Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Every day I await news...

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Voltron wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    It’s gonna be a sideswipe reskin of sunstreaker. I’m calling it now

Please Space Jesus, let this happen

how many time does the Mod has to say it's not a new bot for you guys to understand?

A reskin is not actually a new bot since the specials and animations are the same
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

how many time does the Mod has to say it's not a new bot for you guys to understand?

A reskin is not actually a new bot since the specials and animations are the same

No. When announcing bots such as Nemesis, Kabam has referred to them as new bots. Whether or not you agree with their definition is not the issue here. We've been told that we're not getting a new bot - and that, by Kabam's own definition - includes no reskins.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

you really want Vyd to quit huh? LOL
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

It is a new bot. Just because it looks and moves the same, it does not mean you approach a fight the same way, use the same tactics, or match up against the same bots as a hard counter.

The skillset/ability kit dictates that. You can conceivably have 50 re-skins of the same bot model, and play each one of them differently.

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Nobody is even using the hints...They're just throwing up randomness

Ok, using hints..... Rosencrantz and Guildenstern is a play that takes place during the events of another play, Hamlet. If we follow the same pattern, this very well could be another chrono-vector. Perhaps we have a mission that we've encountered before, but we get to play it from a different perspective? Or perhaps, referencing the lava hint, we go back to save someone who otherwise died in lava? Ehhh.

Yes...a chrono vector...but then the lava thing indicates cheetor and scorponok or scrounge...and seeing as scrounge isn't in the game it is a scorponok and cheetor chrono vector
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    Manthro wrote: »

It is a new bot. Just because it looks and moves the same, it does not mean you approach a fight the same way, use the same tactics, or match up against the same bots as a hard counter.

The skillset/ability kit dictates that. You can conceivably have 50 re-skins of the same bot model, and play each one of them differently.

Yeah another way of looking at it is Ducks and Hawks, both birds but fundamentally different, not simply a "bird reskin" of the other.

(Probably a better analogy but who cares, the point was made...)
  • Options
    If it fills a slot, it's a new bot.
  • Options

you really want Vyd to quit huh? LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=5436796

• Options
    Here you go:

8qirmxo88szj.png
  • Options
    Here you go:

8qirmxo88szj.png

Ding ding ding! This event is definitly beast wars based....scorponok and waspinator...hamlet = dinobot thumbs up = cheetor
  • Options
    Here you go:

8qirmxo88szj.png

Scorponok for store next month pls.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019
    Here you go:

8qirmxo88szj.png

The bots in the store are going to be Arcee, Waspinator, and Scorponok, is it really going to be 2 Warrior bots in the store?
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Here you go:

8qirmxo88szj.png

The bots in the store are going to be Arcee, Waspinator, and Scorponok, is it really going to be 2 Warrior bots in the store?

I don't think he will. I just want him in the store. One day...
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Here you go:

8qirmxo88szj.png

So many people want Scorp. Lots of happy players even if there are 2 of the same class for August. Also, this has happened before.
  • Options
    No, @Jazz444. This has to do with something completely different and unrelated to the Bots within the store.

Though Waspinator is in the store, yes. Arcee and Waspinator are. Scorponok is not.

These hints are unrelated to the Bots of the month.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    No, @Jazz444. This has to do with something completely different and unrelated to the Bots within the store.

Though Waspinator is in the store, yes. Arcee and Waspinator are. Scorponok is not.

Is there only 2 bots in the store? Or one more to be revealed? 👀
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509

I bet it’s a story thing about what Scorp and Wasp were totally not saying anything about in the current spotlight.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited July 2019

On another note, is there a reforged Spotlight next month? Seems like it has been suggested that an end has been put to that "timeline".
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    I’m hoping the last featured bot is primal. I need to get mine to forge 100 but I can’t
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    It's arcee, waspinator and sideswipe
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Any info on the spotlight mission yet @Kabam Vydious ?
  • Options
    Here you go:

8qirmxo88szj.png

Oh, is it another mission about how wasp and scorp are trying to bring BW Megatron to New Quintessa? If so, will it be like grimlock's chrono-vector or will it be a new spotlight?
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Here you go:

8qirmxo88szj.png

Oh, is it another mission about how wasp and scorp are trying to bring BW Megatron to New Quintessa? If so, will it be like grimlock's chrono-vector or will it be a new spotlight?

Might be Scorponok's chrono vector thingy then...
  • Options
    Here you go:

8qirmxo88szj.png

Aaaannnnddd you're right!