Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away Missions Update Live!

Comments

• Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Job4abot wrote: »
    Still haven’t seen a t3 ore crystal show up yet. I have gotten 4 star shards twice which is definately cool though

You're level's probably not high enough to get them them, it's doesn't mention what the minimum rank is though before you get them

I’m level 51
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Still haven’t seen a t3 ore crystal show up yet. I have gotten 4 star shards twice which is definately cool though

You're level's probably not high enough to get them them, it's doesn't mention what the minimum rank is though before you get them

I’m level 51

Level 60 for me so maybe 55+?
    @Kabam Miike can you drop in right about now to clearify this?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

I’m level 51

Im level 52 and i get t3 ore crystals
    Buttehrs wrote: »

I’m level 51

Im level 52 and i get t3 ore crystals

I dunno then, you'll get them when you get them I guess
    k0u5qfxhrsxh.gif
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40

I’m level 51

I would appreciate some clarification. I thought the same as u maybe 55 and up? Someone else had suggested maybe level or total rank of all bots I’m not sure if that counts as commander level. I’m definately enjoying the tier2 but I would love the chance at some full tier 3 class sparks
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'll say, I've still had some pretty damn good luck with these crystals. I get at least one t3c per day, and I'm finally beginning to see t4 essence in my inventory.
    The single day of God crystals have me a chance to make some ground...I kick myself for scoffing at them the first time I saw them. I passed up at least 2 missions for chips or something I saw as more valuable, not knowing. But even now, these are the easiest most valuable resource in game so far. Half an hour for t4 or t3 class?
    Dude. That's a gimme.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @DrShotgun congrats man, wish I would’ve been that lucky
  • Tintin2k17Tintin2k17 Posts: 26
    I'm loving the 5* bot shard missions, 3k shards today alone. I have been getting 1 t3c a day since the crystals drop rate was retuned. I am lucky i guess but also grateful. Gold farming is a lot easier now too. As for arena crystals, just go play arenas and you can earn energon if you want to put in the time

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Tintin2k17 wrote: »
    I'm loving the 5* bot shard missions, 3k shards today alone. I have been getting 1 t3c a day since the crystals drop rate was retuned. I am lucky i guess but also grateful. Gold farming is a lot easier now too. As for arena crystals, just go play arenas and you can earn energon if you want to put in the time

I’m certainly not that lucky lol congrats to you man
    edited July 2019

I have yet to see one of those pop up for me, 1/10 of a 5* bot crystal in 10 minutes is pretty epic
    Yeah I haven't seen any 5* shard missions either.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited July 2019

I have yet to see one of those pop up for me, 1/10 of a 5* bot crystal in 10 minutes is pretty epic

It’s a 3 hour mission, so longer than the normal missions but better than the old 8 hour epics. I’ve had 3 of them so far.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Still managed to get this in the last 2 days qikf117hrxxp.jpeg
    08swlzifhlrb.jpeg
    vhj20mjv2wgp.jpeg
    i4ahqr5r3d4l.jpeg

It’s a 3 hour mission, so longer than the normal missions but better than the old 8 hour epics. I’ve had 3 of them so far.

Ah well, still epic
    Someone mentioned getting 7000 5* shards since this started...I haven't seen a single 5* shard mission yet
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Someone mentioned getting 7000 5* shards since this started...I haven't seen a single 5* shard mission yet

Are you resetting the missions at all? I’ve come across 5 of them over the past 72 hrs but they are rare. I’m commander lvl 58 and did notice that 3 of the 5 I mentioned above came about after spending 10 energon to refresh. Not saying it’s connected just my experience.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Just got my first set of 5* shards this morning. Have not spent any energon to refresh. Im lvl 52 commander level.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    yyrv3wi0ncm4.jpg
    The amount of gold you're getting is truly awesome, I've gotten about 250k gold in one day from these.. too bad I will soon run out of ore because you pretty much get no good ore from these when we're talking 5 stars.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Are you resetting the missions at all? I’ve come across 5 of them over the past 72 hrs but they are rare. I’m commander lvl 58 and did notice that 3 of the 5 I mentioned above came about after spending 10 energon to refresh. Not saying it’s connected just my experience.

No, not resetting. Trying to conserve energon for big purchases and Master emergencies. I'm getting a fair amount of t3 crystals and they're still great. Today is the first day I haven't landed a t3c spark, but I haven't been able to play much...long haul day. The gold is great though.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Commander level 60, I've gotten 5* shard away missions six times so far. I refresh the mission list pretty frequently; I've probably spent a few hundred energon doing that so far.
  • I'm loving the new crystals, even with the nerf. I was a bit annoyed about the arena crystals disappearing at first, but thinking about what I spent the energon on (revive/health kits to complete Master Spotlight mostly), the crystals probably give similar rewards to what I might be missing out on.
    Still no 5* shards in my camp, and I'm level 60.
    edited July 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »

Don't feel bad, I haven't seen a single T4 anything either and that's all I've been waiting for.

I got T4 demo, 15% there (because I'm at 1500)

But right now I'm at 201 because I'm waiting for Thursday

Don't feel bad, I haven't seen a single T4 anything either and that's all I've been waiting for.

I opened 301 crystals back to back, and not one T4 anything, or T3 Alpha to speak of

0csg1yi17oml.png
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

I opened 301 crystals back to back, and not one T4 anything, or T3 Alpha to speak of

0csg1yi17oml.png

9oslmoyljl30.jpg
    Kitten wrote: »

0csg1yi17oml.png

9oslmoyljl30.jpg

Ah well
    3ie5eb3d1zv4.jpeg
  • x2en5u3sfntc.png

If only I could do both
    x2en5u3sfntc.png

If only I could do both

Some are getting none and others 2 at a time, such is life...
    qwjar706no2b.jpg