Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away Missions Update Live!

Comments

• What level do we get the t3 crystals at? This thread is giving me spark envy!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Well I'm max level so I dunno, maybe 55+
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited July 2019
    @TimTheEnchanter @Job4abot
    Patience, fellas.
    I'm level 47, and every refresh for the first 6hr had the 'Ore 13 Crystals' option, but latterly only generic bot chips, basic ore or gold.

I've received T3B, T3C, T2A and T4 Shards.

So i doubt it's commander level, more likely roster or statistics based.

I think it cycles thru. I've only ever encountered the 5* pack ONCE.
  • So does the tier you get depend on Commander Levels? If so which level do you have to be to get t1 t2 and t3
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm only getting stuff I don't really need...what level do I have to be to get the T3 crystals?
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    The first page does say commander level. I would be interested to know if there are any other factors other than that.
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    I just really want to try and get some tier 3 class full sparks soon in case it’s an error that will be fixed soon lol.
  • Commanders,

We recently released new Away Missions that introduced Ore-13 Crystals. These Crystals contain Gold and Ore-13, with a chance to reward some high end Sparks, such as Tier 3 Class Sparks.

At release, the Crystals were overtuned, and the odds to get these Sparks was higher than it should have been. This is a risk to the entire balance of the game, and we will be addressing it.

Effective today, we will be reducing the drop rate of Sparks in these crystals to 1/8th of their current chances.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and any confusion that this may cause.
  • This new away mission vibes was MUCH needed. I’m sure you’ll evolve this new upgrade, and I look forward to it. Thanks Team Kabam. Check out our Alliance Dragão Prime...we need help building a stronger Alliance, and any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Commanders,

We recently released new Away Missions that introduced Ore-13 Crystals. These Crystals contain Gold and Ore-13, with a chance to reward some high end Sparks, such as Tier 3 Class Sparks.

At release, the Crystals were overtuned, and the odds to get these Sparks was higher than it should have been. This is a risk to the entire balance of the game, and we will be addressing it.

Effective today, we will be reducing the drop rate of Sparks in these crystals to 1/8th of their current chances.

xyw2ae14itp8.gif
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited July 2019
    Commanders,

Just a question, is it only the T3 class sparks being reduced or also the T4 class essence. Also please.. just increase the ore amount it is beyond pathetic lol.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Commanders,

Nah, keep it like it is now. It’s fine now
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Commanders,

Just a question, is it only the T3 class sparks being reduced or also the T4 class essence. Also please.. just increase the ore amount it is beyond pathetic lol.
    The odds for Sparks all in all have been reduced. The missions are also only "uncommon" so you can get them pretty often, so I don't think we'll be increasing the amount of Ore on a per crystal basis.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    u9urmot68ybt.jpg
    Kitten wrote: »
    Commanders,

The odds for Sparks all in all have been reduced. The missions are also only "uncommon" so you can get them pretty often, so I don't think we'll be increasing the amount of Ore on a per crystal basis.

Owch, alright then. About the ore though you just arent getting that much its only small amounts of t2 and t3. For a high level t3 crystal it should be t4 at least
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    When exactly is “effective today” @Kabam Miike @kabam zibiit
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Also @Kabam Miike if i store those crystals and open them after the nerf, will it affect the drop rates of the prevailing crystals, too?
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited July 2019
    BTW thanks for the free Christmas presents 😁 😁 from your Dev team even it's for a single day
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @Slayer I can answer this for kabam. Yes the effect will effect crystals if you’re storing them.

They are changing the actual drop percentage so that is a global (game wide) it would effect.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @slayer pop 'em all.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    And just like that "SNAP" this will become the moment that people on the forums will talk about for the next 3 months "Remember that one time Kabam gave us Christmas in July" It was awesome followed by all of us remembering OH crap we still need Alliance crystals!
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Also @Kabam Miike if i store those crystals and open them after the nerf, will it affect the drop rates of the prevailing crystals, too?
    This is a crystal update, not a new crystal, so even old crystals will get the new Drop Rates.
  • McBusket wrote: »
    And just like that "SNAP" this will become the moment that people on the forums will talk about for the next 3 months "Remember that one time Kabam gave us Christmas in July" It was awesome followed by all of us remembering OH crap we still need Alliance crystals!
    Hey, if that's how we all remember this day, I am very okay with it :tongue:
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited July 2019
    I’ll still be doing the missions but only for a chance of those sparks and essence The ore contents are absolutely useless, despite the name of the crystal.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Okay peoples, can we get off this distraction and back to complaining on how they took away our arena crystals? 😏
    McBusket wrote: »
    Hey, if that's how we all remember this day, I am very okay with it :tongue:

Should be 25th of Dec not July but I cant complain!
    Dircules wrote: »
    I’ll still be doing the missions but only for a chance of those sparks and essence The ore contents are absolutely useless, despite the name of the crystal.

You're playing again?