Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission Incoming - Fog Of War: Null-Field

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited August 2019
    So, a flaw in this event has been found already. The boss megatronus always gives 160 demo T4C, so in the long run if all the other bots are random, you'll get more Demo than the other 5 classes,

unless they programmed the random bots to be like 17.5% chance of any class except demo and 12.5% to be demo to even it out...

There's also a different number of bots of each class, three have 7 and three have 8... so if each bot is totally random from the whole pool rather than a random class and then a bot is selected from the class... scout tech and tact will be more frequent.

Randomizing the class of essence that megatronus gives would have been a perfect solution
    Just completed it for the first time...the rewards are plentiful and my day (of which was ruined earlier) has been saved!!! Thank you so much kabam! This is a job well done!

I absolutely can not believe the rewards are so epic here! I'm finally getting what I need! If this came every month...I wouldn't complain
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Just completed it for the first time...the rewards are plentiful and my day (of which was ruined earlier) has been saved!!! Thank you so much kabam! This is a job well done!

I absolutely can not believe the rewards are so epic here! I'm finally getting what I need! If this came every month...I wouldn't complain

I find it disappointing that the exploration rewards are the same as the completion rewards, thought it would've been doubled at least.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Two things. First, this is really great for the energy involved. Super easy fights for a little bit of t4c never hurt anyone. Secondly, maybe next time we can get a little bit of t3a and t4b upon 100% exploring?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    This is very appreciated by me, however there is one thing which is a problem. Damned mission energy...
    See I have to explore every spotlight difficulty for a 5 star awakening crystal.. but I also really want to do this, see my problem? It's a must to have some ticket which let's us auto explore easy peasy boring missions...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Okay, this was nice. Now how about we do another one of these, but for 5 star sigs?
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Kitten wrote: »
    This is very appreciated by me, however there is one thing which is a problem. Damned mission energy...
    See I have to explore every spotlight difficulty for a 5 star awakening crystal.. but I also really want to do this, see my problem? It's a must to have some ticket which let's us auto explore easy peasy boring missions...

Lol.
    You should be done already. Haha
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    @Kabam Miike Are there any exploration Rewards?
  • Cool
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    willdorf wrote: »
    So, a flaw in this event has been found already. The boss megatronus always gives 160 demo T4C, so in the long run if all the other bots are random, you'll get more Demo than the other 5 classes,

unless they programmed the random bots to be like 17.5% chance of any class except demo and 12.5% to be demo to even it out...

There's also a different number of bots of each class, three have 7 and three have 8... so if each bot is totally random from the whole pool rather than a random class and then a bot is selected from the class... scout tech and tact will be more frequent.

Randomizing the class of essence that megatronus gives would have been a perfect solution

@willdorf shhhh.. that's my favorite part about the whole thing...
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    This event is much needed and very much appreciated. I'm enjoying the grid layout of the map and the ambush format. It makes the mission feel different. I also enjoy being able to snag t4c on a leisurely series of battles, without stress. For those of us not in a top alliance, this is a really nice opportunity to get a little more essence...
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    OwO what’s this
    A Surprise fulls of Surprises!

Anything else new coming?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    OwO what’s this
    A Surprise fulls of Surprises!

Anything else new coming?

Still got 4 months before 2020, so 4 chances for content (which technically happened with this new mini-spotlight with Megatronus talking about the titan again)
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Thanks Kabam! Appreciate this event (for the rewards) very much.
  • FantomasFantomas Posts: 9
    edited August 2019
    I can not enter the game after the update, there is always an error. Play with the beta test, and this has not happened, I'm very upset!!! My phone- iphone 7
    5yw9qm5dv8qv.png
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I think Kabam is on the right track in terms of invest/reward: easy map development, easier-than-arena fights, high energy/energon cost with acceptable/farmable rewards. I'll take that over those silly arenas any week of the month.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Struggling to land any Tech fights. Anyone else experiencing this? I’ve done 5 full runs now on the T4 Mission. Loving all the Demo and Tact T4C as well.

To those unhappy about Mission Energy, at least that is a resource you can obtain on an unlimited basis via the Raid store. Definitely a payoff to those who save energon.
  • Thanks for all the feedback on this, everyone! We wanted to keep quiet on this for as long as we could before dropping the surprise! It's definitely something new and hearing what y'all think about it certainly helps gear where we go from here. Any constructive feedback is super helpful.

But also cheers to all the compliments, we really appreciate them! :)
    hearing what y'all think about it certainly helps gear where we go from here.

If that's the case then I'm happier than I already was!!! More of this would be welcomed!

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    @Kabam Vydious Will we be seeing this event reappear any time soon?
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Thanks for all the feedback on this, everyone! We wanted to keep quiet on this for as long as we could before dropping the surprise! It's definitely something new and hearing what y'all think about it certainly helps gear where we go from here. Any constructive feedback is super helpful.

Great job Vydious, tons of happy campers this week.

Honestly the new changes are great but they are putting the AM rewards to shame. There really needs to be an update to AM rewards soon.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Just finished the first lane.
    @Kabam Miike I'm happy about this. I like the hidden stuff with actual difficulty and not insane mods.
    Good work. Good rewards.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose I have played the event r4 100% but there is no 100% rewards?
  • and how can i change my forum name? plz help. my game nick is kizil elma. i want the same here
  • z1czlcqifih4.jpg
  • FamiGamiFamiGami Posts: 38
    Synthwave wrote: »
    but for the players complaining that Master Spotlight is now too easy

What?! As someone running three R4 5* that are max forged, master spotlight is NOT easy.

However, rewards for master spotlight are way too low. Completing it should reward t4c and t3a at this point.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Thanks for all the feedback on this, everyone! We wanted to keep quiet on this for as long as we could before dropping the surprise! It's definitely something new and hearing what y'all think about it certainly helps gear where we go from here. Any constructive feedback is super helpful.

I love it! Only suggestion I can make is to try and make the classes equal. This mission is super heavy demo and at least for me tact. I've only also seen all but 1 of the 8k bots that was not demo(and it was scout).
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Rocsolid wrote: »

I love it! Only suggestion I can make is to try and make the classes equal. This mission is super heavy demo and at least for me tact. I've only also seen all but 1 of the 8k bots that was not demo(and it was scout).

Interesting. All but 1 of my 8k battles were tact (all Cyclonus!) except 2 demo. For me, this is great, since it's the tact essence I really want. I can see how this could be frustrating for others, though. Possibly it's just our lucky(?) rolls on the RNG...