Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the 7-Day Knight Crystal Shard Week!

Comments

• iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Jc_17 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Would it be possible to post the cost of the different raid items so we can have a goal of how much raiding we need to do?

Peponfree wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

On the 28th, everything that appears in the rotational raid store will be available for 2 Days at a normal purchase limit. On the 29th, however, these will purchase limits will reset and you can get those items again! So really, you're able to get 2x the original purchase limit!

I'll update the original post with this too!

not sure I understand: everything in the raid store available in the same day? all items at once?

I'll just go ahead and post some of the more popular/useful item costs for you.
    All T3 Class Essence - 35K, 4 max. (140K total)
    4* Sig Upgrades - 20K a piece, 5 max. (100K total)
    20 Energon - 3K a piece, 10 max. (30K total)
    T4 Knight Crystal - 110K, 1 max.
    3* Bot Crystal - 30K, 1 max.
    Those are some of the more important ones off the top of my head. Sorry if I missed anything you wanted.
    Also remember these will be refreshed the next day, so if you're looking to get all the T3 Scout essence you can possibly get, just remember it's going to cost you 140K * 2, so 280K for that alone.
    TL;DR - You're going to want to raid a lot.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Can I ask a Question? Will the Spotlight for June be New or Reforged? Cause if it's New you are obviously going to add a New Character ((I will not be surprised if it's Clifjumper, Skywarp or one of the Coneheads)Just Repaints with the same moves only with different Signature Abilities)!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Can I ask a Question? Will the Spotlight for June be New or Reforged? Cause if it's New you are obviously going to add a New Character ((I will not be surprised if it's Clifjumper, Skywarp or one of the Coneheads)Just Repaints with the same moves only with different Signature Abilities)!

Could be an existing bot with a new spotlight mission. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not a reforged could also mean a hint for one of next month's bot. Given that we see Dinobot in the arena team, I'm going to say the the image is a hint for Dinobot. Back to the Future and Grimlock == Dinobot (since supposedly Beast Wars happens after in the timeline -- not 100% sure since I didn't watch BW though).

Or maybe it's a hint to something else. I dunno. I seem to recall Vydious saying something that it's not a bot hint too, but I'm too lazy to go back and check.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

I wish Kabam would add Cliffjumper one of these days
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I wish Kabam would add Cliffjumper one of these days

If they add Cliffjumper, he has to have 1 hp at all levels for continuity.
  • Nice... The Knight Crystal is back, but with an event like this, It would be better to reduce the recharge time for the raid tickets... If we gained some tickets with the "base arenas" is still fine, but we must wait a hour for the next ticket. If you've enough energon to spend, well no problems. Think on it for the next event, guys. 😉
    T4 Knight crystals only cost 110k raid chips why are we grinding so hard for 50k shards ??? @Kabam Vydious could the game team increase the shard rewards by any chance for the rest of the event?

Wow. Just wow. I think I may kinda agree with this.
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    T4 Knight crystals only cost 110k raid chips why are we grinding so hard for 50k shards ??? @Kabam Vydious could the game team increase the shard rewards by any chance for the rest of the event?

yeah @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious , it is really hard to get it this way. 110k chips we get it with 3 to 5 raiding , but this cristal is like 40 to 50 raiding. That's lot
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Yeah the general feeling is that it costs too much. Please reduce the requirements or we just won't bother
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    We'll have t4kc tomorrow as rotating raid store item.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Yeah the general feeling is that it costs too much. Please reduce the requirements or we just won't bother

I agree it costs too much but lots for people are still going for it. Look how common it is to get 100k+ raid chip wins.
    JKL wrote: »
    I agree it costs too much but lots for people are still going for it. Look how common it is to get 100k+ raid chip wins.

I think they’re talking about the amount of knight crystal shards you get from raiding and not raid chips. Getting to 50k shards is a lot more work than getting 110k raid chips. Of course you can get up to 3, but comparatively speaking....

Anyways, I feel like a lot could come close to hitting 150 knight crystal shards because of the stockpiling of raid chips for the raid store thing this coming week.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    One step forward two steps back as usual kabam. Why on earth would i raid 50+ times in a week when i can do 10 for 2 in 24hrs?
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Just watched Inquosly open his first crystal and getting a 4 star mod. Now i'm affraid to open mine :D
    Opened mine for a 4* Harm Accelerator. Opened my T3 for a T1 Alpha Spark and my 2 T2s for 4 T2 Basic.
    I hate my RNG.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    iBK wrote: »
    Opened mine for a 4* Harm Accelerator. Opened my T3 for a T1 Alpha Spark and my 2 T2s for 4 T2 Basic.
    I hate my RNG.

What do you mean your RNG? - Robert Downey Jr.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited May 2019
    Hey everyone!

On the 28th, everything that appears in the rotational raid store will be available for 2 Days at a normal purchase limit. On the 29th, however, these will purchase limits will reset and you can get those items again! So really, you're able to get 2x the original purchase limit!

@Kabam Vydious since some items are available more than once a month, will the available quantity of those items on the 28th or 29th be equal to the sum of how many times it is available for the month? Or just the quantity for one of the times it is released for the month?

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    iBK wrote: »
    I hate my RNG.

Join the club... 3 T3kc & 1 T4kc... & all I have to show for it is 750 4* shards, a T2a, a T3b, & a Duped 4* Cyclonus.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

@Kabam Vydious since some items are available more than once a month, will the available quantity of those items on the 28th or 29th be equal to the sum of how many times it is available for the month? Or just the quantity for one of the times it is released for the month?

I second this
    I wanted to ask the question actually @Kabam Vydious
    Hey everyone!

If some items appears twice in a month (like Knight crystals), what's their purchase limit?
    I've calculated all those items without duplicates. It translates to 2.988 million chips if I got it right. That's about six million chips for 2 days.

Happy raiding, Commanders.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Opened two T4K crystals (one from special shards, one from raid chips)...

...and got the same 4* mod TWICE IN A ROW.

Me Grimlock no like!!!!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I've calculated all those items without duplicates. It translates to 2.988 million chips if I got it right. That's about six million chips for 2 days.

Happy raiding, Commanders.

Good to know but some items are not that important.
    (Asking from another timezone) when exactly will be the all items festival be live? 0am PDT the 28th?
  • (Asking from another timezone) when exactly will be the all items festival be live? 0am PDT the 28th?

It'll be 10am PDT!
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited May 2019
    Hey everyone!

If some items appears twice in a month (like Knight crystals), what's their purchase limit?
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Well I guess, this will be unanswered
  • PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 15
    Greetings Commanders!

We're bringing back seven days of ways to gain Knight Crystal Shards!

UPDATE:

In addition to this!

On the 28th and the 29th, you can find everything that appears in the rotational raid store available for normal purchase limits! On Day 1 you can buy everything that you want and go about your day, but then come back for Day 2 where the purchase limits have reset! So truly, you'll be able to get 2x the original purchase limit on these items.

Some items appear more than once in a cycle will these be bulked together?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I assume all the items will be only available in their offered amount because all they have to do is enable the all items in the raid store.

Yes, it sucks because certain things are offered more than once but those "bulk" items aren't that great anyways. I'll take what we can get. It's a lot better than just having this T4K raid event by itself.