Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    sangeethsangeeth Posts: 14
    Please do it
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    SP3: Ice Age: What killed the dinosaurs?
    @Gunz0 ,,ehh? An Asteroid Smash IN Mexico?

I bet it's the volcanoes

I bet it wasn't Ice Age though.
  • Options
    @SparkShredder
    @Gunz0
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQRWfxkCdU4

Of course this is all just for fun lol
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

That's a nICE video, from a not so nICE movie.
  • Options
    jcp3jrbh763y.jpg
    Cryotek
    Class: Tech
    Faction: Predacon

Signature Ability: Diagnostic Drone
    • Cryotek activates his diagnostic drone at the start of the battle, repairing 5~15% of his max health and 15~30% of his max power over 5s.

Passive: Ice Shield
    • Ice Shield reduces incoming damage by 15~25%
    • Ice Shield provides 50% heat damage resistance and full immunity to all burn debuffs
    • Ice Shield is broken when Cryotek is knocked down and takes 20 seconds to reform

Freeze (a copy of Windblade's bleed-stun)
    • Cryotek freezes opponent when they're suffering from 5 Chill debuffs, stunning and repair blocking them for 3s. Cryotek cannot freeze the opponent until all current Chill debuffs expire
    • Freeze deals 50% of attack rating as instant cold damage upon expiry

Basic Ranged Attacks:
    • 40% chance to chill the opponent, dealing 40~50% attack as cold damage over 5s. Chilled opponents cannot trigger Unstoppable

Heavy Attacks:
    • 80% chance to chill the opponent

SP1: Ice Breath: "Stay Cool"
    • 15% for each active Chill debuff to Repair Block the opponent for 10s
    • Chills the opponent

SP2: Freezing Flames: "Flames so cold they burn"
    • Each hit drains 5~10% of the opponent's max power (2 hits)
    • Power Locks the opponent for 0s. Power Lock lasts 2 seconds longer for each active Chill debuff

Cryotek transforms into his dragon mode, breathing ice blasts out of his mouth to inflict 4 Chill debuffs before transforming back into his robot mode, slamming the opponent with his left arm to inflict a 5th Chill debuff.
    • Inflicts 5 Chill debuffs

Synergies:

Theft of the Golden Disk:
    - Megatron (BW): Energon Inversion (Guillotine's healing reversal copy) lasts 25-50-100% longer if phase 3 if complete
    - Cryotek: +50% additional heat resistance on Ice Shield

Allies:
    - Dinobot
    - Megatron (BW)
    - Scorponok (BW)
    - Waspinator (BW)

Strong Match ups:
    • Ramjet, Motormaster, Tantrum, Megatron (ROTF): His Chill debuffs will prevent these jerks from activating their annoying Unstoppable abilities. Seriously, frag Unstoppable.
    Weak Match ups
    • Grimlock will purify Chill debuffs and gain melee buffs to have his revenge against ice age (Get it? Hahaha lol funny xd)
    • Bumblebee's critical hits will break through Cryotek's Ice Shield without having to use a heavy or special attack

I see you are a man of Predacon culture as well.
  • Options
    jcp3jrbh763y.jpg
    Cryotek
    Class: Tech

Signature Ability: Diagnostic Drone
    • Cryotek activates his diagnostic drone at the start of the battle, repairing 5~15% of his max health and 15~30% of his max power over 5s.

Passive: Ice Shield
    • Ice Shield reduces incoming damage by 15~25%
    • Ice Shield provides 50% heat damage resistance and full immunity to all burn debuffs
    • Ice Shield is broken when Cryotek is knocked down and takes 20 seconds to reform

Freeze (a copy of Windblade's bleed-stun)
    • Cryotek freezes opponent when they're suffering from 5 Chill debuffs, stunning and repair blocking them for 3s. Cryotek cannot freeze the opponent until all current Chill debuffs expire
    • Freeze deals 50% of attack rating as instant cold damage upon expiry

Basic Ranged Attacks:
    • 40% chance to chill the opponent, dealing 40~50% attack as cold damage over 5s. Chilled opponents cannot trigger Unstoppable

Heavy Attacks:
    • 80% chance to chill the opponent

SP1: Ice Breath: "Stay Cool"
    • 15% for each active Chill debuff to Repair Block the opponent for 10s
    • Chills the opponent

SP2: Freezing Flames: "Flames so cold they burn"
    • Each hit drains 5~10% of the opponent's max power (2 hits)
    • Power Locks the opponent for 0s. Power Lock lasts 2 seconds longer for each active Chill debuff

Cryotek transforms into his dragon mode, breathing ice blasts out of his mouth to inflict 4 Chill debuffs before transforming back into his robot mode, slamming the opponent with his left arm to inflict a 5th Chill debuff.
    • Inflicts 5 Chill debuffs

Synergies:

Theft of the Golden Disk:
    - Megatron (BW): Energon Inversion (Guillotine's healing reversal copy) lasts 25-50-100% longer if phase 3 if complete
    - Cryotek: +50% additional heat resistance on Ice Shield

Allies:
    - Dinobot
    - Megatron (BW)
    - Scorponok (BW)
    - Waspinator (BW)

Strong Match ups:
    • Ramjet, Motormaster, Tantrum, Megatron (ROTF): His Chill debuffs will prevent these jerks from activating their annoying Unstoppable abilities. Seriously, frag Unstoppable.
    Weak Match ups
    • Grimlock will purify Chill debuffs and gain melee buffs to have his revenge against ice age (Get it? Hahaha lol funny xd)
    • Bumblebee's critical hits will break through Cryotek's Ice Shield without having to use a heavy or special attack

I see you are a man of Predacon culture as well.

Yessssss
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This is my Dinobot Sludge Build
    Sludge (G1/Dinobot) : Brawler

Abilities :
    - Crit Resistance : You Small Metal Scrap don't dare to Crit Against Me Sludge!
    - Melee Buff : Me Sludge crush you!
    - Armor Buff : Me Sludge hard to take down!

Passive :
    - +10-18% passive Armor.

Blocking :
    - Holding block for 3 secs provides a non-stackable 50-90% Crit Resistance for 7 sec.
    - New Crit Resistance can't generated if Sludge is Armor Broken.

Dash Forward :
    - Gain a +25-35% Armor for 3 secs. Will elapse before he could finish a combo
    - 25% chance to be unblockable for each Damaging Debuff active on him.
    As an opponent, intercept dash, Do a combo, 'n by 4th attack armor will elapse and Launch Heavy or Special

Heavy Attacks : Transforms and Smashes his feet on ground sending Rock Wave..Exactly as Primal
    - Unstoppable for duration of this attack.
    - Crit Hits stun for 3 secs.

When inflicted with a Damaging Debuff: Instant Damages not counted
    - Gains a 12-20% Melee Buff for 7 sec for each stack of any damaging debuff inflicted.

Special Attack 1: Dull but Dangerous
    Tail Smash: Jumps towards opponent and transforms midway and slides towards them and hits with Tail.
    - Dashes in and In Smashes Tail with 65% Chance to 12% Armor Break for 7 secs.
    - Shoots two Laser Beams for his Optics.
    - +20% chance to be unblockable for each Damaging Debuff active.

Special Attack 2: Lethal but Loyal
    - Smashes his tail with 100% Chance to 15% Armor Break for 12 secs.
    - Then, Performs Heavy Attack with Greater Strength and +25% Crit Rate.
    - Crit Hit stuns for 3 secs.Stun is meant to get time to block and get crit resistance

Special Attack 3: Apato Rampage
    - Transforms and dashes towards Opponent to Strike with head and knock them down.
    - Then, Brutally Rams them till the wall.Like he's playing football with them
    - Lifts his Front legs and Crushes Opponent under them inflicting a 20% Attack Debuff for 20 secs and 20% Armor Break for 10 secs.
    - Gains Unstoppable for 6 secs.

Signature Ability : Dino Brawl
    - 40-90% Resistance to Damaging Debuff Damage and 3 or more stacks of Damaging Debuffs are purified.
    - Sludge is Unstoppable as long as he has 2 stacks of Damaging Debuffs active on him.

Synergies :
    - Allies - WheelJack | Optimus Prime(G1)
    - GrimLock- Dinobot Leader : Outgoing - To All other Dinobots - Grim gets unique abilities from Dinobot and give them 100% Chance to be Invulnerable and purify Bleeds in Dinobot form.
    - Dinobot Comrade - GrimLock - GrimLock has 100% Chance to be Unstoppable during Heavy Attacks.

Strong Match-Ups :
    - IronHide - You can't Hit Crit, and Your Burns will Back Fire.
    - Cheetor/Drift/WindBlade - Rare Crit Hits, Bleeds will BackFire.
    - ShockWave - Really Wanna Play shock matches?.
    - Bludgeon - Rare Crits will be becomes more rarer (almost extinct!), and long bleed will give long pain.
    - Arcee - HeadShot and Power Gain while Crit Resistant?
    - Rhinox - SP2 and SP3, more than 3 bleeds will be purified which will leave Melee Buff triggered and Remaining Bleeds damage will be redused a lot.
    - Bonecrusher/Shock Blocks - Sludge really don't need to get hit to unleash his davastating Melee Buffs.

Weak Match-Ups :
    - Starscream - Armors are perfect Lunch, and Crit Resistance too at high Sign Level. Melee buffs are not going to be activated anyway.
    - UltraMagnus - Long Armor Break will make sure Crit Resistance is a rare occurring.
    - Dinobot - Dash to get an Armor, followed by Armor Break. Avoid bleed on Crit Heavy Attack and Dinobot is all good.
    - Wasp - His Resistance Debuff, if not nullify, will reduce Crit Resistance's Effectiveness and He has only Burn on his SP3.
    - MotorMaster - No Damaging Debuff, Check. Armor Break, Check. Unstoppable vs Unstoppable, Check.So, Watch Out!.
    - Megatron(RotF) - Naturally Rare Crit Hits and A small Opening will be enough to smash a devastating Crit Heavy Attack.No Debuff too!.
    - Megatron (G1) - Avoid SP3 and He'll rip right through the Sludge with Armor Breaks and Attack Debuffs and Buff Steals.
    - Tantrum - He really doesn't need crit hits or DoTs to wreck havoc.
    - Non-DoTs Ninjas - Main issue is DoTs, if you don't have them, a little skill is what you need to make fight Perfect!

You are free to Leave suggestions, or bugs. It'll be a pleasure

Spark shredder these Dinobots would be awesome!!!
    Blurr(G1)
    Blurr(G1) : Scout ReWork

Abilities :
    Electro-Laser : A Special Gun of ionized Laser can burn up the circuits.
    Stun - Temporarily Immobilize the Enemy

Dashing and Heavy Attack :
    - 100% Chance to miss all ranged ranged Attacks.
    - Due to High Momentum, Blurr suffers -15% Resistance while Dashing.

Ranged Attacks :
    - Electro-Laser has 20-30% chance to inflict a Jam debuff for 6-8 sec reducing power flow by 30% removing All Shields and preventing their Activation.
    - Crit Hits have 20% chance to stun for 1-3 sec.
    - Jam can't be stacked.

While Suffering from Shocks :
    - Blurr uses Shocks to power his Electro-Laser reducing Shock Damage by 60-80%.
    - +15% Ranged Speed and +30% Ranged Damage for Each Shock active on him.
    - Each Crit Ranged hits Purify one Shock and nullify one Power Gain on Enemy.

On Opponent's Dash: 15% chance to evade the attack.

Special Attack 1: Everything's Blurred
    - Blurr may go from one corner to other and hit 6 super fast punches and kick on face with 60% chance to stun for 2-4 sec.

Special Attack 2: Jam the Circuits
    - Four Whirl-Wind Kicks rising little high (like G1 Bee)
    - And Electro Shot for a Jam for 10-14 sec.

Special Attack 3: LightSpeed Ghost
    You try to hit him, but where's he? yeah there,no, at backwards, no, on the right, ahead, left ,right,here,there
    He's Everywhere!.

- Blurr runs across the battle-ground Hitting enemy about 12 times and creating uncountable images of himself.
    - Then, Blurr uses most fierce setting of electro-laser inflicting a Permanent Jam.

Signature Abilty : Electro-Overcharge
    - +10-20% Crit Rate against Jamed Opponent.
    - Ranged Attacks have 100% to drain 4-9% of Max Power from Jammed Opponent.

Kabam please add these awesome G1 Dinobots !!!
    I love these abilities awesome!!!
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    And Blurr is one of my all time favorites please add him too Kabam!!!
  • Options
    @Jazz444 thanks,,

@Gunz0 ,don't forget to repost IN Collection thread.
    Storing builds on one place ,helps both Kabam and us to find them easily and get ideas to makenew builds.
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    @Jazz444 thanks,,

Storing builds on one place ,helps both Kabam and us to find them easily and get ideas to makenew builds.

I would prefer if you guys leave the builds here, but I’m not going to stop you.

Just keeps everything more central, organized, and simple.
  • Options
    tfp ultra magnus
    4sykz1v0v3fy.png
  • Options
    David_8288David_8288 Posts: 10
    edited August 2018
    Still looking for SNARL, need some Warrior bots like him. Strength is amazing!
  • Options
    If they add Jetfire, I'd like to see him as a Warrior bot. Same color, same bot mode.m1baiv1fn5rt.jpg

• Options
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    @Jazz444 thanks,,

I would prefer if you guys leave the builds here, but I’m not going to stop you.

I like the Collection Thread. It keeps record of good builds, and I think it's a lot more organized than this thread. But more people are watching here, and upon seeing bots they can form ideas.
  • Options
    @Jazz444 thanks,,

I like the Collection Thread. It keeps record of good builds, and I think it's a lot more organized than this thread. But more people are watching here, and upon seeing bots they can form ideas.

I know what you mean. But it’s easier for Kabam to scope them out without having to jump from thread to thread. Just a thought.

• Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018
    @Jazz444 thanks,,

I know what you mean. But it’s easier for Kabam to scope them out without having to jump from thread to thread. Just a thought.

True. This is the most popular Thread on this website. Thanks for being the one to start this thread. I finally have a place to post my Predacon ideas for everyone to see.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    9ims9q3rgmcm.jpg
    (Artwork Credit: Weremole from Deviantart)

Quickstrike
    Class: Scout

Abilities:

-Passive:
    •Transmetal Exterior provides this Bot with 75% Power Drain Resistance and 10% Energy Resistance.
    •Being a Fuzor has effects on his Heavy Attacks and SP3.

-When Dashing Back and Holding Block:
    •Quickstrike charges a Ranged Attack Buff every 0.25 seconds for a Maximum of 10 Buffs.
    •Each Ranged Attack Buff increases Ranged damage by 9~14% and increases Ranged Speed for 6 seconds
    •If Quickstrike stops blocking, he stops charging all of his buffs and can't charge them again until the Buffs expire.

-Ranged Attacks:
    •Ranged Attacks against Opponents that have Shields deal 45~65% Extra Direct Damage, even if they are blocking.
    •Critical Ranged Hits have a 7% chance for each Ranged Attack Charge to inflict Paralysis.
     -Paralysis Stuns the opponent for 2.5 seconds, Nullifies any Power Gain Buffs, and Opponents can't gain Power from Melee attacks for the duration of the Paralysis-Stun.
    Note: Paralysis is not labeled as a Stun. Even though it does Stun, it's just one of the effects of it. So Bots with Stun Resistance can still get inflicted with Paralysis and the Duration of Paralysis will remain the same.

-Snake Strikes:
    •Snake Strikes occur 2 times in a normal 5 hit Melee Combo.
    •Snake Strikes have 50% Critical Rating
    •Opponents gain 50% less Power from Snake Strikes.

-Heavy Attacks:
    -Transforms into Snake/Scorpion Fuzor and  bites the opponent with his Snake Tail.
    Melee Heavy

•Being a Fuzor reduces the chance Opponents will activate Defensive Abilities by 50%
    •75% Critical Rate
    •Opponents gain 25% less Power from Heavy Attack

Special Attacks:

SP1: Kick in the Ol' Brain Module
    Quickstrike shoots the opponent 3 times, punches them with his Scorpion leg-arm-thing, and kicks the opponent with his both of his leg pincers.
    •The third shot has an 100% Chance to inflict Partial-Paralysis; Opponents gain 25% less Power for the Duration of the Special Attack.
    •Gains a Critical Ranged Buff for 7 seonds, increasing Critical Ranged Rate by 11~18.5%
    •Pincer Kicks cause Stun for 1.5 seconds.

SP2: Gunsligin or Snakeswigin
    Quickstrike shoots the opponent twice, swings his Snake Arm around like a lasso (which hits the opponent), then throws his Snake Arm at the opponent, which bounces back and reattachs to Quickstrike.
    •The second shot has an 100% Chance to inflict Semi-Paralaysis; Opponents gain 50% less Power for the Duration of the Special Attack.
    •Gains 5 Permanent Critical Rating Buffs, each of them increasing his Critical Rating by 5.5%.  He loses them all when he gets Hit by a Crit, however.

SP3: Say Howdy to Death Fer Mah
    Quickstrike shoots the opponent with a Powerful Energy Beam, worth 7 hits, that Paralyzes the Opponent Completely. Quickstrike then throws his Snake Arm at the Opponent, which wraps around the Opponent and biets them 3 times. The Snake's tail reattaches to Quickstrike.... while he's in his Scorpion Mode. He lifts up the opponent, dangling them upside down, he uses his Scorpion Pincers to pinch the Opponent's head multiple times. He drops the Opponent and Transforms back to Robot Mode.
    •Being a Fuzor reduces the chance Opponents will activate Defensive Abilities by 50%.
    •100% Chance to inflict Paralysis; Opponents gain 100% less Power for the Duration of the Special Attack.
    •Pincer Attacks at the end of the Special Attack cause Stun for 1.5 seconds.

Signature Ability:Git Ready for Sufferin' Partner
    Quickstrike hates it when he can't charge his Ranged Buffs.
    -If Quickstrike is interrupted by a Heavy while Charging
    •He gains a Ranged Critical Rating Buff for 6 seconds, increasing Ranged Crit Chance by the Amount of Ranged Buffs he DIDN'T Charge by
    2~5.5% each.

Synergies:
    -Allies:
    All Predacon Faction Members:
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction Members
    +2~8% Attack Rating

Strong Match-ups:
    •Soundwave: Soundwave can't gain Power unless the Opponent attacks him or if he has his Power Gain Buff. Quickstrike's Paralysis Nullifies all Power Gain Buffs and makes Melee Attacks give off less to no Power.
    •Wheeljack: Wheeljack's Shield isn't gonna protect him when a Ranged Attack deals extra damage. Additionally, Wheeljack needs to Activate his Heavy, which can knockdown Quickstrike and activate his Signature.
    •Sideswipe: Paralysis can nullify all of Sideswipe''s Power Gain Buffs and Ranged Attacks are Harder to Dodge.

Weak Match-ups:
    •Arcee: Arcee Passively evades Ranged Attacks, making it difficult for Quickstrike to inflict Paralysis.
    •Hot Rod: Hot Rod's Esceleration Buffs and Deceleration Buffs can balance the terms of Power.
    •Grindor: Grindor's Critical Rate Debuffs can assure that Quickstrike''s Snake Strikes and Ranged Buffs won't Crit.

Recommended Mods:
    Strange Refractor: Quickstrike needs to Block to charge his Ranged Buffs, so this mod will give him some protection when doing so.
    Laser Guidence Module: Ranged Buffs with Speed + More Speed = Striking Quick.
  • Options
    @Jazz444 thanks,,

True. This is the most popular Thread on this website. Thanks for being the one to start this thread. I finally have a place to post my Predacon ideas for everyone to see.

It’s the least I can do! :)

As players, it’s important for us to voice our feedback and opinions if we wish for the game to thrive. Communication between the developers and ourselves is imperative.
  • Options
    g5grcynvqm2a.jpg
    Scourge
    Faction: Decepticon
    Class: Warrior

Signature Ability: SWEEP ARMY
    Below 50% max health
    • Scourge calls his Sweeps for support. Sweeps scan the opponent to find their weaknesses. Scourge gains +20~50% special damage while the opponent suffers from -20~50% defensive ability accuracy reduction.

Passive:
    • Being forged by Unicron, Scourge has a 10% passive crit damage resistance

Precision Charges:
    • Precision Charges grant Scourge guaranteed crit rate on ranged attacks.
    • Scourge spends 1 precision charge when he successfully hits the opponent with a ranged attack or his medium combo ender
    • Scourge starts the fight with 20 Precision Charges
    • Reloads for 20s when he runs out of Precision Charges. Scourge cannot trigger critical ranged attacks while reloading

Blocking:
    • Reloads 2x faster

Bot Hunter:
    • Gains a permanent crit damage buff for every 20% of the opponent's max health. Each crit damage buff increases Scourge's crit damage by 15~20%
    • Triggers Auto-Targeting when the opponent drops below 50% health, allowing Scourge's ranged attacks to ignore all evasion effects. Scourge cannot miss while Auto-Targeting is active. Additionally, Auto-Targeting increases his ranged speed when True Accuracy is active

Medium Combo Ender
    • Does a close-ranged attack, consuming 1 Precision charge if successfully hits

SP1: Disintigration Ray: "Scourge delivers a burning blast"
    • Burns the opponent, dealing 60% attack over 3s
    • Becomes unblockable if True Accuracy is active

SP2: Sharpshooter: "Scourge hides carefully before firing a powerful snipeshot"
    • Inflicts Bleed, dealing 40% attack over 5s
    • Inflicts a 25% Attack Down debuff for 7s
    • Gains a 25~35% melee evasion buff for 4~8s if Auto Targeting is active

SP3: Bombardment: "His Sweep army covers the battle stage with flame"
    • Burns 25% of the opponent's max power
    • Gains a True Accuracy buff, allowing Scourge's attacks to bypass evade and resistance effects for the remainder of the battle

Synergies
    Herals of Unicron:
    - Galvatron's Dark Energy charges last 20~25~50% longer upon reaching 30 charges
    - Scourge can now hold 25 Precision Charges
    - Cyclonus ???

Allies:
    - Tantrum
    - Soundwave

Enemies:
    - Ultra Magnus
    - Arcee

Strong matchups:
    - Cheetor, Sideswipe, Arcee: Scourge's Auto Targeting and True Accuracy will prevent these bots from evading
    - Shockwave: Scourge's physical ranged attacks cannot grant Shockwave energy charges
    Weak matchups:
    - Optimus Primal: Scourge's Precision Charges will be useless against the Maximal leader's crit armor
    - Grindor: Scourge will take a lot of time to bring this bot's health down to 80-60-40-20%
  • Options
    @Gunz0 ,when he get a true accuracy Debuff, or you mean his sign?
    Anyway, Due to his CRIT buff giving 100% crit rate, it should be consumed for inactive attacks too, I guess, as reload fastens up while blocking, and shooting 20 ranged attack is also not a fast process that reload needs to trigger again and again.
    Although, It was quite very good.
    @ScarredArachnid333 , it's good, just a typo tip, transmetal exterior gives 100% power drain resistance,, and fuzors have, you can say, semi-transmetal exterior.
    And it's quite nice
  • Options
    xhpmiur604jt.png
    Well, that's quite nice!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Anyway, Due to his CRIT buff giving 100% crit rate, it should be consumed for inactive attacks too, I guess, as reload fastens up while blocking, and shooting 20 ranged attack is also not a fast process that reload needs to trigger again and again.
    Although, It was quite very good

Thanks, but you made some typos. True Accuracy *buff, *CRIT damage buff and *80% (the opponent would die before he could gain the 5th one)
  • Options
    Although, It was quite very good

Thanks, but you made some typos. True Accuracy *buff, *CRIT damage buff and *80% (the opponent would die before he could gain the 5th one)

Yeah, I've been using Ability Accuracy Debuff on my builds lately, it's upon my mind to use Debuff after accuracy :D
    And I just noticed one, he gets true accuracy buff on SP3 only! It's a quite cool build.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

@ScarredArachnid333 , it's good, just a typo tip, transmetal exterior gives 100% power drain resistance,, and fuzors have, you can say, semi-transmetal exterior.
    And it's quite nice

True, I should've wrote Semi-Transmetal Exterior. Saying that he was a full Transmetal is a bit misleading.
    Also congrats on 200 Points :D
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Also, Ravage is next. He''s gonna be a Tactician, but his main ability may be a bit Scout like:
    His main ability is Invisibility.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    h078440pgi75.jpg
    Chromia
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Autobot

Signature Ability: BODYGUARD'S DUTY
    • Chromia's devotion to protect her teammates increase her melee buff duration by 15~25% for every alive teammate on her team. Additionally, her teammates' block profficiency is increased by 10~20% if she's alive.

Passive:
    • Chromia's combat training reduces all bleed duration on her by 3% for each active melee buff/passive charge.

True Strength:
    • Chromia gains a 6~10% melee damage buff that lasts for 3s (Max: 15 buffs) for every 5 hits she successfully lands on her combo meter.
    • Chromia's medium combo starter inflicts a 12~16% armor break for 5 seconds

Blocking:
    • Chromia's shield increases her armor rating by 4% for each active melee buff/passive charge on her

[b[Heavy Attacks[/b]
    • Converts upto 3 melee buffs into 3 melee damage passive charges (Max: 15 passive charges)
    • Gains a melee buff when striking a stunned opponent

SP1: Knockdown:: "Chromia knocks some sense into the opponent"
    • 75% chance to stun the opponent for 1.5s
    • +25% chance and +0.5 stun duration if the opponent is armor broken

SP2: Axe Strike: "Her axe can cause some serious cracks"
    • Gains 3 melee buffs
    • Applies a 20% armor break for 7 seconds

SP3: Pummel: "Let's crack some armor"
    • Gains 5 passive melee charges
    • Inflicts Armor Crack, reducing the opponent's armor rating by 25% and attack rating by 20% for 10 seconds

Synergies:
    • Romance: Ironhide (G1) (it's GEEWUN, please don't create a synergy bonus between Bayformers Ironhide and Chromia)
    • Friends: Windblade: increased armor rating
    • Femme Fatale: +5~10~20% attack rating against male opponents
    + Arcee
    + Windblade
    + Blackarachnia
    + Chromia

Strong matchups:
    • Bludgeon: Chromia's armor break will shed through Bludgeon's frequent armor buffs, her melee damage bonuses will also allow her to take less damage from his devasting bleeds
    • Starscream, Ultra Magnus: Chromia can quickly convert her melee buffs into passive charges so those 2 nullifiers won't be able to reduce her damage output

Weak matchups:
    • Grindor can reduce her block profficiency with his crit rate down debuffs
    • Dinobot can pierce through both armor and block, making her shield not so useful

• Chromia's devotion to protect her teammates increase her melee buff duration by 15~25% for every alive teammate on her team. Additionally, her teammates' block profficiency is increased by 10~20% if she's alive.
    Block proficieny increase can be either of her, or she can synergize teammates, her sign can't buff them up.
    + Arcee
    + Windblade
    + Blackarachnia
    + Chromia
    Now, this is gender discrimination! And virtually impossible synergy to add, (sorry, but I guess so).
    What about +15% crit rate increase.

And above all, she's more of tactician. Armor break, team determined abilities.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Block proficieny increase can be either of her, or she can synergize teammates, her sign can't buff them up.
    + Arcee
    + Windblade
    + Blackarachnia
    + Chromia
    Now, this is gender discrimination! And virtually impossible synergy to add, (sorry, but I guess so).
    What about +15% crit rate increase.

And above all, she's more of tactician. Armor break, team determined abilities.
    1. Chromia doesn't benefit from that block profficiency increase
    2. Yeah, guess you're right. It reflects the type of people taking over comic book industries ...cough cough Marvel cough cough.

Crit rate increase would be useful for both Arcee and Windblade since they both rely on crits to proc bleeds

3. Yeah, guess you're right. Buuuuuut Motormaster has armor break (Tactician ability) and unstoppable (demolition ability)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Gunz0 ,his breaks, are very less frequent, and chromia break after every combo,.
    And unstoppable is common, base ability of both demos and brawler.
    My point was team member related abilities can only benefit that bot only. To benefit other bot, only synergies can be used.
    And okay, some ability can crossover classes, but tact are only one who can abilities based on team member.
    And G1 and IDW, come under Generation tag, they both exist in same universe, hence chrome on both is same bot.
    His abilites are of brawler, but the team member based. IMO
  • Options
    u26h63ka8vro.jpg

Ravage
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Decepticon/Predacon

-Ravage Attacks with 7 hit combos
    (Like Sideswipe, Arcee, etc.)

Abilities:

-Passive:
    •Ravage's experience and Special Targeting Systems ignore Crit Armor.

-Dashing Back and Holding Block for 1 Second:
    •Ravage becomes Invisible for 7 seconds.

-When Invisible:
    •Invisible Attacks have 45% Armor Piercing
    •All Enemy Ranged Attacks have an 80% chance to Miss.
    •All Enemy Melee Attacks have an 35% to Miss, 15% more likely when the Opponent Dashes.
    •However, if Ravage has any Burn Debuff, he can still get hit by any Attack until the Burn Debuff expires.
    •Once Invisiblity expires Ravage must Cool Down, and cannot turn Invisible for 6 seconds.

-Melee Attacks:
    •Critical Hits have a 23~31% Chance to Apply Armor Break, reducing Opponents Armor by 13~18.5%

-Ranged Attacks:
    •Critical Hits have a 100% Chance to Apply
    a Weakness Debuff, decreasing Attack Damage by 17~22.5% for 7 seconds

-Heavy Attacks:
    Ravage turns into his G1 Panther body and shoots a laser from his back. (Like Soundwave's SP2)/(Ranged) 
    •100% Chance to Shock the Opponent, dealing 57% of Attack over 6 seconds and deals further punishment against enemies with active Armor.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Neutralization
    Ravage does a front flip, kicking the Opponent twice, then Shoots the Opponent 4 times.
    •Does 10% more Ranged Damage for each Debuff on the Opponent. (2 Debuffs=20%, etc.)

SP2: Stealth Ship Assault
    Ravage fires 2 shots at the Opponent, then he sets his Stealth Ship to target the enemy. The Stealth Ships fires 5 powerful Shots at the Dazed Opponent (You don't really see the Stealth Ship, you just see Ravage pushing buttons on his wrist, then 5 blasts come from the sky). Ravage becomes Invisible during the commotion.
    •Ravage automatically becomes Invisible after this Special Attack.
    •Each Stealth Ship Attack has a 25~38% Chance to Apply Armor Break, applying 17~26% Armor Reduction.

SP3: Survivor of the Great War
    Ravage transforms into his G1 Panther Mode while becoming completely Invisible. The Opponent tries to find him with their targeting system, but stop short when they are slashed by  Ravage. The Opponent tries to fight back, but they can't hit what they can't see, so they are slashed, again, and again, and again. The Opponent is tired from the Attacks and struggles to stand. Ravage, still in his Panther Mode, creeps behind the Opponent and shoots his laser cannon at the opponent, finally bringing them to their knees. Ravage transforms back into robot mode, decloacks, grabs a gun, and shoots the Opponent, point blank, in the back of their head.
    •Since Ravage is Invisible during this Special Attack, all Attacks have 45% Armor Piercing up until the final Shot.
    •Slash Attacks have a 55% chance to Armor Break the Opponent, applying 26.5% Armor Reduction.
    •Laser Cannon has a 100% Chance to inflict Shock for 79% of Attack for 7 seconds and Weakness, reducing Attack by 33% for 15 seconds.
    •For each Debuff on the Opponent, the final Shot deals 15% more Ranged Damage.
    (2 Debuffs=30%, etc./Max: 5 Debuffs)

Signature Ability: Espionage
    Ravage does what he has does best since the Great War and steals Enemy Intel.
    -Invisible Melee Attacks:
    •Have a 20~45% Chance to Nullify any Enemy Buff.
    •Whenever Ravage Nullifies a Buff he gains 4.5% of Max Power.

Synergies:
    -Allies:
    Megatron G1, Starscream, All Predacon Faction Members:
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    Optimus Prime (G1), Blaster, All Maximal Faction Members:
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Inseparable:
    Soundwave: All Special Attacks have 100% Ability Accuracy.
    Ravage: Heavy Attack causes Power Lock for 7 seconds, but can't be used again for 20 seconds.

-Predacon Secret Police:
    Ravage: Stays Invisible for an extra 1.5 seconds.
    Tarantulas: Coming Soon.

Strong Match-ups:
    Optimus Primal: Ravage's Special Targeting Ranged Systems ignore Crit Armor, allowing him to not only Crit Primal, but he can also apply Armor Break or Weakness.
    Arcee: Arcee can't place a Headshot if she can't see what she's shooting.
    Rampage (Beast Wars): Ravage's Invisiblity can dodge all of Rampage's Buffed Ranged Attacks if Rampage is in Tank Mode, and if Rampage is in Crab Mode, Ravage's Weakness Buffs can shut those Melee Buffs down.

Weak Match-ups:
    Inferno (Beast Wars): Inferno has long powerful burns, so if Inferno has applied any Degree of Burn before Ravage activates Invisible, Inferno can Buuuurrrrn Ravage all day long since Invisible will be useless.
    Ramjet: Ramjet''s Specials can Apply Burn, rendering Ravage vulnerable to Ramjet''s Heavy Stun when he is Invisible.
    Hound: Hound's Precision Ammo is capable of hitting Ravage when he's Invisible and Inferno Ammo can Burn also inflict further punishment and the same affect.

Recommended Mods:
    Exo-Filter: Ravage's Invisiblity plus Unstoppable will make Ravage an Unstoppable force and an Inmovable object.
    Nightbird's Mark: You can almost gurantee that Ravage will be untouchable with a Passive evade Buff.
This discussion has been closed.