Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Rebalance: Who's on the List?

Comments

• Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Grimlock is good when duped. Just awakening him and you have almost instant purification. But you need his sig higher to increase the damage he deals from the melee buffs he gains from purify. He could use a small tweak to his damage output in general. I.e 100% chance to burn on heavy, which is not the case now if I'm not mistaken, and stun on sp2 because a giant t-rex robot parking his hiny on your head should make you dizzy.
  • The thing with grimlock that needs looked at, in my opinion, is the duration it takes before he purifies. Primal can at least heal from bleeds and if he has max armour stacks, sometimes come out with more health than before the bleed. Grimlock will be worn down eventually against a really high damaging dot, which is why he needs an instant purify, rather than take a few ticks of dot damage. Primal’s armour dictates that no matter the crit rate of his opponent, he won’t take a crit with armour up. The same mechanic could be applied to grim, but with dot instead. (Luke cage from mcoc style)

Maybe give him an armour+melee buff, make anyone who lands a dot on him really regret it.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    GALVATRON really really needs a Dark Burn upgrade.
    Nothing wrong with damage output, but the CHANCE that it happens is PATHETIC.
    Went on an fight VS a 5* 11K Galvatron on RR (Mine's 5K R5 4* max) yet despite 62 hit combo of melee, (Will of Unicron, 30 charge) i didn't get off a Dark Burn ONCE, with ranged shots.
    Finally R3'd THEN got a D Burn (duh).

Against Wheeljack 5* 12K on HA... No chance.
    Even if i ninja 86 hits.
    As a hilarious addition, even 5K Wheeljack's SP1 whacks 20% of Galvys health.

It's not right Mighty Galvatron gets pwned by WJ EVERY FIGHT

• Beastdad wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

If you guys decide to diminish Megatronus in some way, please refund all the resources I grinded to rank him to max level, forge, and sig.

Making bots better is one thing, taking away from them is flat out wrong.

You guys have to stop freaking out. They already said they won’t mess with his kit, only his base stats. Which, if you think about it, won’t impact him that much. He’s really good either way man!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    So just to clarify, the bots on this list aren't definite and are simply potential a long with more likely buffs/nerfs.

However we don't know what's what as of now and will be updated later, am I getting this right?
  • Pls don’t nerf Megatronus I poured my life and some 3 stars I’ve had since the beginning to get him where he is. He’s carried me through the nightmare that is the final two missions of expert mode and he has been my saving grace
  • Pls don’t nerf Megatronus I poured my life and some 3 stars I’ve had since the beginning to get him where he is. He’s carried me through the nightmare that is the final two missions of expert mode and he has been my saving grace

That’s exaclty why he needs a nerf. No one bot should complete the content with relative ease.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Pls don’t nerf Megatronus I poured my life and some 3 stars I’ve had since the beginning to get him where he is. He’s carried me through the nightmare that is the final two missions of expert mode and he has been my saving grace

That’s exaclty why he needs a nerf. No one bot should complete the content with relative ease.

@Black_Thought i see you've been given flack for this train of thought.

Which i concur with.

I've just R4'd 4* Tronus on RR on my base, and successful raids have decreased by 50%, which is MADNESS.
    Not even R5.

sure, there are bots that can completely destroy him (RHINOX), but sheesh.

My pet peeve remains a Wheeljack, 5* with over 9000PI on a 4* HA. What a tosser.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hopefully Megatronus nerf isn’t going to take his Prime power away
    Everyone on the list are awesome choices to get a buff
    But I have to agree with other players that Waspinator and Grimlock need a buff
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Pls don’t nerf Megatronus I poured my life and some 3 stars I’ve had since the beginning to get him where he is. He’s carried me through the nightmare that is the final two missions of expert mode and he has been my saving grace

Which i concur with.

I've just R4'd 4* Tronus on RR on my base, and successful raids have decreased by 50%, which is MADNESS.
    Not even R5.

My pet peeve remains a Wheeljack, 5* with over 9000PI on a 4* HA. What a tosser.

Thanks! I’m not calling for a complete nerf, but he needs an adjustment. Kabam said they won’t mess with his kit. So he can steal health and power.

To be honest they need to fix nano jack too. He should only have one shield at 25% and it only activates once per fight.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Which i concur with.

Not even R5.

Thanks! I’m not calling for a complete nerf, but he needs an adjustment. Kabam said they won’t mess with his kit. So he can steal health and power.

To be honest they need to fix nano jack too. He should only have one shield at 25% and it only activates once per fight.

Lol 😂 Wheeljack is just fine Grimlock takes him perfect
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391

Which i concur with.

Not even R5.

Only thing with Jackie is that unlike every other shield/armor/invulnerability health trigger his absorbs any overflow of damage. So unlike Tronus/MV1 etc where you can literally burn through it with a single massive hit Jackie just gets to his trigger point and stops. Thats what makes him tricky.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »

Which i concur with.

Not even R5.

Only thing with Jackie is that unlike every other shield/armor/invulnerability health trigger his absorbs any overflow of damage. So unlike Tronus/MV1 etc where you can literally burn through it with a single massive hit Jackie just gets to his trigger point and stops. Thats what makes him tricky.

He is tricky indeed. The only Bots that go around him no problem are Cheetor (that SP1 kills) and, from what I've heard, G1 Bumblebee for his Anti-Shielding.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    SkBirdman wrote: »

Which i concur with.

Not even R5.

He is tricky indeed. The only Bots that go around him no problem are Cheetor (that SP1 kills) and, from what I've heard, G1 Bumblebee for his Anti-Shielding.

There are plenty of bots that can beat a Nanojack. Cheetor as you mentioned is one of the best, his Feral Strike plus his bleeds make going through his shields a piece of cake. But really any DOT debuff (bleeds, burns, shock and acid) can go through his shield so plan during the fight and he's easy.
  • I don’t see the issue with nanojack, he has counters, just like primal, tronus, motormaster and others all have counters. No point trying to armour break him then say it’s too hard, or try and bleed a duped primal to death. Find the counter and utilise it.

Or better yet, use him in the manner you have issues with and enjoy it. It goes both ways if you want him nerfed.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

I don't agree with this because he has the ability to repair above those thresholds (and regain a shield). The nano repair combo could be changed but we've been through that discussion at length already. Kabam decided it was fine so no need to go back on this.

• Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited March 2019
    Let's GOOOOOOOO!!!! KickBack FTW my peeps! Who knows how I feel?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

I think they're nerfing kickback...I hope they don't...he's my favorite scout in the game
  • Let's GOOOOOOOO!!!! KickBack FTW my peeps! Who knows how I feel?

I think they're nerfing kickback...I hope they don't...he's my favorite scout in the game

No they said he was one of the people getting buffed. Only Megatronus is a t risk of getting nerfed. You actually need to read @Bntyhntr3232_ and not just troll people annoyingly.
  • ПлисПлис Posts: 1
    ]Greetings to all, please add to Prowl's balance. I enjoy playing, but they lack synergy

• PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    edited March 2019
    Is dinobot getting better or worse?

For Dinobot, I'm going to speculate that he's going to get a buff since the last one did nothing for him. He also needs a little boost to his abilities to make him more viable.

If only Shieldmasters' Concussive Block can give frame advantage to counter, people will adapt to that unique move set and use it proactively. Otherwise it's only a desperate measure under attack.

There are two things i would address with Dinobot, the delay it has on heavies and SP1 and overall damage.

The animation on the heavy atack pulls the bot back before finally launching him forward. That delay usually is enough for the oposing bot to counter, sidestep or simply move away even if it comes after a 4-5 hit combo.

The other thing is the overall damage. Dinobot seems ok on the surface, but he only shines if paired with swordmaster synergy or after landing a SP1 armor break. There's no real incentive to use block in any fight, just for a chance to get an armor break on the target. Maybe if the armor break would have a chance to place bleeds on the target aswell that might be a game changer. He feels really squishy for a tactitian bot, so using block for instance on path 2.2 in AM gets him bludgeoned.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    Please make another thread about synergy changes. Before next update or too late. This one is imo easier to agreeable.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @Kabam Miike would you take your time to investigate Jetfire's sp3 against Scorponok's sig? Last time in arena, Jetfire's 1st punch triggered Scorpy's regen!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

No they said he was one of the people getting buffed. Only Megatronus is a t risk of getting nerfed. You actually need to read @Bntyhntr3232_ and not just troll people annoyingly.

When did they say that megatronus is the Only one getting nerfed?

And they nerfed kickback the day after he came out I wouldn't be surprised if he was nerfed again...but I really hope they buff him
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I wanted to support the suggestion of Grimlock purifying and getting buffs immediately. Also, those buffs should expire more slowly.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    By nerfing Megatronus, could you release 5* OGP and take off nano repair as a mastery in other hand!!! @Kabam Miike
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

When did they say that megatronus is the Only one getting nerfed?

And they nerfed kickback the day after he came out I wouldn't be surprised if he was nerfed again...but I really hope they buff him

Reread the OP