Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Bot in the game! Outside of Tronus off course

Hey Guys,

Just something for fun. A game to find out who is the bot in the game. Unfortunately there where only 32 spots.
I left out Tronus because he is hands down the best bot in the game. Also I tried to leave out bots who I expected to have no chance to win.

For those who join just click on the link and vote! Hope you guys like it!

https://polltab.com/bracket-poll/1Q6auc1Gt

Comments

• Smart Idea Bro. This will actually be fun, because you can see it base on people's opinions.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatronus ain't the best tho but nice idea
  • cheetor
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Great! I love little events like this!
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Can I vote for cheetor for all of em? 😂
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hound
  • Why do you have to make me choose between Galvatron and OG Prime?!
    Argh, it's hard to choose.
    Good idea, btw.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Aside from Tronus, I’d have to go with G1 Megatron. Even unduped, he’s a genuine threat to everyone in this game. The only thing he struggles somewhat against is the exo-filter, but his stats are good enough that you can power through. Most bots can’t effectively counter a permanent shock, and no one counters Attack Down or Armor Break. The best they can hope for is attack and armor buffs, but those are normally temporary. Give him his signature and a team designed around him(Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream, Ramjet) and he’s unmatched. Honestly, he might be better than Megatronus, but it’s very situational between them.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited August 2019
    This tourney will be fun but some of the best will be out after the first round. There are some tough matchups in there. And yes its completely appropriate to leave hound out of it. You forgot sideswipe and barricade too but they'd get beat eventually.
  • asparagus wrote: »
    This tourney will be fun but some of the best will be out after the first round. There are some tough matchups in there. And yes its completely appropriate to leave hound out of it. You forgot sideswipe and barricade too but they'd get beat eventually.

I probably left out some other good bots too. Just tried to mix it up a bit. Also with classes too. The scout class is just extremely good. It was hard to choose!

Glad you guys like it
  • I would say og prime is the best, if ye get him duped to a high sig, his bleeds are godly, if its low level, it still does good damage the more crits ye get during an armor break. He also has fantastic damage when ye armor break then crit, particularly his special 2. I think he is better than megatronus.
    I would say og prime is the best, if ye get him duped to a high sig, his bleeds are godly, if its low level, it still does good damage the more crits ye get during an armor break. He also has fantastic damage when ye armor break then crit, particularly his special 2. I think he is better than megatronus.

I’d still say Megatron, but Prime is right up there for the same basic reasons. He can go against anyone.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited August 2019
    Kitten wrote: »

I don’t know why players still say Megatronus isn’t the top bot, cause when Megatronus came out he was #1 bot on his first day, he’s a lethal weapon
    edited August 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I don’t know why players still say Megatronus isn’t the top bot, cause when Megatronus came out he was #1 bot on his first day, he’s a lethal weapon

It's Jazz, GS Prime and Jetfire for me... megatronus is good but there are better bots in the right hands.
  • i6adbz61q76s.jpg
    5fp9d44z0k5z.jpg
    9er5e4ul2cfc.jpg
    i6adbz61q76s.jpg
    5fp9d44z0k5z.jpg
    9er5e4ul2cfc.jpg

yes :-)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    i6adbz61q76s.jpg
    5fp9d44z0k5z.jpg
    9er5e4ul2cfc.jpg

u5wca5loa7q7.jpeg
    Why yes, my favorite Demo bot is Galvatron. How could you tell
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz444 wrote: »

It's Jazz, GS Prime and Jetfire for me... megatronus is good but there are better bots in the right hands.

Those 3 are awesome bots
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    I would say og prime is the best, if ye get him duped to a high sig, his bleeds are godly, if its low level, it still does good damage the more crits ye get during an armor break. He also has fantastic damage when ye armor break then crit, particularly his special 2. I think he is better than megatronus.

I’d still say Megatron, but Prime is right up there for the same basic reasons. He can go against anyone.

Incorrect, prime isnt good against every bot.
  • Rocsolid wrote: »

Incorrect, prime can beat every bot without problem if used correctly.
  • Remember, it's okay to disagree and to have varying opinions. Let's be respectful, Commanders.
    Rocsolid wrote: »

Incorrect, prime can beat every bot without problem if used correctly.

Prime vs primal is a horrible matchup at higher levels. An unduped prime would work there, very well. Kind of like prowl vs tronus in am
    But you are correct, any battle is winnable with the right strategy.
    Remember, it's okay to disagree and to have varying opinions. Let's be respectful, Commanders.

Your wrong I'm offended
    In all honesty though it just depends on the commander, some cant play like some bots. Some ascended fighters can play with every.

Who would you say he struggles against?

Primal, bleed heals. Mv1 as well, though that is only if you get hit lol
  • Rocsolid wrote: »

Prime can destroy both easily. He removes primals armor, and takes down mv1. Don't get hit by mv1, and you'll be fine

Prime can destroy both easily. He removes primals armor, and takes down mv1. Don't get hit by mv1, and you'll be fine

In equal pi fights maybe. But you bleed primal in d100 plus and he heals a crap ton.
    Prime does not remove them, he breaks them. Scream and his null is way better a matchup there. When you play really high you cant take a bot just because they are your favorite. Heck, I took primal with arcee a few times. Just because you can do something doesnt mean it makes the most sense.

He can still beat them. Special 3 for that permanent break, Primal loses his crit armor for the rest of the match, meaning your bleeds run the full course. And your damage can typically overpower him. It’s like fighting Scorponok. And MV1s Willpower is weakened by the class difference, assuming he even gets to use it.