Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TOYS! What Beautiful TOYS!

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @ScarredArachnid333 ss I have personally had to put his legs back on countless times...I know they can detatch... he's a great figure
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    And here's an attempt at recreating the aftermath of Wasp's SP3 in toy form:
    h6nkx2wt2f7c.png
    fkzfb1eavr93.jpeg
    Couldn't use the legs as they weren't detachable.

Legs are detachable, theyre on ball joints too.

But yeah, I just love that almost every part of this bot can be easily disassembled. Im sure it was planned to be that way.

Despite how long I have had him, this was the first time I detached the arms and wings; I didn't earlier because I didn't want to risk breaking him (I'm very cautious). But thank you for telling me, expect a more improved recreation.

And I do believe it was intentional because after all, Waspinator blowing up into multiple pieces is show accurate.

HASBRO is so accurate, they timed BlackZarak’s toy to crumble exactly the same time he was destroyed in MasterForce.

#GoldPlasticSyndrome
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @ScarredArachnid333 ss I have personally had to put his legs back on countless times...I know they can detatch... he's a great figure
    h6nkx2wt2f7c.png
    fkzfb1eavr93.jpeg

But yeah, I just love that almost every part of this bot can be easily disassembled. Im sure it was planned to be that way.

Despite how long I have had him, this was the first time I detached the arms and wings; I didn't earlier because I didn't want to risk breaking him (I'm very cautious). But thank you for telling me, expect a more improved recreation.

And I do believe it was intentional because after all, Waspinator blowing up into multiple pieces is show accurate.

HASBRO is so accurate, they timed BlackZarak’s toy to crumble exactly the same time he was destroyed in MasterForce.

#GoldPlasticSyndrome

It's all a conspiracy, I tell you. A conspiracy!
  • Options
    h6nkx2wt2f7c.png
    fkzfb1eavr93.jpeg

#GoldPlasticSyndrome

It's all a conspiracy, I tell you. A conspiracy!

Lol! I don’t think so! 😂
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Gold plastic syndrome has plagued many a figure. Somehow my MV1 protform Starscream isn’t a pile of gold dust. It’s just needed superglue....... a lot of superglue.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Gold plastic syndrome has plagued many a figure. Somehow my MV1 protform Starscream isn’t a pile of gold dust. It’s just needed superglue....... a lot of superglue.

I'll take your Starscream and bet raise you my G1 Roadblock.
    His inner robot is made completely of gold plastic!
    STILL IN ONE PIECE
  • Options
    Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Old friend....
    nvdv646ckf0h.png

IG: @TFBotShots
  • Options
    My emails are getting far too targeted.

biqgoe6nx16j.png
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    My emails are getting far too targeted.

biqgoe6nx16j.png

You should listen to your emails.
  • Options
    Where's my Masterpiece Shia Labeuof figure at Hasbro?
  • Options
    Think one comes with jazz. At least last I checked one did.
  • Options
    This thread is dangerous for my wallet, gang. I already have an addiction to buying statues as it is.

Just wait until my MP BW Megatron arrives next month (hopefully). That guy took the wallet and dropped a small nuke in it.

My Megs has shipped! Expect photos when he gets here... yesss....
  • Options
    Raptor22 wrote: »
    Mine came today ;-)... yyyeessss.....
    l2iytp8pbpua.png

Ooh yeah. Cannot wait.
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I finally started collecting the toys again, and holy cow those SIEGE models are way more complicated than I remember as a kid. Here's my current collection, SEIGE Megatron, Generations Beachcomber (who I've enjoyed way more than I thought I would) and a Starscream that I picked up for a dollar somewhere
  • Options
    ah9z46z0b77a.jpg
    Sorry about that, didn't load the first time.
    Also yeah, I'm back in the Fight. The past few months apparently saw some decent optimization updates, and frankly I've been a TF nerd since I was little.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited April 2019
    Still haven't heard anything about Siege Ironhide and Mr.IGetBlownToScrapEveryOtherEpisode. Am mega depresso.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    CandKane wrote: »
    ah9z46z0b77a.jpg
    Sorry about that, didn't load the first time.
    Also yeah, I'm back in the Fight. The past few months apparently saw some decent optimization updates, and frankly I've been a TF nerd since I was little.

Siege Megatron is harder than most others
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Still haven't heard anything about Siege Ironhide and Mr.IGetBlownToScrapEveryOtherEpisode. Am mega depresso.

I saw a smaller scale Siege Ironhide as well as Sixshot at Target the other day, but only had money for Megs. Ironhide looked pretty nice though
  • Options
    I’ve seen the siege ironhide, seems to share some engineering with the titans return kup figure.
  • Options
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    I’ve seen the siege ironhide, seems to share some engineering with the titans return kup figure.

He doesn't
  • Options
    @BlackRazak I honestly can't believe you hate Siege prowl...I got him today and I find him fabulous! I didn't get him with any battle damage though (thankfully)
  • Options
    Raptor22 wrote: »
    Mine came today ;-)... yyyeessss.....
    l2iytp8pbpua.png

Oh, you are so slagged Primal. Yeeeeesssss.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Today I got:

G1 tailgate

G1 hotrod

Siege ironhide

Siege prowl

Tfp rumble

Tfp dark energon Starscream

SS brawl

Siege lionizer (if I'm spelling it right)

Dupe siege Optimus and Megatron

I'm planning on doing some painting and modding with Op and Meg's accessories
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    These are ones I've got my eye on, but they're expensive...

aqyxnw9w26b6.png
    hifvk1q37t9a.png
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Some pics of ironhide and prowl (siege)

egsoa4wltux4.jpg
    8t2guviispiv.jpg
    2cgqcy90a3uo.jpg
    aarjthyawhoi.jpg
    Pic 1: Prowl

Pic 2: listen up lieutenants!

Pic 3: Ironhide

Pic 4: 3 on 3
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Instead of the sexy "Yesssssss" @Gunz0 , it'll be; "Haaaaaaiiii"
  • Options

Yeah Im aware of this. Gonna be careful with him.
  • Options

Yes, be careful with our Predacon overlord.
    Praise him as well.

Also, did he arrive yet?
  • Options

Yes, be careful with our Predacon overlord.
    Praise him as well.

Also, did he arrive yet?

Not yet. Hoping tomorrow my time.