Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

April 15th patch [Merged Threads]

Comments

• After updating, the battle operation is heavy and I can't do the battle properly.

Rapid support or re-update is required before the alliance mission begins.

HUAWEI nova 2
    Android Version 8.0.0
  • Thank you to everyone who has commented and posted their device information. I'm compiling and passing it all along.
  • Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 102
    edited April 2019
    An half of my alliance is having the same issue with lags .
    Impossible to play !
  • ZenkarZenkar Posts: 10
    DonApis wrote: »
    I have test the latest update which is version 8.0.1 and the game became unplayable. After uninstall that version and reinstall version 8.0.0, the game now is good.

THIS IS THE TEMPORARY SOLUTION.....come back to 8.0 and unable the auto upgrade application tool
  • Zenkar wrote: »
    I have test the latest update which is version 8.0.1 and the game became unplayable. After uninstall that version and reinstall version 8.0.0, the game now is good.

THIS IS THE TEMPORARY SOLUTION.....come back to 8.0 and unable the auto upgrade application tool

How? 😅
  • You can add Moto G6 (4GB RAM / 64GB internal storage) to your list. Running on Oreo (8.0.0), Security Patch Level (January 1, 2019).
  • SamuiSamui Posts: 2

I confirm too. After downgrading to 8.0.0, Lags, Annoying matters and missing frame animation disappeared. Everything goes to normality. On Android 7.1.1 ZTE2017G. :(
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Samui wrote: »

I confirm too. After downgrading to 8.0.0, Lags, Annoying matters and missing frame animation disappeared. Everything goes to normality. On Android 7.1.1 ZTE2017G. :(

Also confirming that rolling back to 8.0.0 solves all the new performance issues
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    I'll not download this until I have to. The game ran perfectly for me before 7.0. LG g7 android 8.
    Maybe I'll try to test it but whats this apk thing that would allow me to download the older version in case it goes bad @Manthro ?
    asparagus wrote: »
    I'll not download this until I have to. The game ran perfectly for me before 7.0. LG g7 android 8.
    Maybe I'll try to test it but whats this apk thing that would allow me to download the older version in case it goes bad @Manthro ?

It'll probably get taken down by the admins, but here you go anyway:

https://www.apkmonk.com/download-app/com.kabam.bigrobot/5_com.kabam.bigrobot_2019-04-01.apk/

• asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    sfczmnpoxvj5.png
    Lol thanks but this makes me nervous because I don't know squat about it. I'll pass on the update until I have to do it. Thanks for the heads up.
    asparagus wrote: »
    sfczmnpoxvj5.png
    Lol thanks but this makes me nervous because I don't know squat about it. I'll pass on the update until I have to do it. Thanks for the heads up.

You will always get that warning downloading from any site except the Play store, just FYI
  • All you have to do is download it?
    want to know how to do, Manthro
    edited May 2019
    All you have to do is download it?
    want to know how to do, Manthro

Yes, and it will automatically ask you if you want to install.

Then you'll have to enable install unknown apps inside chrome settings - you will be taken to the option automatically.

I strongly suggest that you turn the setting back off once it has installed.

When you restart the game, it will then automatically DL the remainder from the kabam server, so make sure you are on wifi because it is over 500mb.

You'll also have to turn off automatically install updates inside the Play store to prevent the newest patch from reinstalling.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    edited May 2019
    Holy crap, I've not played any missions for about a week. Just went on now, totally unplayable. My maxed out 4* Motormaster just got his butt kicked by a sub 2000 sharkticon because the lag was so bad! So you can add my phone to the ever increasing list of affected android devices. Sony Xa1
    fcux1mtdvmz9.png
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/PS4ACtMtiJSBDiAG6

This is how my gameplay is. Can someone please help me?
  • Thanks Manthro. I'll try it.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Still lagging, device is a Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)

w2imkewd604f.jpg
  • Is there any news?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Arena's are smooth.
    Raids are also okay-ish sometimes choppy
    Not sure about AMs
    Spotlight - only lagging in Master and little bit
    choppy-ness in expert.
    Daily missions - Terrible Lag.

This is my observation and I have not downgraded the game , although i did re-install it.
  • It's a shame! We're losing all the store items. It's impossible to play a raid in this conditions. I've been lucky yesterday finding a Quintesson base, but has been hard defeat it!
  • DebPrimeDebPrime Posts: 14
    Samsung Galaxy A8 plus..Android 9.0
    Motorola Moto G7...Android 9.0
    Samsung is on Exynos Processor
    Motorola is on Snapdragon Processor
    Why the game is lagging? What more required to play this game lag free? Kabam pls answer..
  • marlonc85marlonc85 Posts: 4
    Huawei mate 10 pro LAG
  • No news as of yet, folks, but we are actively working on this. Once I have an update, I'll share it here with y'all.
  • I hope soon. It's the last day of the Hound Spotlight.
  • No news as of yet, folks, but we are actively working on this. Once I have an update, I'll share it here with y'all.

Thank you for your efforts.
    However, the alliance mission will start tomorrow.Please help me.
    If this is the case, it is not possible to play normally.
  • xXjuanXxxXjuanXx Posts: 17
    In hard fights is when I begin to feel the "slow motion" effect. In addition, the cell phone heats up faster than before. I can not play when the game works this way. It seems that they do this on purpose, when the difficulty rises the problems begin...

Xperia XZ Premium G8141
    Android 9
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Yeah i cant fight at all. Samsung galaxy a5 2017, worked fine until yesterdays patch
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    So still no news about whether the lagging in the game is going to be fixed. AM starts in 7 hours, it needs fixing or at least give us some energon or AM items. My Alliance will suffer if I cant play in AM