Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Honestly though I'd like to see:
    Triple Changers, specifically Springer or Blitzwing
    Combiners in combined form (even Dinobots lol)
    Headmasters/Targetmasters
    But if I could add one bot into the game and not G1Springer, it would be the can drink machine from the first live action TF film. I think he's called Dispensor.
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg

Someone make a moveset for this..."thing"

Name: dispensor
    Faction: unknown

Abilities bleed 2
    Interference 3
    Stun 1
    Fury 3
    Power gain 2

SP1: shoots 3 cans at attacker causing stun for 5 seconds and interference for 10 seconds. Gains 1 fury buff for 30 seconds when attack is finish

SP2: claws at attack causing 3 bleed stacks causing 100 damage per tick, then shooting a can causing interference for 10 seconds, gains 2 fury buffs for the duration of the attack-plus 20 seconds when special is over

SP3: shoots 12 cans then clawing at attacker then roaring at the sky then slashing 2 more times, causing bleed for 20 seconds, 200 damage per tick, 8 seconds of stun, and interference for 20 seconds. 3 fury buffs added when attack starts through out the attack and power gain when attack is over, till the fight is over

Bio: a mindless bot brought to life by mistake during the attack of the deceptions by Samuel Witwicky. The mindless monster only knows violence and attacks anything in its path.

Nice

@Kabam Miike we need this to be real in game. This would be really cool
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    But if I could add one bot into the game and not G1Springer, it would be the can drink machine from the first live action TF film. I think he's called Dispensor.
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg

Abilities bleed 2
    Interference 3
    Stun 1
    Fury 3
    Power gain 2

SP1: shoots 3 cans at attacker causing stun for 5 seconds and interference for 10 seconds. Gains 1 fury buff for 30 seconds when attack is finish

SP2: claws at attack causing 3 bleed stacks causing 100 damage per tick, then shooting a can causing interference for 10 seconds, gains 2 fury buffs for the duration of the attack-plus 20 seconds when special is over

SP3: shoots 12 cans then clawing at attacker then roaring at the sky then slashing 2 more times, causing bleed for 20 seconds, 200 damage per tick, 8 seconds of stun, and interference for 20 seconds. 3 fury buffs added when attack starts through out the attack and power gain when attack is over, till the fight is over

Bio: a mindless bot brought to life by mistake during the attack of the deceptions by Samuel Witwicky. The mindless monster only knows violence and attacks anything in its path.

That 5 second stun sounds like a stagger spam that only stuns.
    SO MUCH PAIN CAN BE DONE IN A MERE 5 SECONDS!!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg

Abilities bleed 2
    Interference 3
    Stun 1
    Fury 3
    Power gain 2

That 5 second stun sounds like a stagger spam that only stuns.
    SO MUCH PAIN CAN BE DONE IN A MERE 5 SECONDS!!

Just depends if AI is aggressive or not.
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Are we still getting more non-reskin bots? I'm really curious to know the answer @Kabam Vydious
    Is the Character Design team still working for Kabam?

This is a Bot Suggestion thread. I will not be answering any further questions about what's to come to The Fight. Let's please focus on the topic of hearing who y'all would like to see added. Thank you~!

just erase those questions and topic if they are not about bots suggestion 😎
    edited July 2019
    Beast wars : Megatron and Rampage
    Bayformers : Soundwave, Shockwave, Mirage, Lockdown and The Fallen
    G1 : Blitzwing, Warpath , Overlord and Nova Prime

@Kabam Vydious feel free to do lots but for the 1st one ignore G1, feels like we've had enough of those for about 3-4 months
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

@Kabam Vydious feel free to do lots but for the 1st one ignore G1, feels like we've had enough of those for about 3-4 months

I see that bold text >:)

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    k9addtqvqwma.jpg

k9addtqvqwma.jpg
    Dispenser
    Class: Demolitions
    Faction: Decepticon

Bio:
    Product Placement taken form!

Abilities: Fizz Charge, Baja Blast, Cherry Citrus, Carbonic Acid

-When Dashing Back:
    •Dashing back causes all of Dispenser's soda stock to shake, generating a Fizz Charge, which increases Heavy and Special Attack Damage by 8~12% for 5 seconds.
    (Max Stacks: 10)
    •Dispenser can refresh all Fizz Charges by moving around.
    •If a Fizz Charge expires, Dispenser takes damage equal to 10% of Damage Rating.

-Ending a Combo on with a Light Attack:
    •75% Chance to Consume a Fizz Charge and inflict a Baja Blast Debuff for 8 seconds.
    •Baja Blast causes Ranged Attacks to deal direct damage equal to 40~60% Attack Rating.

-Ending a Combo with a Medium Attack:
    •75% Chance to Consume a Fizz Charge, and inflict a Cherry Citrus Debuff, causing the Opponent to be 45~60% more prone to Critical Hits for 5 seconds.

-Ranged Attacks:
    •All Ranged Attacks have a 45% Chance to Inflict Carbonic Acid, dealing 30~40% of Attack Damage over 8 seconds.
    •Carbonic Acid reduces the effectiveness of the Opponent's Defensive Buffs by 35~55%

-Heavy Attacks:
    (Ranged Heavy)
    Dispenser transforms into a Mountain Dew vending machine and ejects a can of soda.

-Special Attacks:
    •Fizz Charges are paused during Special Attacks and are lost during the last hit. Despenser does not take damage.

SP1: Do the Dew
    Dispenser shoots 3 cans of delicious Mountain Dew at the Opponent, the can missles spray a trail of green Mountain Dew across the floor. Despenser uses the trail of soda to slide across the battlefield and punch the opponent's chest.
    •All Ranged Attacks nullify 1~2 Resistance Buff(s).
    •All Critical hits have 100% Chance to inflict Stun for 5 seconds.
    (Inspired by @Austin555555 build)

SP2: Refreshing Beverage
    Despenser leaps and kicks the opponent in the face, dazing them. While the Opponent is dazed, Despenser takes out a can of Mountain Dew and drinks the nice, succulent, cafine infused drink, encouraging his will to keep being a commercial. He grabs another soda can, shakes it, and tosses it towards the Opponent, causing the can to spray soda in an explosive fashion!
    •The Mountain Dew that Despenser drinks allows him to regenerate 5~10% of Max Health and 3.5% of a Power Bar for each Fizz Charge.
    •The explosive soda deals 22~33% more damage for each Power Bar both characters have.

SP3: Reach for Salvation, Reach for the Dew!
    The Opponent stands in a fighting stance for preparation for Despenser's next trick! They know he's planning something nefarious… until Despenser simply transforms into his Vending Machine mode. The Opponent cautiously walks close to him, expecting opposition, but nothing happens. That is until they here a little ding and a can of Soda is dispensed. The Opponent knows that they shouldn't, but can't shake off the urge to take one tiny sip. They open the can…. only for Soda to be sprayed into their face! What's even worse is somehow this soda Fizz is extremely acidic, causing the Opponent to fall onto their knees and try to wipe the soda off their face. Despenser transforms and unleashes a barrage of soda missles, overwhelming the opponent with product placement!
    •When the soda Fizz sprays the opponent, there is a 100% chance to inflict 1 Carbonic Acid Debuff for each Fizz Charge that Despenser has, dealing Damage equal to 20~30% of Attack Rating and reducing the effectiveness of Defense Abilities by 45%

-Synergies:

-Products!
    Pepsi Convoy, Oreo Transformer
    :
    •Gold Generation is increased by 100~125%
    •Perfect rounds give up to 5 Energon.

-Enemy of Capitalism:
    Soviet Prime
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

Strong Match-ups:
    Megatronous: Carbonic Acid can reduce the effectiveness of Relic of Preservation. And all of Despenser's Fizz Damage stuff, can do more damage than Megatronous. Or can it? I don't know, I already got more emotinally investive into this than I would have preferred.
    Most Bots: He's already stronger than Megatronous.

Weak Match-ups:
    None: Consumerism and Capitalism have no weaknesses!
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited July 2019
    I guess it was a good idea i made this when i did then

Oreo bot
    uu5ymnfjveei.jpeg
    Faction: decepticon

Class: Demolition(cause I dont know the guy literally had like 3 seconds of screen time and did nothing but scream and die)

Bio: A decepticon created by the KSI Oreo Bot served as an example of one of the most fearsome decepticons ever created having almost 3 times more screen time than most decepticons and killing almost 10 times as many autobots, beware this bot may look intimidating with his glorious cookie dispenser alt form, because he is

Passive: heavies have a naturally low crit rate but he has 10% natural armor to avoid being killed as easily as he was before

Abilities:
    - Oreo charge - lowers enemy attack by 2% and increases oreo bot power gain by 3-5% per charge(max of 50)
    - Security breach - increases crit rate and crit damage and chance to inflict oreo charges(takes 8 seconds to cool down)
    - Acid - deals acid damage over time
    - Shock - deals energy damage over time

On heavy - 100% chance to inflict an Oreo charge, should the heavy crit, 100% to detonate all charges dealing 50% attack as instant energy damage and converting all charges into an acid debuff dealing 60% attack + 2% per charge
    Animation: transforms and fires one Golden Oreo

On ranged - 60% chance to inflict an Oreo Charge
    Animation: fires one Original Oreo

When blocking - blocking for 1.5 seconds activates security breach

On critical - on meele critical hits 50% chance to apply an oreo charge

Signature ability: Double Stuff - every 10 Oreo charges reduce the chance of abilities triggering for 4-8 seconds

Sp1: Birthday cake -
    - apply 5 Oreo charges
    Animation - Oreo Bot fires one original oreo then quickly reloads his gun with a birthday cake variant then fires that

Sp2: Oh Oh Oreo -
    - 50-75% chance to purify any damaging debuffs
    - apply 9 Oreo charges
    - 60% Activate security breach
    Animation - Oreo bot quickly grabs his blasters and fires a barrage of Oreos at the opponent before throwing a rather large oreo at them

Sp3: Milks favorite cookie -
    - apply 11 Oreo charges
    - 100% to detonate all oreo charges
    - 80% chance to inflict shock dealing 50% attack per second for 7 seconds
    - If 50 Oreo charges are detonated with Oreo Bots sp3 the shock has a 70% chance to become fused to the opponent for the rest of battle
    Animation- Oreo bot transforms into his vending machine form and fires several oreos from his dispensers, before grabbing the opponent, shoving them through his dispenser, then electrocuting them

-Synergies:
    the first 2 synergies were taken from @ScarredArachnid333 because i really like them
    -Products!
    Pepsi Convoy, Dispensor:

-Enemy of Capitalism:
    Soviet Prime:
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Acid masters
    Mixmaster, Dispensor:
    - acid deals 5-10% more damage

Strong matchups: everyone, no one can withstand the deliciousness of an oreo

Weak matchups: Soviet Prime, the only enemy to capitalism on which Oreo Bot thrives on
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I see that bold text >:)

Yeah, thought that would grab your attention ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
  • DarkMatrix wrote: »
    I guess it was a good idea i made this when i did then

Oreo bot
    uu5ymnfjveei.jpeg
    Faction: decepticon

Class: Demolition(cause I dont know the guy literally had like 3 seconds of screen time and did nothing but scream and die)

Bio: A decepticon created by the KSI Oreo Bot served as an example of one of the most fearsome decepticons ever created having almost 3 times more screen time than most decepticons and killing almost 10 times as many autobots, beware this bot may look intimidating with his glorious cookie dispenser alt form, because he is

Passive: heavies have a naturally low crit rate but he has 10% natural armor to avoid being killed as easily as he was before

Abilities:
    - Oreo charge - lowers enemy attack by 2% and increases oreo bot power gain by 3-5% per charge(max of 50)
    - Security breach - increases crit rate and crit damage and chance to inflict oreo charges(takes 8 seconds to cool down)
    - Acid - deals acid damage over time
    - Shock - deals energy damage over time

On heavy - 100% chance to inflict an Oreo charge, should the heavy crit, 100% to detonate all charges dealing 50% attack as instant energy damage and converting all charges into an acid debuff dealing 60% attack + 2% per charge
    Animation: transforms and fires one Golden Oreo

On ranged - 60% chance to inflict an Oreo Charge
    Animation: fires one Original Oreo

When blocking - blocking for 1.5 seconds activates security breach

On critical - on meele critical hits 50% chance to apply an oreo charge

Signature ability: Double Stuff - every 10 Oreo charges reduce the chance of abilities triggering for 4-8 seconds

Sp1: Birthday cake -
    - apply 5 Oreo charges
    Animation - Oreo Bot fires one original oreo then quickly reloads his gun with a birthday cake variant then fires that

Sp2: Oh Oh Oreo -
    - 50-75% chance to purify any damaging debuffs
    - apply 9 Oreo charges
    - 60% Activate security breach
    Animation - Oreo bot quickly grabs his blasters and fires a barrage of Oreos at the opponent before throwing a rather large oreo at them

Sp3: Milks favorite cookie -
    - apply 11 Oreo charges
    - 100% to detonate all oreo charges
    - 80% chance to inflict shock dealing 50% attack per second for 7 seconds
    - If 50 Oreo charges are detonated with Oreo Bots sp3 the shock has a 70% chance to become fused to the opponent for the rest of battle
    Animation- Oreo bot transforms into his vending machine form and fires several oreos from his dispensers, before grabbing the opponent, shoving them through his dispenser, then electrocuting them

-Synergies:
    the first 2 synergies were taken from @ScarredArachnid333 because i really like them
    -Products!
    Pepsi Convoy, Dispensor:

-Enemy of Capitalism:
    Soviet Prime:
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Acid masters
    Mixmaster, Dispensor:
    - acid deals 5-10% more damage

Strong matchups: everyone, no one can withstand the deliciousness of an oreo

Weak matchups: Soviet Prime, the only enemy to capitalism on which Oreo Bot thrives on

The bio for him and class description broke me :D
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    cwts6bafio6m.jpeg

The experiment. The monster. The psychopath. Hannibal Lecter but a robot. Protoform X. The one, the only...

RAMPAGE!

Faction:Predacon Class:Warrior Low Health and High Damage Moveset:Light attacks-Rampage gives his foe a left knee to their chest, a high kick to their jaw, chest bumps them, and finally claps both his hands over their head. Medium attacks-Rampage dash punches his foe in the head with his right arm and claws them across their chest with his left arm. Ranged attacks-Rampage takes out the giant gatling gun seen above and fires off rounds similar to Grindors. Heavy attacks-Rampage transforms into his tank mode and fires off a giant purple fireball.

Bio:Born from a secretive attempt to recreate the mutant spark of the legendary Decepticon Starscream, Rampage was a success in the worst way imaginable. With terrifying power and a ceaseless desire to inflict pain and suffering wherever he may roam, Rampage has been a threat to his Maximal enemies and even his Predacon allies.

Signature:Protoform X-Rampages fascinating survivability plays a key role in his reputation as a relentless killer. Once per match, at health thresholds 90%, 70%, 50%, 30% and 10%, Rampage will repair 4.5%-9.5% of his total health over 3 seconds.

Abilities:Burn, Bleed, Hunter, Cruelty Charges

Rampages origins give him an enhanced physical structure, permanently giving him 10% passive armor

Rampages Transmetal exterior passively provides 10% energy resistance and reduces the effectiveness of enemy abilities that drain power by 100%.

Rampages ranged attacks have a 30% chance to Bleed, dealing 15% of attack as physical damage over 4 seconds.

Rampages heavy attacks have a 15% chance to Burn, dealing 30% of attack as energy damage over 4 seconds.

Rampages special attacks activate a Hunter buff. While Hunter is active, Rampages basic and special attacks cannot be evaded.

Cruelty Charges-After every 5-hit melee combo, Rampage will inflict a Cruelty Charge on his foe. There are different types of Cruelty Charge, with different names, colors and effects. The type of Cruelty Charge inflicted is based off the type of 5-hit melee combo landed. Maximum of two Cruelty Charges of each type at a time. Effects from Cruelty Charges can stack.

•Rage/Orange-Opponent takes 5%-15% more damage(Land a L,L,M,L,L or a M,L,L,L,M combo to inflict)

•Sorrow/Purple-Opponent deals 5%-15% less damage(Land a L,L,L,M,M or a M,L,L,L,L combo to inflict)

•Fear/Yellow-Opponent generates 5%-15% less power(Land a L,M,L,L,L or a L,L,L,M,L combo to inflict)

•Loneliness/Green-Opponents buffs expire 10%-30% faster(Land a L,M,L,L,M or a L,L,M,L,M combo to inflict)

•L=Light attack M=Medium attack

Special 1:Hunger-You should ignore this pain, it’ll only get worse. Rampage gives a right-backwards roundhouse to the side of his opponents head, takes out his gatling gun, and fires nine shots. Each shot has a 60% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 30% of attack as physical damage over 5 seconds. 100% chance to activate a Hunter buff for 8 seconds.

Special 2:Such Wounds-Is that fear you’re feeling? Rampage gives a left flip-kick to his opponents jaw, transforms in mid-air, and crushes them with his claws when he lands. 100% chance to activate a Hunter buff for 16 seconds.

Special 3:Primus Help You-Rampage finds a special kind of joy in tormenting his prey. Rampage transforms into his crab mode, and uses his claws to crush his opponents elbows and knees one by one(right claw to their left elbow, left claw to their right elbow, right claw to their left knee, left claw to their right knee). With a claw on each leg, Rampage picks them up, and slams them down, bouncing them in the air. To finish the assault, Rampage transforms to tank mode, shooting down his opponent just before they land. Tank shot has an 80% chance to Burn, dealing 120% of attack as energy damage over 8 seconds. Once the opponent lands, 100% chance to activate a Hunter buff for 24 seconds.

Synergies
    -Allies with Inferno, Scorponok, Waspinator(2%-3%-8% armor increase both ways)

-Enemies with Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Cheetor, Dinobot(2%-3%-8% attack increase both ways)

-Arch-Nemesis with Depth Charge(100% chance for Rampage and Depth Charge’s critical hits to completely ignore the opponents armor, resistance and/or shielding)

-Descendant with Starscream(Rampage and Starscream can both survive one lethal hit per match, purifying all active debuffs, regaining 1 hit point, and gaining 2~4~6 seconds of invincibility)
    2rodwkitdf7m.jpeg

Inferno

Faction:Predacon Class:Demolitions Medium Health and Medium Damage Moveset:Inferno has an unmatched love of combat, reveling in it more than any other bot, so all his basic attacks are two-in-one hits like Sideswipe and Arcee’s medium attacks. Light attacks-Inferno punches his opponent across their face and brings it back with an elbow using his left arm, delivers a knee and a kick to their side with his right leg, gives a left punch and a right punch to their stomach, and ends by jumping up with a knee to their jaw and kick to their chest with his left leg. Medium attacks-Inferno shoulder charges and uppercuts his opponent with his right arm, then backflips away and kicks his opponent in the jaw with each leg. Ranged attacks-Inferno takes out his gun and shoots off three fireballs. Heavy attacks-Inferno changes into his ant form, lunges forward and bites his opponent.

Bio:After his stasis pod encountered a glitch or two in being activated, Inferno was left with a strange mind and a powerful body. Intensely loyal to his Queen, Inferno has been lost upon arriving on New Quintessa without him, viciously attacking anyone near him aside from the few allies he’s found, and frantically trying to find a way to get back to his Colony, or even bring his Colony to him.

Signature:Pain Is My Friend-Infernos lust for battle gives him an advantage where most bots would have none. Whenever any type of debuff expires(DOT, Armor Break, Attack Down, Repair Block, Power Lock, etc.) Inferno immediately generates 0.25%-1.5% of his maximum power and repairs 0.5% of his maximum health for every second the debuff lasted.

Abilities:Wound, Ignite, Smolder

Inoferno passively deals 15%-35% more damage against opponents suffering from any debuffs

The damage and length of Infernos Wound, Ignite and Smolder debuffs is always the same, regardless of whether they were inflicted from basic or special attacks. Only the chance to occur is affected.

Wound-Infernos light, medium and heavy attacks have a 10% chance to Wound his opponent, instantly inflicting 25%-50% of attack as physical damage and exposing their vitals to his weaponry. Wounds last 4 seconds.

Ignite-Infernos basic ranged attacks have a 70% chance to Ignite his opponents Wounds, instantly inflicting 25%-50% of attack as energy damage and inflicting an additional 15%-30% of attack as energy damage over 6 seconds.

Smolder-Whenever an Ignite debuff expires, there is a 90% chance the opponent will Smolder for 8 seconds. Opponents suffering from Smolder generate 25%-50% less power. If the opponent activates a special attack while Smoldering, there is a 15%-30% chance the entire attack will do no damage. Opponents can only have one Smolder debuff on them at a time. Whenever another Smolder would be placed, the duration of the current Smolder will refresh instead.

Special 1:FOR THE GOOD OF THE COLONY!-Always remember, loyalty comes first! Inferno takes out his bladed cannon, holds it like a brick in his hands and bashes it over his enemies head three times, then holds it properly and shoots them three times. Each bash has a 30% chance to Wound his enemy, and each shot has a 70% chance to Ignite his enemy.

Special 2:FOR THE GLORY OF THE QUEEN!!-If you need something, you take it by force! Inferno activates twin flamethrowers on his wrists and rapidly punches his opponent three times with each arm, each punch going higher than the last, starting with a low jab in the stomach and ending in a right uppercut to the jaw. Each punch has a 50% chance to Wound his enemy and a 70% chance to Ignite them instantly. Each punch also has a 25% chance to Burn Inferno himself, inflicting 8% of attack as energy damage over 8 seconds. These Burns count towards Infernos signature if he has it.

Special 3:BURNINATE IT ALL!!!-Inferno doesn’t strategize or scheme, he buuuurns... Inferno hits his opponent with his gun(100% chance to Wound) and fires into them(100% chance to Ignite). When they fall down, he changes into his ant form and crawls onto them, quickly biting them six times, then transforms and stands over them, finally firing into them with his twin flamethrowers(counting as six shots), maniacally laughing all the while. Each bite has a 90% chance to Wound his opponent and each individual ‘shot’ from his flamethrowers has a 70% chance to Ignite his opponent.

Synergies
    -Allies with Rampage, Scorponok, Waspinator(2%-3%-8% armor increase both ways)

-Enemies with Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Depth Charge, Airazor, Tigatron(2%-3%-8% attack increase both ways)

-Royalty with BW Megatron(All Predacons on the team repair 1%-2%-4% health over 4 seconds whenever they activate a special attack against Maximals)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Kabam, i know you're trying so here is some handy advice.
    But some may involve doing more than palette swaps. You guys work with Hasbro, which are Masters of Beating a Dead Horse® into actually lusted after characters, so GET GOING

RESKIN™ ideas:
    1. Starscream<Thundercracker<Skywarp
    2. Ramjet<Dirge<Thrust
    3. MV Prime<Legendary Optimus<Legendary Nemesis 7-11
    4. Arcee<Chromia<Elita-1
    5. Waspinator<Inferno
    6. Hotrod<Lockdown
    7. Wheeljack<Exhaust
    8. Sideswipe<Breakdown
    9. Mirage<Dragstrip
    10. Ratchet<G1 Ironhide
    11. Grindor<Blackout
    12. Soundwave<Soundblaster
    13. Blaster<Twincast
    14. Shockwave<Radio SHACKwave
    15. MV Bee<Hailee Steinfeld

... And that's before you guys do G2 palette swaps.

You're welcome.
    I would've done Wheeljack's reskin as Dragstrip
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2019
    Predaking (Aligned Continuity)
    o28vv87d19l1.jpg
    Faction: Predacons

Abilities: Burn, Crit Rate Buff, Special Damage Buff
    * Predaking's naturally tough Cybertronian armour provides 17% passive Armour Up
    * Holding Block beyond 1.2s allows Predaking to switch between Formes, with 1 switch per second.
    Forme 1: Heavy Attacks have 100% chance to inflict Burn Debuff, dealing 15% of Attack Rating worth of damage over 6 seconds.
    Forme 2: Heavy Attacks have a 42~47% chance to grant a permanent Crit Rate Buff(27~31%)
    Forme 3:Heavy Attacks have a 42~47% chance to grant a permanent Special Damage Buff (27~31%)

Primal Presence
    "The sight of the mighty Predacon Overlord fills opponents with terror"
    *While transforming, Predaking has a 4~21% chance to Stun the opponent for 4s

Special 1: Reptilian Rampage
    "A few well-placed chops put subjects in their place"
    * 20% Chance to gain a Crit Rate Buff for 5 seconds

Special 2: Draconian Destruction
    "Any who challenge the King will be crushed"
    * 12% chance to Burn the opponent, dealing 16~21% of Attack Damage over 3 seconds.

Special 3: The Beast Unleashed
    "Witness the true power of Cybertron's past!"
    *26% chance to gain upto 3 Special Damage Buffs

Strong Matchups
    1) Optimus Prime (MV1)- Predaking's powerful Burns will bypass MV1's multiple Armour Buffs, and his devastating Special Attacks will punch right through the Autobot Leader's Last Stand.

2) Galvatron- Predaking's frequent Stuns can prevent Galvatron from using his Heavy Attacks too often, allowing the lizard king to pick him off at his leisure.

3) All Evasive Bots- With a couple of Heavies to Stun them and a few well-placed Crits, Predaking will rip apart most pesky Evasive fighters. Bye-bye, Sideswipe, Cheetor and Bumblebees.

4) Bonecrusher- Much like Hot Rod, Predaking can control his Crit Rate, giving him a definitive advantage over the walking cactus. As long as you time it right....

Weak Matchups
    1) Optimus Primal- Primal's Armour will render one of Predaking's Formes useless, leaving the Predacon without too many options.

2) Kickback- By preventing Predaking from using his Heavies and Specials, he is denied of his constant Buff supplies, leaving him easy prey to the locust.

3)Megatron (OG)- Predaking generates a lot of Buffs to back him up, some of which Megatron wishes to steal for himself. Provided he survives long enough.....

4) Grimlock- Grimlock will Purify any Burns and gain Melee Buffs, allowing him to show which King Lizard is superior.
  • Mm9443Mm9443 Posts: 9
    edited July 2019
    G1: Lockdown, Sentinel Prime (Or Zeta Prime), Skids and Mudflap.

Bayformers: Mv4 Galvatron, Dotm Brawl, Rotf Rampage and Tlk Megatron.

Prime (Maybe): Megatron, Knockout, Breakdown and Arcee.
    edited July 2019

Huh? @BaRdYaAmN
    What narcotics are you smoking?
    This is Kabam and Hasbro we're discussing!
    Minimal work, only bruh! :wink:

y6f96dmiifjy.jpg
    Mirage is also:
    y273rjj6brb1.jpg

msf2iawqoduy.jpg
    And his evil cashgrab:
    ozpuonzmh9t6.jpg

BlackRazak wrote: »

Huh? @BaRdYaAmN
    What narcotics are you smoking?
    This is Kabam and Hasbro we're discussing!
    Minimal work, only bruh! :wink:

y6f96dmiifjy.jpg
    Mirage is also:
    y273rjj6brb1.jpg

msf2iawqoduy.jpg
    And his evil cashgrab:
    ozpuonzmh9t6.jpg

I don't even know dude ¯\(°_o)/¯
    edited July 2019
    I am such an amateur.
    An entire F2F bot month almost wasted, by me not mentioning

BLUDGEON. Into Banzaitron
    tc988vxrbhbu.jpeg
    #ReSKIN
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    I am such an amateur.

tc988vxrbhbu.jpeg
    #ReSKIN

@BlackRazak You're OC, but still learning. You forgot one of the OG reskins

fkw952pxjn4l.png

q9hg0hfxj6vd.png

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Predaking (Aligned Continuity)
    o28vv87d19l1.jpg
    Faction: Predacons

Abilities: Burn, Crit Rate Buff, Special Damage Buff
    * Predaking's naturally tough Cybertronian armour provides 17% passive Armour Up
    * Holding Block beyond 1.2s allows Predaking to switch between Formes, with 1 switch per second.
    Forme 1: Heavy Attacks have 100% chance to inflict Burn Debuff, dealing 15% of Attack Rating worth of damage over 6 seconds.
    Forme 2: Heavy Attacks have a 42~47% chance to grant a permanent Crit Rate Buff(27~31%)
    Forme 3:Heavy Attacks have a 42~47% chance to grant a permanent Special Damage Buff (27~31%)

Primal Presence
    "The sight of the mighty Predacon Overlord fills opponents with terror"
    *While transforming, Predaking has a 4~21% chance to Stun the opponent for 4s

Special 1: Reptilian Rampage
    "A few well-placed chops put subjects in their place"
    * 20% Chance to gain a Crit Rate Buff for 5 seconds

Special 2: Draconian Destruction
    "Any who challenge the King will be crushed"
    * 12% chance to Burn the opponent, dealing 16~21% of Attack Damage over 3 seconds.

Special 3: The Beast Unleashed
    "Witness the true power of Cybertron's past!"
    *26% chance to gain upto 3 Special Damage Buffs

Strong Matchups
    1) Optimus Prime (MV1)- Predaking's powerful Burns will bypass MV1's multiple Armour Buffs, and his devastating Special Attacks will punch right through the Autobot Leader's Last Stand.

2) Galvatron- Predaking's frequent Stuns can prevent Galvatron from using his Heavy Attacks too often, allowing the lizard king to pick him off at his leisure.

3) All Evasive Bots- With a couple of Heavies to Stun them and a few well-placed Crits, Predaking will rip apart most pesky Evasive fighters. Bye-bye, Sideswipe, Cheetor and Bumblebees.

4) Bonecrusher- Much like Hot Rod, Predaking can control his Crit Rate, giving him a definitive advantage over the walking cactus. As long as you time it right....

Weak Matchups
    1) Optimus Primal- Primal's Armour will render one of Predaking's Formes useless, leaving the Predacon without too many options.

2) Kickback- By preventing Predaking from using his Heavies and Specials, he is denied of his constant Buff supplies, leaving him easy prey to the locust.

3)Megatron (OG)- Predaking generates a lot of Buffs to back him up, some of which Megatron wishes to steal for himself. Provided he survives long enough.....

4) Grimlock- Grimlock will Purify any Burns and gain Melee Buffs, allowing him to show which King Lizard is superior.

Grimlock just got dethroned. Long live the King.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    You're not thinking big enough when it comes to reskins

I PRESENT TO YOU THE ULTIMATE BOT! THE ULTIMATE RESKIN!

I GIVE YOU
    Soviet Prime

Faction: Soviet

Class: Brawler

fpl5gaa5zrrm.png

Bio: A version of Optimus Prime from another universe who became one with the Soviet Union and became the one true enemy of capitalism. He is responsible for the death of many brands and serves no one beside his ideals. Should anyone stand in his way they will feel the true force of communism and the Soviet Union, so do not stand in his way.

Abilities:
    - Armor Up
    - Attack debuff
    - Bleed
    - Soviet energy - increases attack by 5% per charge and increases chance to inflict bleed by 3% per charge(max of 20) at max amount of charges Soviet Prime looses one every 5 seconds until he gets to 10 charges at which point he stops loosing charges until hitting 20 again

Passive: every few seconds based on his health Soviet Prime gains a "Soviet Energy" charge which increases attack and chance to bleed on opponents who have been inflicted with and attack debuff
    - 100% health - 90% - 10 seconds to gain a soviet charge
    - 89% - 60% - 7 seconds
    - 60% - 20% - 5 seconds
    - 20% - 1% - 2 seconds

On Melee: On critical melee hits opponents who have been been inflicted with an attack buff have a chance to be inflicted with bleed based on the number of "Soviet Energy" charges

When Blocking: when blocking for 1.5 seconds Soviet Prime gains an armor buff, reducing damage from attacks by 18-20% for 7 seconds, this effect has a cooldown of 8 seconds

Signature Ability: Matrix of Communism - Soviet Prime taps into the power of communism and his opponent - when using a special 50% chance to replicate 50-80% of 1 armor, attack, or repair buff for 10 seconds or until it expired on the opponent(less than 10 seconds)

Sp1 - SOVIET ENERGON CHOP
    - gain 3 soviet charges
    - 30% chance to inflict bleed dealing 40% attack over 4 seconds

Sp2 - THE PEOPLES AX
    - gain 5 soviet charges
    - 70% chance to gain an armor buff reducing damage from attack by 25% for 10 seconds

Sp3 - NO MATTER THE PRICE
    - loose 5 soviet charges
    - 100% chance to inflict permanent attack debuff
    - 80% chance to inflict bleed dealing 100% damage over 5 seconds

synergies

- Enemies of the Union
    Pepsi Convoy, Dispensor: Soviet energy charges are gained 1 second quicker

- One and the same
    Optimus Prime, Nemesis Prime: Specials are 10-15% more powerful

My comrade
  • @BrickT1973
    Silverbolt:
    Just have to say, that SP3 animation sounds awesome! Ramming them in jet mode and shooting them while they're descending. Talk about bada$$ I like the concept of the Ranger Buffs, just think they should decrease the chance a little bit. Nullify is an unexpected, yet welcome addition. Unexpected because mainly Tacs nullify, but it's welcome because it fits with the ability set (Silverbolt punishing opponents with buffs).

Rampage:
    Love the references you put in the Special Attack descriptions. I like the concept of the Cruelty Charges (are they permanent?). I like how they have some aspects of Warriors like less power rate and increasing Rampage''s damage.

Inferno:
    For the Royalty! Like the utilization of the wound igniting flame debuffs, and the burn debuffs lead to less power rate. Reminds me of a bit of my build, but with your own twist to it, which I like. I do feel like Special Attacks not having a chance to do damage is a bit OP, though, despite the small chance. Maybe reduced Special Attack damage instead? Not sure, just a recommendation. I really like that synergy with Megatron. Sounds like a synergy truly worth for the Predacons. Also, I like that idea of Inferno being alone on New Quintessa and changing his mental state sounds interesting...
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019

I GIVE YOU
    Soviet Prime

fpl5gaa5zrrm.png

Bio: A version of Optimus Prime from another universe who became one with the Soviet Union and became the one true enemy of capitalism. He is responsible for the death of many brands and serves no one beside his ideals. Should anyone stand in his way they will feel the true force of communism and the Soviet Union, so do not stand in his way.

Abilities:
    - Armor Up
    - Attack debuff
    - Bleed
    - Soviet energy - increases attack by 5% per charge and increases chance to inflict bleed by 3% per charge(max of 20) at max amount of charges Soviet Prime looses one every 5 seconds until he gets to 10 charges at which point he stops loosing charges until hitting 20 again

Passive: every few seconds based on his health Soviet Prime gains a "Soviet Energy" charge which increases attack and chance to bleed on opponents who have been inflicted with and attack debuff
    - 89% - 60% - 7 seconds
    - 60% - 20% - 5 seconds
    - 20% - 1% - 2 seconds

On Melee: On critical melee hits opponents who have been been inflicted with an attack buff have a chance to be inflicted with bleed based on the number of "Soviet Energy" charges

When Blocking: when blocking for 1.5 seconds Soviet Prime gains an armor buff, reducing damage from attacks by 18-20% for 7 seconds, this effect has a cooldown of 8 seconds

Signature Ability: Matrix of Communism - Soviet Prime taps into the power of communism and his opponent - when using a special 50% chance to replicate 50-80% of 1 armor, attack, or repair buff for 10 seconds or until it expired on the opponent(less than 10 seconds)

- gain 3 soviet charges

Sp2 - THE PEOPLES AX
    - gain 5 soviet charges
    - 70% chance to gain an armor buff reducing damage from attack by 25% for 10 seconds

- loose 5 soviet charges

synergies

- Enemies of the Union

- One and the same

Bruh. This is just weird, because just an hour ago I just finished this (and nice Soviet Prime, like how you changed the color):
    8505fxfsjrak.png
    Thank you fellow comrade, @PhatBoy123 for making this image.
    Soviet Prime
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: ☭Soviet Union☭

Bio:
    Comrade.

-Abilities: Social Equality, Bleed, Replicate, Heal Reverse

-Passive: Social Equality
    •Both bots generate equal amount of power.
    •Both bots deal equal amount of damage to each other, ignoring all Attack and Armor Buffs/Debuffs.
    •Special Attack damage of both bots cannot be amplified.
    •Soviet Prime cannot have a class bonus against other bots.
    •Other Bots can't have a class bonus against Soviet Prime.

-When the "Comrade" Activates a Buff:
    •100% Chance to replicate that Buff once it actiavtes with, 100% stats.

-Special Attacks:

SP1: Hammer and Sickle:
    Soviet Prime unsheathes his sickle, slashing at the fellow comrade whilst doing so. He proceeds to hit the comrade with the end of his hammer, making way for another slash to the chest from his sickle. To finish it off, he slams his hammer into the head of capitalism the comrade.
    •Each sickle has a 50% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 70% of Attack Damage over 6 seconds.
    •Hammer attack have a 50% chance to inflict Heal Block, preventing regen for 5 seconds

SP2: Energon Vodka:
    Soviet Primes fires shot from blaster, dazing our fellow comrade. Soviet Prime takes out some Energon Vodka. Don't you just love sterotypes? Anyway, he drinks half of the energon cube and tosses the half empty cube at the opponent, before pulling out his blaster and shooting the cube, causing a massive explosion.
    •Soviet Prime regenerates 10% of Max Health for a duration of 3 seconds
    •If Soviet Prime has less health than the comrade, he heals to have equal health to the opponent. Equality.
    •The comrade has energon splashed all over them, making them gain a regeneration buff, regenerating 10% of Max Health for a duration of 6 seconds.
    •But, since they are not a true comrade, the Vodka causes them to gain a Reverse Heal Buff, reversing healing affects for 7 seconds.

SP3: Transformer Transform You:
    Soviet Prime pulls out his hammer and sickle, the two weapons slowly starting to glow yellow. Then, the background glows red as the greatest song of all time plays. The comrade is pushed back due to the sheer power of this song, but still keeps footing. Soviet Prime lifts up his sickle, amplifying the anthem's power. He then raises his hammer, the anthem's power amplified to the point where the opponent has fallen to the ground. Soviet Prime, now fully prepared to show off the power of Mother Russia, slams the sickle and hammer together, blasting the comrade. A star comes out of the golden sickle and hammer, blending in with the red background to create a certain flag. The comrade gets up… wearing a ushanka hat, showing that this great experience has fully brainwashed transformed them into a true comrade.
    •100% chance to K.O. the comrade and them to your roster. However, this does not work any Capitalist bot.

-Synergies:

-Red Scare:
    Warpath
    :
    •Non-red opponents fear that they might actually be a communist, giving their first 5 attacks a 100% chance to miss due to their fear. Curse you McCarthy!

-Enemies of Communism:
    Despenser, Oreo Bot
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

Strong Match-ups:
    Most Bots: Soviet Prime copies ALL Buffs.
    Afterall, it is not their buff, it is OUR Buff.

Weak Match-ups:
    Dispenser: Companies capitalize on Soda more than Vodka.
    @BrickT1973
    Silverbolt:
    Just have to say, that SP3 animation sounds awesome! Ramming them in jet mode and shooting them while they're descending. Talk about bada$$ I like the concept of the Ranger Buffs, just think they should decrease the chance a little bit. Nullify is an unexpected, yet welcome addition. Unexpected because mainly Tacs nullify, but it's welcome because it fits with the ability set (Silverbolt punishing opponents with buffs).

Rampage:
    Love the references you put in the Special Attack descriptions. I like the concept of the Cruelty Charges (are they permanent?). I like how they have some aspects of Warriors like less power rate and increasing Rampage''s damage.

Inferno:
    For the Royalty! Like the utilization of the wound igniting flame debuffs, and the burn debuffs lead to less power rate. Reminds me of a bit of my build, but with your own twist to it, which I like. I do feel like Special Attacks not having a chance to do damage is a bit OP, though, despite the small chance. Maybe reduced Special Attack damage instead? Not sure, just a recommendation. I really like that synergy with Megatron. Sounds like a synergy truly worth for the Predacons. Also, I like that idea of Inferno being alone on New Quintessa and changing his mental state sounds interesting...

Thank you for your Silverbolt comment! Like I said, I love him and Motormaster and Hot Spot and Onslaught, so I tried to my best with the builds I did regarding them and attempted to make sure their moves and abilities fit them and gave them a unique powerful role in their classes(especially since Motormaster is one of the weaker Brawlers, and in my opinion, weaker bots).

As for Rampage and Inferno, Rampages Cruelty Charges are permanent and Infernos special attacks deal very little damage on their own. His specials all function similarly to Shockwaves special 1, with the hits themselves being weak and the main damage coming from his debuffs. Same goes for Rampages special 1 since it has high damage potential with its numerous high chances for Bleed. I planned on saying that but couldn’t find anywhere that it would fit in without seeming out of place relative to everything else. And I did consider special attacks doing less damage, I just went with them doing no damage as it was a unique ability and all the Beast Wars bots have unique abilities or passives that they and only they have, like Waspinators stings and Primals Crit armor.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    I am such an amateur.

tc988vxrbhbu.jpeg
    #ReSKIN

@BlackRazak You're OC, but still learning. You forgot one of the OG reskins

fkw952pxjn4l.png

q9hg0hfxj6vd.png

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

Yes! Kabam PLEASE give us Sunstreaker! ❤️
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

I GIVE YOU
    Soviet Prime

fpl5gaa5zrrm.png

Abilities:
    - Armor Up
    - Attack debuff
    - Bleed

- 89% - 60% - 7 seconds
    - 60% - 20% - 5 seconds
    - 20% - 1% - 2 seconds

- gain 3 soviet charges

Sp2 - THE PEOPLES AX
    - gain 5 soviet charges

- loose 5 soviet charges

synergies

- Enemies of the Union

- One and the same

Bruh. This is just weird, because just an hour ago I just finished this (and nice Soviet Prime, like how you changed the color):
    8505fxfsjrak.png
    Thank you fellow comrade, @PhatBoy123 for making this image.
    Soviet Prime
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: ☭Soviet Union☭

Bio:
    Comrade.

-Abilities: Social Equality, Bleed, Replicate, Heal Reverse

-Passive: Social Equality
    •Both bots generate equal amount of power.
    •Both bots deal equal amount of damage to each other, ignoring all Attack and Armor Buffs/Debuffs.
    •Special Attack damage of both bots cannot be amplified.
    •Soviet Prime cannot have a class bonus against other bots.
    •Other Bots can't have a class bonus against Soviet Prime.

-When the "Comrade" Activates a Buff:
    •100% Chance to replicate that Buff once it actiavtes with, 100% stats.

-Special Attacks:

SP1: Hammer and Sickle:
    Soviet Prime unsheathes his sickle, slashing at the fellow comrade whilst doing so. He proceeds to hit the comrade with the end of his hammer, making way for another slash to the chest from his sickle. To finish it off, he slams his hammer into the head of capitalism the comrade.
    •Each sickle has a 50% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 70% of Attack Damage over 6 seconds.
    •Hammer attack have a 50% chance to inflict Heal Block, preventing regen for 5 seconds

SP2: Energon Vodka:
    Soviet Primes fires shot from blaster, dazing our fellow comrade. Soviet Prime takes out some Energon Vodka. Don't you just love sterotypes? Anyway, he drinks half of the energon cube and tosses the half empty cube at the opponent, before pulling out his blaster and shooting the cube, causing a massive explosion.
    •Soviet Prime regenerates 10% of Max Health for a duration of 3 seconds
    •If Soviet Prime has less health than the comrade, he heals to have equal health to the opponent. Equality.
    •The comrade has energon splashed all over them, making them gain a regeneration buff, regenerating 10% of Max Health for a duration of 6 seconds.
    •But, since they are not a true comrade, the Vodka causes them to gain a Reverse Heal Buff, reversing healing affects for 7 seconds.

SP3: Transformer Transform You:
    Soviet Prime pulls out his hammer and sickle, the two weapons slowly starting to glow yellow. Then, the background glows red as the greatest song of all time plays. The comrade is pushed back due to the sheer power of this song, but still keeps footing. Soviet Prime lifts up his sickle, amplifying the anthem's power. He then raises his hammer, the anthem's power amplified to the point where the opponent has fallen to the ground. Soviet Prime, now fully prepared to show off the power of Mother Russia, slams the sickle and hammer together, blasting the comrade. A star comes out of the golden sickle and hammer, blending in with the red background to create a certain flag. The comrade gets up… wearing a ushanka hat, showing that this great experience has fully brainwashed transformed them into a true comrade.
    •100% chance to K.O. the comrade and them to your roster. However, this does not work any Capitalist bot.

-Synergies:

-Red Scare:
    Warpath
    :
    •Non-red opponents fear that they might actually be a communist, giving their first 5 attacks a 100% chance to miss due to their fear. Curse you McCarthy!

-Enemies of Communism:
    Despenser, Oreo Bot
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

Strong Match-ups:
    Most Bots: Soviet Prime copies ALL Buffs.
    Afterall, it is not their buff, it is OUR Buff.

Weak Match-ups:
    Dispenser: Companies capitalize on Soda more than Vodka.

Great job comrade
    edited July 2019

I GIVE YOU
    Soviet Prime

fpl5gaa5zrrm.png

Abilities:
    - Armor Up
    - Attack debuff
    - Bleed

- 89% - 60% - 7 seconds
    - 60% - 20% - 5 seconds
    - 20% - 1% - 2 seconds

- gain 3 soviet charges

Sp2 - THE PEOPLES AX
    - gain 5 soviet charges

- loose 5 soviet charges

synergies

- Enemies of the Union

- One and the same

@DarkMatrix is delusional. Take him to the infirmary.
    @Bntyhntr3232_ , does your build truly serve the Soviet Union?

Why no mention of his Soviet SP1 graphite chop or 3.6 Roentgen long range blasts?!?

Lost opportunity!

Plus his actual utility and rating:
    Not great, not terrible
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

I GIVE YOU
    Soviet Prime

fpl5gaa5zrrm.png

Abilities:
    - Armor Up
    - Attack debuff
    - Bleed

- 89% - 60% - 7 seconds
    - 60% - 20% - 5 seconds
    - 20% - 1% - 2 seconds

- gain 3 soviet charges

Sp2 - THE PEOPLES AX
    - gain 5 soviet charges

- loose 5 soviet charges

synergies

- Enemies of the Union

- One and the same

@DarkMatrix is delusional. Take him to the infirmary.
    @Bntyhntr3232_ , does your build truly serve the Soviet Union?

Why no mention of his Soviet SP1 graphite chop or 3.6 Roentgen long range blasts?!?

Lost opportunity!

Plus his actual utility and rating:
    Not great, not terrible

I don't recall making a build recently