Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Missing Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Hey all,

The rewards should have arrived by now. We did have an issue, but we pushed the fix for it. If you're still missing rewards, please let me know.

VS.
    Continuously posting that the awards are missing isn't going to speed up any process. We are aware and so is everyone else experiencing this issue. We're working on getting this resolved, and as I've said before: when there is an update, I will share it.

Which is it? Or am I missing something? ... lol.

I guess the first ones just referring to the 28th rewards?

correct. It was JUST for the first day rewards. Everyone else is bring back that quote and making it read like it was a complete fix.
  • Options
    Hey all,

The rewards should have arrived by now. We did have an issue, but we pushed the fix for it. If you're still missing rewards, please let me know.

VS.
    Continuously posting that the awards are missing isn't going to speed up any process. We are aware and so is everyone else experiencing this issue. We're working on getting this resolved, and as I've said before: when there is an update, I will share it.

Which is it? Or am I missing something? ... lol.

I guess the first ones just referring to the 28th rewards?

Please check the dates on the posts. Mine are more recent and explain the miscommunication.
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited September 2019
    One more is missing. It appears the rewards for arenas ending September 28th and 29th arrived. The one for ending September 30th is still missing. For AM events, for some reason, I can care less.
  • Options
    No AM rewards as yet either, even though results are in @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Tintin2k17 wrote: »
    No AM rewards as yet either, even though results are in @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Can confirm the same thing.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Interestingly, if you look at the completed events, the ones that were missing show up there, but with 0 points since no one could contribute to them.

6zpp9pc9ewzp.png
  • Options
    fyi, no AM rewards yet... going to leave that just there
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    No AM rewards...push your fixes ASAP that is the worst one to mess up for most players
  • Options
    F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    Alliance mission rank rewards can't be claimed
  • Options
    In our alliance we are also not receiving any awards from the daily events, and right now at position 61, we have not received the prize. Please check there.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    o3cplsvcpxg8.png
    9l4u34hsq5eg.png
    1hg8shohe3zi.png
    g6y6oqhwzv0h.png

• Options
    I'm just happy this bug affects everyone equally, and not just apple users.
  • Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    edited September 2019
    ef7lrovbialf.jpg
    What a joke, im only logging for calendar awards & nothing else till this game is sorted.
  • Options
    Got one day's arena rewards compensated.
  • Options
    Looks like I’m all caught up on rewards now, not counting missing alliance events
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Great, all rewards have rolled in. Nice present for our National Day festival. Thank you.
  • Options
    Rewards received. Thanks.
  • Options
    I think I have also received all arena awards, so everything is caught up on my end.

Thank you.
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Caught up now. Thanks
  • Options
    how many days was this going on?
  • Options
    We've finished pushing out the rewards! Apologies for the inconvenience this had been causing.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike I’m still missing rewards
  • Options
    Deathkight wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I’m still missing rewards

Hey @Deathkight can you please reach out to our Support Team?
  • Options
    And the problem is back!
    No arena prizes!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious guess the bug is back... Did not receive yesterday's arena rewards yet.. got the results out already!! #bugalert
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    If i'm not mistaken we haven't received the rewards for away missions that ended yesterday.