Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• BrickT1973 wrote: »
    @BrickT1973
    Since you completed the OG Seeker team, I might as well add on to that from someone in my Phase 2.

9ukbfd0si1fx.jpg
    Slipstream
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Decepticon

Bio:
    Slipstream wants to remain as she's always been: an enigma. She is surrounded by secrecy, often hiding her true motives as well as she hides herself. What is known is that she served as Shockwave's personal enforcer on Cybertron, helping him "preserve" the planet by gathering intel in order to launch strategic attacks on the enemy. And not just any enemy: the one and only Elita One. Oh, how Slipstream loves terrorizing her, seeing their intense rivalry as nothing more than a playful game. A game she intends to prolong as much as possible, regardless as to who wins. Now on New Quintessa, she has returned to Shockwave's services, arming herself with her sarcasm and saboteur expertise (the former at the utter, UTTER dismay of Shockwave).

Abilities: AGP Nullifier, Rigged Armor, Blind Side, Crit Rate

-Critical Hits:
    •Inflicts a Rigged Armor Buff on the Opponent, increasing their Armor Rating 5~15% for 2 seconds.
    •You know, that's pretty generous of Slipstream...

-Heavy Attacks:
    (Melee Heavy)
    Slipstream transforms into a Jet and rams into the opponent.

-Special Attacks:

SP1: Back and Forth
    Slipstream flies back while shooting multiple missles at the opponent, but immediately projects herself back to perform a vicious hook.
    •Increases Critical Rating by 30% for 5 seconds.
    •Inflicts an AGP (Alternating-Gyro Power) Nullifier Debuff for 10 seconds. Buffs that expire while this Debuff is active cause Instant Shock Damage equal to 20~40% of Attack.
    •If the Opponent has a permanent Buff on them while the AGP is active, Slipstream's Basic Melee attacks deal additional Shock Damage equal to 15~30% of Attack.
    ¤The following Buffs affected by the AGP are:
    Rigged Armor (Very clever Slipstream)
    •Armor Buffs
    •Critical Armor Buffs
    •Attack Buffs
    •Melee Damage Buffs
    •Ranged Damage Buffs
    •Power Gain Buffs
    •Critical Rating Buffs
    •Physical Resistance Buffs
    •Energy Resistance Buffs
    •Regeneration Buffs

SP2: Stream or Scream
    "Who used the Null Ray better?" That's what Slipstream asks the opponent after she gives them a concentrated blast from her prototype "Null Ray" (which she s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ borrowed from Starscream). After shooting such a beam, she uses this window of opportunity to roundhouse kick the opponent, punch them 3 times, and perform an outstanding backflip.
    •Null Ray nullifies 3~4 Buffs and replaces each one with an 8 second Rigged Armor Buff.
    •Final Hit has a 75% Chance to Inflict Blind Side, causing enemy Melee Attacks to have a 20~45% chance to Miss for 5 seconds.

SP3: Slipping Past You
    Slipstream starts walking towards the opponent in a rather casual way. Feeling threatened, the opponent tries shooting at her, but she quickly zooms to the side, swiftly dodging the projectile with her rocket boots. They attempt to shoot her again multiple times, but only get the same result: Slipstream dodging every projectile, getting closer and closer to the opponent with each dodge in a zig-zag motion until she is finally face-to-face with them. Now up close, she grabs their arm to point their weapon away and backhands the opponent with her free arm. She fires her Null Rays, bringing them to their knees and allowing Slipstream to perform a follow-up attack in which she transforms into her Jet Mode and shoots them with her missles.
    •Inflicts an AGP Debuff for 15 seconds.
    •Inflicts Blind Side, causing enemy Melee Attacks to have a 30~65% chance to Miss for 5 seconds.

Signature Ability: Intel
    Slipstream knows better than to just jump head first into a battle. No, she decides to gain information of the upcoming battle to prepare herself in the best way possible!
    -At the Start of the Fight:
    •Slipstream passively gains +0.25~0.75% Attack for each Percent of lost health that the Opponent starts the fight with.
    •Slipstream passively gains +30% Physical Resistance based on how much lost health she has.

Synergies:

Allies:
    Cyclonus, Bludgeon
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

Enemies:
    Elita One, Prowl, Mirage
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

Starscream's Seekers:
    Starscream, Ramjet, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Thrust, Dirge
    :
    +15% Damage and 75% Armor Piercing for all Decepticon Ranged Attacks.

Shockwave's Elites:
    (Unique Synergy: Must have ALL members of the team in order for this synergy to work)
    Shockwave: Can now generate up to 5 Shock Charges from basic Ranged Attacks
    Slipstream: SP3 can inflict a permanent a permanent Rigged Armor Buff.
    Nemesis Prime: Can now copy Critical Rating, Critical Damage, and Power Gain Buffs.
    Overlord: Overlord gains increased attack by ANY Dot Debuff now.

Strong Match-ups:
    Optimus Primal: Optimus Primal's Crit Armor may prevent Rigged Armor, but it can't defend him from the effects of the AGP.
    Optimus Prime (Mv1): While Mv1 may have powerful hits, all of it won't matter if he's blind sided.
    Ultra Magnus: All of those Permanent Resistance Buffs will fall prey to Slipstream's Shock enhanced punches.

Weak Match-ups:
    Mixmaster: None of Mixmaster's Buffs are affected by the AGP, making a fight between him spell a recipe for disaster for this Seeker.
    Waspinator: Waspinator's Resistance Debuff could bypass Slipstream's Physical Resistance and his permanent Buffs won't be affected. Wazzpinator will finally have a win for once!
    Jazz: If Jazz slips up his Combo with a high amount of Critical Rating Buffs, he won't have to worry about the AGP due to the fact that they don't expire by normal means.

Spotlight Title: Slipping Away

Thank you, I especially like how you included my seekers in the build. And I imagine my take on Overlord?

Actually, it was more of my Overlord, which had his damage increased only from Bleed Debuffs. But I guess it could work for yours as well.
  • BrickT1973 wrote: »
    @BrickT1973
    Since you completed the OG Seeker team, I might as well add on to that from someone in my Phase 2.

9ukbfd0si1fx.jpg
    Slipstream
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Decepticon

Bio:
    Slipstream wants to remain as she's always been: an enigma. She is surrounded by secrecy, often hiding her true motives as well as she hides herself. What is known is that she served as Shockwave's personal enforcer on Cybertron, helping him "preserve" the planet by gathering intel in order to launch strategic attacks on the enemy. And not just any enemy: the one and only Elita One. Oh, how Slipstream loves terrorizing her, seeing their intense rivalry as nothing more than a playful game. A game she intends to prolong as much as possible, regardless as to who wins. Now on New Quintessa, she has returned to Shockwave's services, arming herself with her sarcasm and saboteur expertise (the former at the utter, UTTER dismay of Shockwave).

Abilities: AGP Nullifier, Rigged Armor, Blind Side, Crit Rate

-Critical Hits:
    •Inflicts a Rigged Armor Buff on the Opponent, increasing their Armor Rating 5~15% for 2 seconds.
    •You know, that's pretty generous of Slipstream...

-Heavy Attacks:
    (Melee Heavy)
    Slipstream transforms into a Jet and rams into the opponent.

-Special Attacks:

SP1: Back and Forth
    Slipstream flies back while shooting multiple missles at the opponent, but immediately projects herself back to perform a vicious hook.
    •Increases Critical Rating by 30% for 5 seconds.
    •Inflicts an AGP (Alternating-Gyro Power) Nullifier Debuff for 10 seconds. Buffs that expire while this Debuff is active cause Instant Shock Damage equal to 20~40% of Attack.
    •If the Opponent has a permanent Buff on them while the AGP is active, Slipstream's Basic Melee attacks deal additional Shock Damage equal to 15~30% of Attack.
    ¤The following Buffs affected by the AGP are:
    Rigged Armor (Very clever Slipstream)
    •Armor Buffs
    •Critical Armor Buffs
    •Attack Buffs
    •Melee Damage Buffs
    •Ranged Damage Buffs
    •Power Gain Buffs
    •Critical Rating Buffs
    •Physical Resistance Buffs
    •Energy Resistance Buffs
    •Regeneration Buffs

SP2: Stream or Scream
    "Who used the Null Ray better?" That's what Slipstream asks the opponent after she gives them a concentrated blast from her prototype "Null Ray" (which she s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ borrowed from Starscream). After shooting such a beam, she uses this window of opportunity to roundhouse kick the opponent, punch them 3 times, and perform an outstanding backflip.
    •Null Ray nullifies 3~4 Buffs and replaces each one with an 8 second Rigged Armor Buff.
    •Final Hit has a 75% Chance to Inflict Blind Side, causing enemy Melee Attacks to have a 20~45% chance to Miss for 5 seconds.

SP3: Slipping Past You
    Slipstream starts walking towards the opponent in a rather casual way. Feeling threatened, the opponent tries shooting at her, but she quickly zooms to the side, swiftly dodging the projectile with her rocket boots. They attempt to shoot her again multiple times, but only get the same result: Slipstream dodging every projectile, getting closer and closer to the opponent with each dodge in a zig-zag motion until she is finally face-to-face with them. Now up close, she grabs their arm to point their weapon away and backhands the opponent with her free arm. She fires her Null Rays, bringing them to their knees and allowing Slipstream to perform a follow-up attack in which she transforms into her Jet Mode and shoots them with her missles.
    •Inflicts an AGP Debuff for 15 seconds.
    •Inflicts Blind Side, causing enemy Melee Attacks to have a 30~65% chance to Miss for 5 seconds.

Signature Ability: Intel
    Slipstream knows better than to just jump head first into a battle. No, she decides to gain information of the upcoming battle to prepare herself in the best way possible!
    -At the Start of the Fight:
    •Slipstream passively gains +0.25~0.75% Attack for each Percent of lost health that the Opponent starts the fight with.
    •Slipstream passively gains +30% Physical Resistance based on how much lost health she has.

Synergies:

Allies:
    Cyclonus, Bludgeon
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

Enemies:
    Elita One, Prowl, Mirage
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

Starscream's Seekers:
    Starscream, Ramjet, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Thrust, Dirge
    :
    +15% Damage and 75% Armor Piercing for all Decepticon Ranged Attacks.

Shockwave's Elites:
    (Unique Synergy: Must have ALL members of the team in order for this synergy to work)
    Shockwave: Can now generate up to 5 Shock Charges from basic Ranged Attacks
    Slipstream: SP3 can inflict a permanent a permanent Rigged Armor Buff.
    Nemesis Prime: Can now copy Critical Rating, Critical Damage, and Power Gain Buffs.
    Overlord: Overlord gains increased attack by ANY Dot Debuff now.

Strong Match-ups:
    Optimus Primal: Optimus Primal's Crit Armor may prevent Rigged Armor, but it can't defend him from the effects of the AGP.
    Optimus Prime (Mv1): While Mv1 may have powerful hits, all of it won't matter if he's blind sided.
    Ultra Magnus: All of those Permanent Resistance Buffs will fall prey to Slipstream's Shock enhanced punches.

Weak Match-ups:
    Mixmaster: None of Mixmaster's Buffs are affected by the AGP, making a fight between him spell a recipe for disaster for this Seeker.
    Waspinator: Waspinator's Resistance Debuff could bypass Slipstream's Physical Resistance and his permanent Buffs won't be affected. Wazzpinator will finally have a win for once!
    Jazz: If Jazz slips up his Combo with a high amount of Critical Rating Buffs, he won't have to worry about the AGP due to the fact that they don't expire by normal means.

Spotlight Title: Slipping Away

Thank you, I especially like how you included my seekers in the build. And I imagine my take on Overlord?

Actually, it was more of my Overlord, which had his damage increased only from Bleed Debuffs. But I guess it could work for yours as well.

Nah it was definitely my (nonexistent) overlord!
  • Last nigth i dreamed that jazz MV1 was in the game, hopefully one day it will be 😭😭
  • magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited October 2019
    Luckas22 wrote: »
    Last nigth i dreamed that jazz MV1 was in the game, hopefully one day it will be 😭😭

I think I had “The mysterious Titan” on the brain before I went to bed a few months ago, and had a dream that I opened a premium crystal, and Metroplex and Trypticon were in it! Lol!
    I can’t wait to finally find out who the mystery Titan really is! 😁
  • Luckas22 wrote: »
    Last nigth i dreamed that jazz MV1 was in the game, hopefully one day it will be 😭😭

I think I had “The mysterious Titan” on the brain before I went to bed a few months ago, and had a dream that I opened a premium crystal, and Metroplex and Trypticon were in it! Lol!
    If said titan was willing to teach megatronus anything it would have to be one of the decepticon ones, possibly even the one Leige maximio had, that ones name was carcer right? Don’t remember.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

If said titan was willing to teach megatronus anything it would have to be one of the decepticon ones, possibly even the one Leige maximio had, that ones name was carcer right? Don’t remember.

Yeah, It’ll definitely be a Deception
  • • War for cybertron Warpath
    • G1 power glide
    • AOE lockdown
    • Whirl
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Decimus234 wrote: »

Plot twist, it's a titan possessed by Unicron!!
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Plot twist! The titan is possessing unicron!
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Plot twist, the cake is a lie!!

Plot twist, there is no twist in the cake!

Plot twist, there is no twist in the cake!

Plot twist, we’re off topic.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    edited October 2019
    xgzznbgkb79b.jpg
    Name: Armada Optimus Prime
    Faction: Autobots
    Class: Tech/Demo

Signature: Matrix of Combination-“Together, we can stand up to anything.”- every time a teammate drops below 50% health, they get 4 armor buffs and 2 attack buffs. They last 5 seconds.

Special 1: matrix cannon- “the power of the matrix manifests in many ways”- optimus opens the matrix, and a blaster appears, he fires two shots, and the matrix cannon replaces his basic ranged attack for the duration of the fight.

Special 2: power link- “with the help of the minicons, we can finally stop the decepticons”- Optimus’s minicon appears and power links, he gains a permanent power generation buff. (This works like a mini robot resource)

Special 3: Super Mode- “Optimus Prime combine!”- Optimus’s trailer rushes out onto the battlefield and combines with him, he achieves super mode, this changes his class to Demo for the duration of the fight, increases his power by 40%, and grants a new special three at the cost of his first two specials.

Super Mode Special- Final Blast Mode: “overload, Jetfire, Combine!” Optimus combines with jetfire and overload, he gains a new black and red paint job, and fires a powerful shot at the enemy, they lose 90% of their current health. After use of this special, Optimus returns to normal configuration and is restored to tech class with his normal health, power, and appearance.

Synergies:

“Power of the primes”: MV1, G1 Optimus, Primal, and Megatronus gain a 10% armor buff (provided they are on the same team as Armada Optimus)
  • We need to get more storylines into the the game. Therefore:20s8rl1me1n3.jpg
    Name: Lugnut
    Faction: Decepticons
    Class: Brawler

Signature: “P.O.K.E”- lugnuts famous punch packs quite a, well, punch. Every 5th hit grants lugnut a POKE buff, the POKE buff stacks up over time but can be removed by enemy heavies and specials.

Special 1: “glory to megatron”- lugnut is a bit of a fanatic. He hits the opponent twice with his claw, fist, arm things..... then fires a missile barrage.

Special 2: “power mace”- we have no idea where he’s been hiding this thing all along.
    Lugnut slams the mace down on the ground sending a shockwave towards the opponent. (Similar to magnus special one)

Special 3: “the punch”- as the name suggests, it’s lugnut’s famous “Punch of kill everything”, he causes a large portion of the opponents health to be knocked out, a higher percentage is caused if he has 10 POKE buffs.

Synergy:

“Fanatic”- all megatrons get a 10% armor buff. Because lugnut is shielding them from harm.
  • Continuing the trend of bots from other storylines, I give you:c2hginj5shdb.jpg
    Name: Blackout
    Faction: Decepticons
    Class: Warrior

Signature: “Decepticon Heavy Brigade”- Blackout is not just a member, HE IS, the Decepticon Heavy Brigade. His sheer bulk and firepower mean he tends to dominate most fights, for the start of a battle, he has a 30% attack buff for 10 seconds.

Special 1: “firepower”- blackout backhands the opponent, then unleashes hell on them with arm mounted M-134 miniguns. This inflicts armor break.

Special 2: “blades of fury”- blackout delivers a knockout punch that stuns the opponent, then reveals a blade launcher made from the helicopter tail, he fires a large blade which impales the opponent and causes a permanent bleed, until they can transform to remove it.

Special 3: “power failure”- blackout lives up to his name by using his famous EMP stomp..... directly on the enemies head. This power locks, stuns, and armor breaks the opponent.

Synergies:

“Weapons of mass destruction”- lugnut and blackout gain 10% attack buffs for the first 10 seconds of a fight, provided they are on the same team.
  • And for one last hurrah, a bit of a curveball when it comes to bot suggestions.psn1agiaddin.jpeg
    Name: Bastion
    Faction: N/A
    Class: Demolitions

Signature: “the last bastion”- as they are the last of their type, bastion tends to be very difficult to knock out in a fight. When blocking they can deflect ranged heavy attacks, heal from ranged basic attacks, gain armor from basic melee attacks, and completely block enemy specials.

Special 1: “sentry mode activated”- bastion transforms into a minigun turret, fires 17 consecutive shots, each inflicting a different debuff, anything from burn to power lock.

Special 2: “self repair functions restored”- bastion still has their repair arm. They backhand the opponent to get some space to use their repair protocol. It heals 10% health.

Special 3: “the ultimate weapon”- bastion transforms themself into a tank, and fires two heavy rounds, both inflicting long lasting burns.

Synergies:

This character has no available synergies, as they are not a legitimate suggestion, just a build made for fun. Don’t sue me Blizzard/Activision.
  • Kabam vydious please add crosscut.add voice chat.add a new battleroyale mode like pubg
  • Kabam are really having a laugh at everyone here. Talking about new bots is the biggest waste of time they cant even bother to introduce anything new or bother to reply. There is huge potential for so much more. And its not like they dont have heaps stuff there to use. Asking the community is an insult as far as im concerned when they have absolutely no intention of doing jack about it.
  • Kabam are really having a laugh at everyone here. Talking about new bots is the biggest waste of time they cant even bother to introduce anything new or bother to reply. There is huge potential for so much more. And its not like they dont have heaps stuff there to use. Asking the community is an insult as far as im concerned when they have absolutely no intention of doing jack about it.

Stop complaining and suggest a bot.
  • Shattick wrote: »
    Kabam vydious please add crosscut.add voice chat.add a new battleroyale mode like pubg

This is just for bots...not suggestions for voice chat and a battle royale mode...
    Kabam vydious please add crosscut.add voice chat.add a new battleroyale mode like pubg

Battle royal mode oh my god... :D why?

First: It's a fighting game....

Second: they can't do online pvp arena.. why do you think they can handle 100 players in real time?

Third: Why am I reply to this? :D

Battle royal mode oh my god... :D why?

First: It's a fighting game....

Second: they can't do online pvp arena.. why do you think they can handle 100 players in real time?

Third: Why am I reply to this? :D
    I am imagining a transformers battle royale game now........ its glorious. Someone make this a legitimate thing, just not on this game.
    edited October 2019
    Name : Solus Prime
    Class : Tactician
    Faction : Autobot
    n9w1mhpsd0aj.jpg

Bio : Blacksmith of The Primes and lover to Megatronus, Solus Prime was there to equip her brethren with weapons and relics to aid them in their war against Unicron.

Abilities : Solus' Fire, Relic of Tempering, Ability Forge

Solus' Fire : (When hit by melee attacks) has a 10% chance to burn the opponent for 30% of her attack.
    Relic of Tempering : (Hammer attacks) 75% chance to break amour buffs and refreshes them while the relic is active at the end of a medium combo.
    Ability Forge : Every 40 seconds, Solus Prime will activate a permanent Amour/Resistance (either Melee, Range or Special)/Melee/attack or Range buff each increasing their respective stat by 10%.

Passive : End of a light/medium combo has 50% crit damage.
    Relic of Tempering activates every time a bar of power is filled for 15 seconds.
    Doesn't generate power from hits but instead constantly generates 4% of max power every second.

Signiture Ability : Relic Forge
    When gaining a bar of power
    Solus Prime has a 10-60% to activate a "Forging" buff. By holding block for 2 seconds, the buff will be consumed and has a chance to grant either;
    Beta Relic of Obedience : Reduces ability trigger rate of opponent by 75% for the rest of the right.
    Relic of Time : Activates an "undo" like ability at the end of every combo by Solus. It lasts for 5 seconds before healing all damage that took place during the time it's activated. Lasts for 120 seconds.
    Beta Relic of Immortality : Allows Solus Prime to survive a lethal hit by immediately healing 20% of the damage dealt and purifies any DoT debuffs. Deactivated after use.
    Matrix of Immunity : Completely nulifies all passive debuffs (except for DoT based ones) for 60 seconds.
    Spark of Primus : Allows Solus to activate a passive heal while under 50% health by healing 1% of max health until next knocked down or after reaching 50% Max health. Nulified after getting knocked down or once the health threshold is reached.

Special 1 : Hammer Drop (2 hits)
    First hit will nulify 1 melee buff and the the second hit will break 1 amour buff.
    20% chance to steal the melee buff or amour buff with it's same effects.

Special 2 : Solus Flare (3 hits)
    Inflicts a burn debuff for 200% attack over 60 seconds.
    Will burn all current amour breaks making them permanent debuffs.

Special 3 : Forge of Solus Prime (5 hits)
    Each hit has a 10-40% chance to inflict a permanent resistance debuff, reducing resistance to all attacks by 10%.
    Refreshes the duration of any active debuffs on the opponent and her own active buffs.

Synergies :
    Lovers : Megatronus ; Doubles the rate at which Megatronus gains power.
    Allies : G1 Optimus, Primal, MV Prime
    Enemies : G1 Megatron, MV Megatron, Shockwave
    Way of the Flame : Windblade, Arcee ; Grants one of Solus Prime's relics from Relic Forge to all Autobots for the rest of the fight.

Personally, I think I did a pretty good job...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited October 2019
    iaa3q7l7opoc.png

Blackarachnia
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Predacon

Fate Control:
    • Blackrachnia starts the battle with 1 Widow charge, passively increasing her armor rating by 3.7%
    • By dodging back and holding block for 1.75s, she consumes one Widow charge to enter either Huntress, Fateweaver or Bugcatcher mode and regenerate 10% of her max health over 2.5s
    • The first mode she’ll enter will be decided by her current combo count. The second and third modes will be decided at random
    + 0 Hits: Fateweaver
    + Even Combo: Huntress
    + Odd Combo: Bugcatcher
    • When all 3 Modes are active, Blackarachnia removes all Penalties

Huntress Mode:
    Prioritizes on offensive mechanics and dealing as much bleed/crit damage as possible at the expense of her durability
    • Increases her critical hit rate by 23% and her attack rating by 19~39%
    • If the opponent is already bleeding, her critical claw attacks inflict a Passive Bleed effect, dealing 10% attack over 0.5s. The duration of this bleed effect is increased by up to 150% based on her current power level
    • Offensive Power Gain increased by 40%
    Penalty: -15% Armor Rating

Fateweaver Mode:
    Prioritizes on defense, healing and taking smaller amounts of damage at the expense of her strength
    • Increases her armor rating by 20~32% and Perfect Block chance by 30%
    • Critical Hits allow her to Life Steal 20~30% of damage dealt to the opponent
    • Defensive Power Gain increased by 40%
    Penalty: -15% Attack Rating

Bugcatcher
    Prioritizes on countering the opponent’s buffs and special bonuses at the expense of her own power
    • Basic Ranged Attacks have a 45% chance to inflict a 7s Web debuff, preventing the opponent from evading and inflicting a 0.7s stun would their evade trigger while this debuff is active.
    • Cyber-Venom debuffs now reverses the opponent’s Power Gain effects
    • Blackarachnia gains 10% of her max power over 8s every time a power bar is filled
    Penalty: Blackarachnia would lose all of her power when struck

Heavy Attacks:
    • 100% to inflict Cyber-Venom, dealing 87% attack rating over 6s and stopping all non-contact Power Gain effects

Special Attacks:
    • 67% chance to cause bleed, dealing 85% attack over 10s

SP1 - 8 Limbs:
    • 80% chance to inflict Armor Break (23%, 7s) per hit
    • 80% chance to inflict Attack Down (31%, 7s) per hit
    • 80% chance to inflict Power Leak (10.5%, 7s) per hit

SP2 - Web Slinger:
    • The Grappling Hook hit has a 100% chance to cause a passive bleed, dealing 240% attack over 12s
    • Blackarachnia’s kick stuns the opponent for 2.5s

SP3 - Webbed Prey:
    • Inflicts a 13s Cyber-Venom debuff
    • Gains 1 Widow charge (up to 2 charges may be gained this way)
    Signature Ability - Web of Fate
    • Blackarachnia has a glimpse into the future using this technique, allowing her to escape death. When dropping below 20% health, Blackarachnia gains a 10~80% special damage resistance buff and a 75% evasion buff for 12 seconds

Synergies:
    • Femme Fatale with Arcee and Windblade
    +20% attack rating against male opponents

• Fatal Attraction with Cheetor and Tarantulas
    Cheetor and Tarantulas: +20% attack rating
    Blackarachnia: +15% flat chance to Perfect Block

• Forbidden Love with Silverbolt
    Silverbolt: ???
    Blackarachnia: Web debuffs now reduce the opponent’s physical resistance by 20% and cannot be purified

• Beast Ancestry with Tantrum
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    edited October 2019
    BOMBSHELL

rvw7v1rtdkb5.jpeg

Faction:Decepticon Class:Tech High Health and Low Damage Moveset:Light attacks-Bombshell punches his opponent across the jaw with his left fist, then brings his arm back to elbow them in the face, follows it by kneeing his opponent in the side with his right leg, and finally kicks them in the chest with his left leg. Medium attacks-Bombshell dashes in to give a right uppercut, then brings his arm back down to give a right hammerfist. Ranged attacks-Bombshell fires off three shots from his arm blasters. Heavy attacks-Bombshell uses the same heavy animation as Kickback.

Bio:A twisted scientist with the ability to control minds using his Cerebro-Shells, Bombshell is one of the nastiest Decepticons around. While physically the weakest of the three Insecticons, his genius has allowed him to engineer his own advantages.

Signature:Strategic Shielding-When filling a power bar, Bombshell activates his Strategic Shielding for 6 seconds, lowering all incoming damage by 5%-25% and increasing his power rate by 10%-50%.

Abilities:Cerebro-Shell, Power Lock, Power Leak, Consume, Stun, Shock, Repair

Passive:Bombshells basic attacks deal 5%-25% more damage against opponents suffering from Power Leak or Power Lock.

Cerebro-Shells:Heavy attacks have a 40%-80% chance to place a Cerebro-Shell on the opponent for 4-8 seconds, lowering their armor and attack by 5%-15%. On expiry, Cerebro-Shells will Stun the opponent for 2 seconds. Dashing back and holding block for two seconds will force the Cerebro-Shell to detonate, inflicting the same Stun along with a Shock, dealing 30%-60% of attack as energy damage over 4 seconds.

Consume-Bombshells heavy attacks have a 100% chance to Consume all Power Locks, Power Leaks, Power Rate Debuffs and Shocks on himself, as well as any Power Gain or Power Rate Buffs on his opponent, and convert them to 1%-5% of his max power over 2 seconds for every buff/debuff consumed in this way.

Special 1:Technical Mastery-Few weapon systems are as threatening as these. Bombshell fires on his opponents eight times with his arm cannons(four times each) then shoots out an explosive shell from his head cannon. Each arm cannon has a 30%-60% chance to Power Leak the opponent for 8 seconds, draining 1%-2% of a power bar per second.

Special 2:Physical Lessons-It would be unwise to underestimate a “geeks” creative capacity. Bombshell locks his hands together and jumps forward, giving them a double hammerfist to his opponents head, then jumps again to give them a double uppercut. The first hit of this attack has a 100% chance to Power Lock the opponent for 8-12 seconds.

Special 3:Mind Games-If theres two things Bombshell loves, it’s seeing his enemies annihilate themselves. Bombshell fires on his opponents twice, dazing them. While they’re incapacitated, Bombshell fires off six Cerebro-Shells, landing on his enemies legs, arms, chest and head. Completely under his control, he forces them to transform and stay in place, then detonates all of his shells, blowing them up from the inside. Finally, he flies over to his foe in insect mode and bites them six times. 100% chance for each detonated Cerebro-Shell to inflict Shock, dealing 20%-40% of attack as energy damage over 6 seconds. Each bite has a 100% chance to Consume a Shock on the opponent and Repair 0.5%-3% of Bombshells health over 5 seconds.

Synergies
    -Insecticons Rising with Shrapnel, Kickback(Shrapnel, Kickback and Bombshell all passively gain 10%-20%-30% power rate)

-Allies with Soundwave, Shockwave(2%-3%-8% Armor both ways)

-Enemies with G1 Ironhide, G1 Bumblebee(2%-3%-8% Attack for Bombshell)
  • SHRAPNEL

7htf49gvpj4b.jpeg

Faction:Decepticons Class:Warrior Medium Health and Medium Damage Moveset:Light attacks-Shrapnel gives a right hook to his opponents face, followed by a left roundhouse kick, a right flip kick away, then lunges back forward and gut punches his enemy with his left fist. Medium attacks-Shrapnel charges forward and headbutts his opponents, then flips forward and drop kicks his opponent in the chest. Ranged attacks-Shrapnel fires off three electrical bolts from his arm cannons. Heavy attacks-Shrapnel uses the same heavy animation as Tantrum.

Bio:Shrapnel may not have all of Bombshells brains or Kickbacks brawn, but there’s a reason he’s their leader; he’s far crazier than either of them. A violent sadist who revels in tormenting his foes, Shrapnel has the unique ability of channeling electricity through himself and into whatever, or whoever, he pleases.

Signature:Electrical Touch-When filling a power bar, Shrapnel Electrifies himself for 4 seconds. While Electrified, Shrapnels basic attacks and blocks inflict Shock, while his energy attacks deal 40%-80% more damage. Basic Shocks deal 10%-30% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds, while Block Shocks deal 5%-15% of attack as energy damage over 5 seconds. During special attacks, Electrifies duration will lock and refresh when the special is over.

Abilities:Shock, Critical Chance, Critical Damage, Consume, Repair

Passive:Shrapnel is immune to all Shocks. If a Shock would be placed on him, Shrapnel will instead gain a 100% attack buff lasting the same duration as the Shock.

Passive:Shocked enemies cannot passively Evade or activate any Evade Buffs.

Every 15 hits, Shrapnel will gain a permanent Critical Chance Buff and a permanent Critical Damage Buff, up to a maximum of 10 of each. These are not lost if Shrapnels combo is broken.
    •Critical Chance is raised by 0.5%-3% per buff
    •Critical Damage is raised by 1%-6% per buff

Consume-Shrapnels heavy attacks have a 100% chance to Consume all Power Locks, Power Leaks and Power Rate Debuffs on himself, as well as any Power Gain or Power Rate Buffs on his opponent, and convert them to 1%-5% of his max power over 2 seconds for every buff/debuff consumed in this way.

Special 1:The Heart Of The Sun-Strange power burns deep in this bots dark spark, spark. Shrapnel channels electricity through each of his hands into one powerful stream lasting for four hits and striking his opponent. Each hit has a 30%-60% chance to Shock the opponent, dealing 25% of attack as energy damage over 6 seconds.

Special 2:Let There Be More Light-All you will be able to feel is a kind of pain unlike any other, other. Shrapnel explodes with energy, then strikes his opponent with a lightning bolt from each of his antennae. Each bolt has a 50%-100% chance to Shock the opponent, dealing 75% of attack over 6 seconds.

Special 3:Ride The Lightning, Lightning...-Shrapnel has learned over the centuries how to use his abilities to devastating effect, effect. The sky darkens and Shrapnel is struck by lightning, then surges with power. He then charges forward and viciously assaults his opponent, punching them twice in the chest and kicking them twice in the head. His opponent collapses in pain, and Shrapnel flies over to their body in insect mode and bites them four times. Every punch and kick inflicts Shock, dealing 50% of attack as energy damage over 4 seconds. Each bite has a 100% chance to Consume a Shock, repairing 0.5%-3% of Shrapnels health over 5 seconds.

Synergies
    -Insecticons Rising with Bombshell, Kickback(Shrapnel, Kickback and Bombshell all gain 5%-10%-15% armor)

-Allies with Starscream, Ramjet(2%-3%-8% Armor both ways)

-Enemies with Jazz, Ratchet(2%-3%-8% Attack for Shrapnel)
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited October 2019
    This game lacks a g1 autobot demo and a movieverse tech...... que or a movie version of ratchet and not just a reskin would be awesome or even a movie soundwave...... as far as a g1 autobot demolitions bot, id have to look back through some g1 stuff but maybe a g1 hound or ironhide, though in sure there are better options...... also would still like to see a movie version of sideswipe, and where are grimlocks friends, slug, sludge, snarl and swoop would all be good additions to the game, swoop a scout, snarl a tech, slug a demo and sludge a tactician...
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    This game lacks a g1 autobot demo and a movieverse tech...... que or a movie version of ratchet and not just a reskin would be awesome or even a movie soundwave......

Blackout could have potential as a Tech due to his E.M.P device and technological sabotaging abilities. Not only that, he could be easily implemented in the game as a reskin of Grindor.

Just make him black.

And make his crotch his weak point for MASSIVE damage!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    This game lacks a g1 autobot demo and a movieverse tech...... que or a movie version of ratchet and not just a reskin would be awesome or even a movie soundwave......

Blackout could have potential as a Tech due to his E.M.P device and technological sabotaging abilities. Not only that, he could be easily implemented in the game as a reskin of Grindor.

Just make him black.

Didnt think about blackout......
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    Wolfmills wrote: »

Just make him black.

Didnt think about blackout......

Turn back a page. I made an animated blackout.