Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5th week in generation event

Comments

• Surely Kabam is aware though that if people, rightly or wrongly, expected certain bots (Megatronus, Nemesis, Thundercracker, for example) to be for sale for Gen. chips based on their presence in Flyers or Rollers crystals and then they're not, it would kind of poop on the Generations party?

It's the consistency, or lack thereof.
  • Be positive and wait for the event to happen.
    Read again what Vidyous said.
    I personally don't read Tronus won't be out of grasp, just that it won't be through gen chips.
  • Be positive and wait for the event to happen.
    Read again what Vidyous said.
    I personally don't read Tronus won't be out of grasp, just that it won't be through gen chips.

If he's available in crystals then he'll probably be 99% out of grasp.
  • Interesting. No Megatronus. I’m sad because I wanted to finally get a chance to acquire him. At the same time, it is all good because I can use the chips I set aside for him on someone else.

@Kabam Vydious Thanks for clearing things up about Tronus.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2019
    Sosa wrote: »
    What are the chances of Megatronus being added to the list of bots generations ...? because I have my doubts

Megatronus will not be an option to buy with these Chips.

As for all these frustrations towards "keeping things a secret", in the past we have given y'all more information than most companies would about what's to come. Be it through hints or just flat out telling y'all. This month is different. We understand that can be odd seeing as it isn't the norm we usually provide, but this was decided before the month even came around.

I can assure you that it'll be worth the wait in why things have been so secretive.

With lack of Generation Chip game modes I’ll end up 3,385 chips short to buy Wheeljack I’ve 100% every monthly objective except daily objectives because I can’t rush that, what’s going to happen to any players left over Generation chips this still hasn’t been answered yet, I might buy a bundle if I knew the chips won’t be deleted
  • Welp, looks like I’ll be going for a Optimus and Tantrum dupe
  • Sosa wrote: »
    What are the chances of Megatronus being added to the list of bots generations ...? because I have my doubts

As for all these frustrations towards "keeping things a secret", in the past we have given y'all more information than most companies would about what's to come. Be it through hints or just flat out telling y'all. This month is different. We understand that can be odd seeing as it isn't the norm we usually provide, but this was decided before the month even came around.

I can assure you that it'll be worth the wait in why things have been so secretive.

Can I atleast ask if thundercraker is gonna be in the in the store?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    With lack of Generation Chip game modes I’ll end up 3,385 chips short to buy Wheeljack I’ve 100% every monthly objective except daily objectives because I can’t rush that, what’s going to happen to any players left over Generation chips this still hasn’t been answered yet, I might buy a bundle if I knew the chips won’t be deleted

There’s the energon store with generations chips bundled. *cough*cough*
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

There’s the energon store with generations chips bundled. *cough*cough*

I know I finished my note with I might buy a bundle lol
  • jimbobthedogjimbobthedog Posts: 22
    edited September 2019
    Unless they add chips acquirable by Raids next week:
    For F2P players, at the very end of 4th week you’ll have acquired 39915 chips.

It means you’ll have had enough to buy ONE 5 stars
    But by the end of the 1st day of 5th week you’ll have enough to buy a second 5stars, unfortunately 5th week shouldn't have any 5 stars, but crystals instead

So if we don't get chips by raid and you are f2p players youll have had:
    - 1 of the generation 5 stars (chosen the right day)
    - 1 random 5 stars from the generation crystals

Pay some $$ and youll have the possibility to choose TWO (ie: WJ and TC)
    Again this theory is totally wrong if they add generation chips in raid next week
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

But by the end of the 1st day of 5th week you’ll have enough to buy a second 5stars, unfortunately 5th week shouldn't have any 5 stars, but crystals instead

Again this theory is totally wrong if they add generation chips in raid next week

*the day before the start of the 5th week. the weekly freebie gen chip rotation is Wed thru Tues. So depending on who is the last bot on the 4th week, players will need to decide to buy that 2nd 5* or take the chance and wait for the 5th week announcement.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

If that number is correct, brilliantly played by Kabam. If you're willing to buy one of the smaller energon packages which doesn't cost much, gives you another 5* choice. If you want to stay f2p, then you were still able to pick up one 5* of your choosing. Still hoping for one more way to earn some gen chips.
    Too bad they didn’t give a number of generations chips as AM rewards based on d level...
  • So...is it wise to just go for 5 star?

I have 25k, so I'll buy one 5 star and one 4 star...

Probably 5 Galvatron and 4 for dupe something.
  • @Kabam Vydious if we have enough to get a 5 star we like but are scared to miss the big new thing on 5th week, would you advise us to prioritize on the 5 stars or should wait to see what’s up in 5th week ?
  • Sosa wrote: »

Well, then that officially answers who will be available next week: Tantrum, Ratchet, & Kickback, plus the four that were planned for re-release: OGP, Shocky, Arcee, & Galvatron. Week 5 is anyone’s guess as to what will happens.

Thanks, Vydious. I am disappointed that G1 Bee and Tronus won’t be available, but at least now I can plot out what I’m going to use the Generations Chips on... Kickback, Windblade, or Arcee makes the most sense. Still need to figure out what else I can do for 4* Purchases since I have everyone available & Duped.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Well, then that officially answers who will be available next week: Tantrum, Ratchet, & Kickback, plus the four that were planned for re-release: OGP, Shocky, Arcee, & Galvatron. Week 5 is anyone’s guess as to what will happens.

Fair prediction. But since next week will be the raid week and the "Generation Crystal" will not be available until the 5th week, what can we expect as rewards per raid? Generation Crystal shards or Generation Chips?

• Technobot wrote: »
    Sosa wrote: »

Thanks, Vydious. I am disappointed that G1 Bee and Tronus won’t be available, but at least now I can plot out what I’m going to use the Generations Chips on... Kickback, Windblade, or Arcee makes the most sense. Still need to figure out what else I can do for 4* Purchases since I have everyone available & Duped.

Actually, Bee g1 is available. If you complete the 35 objectives of the Generation event
  • SosaSosa Posts: 12
    Will there be any method to get records of generations this Thursday? because I want to buy a wheeljack and duplicate OP G1 but calculating missions + objectives and calendar I don't reach 40k chips
  • I mentioned earlier that Week 5 was going to be a Generations Crystal available for purchase.
  • I mentioned earlier that Week 5 was going to be a Generations Crystal available for purchase.

@Kabam Vydious are you able to let us know the format of the crystal? Like are they 2*-4*/3*-5* crystals, or is it like you can buy a 5* version that guarantees a 5* bot, a 4* version for a 4* bot, etc.?

The bots in the crystal can definitely be a secret, but it would be helpful to know if we can guarantee a specific rarity of bot if we decide to pass purchasing any of the remaining bots for these crystals. Thanks!
    I mentioned earlier that Week 5 was going to be a Generations Crystal available for purchase.

Do they cost 100 bucks lol 😂
  • Okay, big surprise is either Primus or Unicorn? :lol:

Or we get the prankster seeker.
    Okay, big surprise is either Primus or Unicorn? :lol:

Or we get the prankster seeker.
    Hey gang,

I don't like being the bringer of bad news, but I want to preface this before hopes are drawn: There is no new bot coming with this event, but there will be plenty of exciting things happening this month to celebrate including this Spotlight that brings the interaction of old and new generations of our favorite Bots!
  • I have my 20k and I’d buy a Megatronus if he is available. I think a lot of people are waiting on him.

I could get a Wheeljack, but I already have Shockwave and Mirage at R3 with no resources to rank them up.

I could get Thundercracker (next week?) but I run a beast team and don’t need the purify.

Or I could just wait for Optimus to come back around since I don’t have him yet.

Bruh I don't think they should put Megatronus on the store! The balance of the game will be ruined and honestly we gonna need new rare bots if everyone ends up buying Tronus
  • ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    edited September 2019

i don't know how you came up with that number, but it’s wrong. As a f2p player i've already accumulated 39415 chips and i can get at least 2000 more (1750 from special objectives and 250 from the login calendar). so yeah, it’s possible to pick up 2x 5* bots without spending
    edited September 2019
    ldny90 wrote: »
    i don't know how you came up with that number, but it’s wrong. As a f2p player i've already accumulated 39415 chips and i can get at least 2000 more (1750 from special objectives and 250 from the login calendar). so yeah, it’s possible to pick up 2x 5* bots without spending

🤔

Heh, okay okay. I trust this guy. 👆
  • Having 39415 already and 1750 in objectives seems strange...

I have done everything possible and here am I:
    36915 in inventory
    1750 remaining in objectives
    250 in this week calendar

So yeah, I will reach 40k at the start of 5th week.
    Too bad there won't be 5* to buy anymore in week 5...
  • ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    edited September 2019
    Having 39415 already and 1750 in objectives seems strange...

I have done everything possible and here am I:
    36915 in inventory
    1750 remaining in objectives
    250 in this week calendar

So yeah, I will reach 40k at the start of 5th week.
    Too bad there won't be 5* to buy anymore in week 5...

ok that is weird, it totally correlates with @jimbobthedog 's. im sorry, didn't mean to be a prick about it, but since i didn't spend a dime i just assumed everybody could have that much by now (i can show my purchase history if needed). one of my alliance mate has 36975 with the 1750+250 missing, which is only 60 more than you have, but still... it's more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I really hope the generations crystal is a 5☆ g1 bots crystal for 10k chips