Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

March's three featured bots speculation

Comments

• MAMIL wrote: »
    Any word on the next three bots being released?

Yes. The word is "mum."

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm hoping for windblade, Ironhide and whoever else, not sure really... Can't remember the exclusive 5* roster that well
  • I'm changing my guess to Hawk, Breaker, and Baroness.
  • Hoping for WB...she was was my first R5 4* and I'll R4 her the day I get her...
  • 3 brand new bots would be sick
  • We already have it confirmed as 5* Iron Hide, Windblade and Blaster
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Next new character will destro
  • So far its been bots that were in the christmas exclusive crystal so if that continues it will be hound, sideswipe, and ramjet.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Not too early for me!

Well if the Reforged Spotlights follow the path of the old Spotlights, as they have so far, Hound's Spotlight did come after Primal's so I imagine they could tie Hound in there. And maybe they'd finally put the Hound relics in the raid store as well.

The other two I don't know...would they want to put a more enticing option in there with Optimus instead of Cyclonus??
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited February 2019
    asparagus wrote: »
    So far its been bots that were in the christmas exclusive crystal so if that continues it will be hound, sideswipe, and ramjet.

Nah. Doubt they'll do a month with bots that literally no one wants (besides couple of players enjoying Sideswipe). Further if Sideswipe is in there, it'll be 3 scouts in a row. Also I doubt they'll release Tantrum as there will be no Brawler left in the pack.

My guess is Bumblebee (DOTM), Wheeljack and Ramjet/Hound. People will went nuts for the first two and they'll still have the option to do 2 wanted + 1 good for nothing bot like Ramjet or Sideswipe for April and May.

I know many will disagree, but the pattern from my side is like this: 2 good bots (Bludgeon and Jazz/Windblade and Ironhide) and one Meh (Motormaster/Blaster). Guess that will be the formula to push people for at least two 5* in a month.

Edit: That's based if they don't want to p*** off the whales that got OG Prime and Ratchet in crystal opening events. Otherwise - who knows it can be anyone.
    ktomov wrote: »
    So far its been bots that were in the christmas exclusive crystal so if that continues it will be hound, sideswipe, and ramjet.

Nah. Doubt they'll do a month with bots that literally no one wants (besides couple of players enjoying Sideswipe). Further if Sideswipe is in there, it'll be 3 scouts in a row. Also I doubt they'll release Tantrum as there will be no Brawler left in the pack.

My guess is Bumblebee (DOTM), Wheeljack and Ramjet/Hound. People will went nuts for the first two and they'll still have the option to do 2 wanted + 1 good for nothing bot like Ramjet or Sideswipe for April and May.

I know many will disagree, but the pattern from my side is like this: 2 good bots (Bludgeon and Jazz/Windblade and Ironhide) and one Meh (Motormaster/Blaster). Guess that will be the formula to push people for at least two 5* in a month.

Edit: That's based if they don't want to p*** off the whales that got OG Prime and Ratchet in crystal opening events. Otherwise - who knows it can be anyone.

They have no reason to be peeved off, those bots can't stay exclusive forever. Maybe it's too early for Ratchet but it's been 5+ months now since that Optimus crystal event.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I speculate OG coming for the month of April, in another word : the anniversary.
    Like you said, they can't stay exclusive forever, so it means that basically one day we'll get them ( him and Ratchet ) so I assume they just wait for a good occasion to sell it.
    So about next month actually it's pretty hard ...
    So here's my theory for the exact 6 next bot.
    They'll sell 3 really good bot/ or 2 good bot and 1 also good but not on the same lvl as the 2 other ( but anyways, better than Hound/sideswipe )
    So if OGP comes the month after it, they'll put it with like 1 extremely good bot ( Megatronus ? Even Ratchet ? ) so the people couldn't afford the 2 extreme bot, because they basically just spent everything the last month.
    This strat was used in another way, but with the same intent, at the release of Megatronus/OGP 5*
    Making the player use every drop of money/ressources from their wallet, virtual or not. So they can't afford the best bots that comes just after
    So the pattern should look like this
    March : Bumblebee G1 - Scorponok - Cyclonus
    April : OGP - Megatronus - Wheeljack

PS : Another strat would be to just sell 2 extreme bot with OGP, so basically no one will get the 3 bot unless = extremely rich/Huge hoarder. And the vast majority of people will only get 1 of the 3, 2 for the big grinders.

And it would look like this : OGP - Megatronus - Bumblebee G1/Ratchet
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Celt wrote: »
    [Long post here]

Damn, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Sounds like something Kabam would do too...
  • Please let Shockwave be one of them. I’m trying for a 4-Star of him to swap out Starscream for on my team and have been failing miserably at it so far.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Please let Shockwave be one of them. I’m trying for a 4-Star of him to swap out Starscream for on my team and have been failing miserably at it so far.

Starscream dupped is actually pretty good. He’s extremely underrated.
    I have him on my mission team as the Tac, and I would DEFINITELY prefer him dupped over dupped Shockwave.
    Him undupped is useless though.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

This one.
  • Ramjet cyclonus and tantrum ...if logic/patern is followed.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I stopped trying to make sense of kabam logic a long long time ago lol.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So I ran into a Ratchet in a tactical trio team in the bot arenas. Ratchet next month or is this another red herring like Prime was last month?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    hmmm, maybe war pa and th.
    Oh no not this warpath stuff again. lol.
  • I would guess 3 from Sideswipe, Ramjet, Tantrum, and Hound.
    It's not likely to be the Bees as there's another Bee event planned. It's equally not likely to be Prime or Ratchet due to them being recently pizes for the big events. And I think all of the others have already been released as 5*s during their own events.
  • PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 130
    edited February 2019
    Please be Shockwave. I desperately want him 4-Star.

I’ve even been hoarding Bot Chips for if it happens.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Please be Shockwave. I desperately want him 4-Star.

I’ve even been hoarding Bot Chips for if it happens.

it's not going to be from the normal pool; that's quite clear.

It will be Sideswipe, Hound and Ramjet
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    em2d03cpoqlb.png
    Looks like Ramjet might be coming out he’s a error in the Tactical Trio Arena
    It was so funny I fought against Windblade, Blaster, and Ironhide then all of a sudden Ramjet pops up in the next threat lol 😂
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    It was so funny I fought against Windblade, Blaster, and Ironhide then all of a sudden Ramjet pops up in the next threat lol 😂

giphy.gif
    Jazz444 wrote: »

giphy.gif

Lol 😆 it went back to Blaster instead of Ramjet but Ramjet might still come 5mp8ymdnget2.png