Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot Rebalance: Who's on the List?

Comments

• Options
    Is dinobot getting better or worse?

For Dinobot, I'm going to speculate that he's going to get a buff since the last one did nothing for him. He also needs a little boost to his abilities to make him more viable.

If only Shieldmasters' Concussive Block can give frame advantage to counter, people will adapt to that unique move set and use it proactively. Otherwise it's only a desperate measure under attack.

Yeah, as a Mixmaster user and Dinbot lover, I like the concept of Shieldmasters, but the window of time that allows you to attack is too small as the enemy just immediately blocks after bouncing them back. Hopefully the Shieldmasters synergy buff does something to address this. But leave everything else intact as the other abilities are good.
  • Options
    magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike Are you improving Dinobot, or nerfing him?
    I’m really hoping that it won’t be a downgrade as Dinobot is one of my top bots
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Rank-down Tickets now!
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    He's a god, he supposed to be good.

See the thing is, Megatronus isn't a god. He's just one of the first 13 Primes.

Hallelujah.
    I've had enough of this False God crud.
    Megatronus = 1/13 Primes.
    Son of Primus.
    GALVATRON = Herald/Child of Unicron (strongest, other 'siblings' include Cyclonus and Scourge)
    Hence
    GALVATRON = Megatronus

NEITHER ARE GODS

But both (Cyclonus, Sixshot too) have the power to level worlds.

(And before you say Rodimus beat GALVATRON, remember he was newly minted. Just like Prime, who was invulnerable to Megatron's fusion cannon right out the factory. But not so by MTMTE)
  • Options
    I'd like to see hotrod get some kind of buff.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited March 2019
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Am I the only one who was hoping Grimlock would get a buff? I feel some of the other brawlers outclass him.

I thought he might get a tweak. Whether it's with his Purify, or maybe giving him a chance to stun with his SP2, I thought he might get something.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

He's considered a god by Kabam at least:

"Prime Module – The Prime Module will help this mad god stay in the fight longer and increase his stats to match any higher level contender."

That's from his Intel Report.
  • Options
    BeastCrusherBeastCrusher Posts: 34
    edited March 2019
    NidRob wrote: »
    Let me clarify, I’m not against nerfing Tronus but I have invested in him heavily. Mine is R5 5* max forged sig 40.
    If I can get back all my resources (sparks, signatures, bots forged) so I can reconsider my investment after this rebalance list.

It’s such a pain, waste and disguise

I am totally agree on this. I also put so much effort in Megatronus, first to acquire 5*, then fully forged him and then again lots of effort for getting him an awakening, because he IS this good. I wouldn’t have done all of that if he is at the same level as e.g. Ironhide. I would spread the effort and give other bots some more.

So please @Kabam Miike just leave him alone

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Again, this list is not final, but these are the Bots that we are targeting in this Balance update. Now, discuss!

Forgot to at least say, thanks for the information on the proposed upcoming balancing. Although, as you mentioned, things could still change, I think it’s good to have some sort of idea on what’s coming down the road, good or bad.

Just wondering, are the comments here going to help with the direction of any decisions being made? Or will it be one of those it could, we’ll take it to the team, but there are no guarantees type of thing? Heh, I guess I answered my own question.
  • Options

He's considered a god by Kabam at least:

"Prime Module – The Prime Module will help this mad god stay in the fight longer and increase his stats to match any higher level contender."

That's from his Intel Report.

Even HASBRO didn't wanna go there.
    Was so hoping (only decent character in the machinima series) Megatron would've used the Decepticon Matrix and whupped both Overlord AND Megatronus as GALVATRON.
    BOO!
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited March 2019
    As long as Grindor is fixed, I'm happy. Those missiles really need a boost.
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    edited March 2019
    le roi en technicien.
    and for me ratchet deserves to have an extra power he should be the king in technician
  • Options
    As long as Grindor is fixed, I'm happy. Those missiles really need a boost.

Agreed. Maybe higher damage for his ranged attacks or more reliable burn.
    And maybe a Bleed to go with his SP2, a burn upgrade on SP3
  • Options
    Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    edited March 2019
    uhhovatqme29.jpg
    WHAT ABOUT ULTRA MAGNUS @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ?IS HE GETTING ANY BETTER ? HE IS SO SLOW 🐌 , not to talk about his bad way to fight. He looks so horrible fighting.PLEASE CONSIDER FIXTING UM , IN THE CARTOON HE BECAME LEADER AFTER OG PRIME DEAD WHEN HR GOT CORRUPTED , how can he be so ban bot. Even worse than SS, and Grindor
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Megatronus as a bot himself is fine. Doesn’t need a buff or nerf. It’s the Megatronus-robot resource synergy that’s broken.

For those wondering, i only have the free 4* version that was given out in calendar. I forged him away and never got his 5*.
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    2nd the many comments on grimlock. Suprised not to see him on the list compared to, say, Galvatron who's actually pretty good since his last buff...
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    How about Wasp's sig? People are allowed to keep restarting because his sig. Maybe make his sig like Tronus's final relic.
  • Options
    KenKen Posts: 53
    R.I.P. pre-nerfed Tronus
    yczygl9fg6sr.jpg
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    megatronus is overrated anyways, if anything he needs a buff so his sp3 activates heal/power steal 100%
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kitten wrote: »
    megatronus is overrated anyways, if anything he needs a buff so his sp3 activates heal/power steal 100%

That would make Robotronus even more ridiculous than he already is, though. You know that joker just sits there and blocks the whole time.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

SOMEONE ELSE THINKS MEGATRONUS IS OVERRATED!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

IM FINALLY NOT ALOOOOONE!
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Nerf Cheetor if you are looking for overpowered
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Megatronus as a bot himself is fine. Doesn’t need a buff or nerf. It’s the Megatronus-robot resource synergy that’s broken.

Well, at least make it so he doesn’t gain power during a special animation or something. His power gain normally pauses during a special attack or something. After his S3, he’s almost at his S2 level already.

Speaking of Megatronus on mods, let him gain power on the power conductor mod. If his stats are going to be lowered, at least let him use a special attack more than once every 30 minutes.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Please don't change Jetfire... I took my 5* to rank 5 and I'm completely used to him and he works just fine. Please don't make me regret it

The only thing that needs to change about jet fire is the way his consumption of charges works.
    He should not be able to consume his charges right after activating a shield. Because when you are trying to stack them and you get backed in to a corner then they start to get consumed and it makes it difficult to stack charges for a good sp3.

If you are being attacked it activates half a second after the string of attacks end - I have no problems building and keeping charges.

But I've spent so long practising and figuring him out that I'll be gutted when they make changes to him. Probably going to end up with a basic bot that doesn't require any level of mastery or skill, like Ironhide or whatever
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

That would make Robotronus even more ridiculous than he already is, though. You know that joker just sits there and blocks the whole time.

lvmmxyejoduu.png
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

lvmmxyejoduu.png

4ig1sz3ghi58.jpg
  • Options
    lvmmxyejoduu.png

Though, his power drain is kinda crappy. Maybe it’ll get buffed....