Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• @Bumblebee
    I don't mean to be rude btw. Just wanted to discuss on this theory or fact.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I’m referring to Beast Wars: The Ascending and Dawn of the Predacus. @ScarredArachnid333

At the time, it wasn’t established in the show. Fans got confused with why he chose the name (especially since there was already a Silverbolt in G1) and IDW saw the opportunity years later to fix some of the loop holes.

Besides, he didn’t forget everything. When he says his name, it’s very similar to G1 Silverbolt’s first line in the G1 cartoon. He was probably having memory problems, but tidbits of him were still present (subconsciously). Hence why one of the first things that came out of his mouth corresponds back to the time when he was first born. @SparkShredder
    @Bumblebee
    I don't mean to be rude btw. Just wanted to discuss on this theory or fact.

No no, not at all! I love having discussions like these! Nice talking amongst fellow Transformers fans and friends :). And I’m not always right, I’m open to anybody who can point out my mistakes.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018
    @Bumblebee
    Thanks for telling me that. I never use social media that much, so I don't really know what sounds offensive or what doesn't. I just want everyone to have a good time. :)

So, back at this Silverbolt theory. I did forget that they did have the same debut line, so that can be a connection. But there are some Maximals that are named after G1 characters and some of them are labelled 2. For example, Prowl 2.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    So...
    - Soundwave=Kang
    - Shockwave=Thanos
    - Unicron=Maestro(?)
    - The Quintessons=The Collector

So who’s gonna be the “The Granmaster” of TFTF? Who’s gonna take over New Quintessa when the Quintessons are defeated?
    @Bumblebee
    Thanks for telling me that. I never use social media that much, so I don't really know what sounds offensive or what doesn't. I just want everyone to have a good time. :)

So, back at this Silverbolt theory. I did forget that they did have the same debut line, so that can be a connection. But there are some Maximals that are named after G1 characters and some of them are labelled 2. For example, Prowl 2.

Yeah, but Prowl || is different since he didn’t appear in the show. But he is the original Prowl that we saw in G1, just he doesn’t remember his previous life.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    So...
    - Soundwave=Kang
    - Shockwave=Thanos
    - Unicron=Maestro(?)

So who’s gonna be the “The Granmaster” of TFTF? Who’s gonna take over New Quintessa when the Quintessons are defeated?

Honestly my dude, I hope they just find there way back to Cybertron and give the world life again. The Quintessons could trail them back and try to take over Cybertron once more as a final gambit.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    So...
    - Soundwave=Kang
    - Shockwave=Thanos
    - Unicron=Maestro(?)

Megatron=Ultron (Villains who are frequently attacking the Heros)
    Galvatron=Venom (Characters that appear out of nowhere and are always hiding behind a big threat.
    Megatronous=Grandmaster (Both are the original owners. Grandmaster being the Original owner of the Contest, Megatronous being one of the Original Owners of New Quintessa (as the game states).
    Beast Megatron=Drax (They are both there, they are just invisible)
    edited August 2018
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    So...
    - Soundwave=Kang
    - Shockwave=Thanos
    - Unicron=Maestro(?)

Honestly my dude, I hope they just find there way back to Cybertron and give the world life again. The Quintessons could trail them back and try to take over Cybertron once more as a final gambit.
    Speaking of Cybertron, it would be cool if we had more fighting stages. Such as:
    •Iacon
    •Kaon
    •Nemesis Bridge
    •Ark Crashsite
    •The Darksyde (The Colony)
    •The Axalon
    •KSI Industries
    •The Moon
    •Unicron''s Insides

I want the game fixed first before I want new stages though, so work on them fixes Kabam.
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    So...
    - Soundwave=Kang
    - Shockwave=Thanos
    - Unicron=Maestro(?)

Speaking of Cybertron, it would be cool if we had more fighting stages. Such as:
    •Iacon
    •Kaon
    •Nemesis Bridge
    •Ark Crashsite
    •The Darksyde (The Colony)
    •The Axalon
    •KSI Industries
    •The Moon
    •Unicron''s Insides

I want the game fixed first before I want new stages though, so work on them fixes Kabam.

Lol yeah, love that list! I made this other thread awhile back that included the idea of adding more things like maps and environments to the game which can be found here: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5042/visual-and-minor-improvements-suggestions/p1

Feel free to check it out :)
    Hmmmm...
    - Bayformers Megatron=AOU Ultron: Both are demi gods of their class in the early days of the games
    - G1 Megatron=Classic Ultron: "Classic" versions of their cinematic versions
    - So...Catrina=??
    Hmmmm...
    - Bayformers Megatron=AOU Ultron: Both are demi gods of their class in the early days of the games
    - So...Catrina=??

I'm sorry but who's Catrina?
    Hmmmm...
    - So...Catrina=??

The Collector's daughter. Pretty sure Kabam will recycle their game story
    z3yay09sfu1l.png
    Hmmmm...
    - So...Catrina=??

The Collector's daughter. Pretty sure Kabam will recycle their game story
    z3yay09sfu1l.png

Ah, Ok. I never got her name. I think she should be Solus Prime??? She is in the game as a Statue and after looking at Power of the Primes, Megatronous tried to bring her back.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Airazor {BW) Rework
    Airazor (Beast Wars) : Warrior

Abilities :
    Bleed - Most Popular DoT
    Stun - Stay There!, I'm coming!

Ranged Attacks :
    - 25% Chance to Inflict Bleed for 30-60% Attack over 4 sec
    - Crit Hits have 15% Chance to stun for 1-2 sec.

Opponent's Ranged Attacks :
    - 20% Chance to evade

Melee Attack :
    - 20% Chance to gain 'Melee Precision' increasing Crit Rate by 16-24% and decreasing Enemy's Chance to Evade for 5 sec.
    Non-Stackable

Heavy Attacks :
    - Strike with claws having 30% Chance to bleed for 40-60% Attack over 4 sec.
    - +20% chance to inflict Bleed on Crit Hits.

Special Attack 1: Sonic Boom!---When you see a bird coming cutting through the Air, you have a Verryy Bad Day
    - Charges at Opponent like Superman with 75% Chance to Stun for 4-6sec.

Special Attack 2: HawkEye!---When the 'Bird of Prey' locks you down, you just can't evade the rain
    - Shoots 10 Ranged Attacks with 30% to bleed for 40-70% Attack over 4 sec.
    - +20% Chance to Bleed on Crit Hits.

Special Attack 3: Airazor Maximize!---Comes from direction of Sun...so that you can see it last time!
    - Opponent tries to shoot ranged while Airazor transforms and flies aways to disappear. Terrorsuar reference
    - Then, She comes from high sky and lift Opponent up throws them up,transforms. While both mid-air.
    - Shoots 15 Ranged Attacks with 30% to bleed for 40-70% Attack over 4 sec, +20% Chance to Bleed on Crit Hits.
    - While Opponent is falling, she kicks twice to make it happen faster.

Signature Ability: Bird Of Prey---Bird on Hunt never miss the target
    - Opponent can't evade or miss any Ranged Attack.
    - 10-25% increased Crit Rate for ranged attacks.

Synergies :
    - True Love - Tigatron : Mutual - Starts fights with 75% of a power bar and 10% Damage Resistance.
    - Sky Assault
  • Airazor {BW) Rework
    Airazor (Beast Wars) : Warrior

Abilities :
    Bleed - Most Popular DoT
    Stun - Stay There!, I'm coming!

Ranged Attacks :
    - 25% Chance to Inflict Bleed for 30-60% Attack over 4 sec
    - Crit Hits have 15% Chance to stun for 1-2 sec.

Opponent's Ranged Attacks :
    - 20% Chance to evade

Melee Attack :
    - 20% Chance to gain 'Melee Precision' increasing Crit Rate by 16-24% and decreasing Enemy's Chance to Evade for 5 sec.
    Non-Stackable

Heavy Attacks :
    - Strike with claws having 30% Chance to bleed for 40-60% Attack over 4 sec.
    - +20% chance to inflict Bleed on Crit Hits.

Special Attack 1: Sonic Boom!---When you see a bird coming cutting through the Air, you have a Verryy Bad Day
    - Charges at Opponent like Superman with 75% Chance to Stun for 4-6sec.

Special Attack 2: HawkEye!---When the 'Bird of Prey' locks you down, you just can't evade the rain
    - Shoots 10 Ranged Attacks with 30% to bleed for 40-70% Attack over 4 sec.
    - +20% Chance to Bleed on Crit Hits.

Special Attack 3: Airazor Maximize!---Comes from direction of Sun...so that you can see it last time!
    - Opponent tries to shoot ranged while Airazor transforms and flies aways to disappear. Terrorsuar reference
    - Then, She comes from high sky and lift Opponent up throws them up,transforms. While both mid-air.
    - Shoots 15 Ranged Attacks with 30% to bleed for 40-70% Attack over 4 sec, +20% Chance to Bleed on Crit Hits.
    - While Opponent is falling, she kicks twice to make it happen faster.

Signature Ability: Bird Of Prey---Bird on Hunt never miss the target
    - Opponent can't evade or miss any Ranged Attack.
    - 10-25% increased Crit Rate for ranged attacks.

Synergies :
    - True Love - Tigatron : Mutual - Starts fights with 75% of a power bar and 10% Damage Resistance.
    - Sky Assault

I really like it, especially her Signature Ability, I also like the whole Anti-Evade part about her and bleeds are good. My one small issue is that maybe the SP3 should have 10 Ranged shots instead of 15. But it's still really good. I also liked the references like the reference to Superman and Terrorsaur. Speaking of Terrorsaur...
  • a7412xxuvezh.jpg

Terrorsaur
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Predacon

Abilities:

-Passive:
    •Terrorsaur has up to a 70% chance to Evade all attacks, based on the Opponent's Max Power.
    If the Opponent uses a Special Attack, it won't reset until the Special is over.
    •Whenever Terrorsaur Evades, the Opponent loses 2.5% of their Max Power.
    •Terrorsaur cannot Evade attacks if he has any Damaging Debuff on him.

-When Terrorsaur has a Shock Debuff on him:

•Terrorsaur converts the Shock Debuff into 2 Shock Charges, which are used up when Terrorsaur Attacks.

-All Attacks:
    •If Terrorsaur has a Shock Charge, he places a Shock Debuff on the Opponent, dealing 45~52% of Attack over 6 seconds.
    •Terrorsaur can place a Shock Debuff even if the Opponent is Blocking.

-When Opponents Fill a Bar of Power:
    •Terrorsaur activates a Panic Buff, increasing Critical Rate by 15~22% and Increasing Critical Damage by 25%.
     •Panic Buffs disappear when the Opponent uses a Special, but they can be refilled again.

-Heavy Attacks:
    Turns into a pteranadon and flaps his wings, creating a huge wave of wind. (Ranged)
    •Reflects all incoming projectiles back at the Opponent.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Laser Strike
    Terrorsaur fires an optic blast, he then proceeds to fire at the Opponent with his Shoulder Cannons.
    •Optic Blast has a 100% to Power Burn, burning 15% of the Opponent's Max Power.
    • Shoulder Cannon Attacks have 100% chance to Stun for 2 seconds if it Crits

SP2: Malicious Aerial Assault:
    Terrorsaur shoots at the Opponent with his basic gun, dashes towards the Opponent to uppercut them, and starts to fly while the Opponent is dazed. While in flight, Terrorsaur grabs his Plasma Assault Rifle and shoots the Opponent 8 times.
    •Each shot has a 50% chance to Power Drain, each draining 3% of the Opponent's Max Power.
    •Critical Hits from the Plasma Assault Rifle have a 100% chance to Shock, dealing 45~52% of Attack over 6 seconds.

SP3: Terror in the Sky:
    Terrorsaur fires an Optic Blast to startle the Opponent, he then flies at the Opponent, shooting at them with his Shoulder Cannons as he gets closer. Terrorsaur then transforms into
    Pteranadon, right before impacting the Opponent, sending them flying in the air, Terrorsaur transforms back into Robot mode, grabs his Plasma Assault Rifle and shoots them 6 times, he then fires a Big Middle from his shoulder cannon, slamming the Opponent to the ground.

•Optic blast has a 100% chance to Burn 10% of the Opponent's Max Power.
    •Hitting the Opponent when he's a Pteranadon gives the Opponent a Stromfall Blast Debuff for 9 seconds, dealing 20% of Attack.
    •Each shot from the Plasma Assault Rifle have a 50% Chance to Drain, draining 3% of the Opponent's Max Power.
    •Missile Attack has 100% Critical Rating and Inflicts Burn for 45~56% of Attack over 6 seconds.

Signature Ability: Panicking Predacon
    Terrorsaur panics when the Opponent is at Full Power and makes a last ditch effort to ruin the Opponent for good.
    -When the Opponent reaches Max Power:
    •Terrorsaur gains a Special Panic Buff for 7 seconds. If Terrorsaur is able to hit the Opponent in the duration of this Buff, the Buff is consumed and it Drains 15~35% of the Opponent's Max Power and Power Locks them for 6 seconds.
    This may only occur once per fight.

-Synergies:
    Allies:
    All Predacon Faction Members
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction Members:

+2~8% Attack Rating

Sky Assault:
    Windblade, Starscream, Waspinator
    :
    +10% Anti-Evade

Strong Match-ups:
    Shockwave: Shockwave loves to inflict Shock, which Terrorsaur can utilize to Shock Shockwave. Shocking.
    Rhinox: Rhinox's Special Attacks can pack quit a punch, but Terrorsaur will most likely run away if the situation is too bad. Oh, and steal the Shocks from Rhinox's signature.
    Barricade: Terrorsaur's Panic Buffs can activate a bit more frequently if Barricade Power Steals, plus, Terrorsaur can be tricky to Attack if Barricade has too much Power.

Weak Match-ups:
    Bludgeon: Bludgeon's Bleeds can make sure that Terrorsaur never Evades, and his signature can outdamage Terrorsaur's Panic Buffs.
    Bonecrusher: Panic Buffs won't help against this Cactus.
    Windblade: There's are reason why she's regarded as the Queen of Bleeds.

Recommended Mods:
    Power Module: Terrorsaur can have an advantage if he has more Power than the Opponent.
    Nightbird's Mark: Terrorsaur's Crits and Evades will become enhanced.
    @ScarredArachnid333 , his evade is too much, Max of 30% will be great, his sign should not trigger once per Fight, as rhino does that with his heavy every now and then. His special should have a little more utility like when there sp3 fills up, their sp3 is locked for 5 secs etc,, because they may use it before he could attack.
    edited August 2018
    @ScarredArachnid333 , his evade is too much, Max of 30% will be great, his sign should not trigger once per Fight, as rhino does that with his heavy every now and then. His special should have a little more utility like when there sp3 fills up, their sp3 is locked for 5 secs etc,, because they may use it before he could attack.

The signature drains 15~35% of MAX Power. So at it's Max Signature Level, it can drain a Full Bar of Power in one Hit. So if that happens multiple times, the Opponent will still never have a chance to activate their special. And yeah the Evade may seem a little too high. When I was designing him, I wanted the Evade to be his main thing, which is why he has so few Buffs and why his Signature works only once. Maybe it the most it should be
    45% at Max, not too high, not too low.

The signature drains 15~35% of MAX Power. So at it's Max Signature Level, it can drain a Full Bar of Power in one Hit. So if that happens multiple times, the Opponent will still never have a chance to activate their special. And yeah the Evade may seem a little too high. When I was designing him, I wanted the Evade to be his main thing, which is why he has so few Buffs and why his Signature works only once. Maybe it the most it should be

Well, it triggers, only on three bars filled, what if likes of SoundWave and Blaster and IronHide who always prefer, even AI, their SP2s, his sign will never trugger
  • azizin_prime002azizin_prime002 Posts: 4
    edited August 2018
    Come on Kabam,give commanders Nemesis Prime G1
  • @ScarredArachnid333 , his evade is too much, Max of 30% will be great, his sign should not trigger once per Fight, as rhino does that with his heavy every now and then. His special should have a little more utility like when there sp3 fills up, their sp3 is locked for 5 secs etc,, because they may use it before he could attack.

Well, it triggers, only on three bars filled, what if likes of SoundWave and Blaster and IronHide who always prefer, even AI, their SP2s, his sign will never trugger

Terrorsaur panics when the Opponent is starting to Power Up and makes a last ditch effort to ruin the Opponent for good.
    -When the Opponent fills a Bar of Power:
    •Terrorsaur gains an additional Panic Buff. This Buff however, doesn't increase Critical Rate, but it makes Terrorsar''s Melee Attacks drain 1.5~4.5% of the Opponents Max Power for each hit. Lasts 8 seconds.

Terrorsaur panics when the Opponent is starting to Power Up and makes a last ditch effort to ruin the Opponent for good.
    •Terrorsaur gains an additional Panic Buff. This Buff however, doesn't increase Critical Rate, but it makes Terrorsar''s Melee Attacks drain 1.5~4.5% of the Opponents Max Power for each hit. Lasts 8 seconds.

Yeah it's good,, 7 secs!? :D
    edited August 2018

Yeah it's good,, 7 secs!? :D

I want 8 and you want 7 so 7.50 seconds B).
    For some reason Terrorsaur seemed like the hardest to work with, all of his weapon's are mostly just guns. That's why most of his abilities are based on his cowardly personality. Strange, this one is the harderst, and my next one seems like the easiest...
    @ScarredArachnid333 ,, yeah, let's contradict last time, you want 8, I want 6, go for 7 :D:D
  • @ScarredArachnid333 ,, yeah, let's contradict last time, you want 8, I want 6, go for 7 :D:D

7 seconds it is. Should be enough time to place at least 2 combos.
    Now let's leave it,,, I wanna some break from builds lol...
    edited August 2018
    Relic Suggestions:
    •Requiem Blaster
    •The Matrix of Chaos
    •The Enigma of Combination
    •The Triptych Mask
    •The Terminus Blade
    •Doorway to the Noisemaze
    •Key to Vector Sigma
    •Omega Lock and Keys
    •Time-Jump Trigger Device
    •Sky-byte Haiku
    (Anyone else remember Sky-Byte?)
    •Pepsi from Pepsi-Convoy
    •Explosive Essence of Michael Bay
    •Enemy Scrotum
    •Recordings of Galvatron's Therapy Sessions
    •Megatron's Rubber Ducky
    •Unicron's Head
    Relic Suggestions:
    •Requiem Blaster
    •The Matrix of Chaos
    •The Triptych Mask
    •The Terminus Blade
    •Key to Vector Sigma
    •Omega Lock and Keys
    •Sky-byte Haiku
    •Pepsi from Pepsi-Convoy
    •Enemy Scrotum
    •Megatron's Rubber Ducky
    •Unicron's Head

Explosive essence of Michael Bay ^_^. Though this isn’t a relic suggestion thread, I think we could use one!

• Bumblebee wrote: »
    Relic Suggestions:
    •Requiem Blaster
    •The Matrix of Chaos
    •The Triptych Mask
    •The Terminus Blade
    •Key to Vector Sigma
    •Omega Lock and Keys
    •Sky-byte Haiku
    •Pepsi from Pepsi-Convoy
    •Enemy Scrotum
    •Megatron's Rubber Ducky
    •Unicron's Head

Explosive essence of Michael Bay ^_^. Though this isn’t a relic suggestion thread, I think we could use one!

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5999/relic-suggestion-thread/p1?new=1

Done and done.
This discussion has been closed.