When switching Modes:
    •Buffs for a specific mode convert into the specialized buff for the opposite mode.
    (For example: Rampage is in Crab Mode and has 3 Melee Buffs, but when he switches to Tank mode those 3 Melee Buffs become 3 Ranged Buffs and vice versa.)

-When filling the 1st bar of Power:
    •Crab Mode: Rampage gains 1 Melee Buff.
    •Tank Mode: Rampage gains 1 Ranged Buff.

-When filling the 2nd bar of Power:
    •Crab Mode: Rampage gains 2 Melee Buffs
    •Tank Mode: Rampage gains 2 Ranged Buffs

-When gaining the Maximum amount of Power:
    •Crab Mode: Rampage gains 2 Melee Buffs
    •Tank Mode: Rampage gains 2 Ranged Buffs
    •Gains a Regeneration Buff, regardless of which mode, regenerating 6% of his max health in 3 seconds.

-Heavy Attacks
    Crab Mode:
    •Rampage transforms into a King Crab.
    •Close Ranged Heavy Attack.
    •50% chance to apply Armor Break to the opponent applying 20~23.5% armor reduction for 15 seconds.
    •Has a 5% chance for each Melee buff to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
    Tank Mode:
    •Rampage transforms into a triple-barreled Tank
    •Long Ranged Heavy Attack.
    •Has a 100% of Inflicting a Critical Rate Debuff: Decreases critical rate by 20~25% for 10 seconds
    •5% chance for each Ranged Buff to Stun for 2.5 seconds.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Well-Armed Maniac
    Rampage punches the opponent, then fires multiple shots at them with his Gatling Cannon.
    •100% chance to inflict a Critical Rate Debuff, decreasing Crit chance by 40~50%

SP2: Crazed Cannibal
    Rampage blasts the opponent with his Gatling Cannon, then rams into his opponent, bludgeons the opponent with the front and back of the G. Cannon, punches them twice, then BITES the opponent in a twisted frenzy.
    •Biting the opponent has 100% chance to Health Steal, stealing Health based on 60~75% of Damage the opponent took.
    •If Rampage has bleed in this fight inflict bleed dealing 50~65% of attack for 8 seconds

SP3: Immortal Serial Killer
    Rampage grabs his Gatling Cannon, firing it at the enemy a bit before quickly running out of ammo. He puts it away, runs at the dazed opponent, and uppercuts them, sending them flying. While the opponent is in the air, Rampage transforms into a King Crab, grabs the opponent out of the air with his claws, and slams them to the ground. He then drags their body across the floor damaging the environment and the opponent. He then throws the opponent across the map, transforms into a Tank, and fires three misses from his triple-barreled cannon, each of them landing a direct hit on the opponent.
    •100% Chance to inflict Critical Rate Debuff, decreasing Critical Rate by 80~100% for 15 seconds.
    •100% Chance to inflict Armor break, applying 20~23.5% armor reduction for 15 seconds.
    • The last hit has a 5% chance, for each Offensive Buff on Rampage, to Stun.
    •Automatically changes Modes when he transforms into the specified mode.

Synergies:
    -Allies:
    All Predacon Faction Members:
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction Members:
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Immortal Sparks:
    •Starscream: When Starscream is downed, he has a 75% chance to Revive himself with 15% Max health
    •Waspinator: Waspinator restores 5% more health for each buff purified during Waspinator Lives.
    •Rampage: When Rampage reaches Max power he has a 100% chance based on lost health, to activate a second regenerating buff, but at the cost of a Melee/Ranged Buff

-Shared Programming:
    •Rampage: 40% Chance of applying an additional bleed stack during SP2.
    Dinobot 2: Coming Soon

Strong Match-ups:
    Hot Rod: Rampage's Signature ability to Power Steal and his Critical Rate Debuff will cancel out Hot Rod's Acceleration Buff and Deceleration Debuffs.
    Bludgeon: Rampage's Debuffs and Regen will make Bludgeon''s bleeds and Signature useless.
    •Windblade: Windblade''s dependency on Crits for bleeds and low health make her an easy opponent for Rampage to crush with his Melee/Ranged Buffs.

Weak Match-ups:
    Starscream: Rampage''s Melee Buffs can be easily Nullified by Starscream and can be punish Regen if Starscream is Duped
    G1 Megatron: Rampage's powerful Buffs can easily be stolen by Megatron, making the Decepticon leader stronger.
    Shockwave: Rampage has a dependency on Power Rate, which can be countered by Shockwave, who can also counter Rampage's Regen due to Heal Block.

Recommended Mods:
    Robot Resource: Gaining an unlimited Power Rate Buff will surely strengthen his Regen and make him gain Buffs faster.
    •Harm Accelerator: The opponent needs a Debuff in order for Rampage to Steal Power. Having an unlimited Bleed Debuff will surely help with that.

Two Preds down, an entire Faction to go...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Forgot about that one. Hes awesome
This discussion has been closed.