Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

April 15th patch [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    So i love this update as i can play but will there be compensation? Im fine with it if not but id like it. Lots of pple couldnt play for almost a month. Still tho ty for the hard work devs :)
  • So, is the update available?
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Thanks mod the update works well, and I can play! :D Also
    So, is the update available?
    Yea it is

• I confirmed the improvement with the 8.0.2 update.
    Thank you Kabam!
    arigatou.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Thank you, Kabam! Your dedication to solving your fans' problems is an example of how all game support is supposed to be.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    757yozodh21l.png

What Update?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    For me, this hotfix worked great.

Can't speak for everyone, but from my perspective, great job dev team

• Thank you to those dropping back in here to keep us updated! We're glad to hear it's been helping folks. :)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Thank you to those dropping back in here to keep us updated! We're glad to hear it's been helping folks. :)

Since the clear and present danger has been dealt with, could you take a look at that forge problem beyond level 75?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited May 2019
    My game is actually heating up my phone since the update, draining more from my battery, and i still get the stuttering here and there.

I have a note 9
    Samsung One UI version 1
    Android 9

@Kabam Vydious
  • that1guy wrote: »
    My game is actually heating up my phone since the update, draining more from my battery, and i still get the stuttering here and there.

I have a note 9
    Samsung One UI version 1
    Android 9

@Kabam Vydious

Can you possibly do me a favor and start a new thread and title it 'Performance Issues after 8.0.2', please?

I'd like to keep track of that in its own thread so I can compile information from you and anyone else that may experience it. i'm also really sorry that's happening. I definitely want to get it looked at.
  • Hey y'all!

@Manthro was kind enough to whip up a quick thread for anyone still possibly having issues after 8.0.2!

You can find it here.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Revenge of king monkey boss is completely unplayable. After about 40 seconds into fight, it lags from regular frame rate to like 10frames per second.......

Happens every single time.

Ever since playing this game I never experienced such problem.....never ever.....

iPhone 7
  • ffuuua recontra hackkk y packkk