Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis Part 3 - Eternity Box

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited May 2020
    does anyone have a list of items that Kabam said they would do?
    I'd like to take a print with and a red marker I'd like to write
    'NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!'
    edited May 2020
    I'm guessing 'Eternity Box' refers to all the players trapped with the hope of having some change in this game.
    No rewards change? What the hell, Kabam!
    How hard could it be to just increase a few damn numbers huh? What would it hurt?
    Pretty sure the response will be ‘it’s in discussion ‘.
    In discussion for nearly 7 months or something?!? The change should have been implemented by now! You make all of our efforts feel like scrap. These rewards are scrap. They’re not worth it. Never will be. I want to hope we’ll get a change next month but now I just give up.
    Unfortunately there will not be an update to those rewards for this upcoming spotlight. They will be the same as they have been.
    At least can we know why? Why are you guys so reluctant to do such a minor change? Don’t you guys want satisfaction among your players? Do you guys want to keep some players weak so they spend on the game? It's hard to believe but that seems to be the only business plan you guys are following right now.
    Sorry if I’m ranting, but I don’t think to be nice will help anymore. Way to burst our bubbles of hope, Kabam.

Amen
    I solemnly swear that #*^%$
    I really wanna live up to my name of 'Firebot'
    what do you wanna do @Transformator79 ?

I know this isn't the rage thread but desperate times call for desperate .........
    edited May 2020
    @Kabam I apologize but can you at least tell us what is going on?
    We would really like to know what's going on at the least
  • Firebot wrote: »
    I'm guessing 'Eternity Box' refers to all the players trapped with the hope of having some change in this game.
    No rewards change? What the hell, Kabam!
    How hard could it be to just increase a few damn numbers huh? What would it hurt?
    Pretty sure the response will be ‘it’s in discussion ‘.
    In discussion for nearly 7 months or something?!? The change should have been implemented by now! You make all of our efforts feel like scrap. These rewards are scrap. They’re not worth it. Never will be. I want to hope we’ll get a change next month but now I just give up.
    Unfortunately there will not be an update to those rewards for this upcoming spotlight. They will be the same as they have been.
    At least can we know why? Why are you guys so reluctant to do such a minor change? Don’t you guys want satisfaction among your players? Do you guys want to keep some players weak so they spend on the game? It's hard to believe but that seems to be the only business plan you guys are following right now.
    Sorry if I’m ranting, but I don’t think to be nice will help anymore. Way to burst our bubbles of hope, Kabam.

Amen
    I solemnly swear that #*^%$
    I really wanna live up to my name of 'Firebot'
    what do you wanna do @Transformator79 ?

I know this isn't the rage thread but desperate times call for desperate .........

The only reasons why I'm still playing this game is because:
    1. I want to help my fellow alliance members in the best way possible,
    2. I've made several great friends over the course of (nearly) 2 years I've spent here, and
    3. I want to get a roster having at least 10 rank 5s and fully explore RoKolkular before I leave for good.

I play an average of 1 to 2 hours per day (not much compared to some others), when my concentration is supposed to be somewhere else (I'm looking at you, big fat high school textbooks :D ). But there is something that inevitably draws me back to this game. It's because this game gives me the amount of fun I need to carry myself along each day. We might think about leaving, but a few months later we come back in the hopes that something new has come. We might get the occasional things, like Necro, Kolkular and the Fogs, but the hype isn't as high as it was when we would get NEW bots monthly. The only update which I've actually liked since the start of 2019 was 8.4. I want to believe that this game can change. It has so much potential. But each month my levels of hope & anticipation diminish. I get so damn frustrated when small demands by the playerbase get denied without giving any specific reason. I don't have anything against the mods here or anything, they do what they are supposed to do. The fact of this game being so stubborn to change is what bothers me.

TL;DR: I don't know what I'm going to do, @Firebot . IMO the only lifelines in the game for me now, which I truly enjoy, are LOC missions and AM. But my childishness doesn't let me leave... So I'll continue playing, since this game is one of a kind. And I've dedicated too much time and effort into this game to simply just quit. I can't even think about all those who spend their hard earned money on this game and then have to deal with these disappointments.

Speaking of small demands,
    @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike will it be too much to ask for one of those 'Chronovector'- like side missions again? It doesn't have to fit in with the overall ongoing story but at least they would give some acceptable rewards... Just food for thought. Thank you for your time, and have a good day.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Sorry to be the party breaker but... when you gradually build a team of five 50/50 f100 bots, I'm sure you need less effort to explore master, even less when you have percentage based revive/repair kits. I'm not saying I like how spotlight missions stay stale for 7 months (I've only explored master this month), but without an actual upgrade, it's fair Kabam don't give us more rewards for less effort. On the contrary, we can get Titan Fragments from AM and dailies. We can get full t3a/t4b's popping crystals (which equals all the effort to explore master). The rewards have upgraded. You just have to look for them in the right place.

• Sorry to be the party breaker but... when you gradually build a team of five 50/50 f100 bots, I'm sure you need less effort to explore master, even less when you have percentage based revive/repair kits. I'm not saying I like how spotlight missions stay stale for 7 months (I've only explored master this month), but without an actual upgrade, it's fair Kabam don't give us more rewards for less effort. On the contrary, we can get Titan Fragments from AM and dailies. We can get full t3a/t4b's popping crystals (which equals all the effort to explore master). The rewards have upgraded. You just have to look for them in the right place.

I mean that by ranking up those bots, I will get a sense of accomplishment. Intermediate players like myself always get that feeling of, “oh I want that one day” when we see veterans’ rosters... I know it will make things a lot easier. But I, along with many I’m sure, have been exploring master for over more than a year now, even sometimes with maxed 4*s... Another reason for having r5/50 bots is that it makes the battles much easier, right? A player’s hard efforts should be rewarded with ease as they grow over time in a game. If they want a harder challenge, they can ask for more LOC missions. Or a next ‘legendary’ difficulty level altogether for the spotlights :p

As for the rewards, I believe that the spotlights should give proper rewards that a player deserves for doing them. I have practice so Master often goes rather smoothly for me. But for a player who has explored master for the first time, the rewards they get are not proportional to the efforts they put in IMO. Who would want to put Master’s rewards in AM? They’re two separate things... The rewards we get for AM should only be for the efforts we put into AM.
    But what do you mean by it’s fair that Kabam doesn’t give more rewards for less effort? Haven’t we already done the efforts beforehand ? Master is still a struggle for many players. And it does take a lot of effort.

I appreciate that AM rewards have been upgraded. They’re a blessing. However, I’m not talking about just the rewards. By changes, I refer to those for all aspects of the game. Small changes, not major ones that affect entire game modes. For example, more items on sale in the raid store is one such change. The Suggestion thread has many more.
    If not change, then at least common woes such as exceeding inventory limits can be addressed. That’s all I’m asking for. :)
  • Psst...
    Pssst....

Kabam, yes you.
    What is it with this game that doesn't want you to make money off from?
    The WFC Netflix series is coming soon so you could make a quick buck by advertising the game and adding a related bot to an event like that. Think of it that way guys, you will finally not hear the moaning of the fans and you will be RICH!
    Just as your company wanted to be, you like money right, RIGHT!?
    Seriously, you guys said in the past that hasbro hasn't kicked you out yet so advertising them will give yourself respect to them, make money and then they will make more events/advertisements in the game with new things to add in, make even more money and the cycle continues on!
  • Thank you, everyone, for the constructive feedback regarding your thoughts and concerns about The Fight. I apologize I wasn't around much yesterday to give that appreciation, but I have been reading it all since posting this. I've also been sharing it.

So again, thank you for the feedback.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Technobot wrote: »
    What about the rotating relics for this month? Will they return?

Yes.

OK, I missed the rotating relics earlier, but I see the Kickback & Blaster relics now in the store. Thank you!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Thank you, everyone, for the constructive feedback regarding your thoughts and concerns about The Fight. I apologize I wasn't around much yesterday to give that appreciation, but I have been reading it all since posting this. I've also been sharing it.

It’s not feedback, it’s flat out criticism and rage.
  • ChaosDogma wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Thank you, everyone, for the constructive feedback regarding your thoughts and concerns about The Fight. I apologize I wasn't around much yesterday to give that appreciation, but I have been reading it all since posting this. I've also been sharing it.

And kabams response is nothing short of an attempt to shut us up and they'll do nothing about it

That's not true. My response is literally to let you all know that I'm taking what you're saying and sharing it with the team.

Also it is Feedback. Criticism, frustration, etc... that is all feedback which I'm taking to the team.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    What about the rotating relics for this month? Will they return?

Yes.

OK, I missed the rotating relics earlier, but I see the Kickback & Blaster relics now in the store. Thank you!

True... though I was really hoping the gold bee relic would be available for purchase, seeing as it was not given as usual during the anniversary...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kitten wrote: »
    ChaosDogma wrote: »

And kabams response is nothing short of an attempt to shut us up and they'll do nothing about it

That's not true. My response is literally to let you all know that I'm taking what you're saying and sharing it with the team.

Also it is Feedback. Criticism, frustration, etc... that is all feedback which I'm taking to the team.

Take it to the team like you took updated spotlight rewards to the team 😒 It's hopeless

Maybe the team will respond better to bribery? Perhaps donuts?
  • Kitten wrote: »

Take it to the team like you took updated spotlight rewards to the team 😒 It's hopeless

I'm doing what I can for y'all. I'm sorry it isn't turning out the way as you or I had hoped, but I'm definitely doing my part.

• Kitten wrote: »

0da38yqyz2yo.jpg
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

0da38yqyz2yo.jpg

Ke nu’jurkadir sha Mando’ade.
    I will mail you a cookie if you can figure out what that means. Without looking it up.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Is it just me or did this Spotlight Mission sound like a definitive ending?
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I'm doing what I can for y'all. I'm sorry it isn't turning out the way as you or I had hoped, but I'm definitely doing my part.

You said something key here —“doing your part” — which I firmly believe with one exception. You aren’t closing the loop.

Even if an idea gets zero traction once you’ve shared with the game team, at some point you have to be able to say it went here or it went there. Those buckets of here and there can be anything. Call one of them the bucket of maybe. Call another the bucket of despair. Help us understand how YOU are organizing them at least. Doing that alone will keep both you as a Mod and us as players aligned. My suggestion is a thread with a spreadsheet.

This is perhaps the most critical point to address as moderator in this forum: you need to close the issues and not let topics to drag for ages. People are frustrated by the slow to no attention provided and at the end it transforms into a credibility issue.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    xafkkgbc4v66.jpg
    Come on guys. Was this necessary? Marvel forged to fight now is it? Who writes this stuff lol.
  • ChaosDogmaChaosDogma Posts: 46
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    xafkkgbc4v66.jpg
    Come on guys. Was this necessary? Marvel forged to fight now is it? Who writes this stuff lol.

God damn that's awful. First with the cliche star wars lines and now they're referencing thanos? I'm going to throw up in my mouth when I read that dialogue ingamr
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    xafkkgbc4v66.jpg

God damn that's awful. First with the cliche star wars lines and now they're referencing thanos? I'm going to throw up in my mouth when I read that dialogue ingamr

I kinda did lol.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264

So basically your part is just informing us about the new spotlights, buffs, etc???
    edited May 2020
    You know if you compare last month and this month there seems to be a lot more criticism this time
    it kinda makes me feel sad(should I feel sad or...)
    Cuz there is just too much negativity. No?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited May 2020
    Completed master in mere 30 mins.
    Yup it takes them 30 days to give us content that lasts 30 minutes.

I know, I know that it's my fault that i used energy refills and got done with it, didnt really enjoy but seriously how do you enjoy such a mode? Complete all Spotlights and read the same story 5 freaking times throughout the whole month? Lol i can't

This so called "team" fails to realise that this community needs more, tbh i think they're both deaf and blind if tonnes of suggestions just get ignored like that.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »

0da38yqyz2yo.jpg

I will mail you a cookie if you can figure out what that means. Without looking it up.

I gave in, translated it and apparently its Indonesian but its not translating into English

0da38yqyz2yo.jpg

I gave in, translated it and apparently its Indonesian but its not translating into English

I opened google translate and it translated from Amharic and it says 'take a moment to think'
  • ChaosDogma wrote: »
    xafkkgbc4v66.jpg

Wait, if Necrotronus is Thanos, what is his main mission? Is it to snap half of the players of this game?