Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Prime Suspect

Comments

• Darm0k wrote: »
    Thanks for bumping up the spotlight exploration rewards. 😂

Yessss. Finally we have more T4B and T3A!
    Add some t4c and it will be perfect!
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Perhaps the discussion on what defines a reskin should go in its own thread.

I am happy to see a new story in the spotlight, as well as the upcoming 35 year anniversary event. Yes, it's not a brand new bot, but at least Kabam has been slowly gaining momentum, for which I'm grateful!

Totally agree.

The Grimlock timing event, the Class Shock event and the War Fog event, have been really good and fun.

All that Kabam gives us is appreciated. I will wait to see what the event will be for the 35th anniversary of the franchise 😊
  • So how come no new bots in a year ? Did the programmer responsible for creating bots quit ? Does it take that long to hire a new programmer?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    So how come no new bots in a year ? Did the programmer responsible for creating bots quit ? Does it take that long to hire a new programmer?

It takes money. Take a look at how much profit this game isn't raking in. That's likely the root of the issue right there.
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Miike Do we know what relics are going to be rotated into the raid store, seeing that the current non-permanent ones are due to switch out?

Oh, and thank you for the new storyline as well as the upcoming special event! I'm looking forward to it!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Give us a chance at another Star Saber/Cloak Field to make them duped, I mean, make them generate 100% more. You can make the "dupe" expiring, so that we pay Relic Tickets every month for that boost.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited August 2019
    I'm going to call it and say that Rodimus Prime is the Final Boss and you get a chance to obtain him in the "Special Anniversary Event". Which will probably just be arena... Again!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I can smell rodimus prime!
  • Kitten wrote: »

I can smell Optimus' energon on his hands. It reeks.
  • We’re celebrating 35 Years of Transformers with a Generations celebration in September! Keep your eye out for an announcement in game about a special, limited time event coming your way!

You better do this game justice for the anniversary of Transformers. You didn’t do anything really new for the game on its 2nd anniversary. This is a chance to redeem yourselves and bring the game back to its former days.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Kitten wrote: »

Well you are a cat so you may be on to something.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

47fjr56vwj3l.jpg
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    edited August 2019
    This event better not introduce Rodimus by killing Prime to make him "missing"
    Still got childhood PTSD
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited August 2019

Wouldn’t Rodimus Prime need the Matrix to be Rodimus Prime? Without it he is only Hot Rod...
  • maybe they could do the real g1 hotrod

Wouldn’t Rodimus Prime need the Matrix to be Rodimus Prime? Without it he is only Hot Rod...

Yes, he would need the matrix, but given the whole multiple realities basis of this game, it wouldn't be a problem. Rodimus Prime - with the matrix - exists in several of these realities that are colliding on New Quintessa.
  • Hey Kabam, if you’re running out of ideas adding new bots, can you make skins in this game?
    For example: TLK Barricade as DOTM Barricade, AOE Optimus Prime as OG Optimus Prime, any Bumblebee as DOTM Bumblebee...
  • Kitten wrote: »

It might make some interesting interactions between bay hot rod and g1 rodimus. Then eventually g1 hot rod further down the line. Multiple realities and all....

Someone already beat me to it. Had that written out and forgot to post
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    We’re celebrating 35 Years of Transformers with a Generations celebration in September! Keep your eye out for an announcement in game about a special, limited time event coming your way!

You better do this game justice for the anniversary of Transformers. You didn’t do anything really new for the game on its 2nd anniversary. This is a chance to redeem yourselves and bring the game back to its former days.

g5e54gujtvw0.gif
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    DrkPrinz wrote: »
    A Missing Leader, An Ally Caught in the Crosshairs

Commanders!

Optimus Prime is missing. The Autobot leader has vanished, and the only Bot that can track him down is the one that all of the Autobots suspect of a brutal act of malfeasance. All suspicions point at Prowl, who is hot on the case.

It’s up to you to help Prowl prove his innocence in this month’s Spotlight Mission: Prime Suspect!

35 Years of the Transformers Brand!

We’re celebrating 35 Years of Transformers with a Generations celebration in September! Keep your eye out for an announcement in game about a special, limited time event coming your way!

Featured Bots
    This month, you'll be able to spend your Chips on Prowl, Cyclonus, and a newly rebalanced Mirage! Find out more about Mirage's Rebalance in this post here!

Rewards!

[EASY]
    Completion:
    • Ch1 - T1 Basic Spark x 1, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    • Ch2 - T1 Basic Spark x 2, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    • Ch3 - T1 Basic Spark x 3, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 2
    • Act - Premium Mod Shards x 500, 2 Star Bot Crystal x 1, Premium Bot Shards x 2000

Mastery:
    • Ch1 - Premium Bot Shards x 500, T2 Basic Spark x 1, Premium Mod Shards x 250
    • Ch2 - Premium Bot Shards x 1000, T2 Basic Spark x 1, Premium Mod Shards x 500
    • Ch3 - Premium Bot Shards x 1500, T2 Basic Spark x 2, Premium Mod Shards x 750
    • Act - Relic Ticket x 1, T1 Alpha Spark x 1, 3 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000, 2 Star Bot Crystal x 2, Premium Bot Crystal x 1, Bot Chips x 2000

[MEDIUM]
    Completion:
    • Ch1 - T2 Basic Spark x 1, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    • Ch2 - T2 Basic Spark x 2, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 2
    • Ch3 - T2 Basic Spark x 3, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 3
    • Act - T3 Bot Shards x 500, T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, Premium Bot Crystal x 1

Mastery:
    • Ch1 - T3 Bot Shards x 200, T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 2000, T2 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    • Ch2 - T3 Bot Shards x 300, T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 3000, T2 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    • Ch3 - T3 Bot Shards x 500, T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, T2 Class Spark Crystal x 2
    • Act - Relic Ticket x 2, T1 Alpha Spark x 1, 3 Star Bot Crystal x 1, Premium Bot Crystal x 2, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 5000, Bot Chips x 6000

[HARD]
    Completion:
    • Ch1 - T2 Class Spark Crystal x 2, T1 Mod Spark Crystal x 1, T1 Alpha Spark x 1
    • Ch2 - T2 Class Spark Crystal x 2, T1 Mod Spark Crystal x 1, T1 Alpha Spark x 1
    • Ch3 - T2 Class Spark Crystal x 2, Premium Bot Crystal x 1, T1 Alpha Spark x 1
    Act - Premium Bot Crystal x 5, T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 1000

Mastery:
    • Ch1 - T3 Bot Shards x 400, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 2750
    • Ch2 - T3 Bot Shards x 600, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1500, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 3250
    • Ch3 - T3 Bot Shards x 1000, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2500, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 4000
    • Act - Relic Ticket x 3, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, T3 Basic Spark x 1, 4 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000, 3 Star Bot Crystal x 1, Bot Chips x 10 000

[EXPERT]
    Completion:
    • Ch1 - T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 3500, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 1250, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1250
    • Ch2 - T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 6500, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 1750, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1500
    • Ch3 - T1 Alpha Spark x 1, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 2000, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1750
    • Act - T4 Basic Spark Essence x 1000, Premium Bot Crystal x 5, T2 Alpha Essence x 3000, T3 Basic Spark x 1

Mastery:
    • Ch1 - T3 Basic Spark Essence x 4000, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1750, Bot Chips x 6000
    • Ch2 - T3 Basic Spark Essence x 5000, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2250, Bot Chips x 10 000
    • Ch3 - T3 Basic Spark Essence x 6000, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 3500, Bot Chips x 16 000
    • Act - Relic Ticket x 4, T4 Basic Spark Essence x 4000, T3 Class Spark Crystal x 1, T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, Superior Crystal x 1, 4 Star Bot Crystal x 1

[MASTER]
    Completion:
    • Ch1 - 4 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 500, T2 Alpha Spark x 1, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 5500
    • Ch2 - 4 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 700, T2 Alpha Spark x 1, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 6500
    • Ch3 - 4 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 800, T2 Alpha Spark x 1, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 8000
    • Act - 5 Star Bot Crystal Shard x 500, 4 Star Bot Crystal x 1, T3 Basic Spark x 2, T2 Mod Class Spark x 1

Mastery:
    • Ch1 - T3 Class Spark Crystal Shard x 2000, T4 Basic Spark Essence x 2500, Bot Chips x 10 000
    • Ch2 - T3 Class Spark Crystal Shard x 3000, T4 Basic Spark Essence x 5000, Bot Chips x 16 000
    • Ch3 - T3 Class Spark Crystal Shard x 5000, T4 Basic Spark Essence x 7500, Bot Chips x 24 000
    • Act - Relic Ticket x 5, 5 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1500, T3 Alpha Spark x 1, T3 Class Spark Crystal x 1

@Kabam Miike Why ooo why is it soo hard to rearrange the rewards a bit to give out atleast T3A essence as rewards instead of giving out a whole spark of exploration alone. If my bots were strong enough to explore Master then why would I even need a T3A or my pockets that deep to purchase energon. It's like the strong would keep getting more and more t3a sparks every month while I need to grind and grind at the T3A arena to drag myself to a whole spark which takes months. . . So is a few t3a essence for exploration of Expert or per chapter completion of Master too much to ask

It does make sense to change the rewards up a bit, because of the Fog Of War we just had
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DwightD99 wrote: »
    Hey Kabam, if you’re running out of ideas adding new bots, can you make skins in this game?

That’s saved for when the release reskins as new bots. And just to say, I don’t mind those. They are like new bots to me.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

g5e54gujtvw0.gif

Or more tape birdzzz...
  • Are we getting a special calendar to celebrate?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Are we getting a special calendar to celebrate?

Guess we'll find out, but I think we got one for the FtF anniversary didn't we?
    edited August 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Are we getting a special calendar to celebrate?

Guess we'll find out, but I think we got one for the FtF anniversary didn't we?

Yes we did. And since the official anniversary date is Sept 17 (according to google), I expect we'll get more details about this event closer to the middle of September.
  • Hey gang,

I don't like being the bringer of bad news, but I want to preface this before hopes are drawn: There is no new bot coming with this event, but there will be plenty of exciting things happening this month to celebrate including this Spotlight that brings the interaction of old and new generations of our favorite Bots!
  • Hey gang,

I don't like being the bringer of bad news, but I want to preface this before hopes are drawn: There is no new bot coming with this event, but there will be plenty of exciting things happening this month to celebrate including this Spotlight that brings the interaction of old and new generations of our favorite Bots!

Thank you, at least, for not letting our dreams be crushed. Though I hoped for a new bot, I'm happy you did not just let us just hope aimlessly for the whole month.