Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing Rewards [Merged Threads]

BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
edited September 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Can yall look into the non 3 day event? The awards that we haven't received from Arena, and the constant issues with this update? Lag is abound on New devices and old devices. Can we please get a response from you guys? This has been going on 7 hrs now

Comments

• I placed #22... any news one when I can get my 980 chips? 4.7 million points was a new record for me. REALLY don’t want it to waste... especially as I now need a thumb transplant.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Yeah, and the arena ranking rewards are missing too...
  • As it stands being a Friday, if the mods don't address this now I can see us going right through the weekend with no fix in place. We could really use some communication today.
    Sad cause the mods have been attentive and responsive lately which has had a positive effect on the forums, but the day we really need you guys it seems everyone took Friday off.
  • I had the time. No spotlights, no raids, AM went well. Wanted to set a new record.

But I still want my 1000ish chips.
    Well the ranking rewards arrived at least
  • Fixed!!! Thanks!!
  • Is the thumb transplant a joke or real..?
  • @Kabam Vydious Raids are also broken. I can fight a raid, until I get to the last bot on the base, then I time out after pressing 'fight'. Every single time. I can't win any raids right now because I can't actually fight the last bot. I am on iOS.

0c0k85n18ofg.png
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Is the thumb transplant a joke or real..?

• Groo wrote: »
    Well the ranking rewards arrived at least

They didn't arrive for Item Use yet, though.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Nightpath wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Raids are also broken. I can fight a raid, until I get to the last bot on the base, then I time out after pressing 'fight'. Every single time. I can't win any raids right now because I can't actually fight the last bot. I am on iOS.

0c0k85n18ofg.png

Same for me. I’m just picking my battles at this point. I would rather all the bot abilities and synergy issues get fixed first.
  • Hey all,

The rewards should have arrived by now. We did have an issue, but we pushed the fix for it. If you're still missing rewards, please let me know.
  • Hey all,

The rewards should have arrived by now. We did have an issue, but we pushed the fix for it. If you're still missing rewards, please let me know.

No. Still don't see it.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    Hey all,

Nope, no rewards (item use and raid) on my end either, though the connection issues have been resolved for me.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Hey all,

Nope, no rewards (item use and raid) on my end either, though the connection issues have been resolved for me.

Same here
  • Confirmed no rewards
    No alliance event ranking rewards yet
  • Same here, no rank rewards for item use and raid ascent from alliance events.

Game version: 8.2
    iPhone 8+ iOS 12.4.1
    Device & game language: English
    Connection: WiFi and 4G
  • Is the thumb transplant a joke or real..?

Would a robotic thumb be considered cheating?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    @Kabam Miike we still don’t have the 3 day arena event
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    No rewards yet. IGN: iBKxd
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Is the thumb transplant a joke or real..?

bruh
  • No really...this game can kill ya! :P
  • AndiAndi Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike still missing the category rewards for Raid and Use Items...
  • JmdJmd Posts: 45
    edited September 2019
    None here either, for either Item Use or Raid Ascent. And I've also only got two active events, the daily class event and Bot Battle.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    No rewards yet
  • Confirm that from our side