Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chrono-Vector: Grimlock Saves the Day!

HELLO COMMANDER PERSONS!

ME GRIMLOCK! ME FIND TOOL ON WHEELJACK TABLE FOR TIME-JUMP.

SIGN SAY NO TOUCH! ME GRIMLOCK NO LISTEN TO SIGN. SIGN NOT BOSS. ME GRIMLOCK KING! THAT BOSS OF BOSSES!

GRIMLOCK TRAVEL THROUGH TIME. FIX BIG WAR. FIX EVERYTHING.

YOU STAY. ME GO. NO FOLLOWING.

qbt2j3apd5jr.gif

Oh no Commander...

Wheeljack has been experimenting on a device that could harness the many new and strange energies on New Quintessa. His new, and untested, Chrono-Vector Device could POTENTIALLY allow the user to travel along a time-bridge. Unfortunately the first unexpected test-run is manned by Grimlock, a dinobot on a mission.

Can Wheeljack and Optimus Prime stop the mighty Grimlock from unravelling the past? Only TIME will tell!

A New Limited Time Mini-Mission is coming your way!

Chrono-Vectors are mini-Quests designed to challenge and reward our Commanders. Each will be scattered across the many time-lines converging on New Quintessa, and will require your assistance to correct the past or stop it from splintering off.

How long do I have to complete this Chrono-Vector Mission and stop Grimlock from messing up the past?

Chrono-Vectors will be added from time to time (there is no set schedule for them), and will last for 2 weeks. This one will be available June 6th-20th!

How Mini are we talking here?

This mission is only 1 Act, and 1 Chapter that consists of 2 Missions! These Missions only have 2 Paths each, but that doesn’t mean that they won’t be challenging!

The Missions are available in all 5 Difficulties, with escalating Energy Costs:

• Easy (2 Energy/Node)
• Medium (3 Energy/Node)
• Hard (4 Energy/Node)
• Expert (5 Energy/Node)
• Master (6 Energy/Node)

What are the Rewards?
You can look forward to the following:

blvvcx0bw15p.png
*Tap to Enlarge

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Oh good grief, those rewards look amazing
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Nice rewards! I'm in
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Looks great
  • Awesome!
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

Outside of the 5* shards and T4B, I don't know. Was really hoping for a way to earn some T4C one of these days.

Can we have some T3A (or shards) added to this?
    Not this time, but maybe in future events!
  • Not a 5* Grim for the top level? ☹
    Still looks good though!
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    For only two missions, the rewards aren't the worst. Count me in.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Not a 5* Grim for the top level? ☹
    Still looks good though!

You get 1 random chance with a standard 5* crystal (from shards)
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Chrono vectors are going to continue in future ?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    c9zyyn5iff53.jpeg
    Beastdad wrote: »

Outside of the 5* shards and T4B, I don't know. Was really hoping for a way to earn some T4C one of these days.

Can we have some T3A (or shards) added to this?

The 5* shards are meaty though and it wont be too hard I don't think for good players!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm going to attempt expert...let's hope I can fully explore it
    do we get 2 weeks to explore this once and then after that they will just pop up randomly every now and then? Or will these quests pop up randomly within the two weeks? I'm confused now
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Looks alright man, looking forward to this, except the energy costs....

Also a question, will the bot PI correspond to the master/expert etc spotlight missions?
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    do we get 2 weeks to explore this once and then after that they will just pop up randomly every now and then? Or will these quests pop up randomly within the two weeks? I'm confused now
    You've got 2 weeks to finish it, and then these will come around every now and again. We don't currently have a set schedule for them.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited June 2019
    I'm going to attempt expert...let's hope I can fully explore it

Me too. Hopefully, it's not like "Thunderstruck" from the Thundercracker Challange. It should be very Interesting & the rewards will be worth it as well.
  • Kitten wrote: »

Also a question, will the bot PI correspond to the master/expert etc spotlight missions?
    It should be more or less the same PI, if not a little bit higher.
    Wait 1 minute here! About the Energy costs, will there be 5 nodes like the Challange with Thundercracker or a full on Mission?
  • GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Wait 1 minute here! About the Energy costs, will there be 5 nodes like the Challange with Thundercracker or a full on Mission?
    This is much shorter than the Thundercracker Challenge! We're looking at about... 1/3rd the Size.
    Kitten wrote: »

Alright then, just one more question from me, what will the mod difficulty be like? On a scale of 1-10 (1 being easy and 9 being March’s Hound reforged)
  • Kitten wrote: »

Alright then, just one more question from me, what will the mod difficulty be like? On a scale of 1-10 (1 being easy and 9 being March’s Hound reforged)
    They're Rated S for Suprise! I can't give everything away ;)
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Are there any objectives like the spotlights monthly objectives ?
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    You've got 2 weeks to finish it, and then these will come around every now and again. We don't currently have a set schedule for them.

So you're saying we'll be getting events similar to this or will this particular event be repeated time and time again?

thanks for clarification
    edited June 2019
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    This is much shorter than the Thundercracker Challenge! We're looking at about... 1/3rd the Size.

Wait the Missions or the Act? I'm referring to the size of the Mission, like (an example each round in the Thundercracker challenge you had six nodes). How many nodes will be in 1 mission? Also, 1/3rd of the size? If that's the case, then both Missions have like 3 to 4 Nodes, each costing from 2-6 per Difficulty and Node. BTW Please don't tell me that ALL the Bot's were fighting are on Mods.

They're Rated S for Suprise! I can't give everything away ;)

I can already feel my sins crawling up my back...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Will be fun to try out my seeker team on this.

• GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »

Wait the Missions or the Act? I'm referring to the size of the Mission, like (an example each round in the Thundercracker challenge you had six nodes). How many nodes will be in 1 mission? Also, 1/3rd of the size? If that's the case, then both Missions have like 3 to 4 Nodes, each costing from 2-6 per Difficulty and Node. BTW Please don't tell me that ALL the Bot's were fighting are on Mods.
    Oh I get it now! Mission 1 is 9 nodes and 3 fights per lane. Mission 2 is 15 nodes and 5 fights per lane. Remember, there are 2 Lanes per Mission.