Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's Coming up in June and July

Comments

• Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    F3tc wrote: »
    My question is the bot chips we have now are they going to be Obsolete or we still going to be able to use them?

Hopefully we get to keep them. That’s a lot of effort for them and they could still apply to a new bot. It’ll certainly take the vast majority of players over a month to get 1 million for a 5*
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Pretty sure it will be Scourge
  • o85n1dfczxky.jpeg

Hooray!! No more reforged spotlights!! 😃😁
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Do we have an exact date on when the Mini-Spotlight is coming?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Do we have an exact date on when the Mini-Spotlight is coming?

Probably on the last week before the next spotlight @Bntyhntr3232_ .
    Or at least I'd think so rationally
  • F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    Since we are going to have new things on June and July can I suggest that kabam would change the crystal offer for the t4c deal and include t4 basic and t3 alpha so we can be able to make the upgrade to r5 faster instead of waiting for the missing one to complete the upgrade successfully
  • BuildXDBuildXD Posts: 14
    I absolutely think the new bot should be onslaught, and they should use the combined wars version of him
    BuildXD wrote: »
    I absolutely think the new bot should be onslaught, and they should use the combined wars version of him

Well it definitely doesn't sound like him, sounds like a herald of unicron to some extent
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    My question is the bot chips we have now are they going to be Obsolete or we still going to be able to use them?

I suppose they'll be converted into the Spotlight Bot Chips.
  • yigalhyigalh Posts: 16
    @Kitten , it’s absolutely, definitely Rodimus CRON
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m not fussy I’ll take any New Bot as long as it’s new lol 😁
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

No. Bot chips are never changing from generic. We may get special ones on top of them but they will always be here.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Buttehrs wrote: »

No. Bot chips are never changing from generic. We may get special ones on top of them but they will always be here.

Just speculating but I believe new bots will only be obtainable by crystals. Might not be popular but it's better for the game.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    JKL wrote: »

Just speculating but I believe new bots will only be obtainable by crystals. Might not be popular but it's better for the game.

Well they probably will have separate chips or shards too like bee crystals did.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Well they probably will have separate chips or shards too like bee crystals did.

So nobody thinks they'll organize another 3-day arena? Once on shore, one prays no more.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

So nobody thinks they'll organize another 3-day arena? Once on shore, one prays no more.

no...
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

I'm thinking they'll do something arena-related.....similar stuff to Thundercracker maybe with some adjustments.
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Wheres this class based event? They said before the month of june, and its june 2nd..
    Wheres this class based event? They said before the month of june, and its june 2nd..

'Before June is out' must be an exotic way of using English.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718

I'm pretty sure this is sarcasm, but just to clarify: "before June is out" means "before the month of June is finished". Thus, we still have 27 days for those class-based goodies to launch.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    CandKane wrote: »

I'm pretty sure this is sarcasm, but just to clarify: "before June is out" means "before the month of June is finished". Thus, we still have 27 days for those class-based goodies to launch.

you have to remember that people who use English as a second language will not understand the nuances of it, like has been mentioned. They will look at the definition of the words used and it will make no sense to them, but they are just casual terms used that we understand via context and every day use.

No I just meant I'm confirmed that expression confused not only non-native speakers (why not say 'over' instead of out?), although logically I don't expect it to arrive early June either.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2019
    Hi! I'm back from the abyss.

Okay. So there are a few several different questions in here. I'm going to try to address them as best I can in this message.

1. Bot Chips won't be obsolete.
    2. The event for Grimlock will be happening sooner than you think.
    3. No I cannot tell who the new bot is and what to expect. ;)
    4. Do not question the way we speak, oh my goodness. :0
    5. Class based event will be coming before the end of June, don't worry!
    6. I ♥ you, too.
    7. Thanks for sticking with us, gang!

1. Nice
    2. Tomorrow?
    3. Nemesis Prime obviously
    4. :0
    5. @Tfpsoundwave
    6. Awwww thanks <3
    7. \m/
  • Hi! I'm back from the abyss.

Okay. So there are a few several different questions in here. I'm going to try to address them as best I can in this message.

6. I ♥ you, too.

Shout out to @Kabam Vydious for holding us down! He’s always there, even if we don’t like the answer that is given.
  • Will generic bot chips be obsolete or are they staying? @Kabam Vydious
    Gunz0 wrote: »

6. I ♥ you, too.

1. Nice
    2. Tomorrow?
    3. Nemesis Prime obviously
    4. :0
    5. @Tfpsoundwave
    6. Awwww thanks <3
    7. \m/

Rodimus Cron @Kabam Vydious ?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

6. I ♥ you, too.

I knew sticking it out was worthwhile! Thank you for everything kabam!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I remember when they had new bots, you could grind your way to earning a 5 star. If what you say is true, then it’s a grind to earn your way for just a chance at getting a 5 star. 4 star even.

I read “before X is out” as in before when X is here. Like, “I want to watch Spider-Man: Homecoming before Far From Home comes out” means to watch Homecoming before Far From Home is released in theaters.

English can be silly. I read it that way, but you could read it another. Not like a red reed though.