Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

April 15th patch [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Which version are you currently use?
  • After this recent update May 2th , my game is lagging so hard in fight, raid , arena, mission. I have to use previous ver that updated on 17th april.
    This my device
    nb8lq50nf0zt.png
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    After this recent update May 2th , my game is lagging so hard in fight, raid , arena, mission. I have to use previous ver that updated on 17th april.
    This my device
    nb8lq50nf0zt.png

https://m.apkpure.com/transformers-forged-to-fight/com.kabam.bigrobot/download/893385-APK?from=versions/version

This version is the LEAST PROBLEMATIC.
    But install INTERNALLY.
  • There is an active conversation going on about this, everyone. Once I have information, I'll share it.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Also having issues

iPhone 8
    Latest iOS
    Need anything else?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Another thing i noticed in Master(specifically) was that you only lag when you are far away from the opponent. When you are in close proximity to the opponent you're not lagging !
    But this really messes up range combo and thus you cant get an opening.
  • M00NM00N Posts: 30
    Well these are my specs hope you like them.us.v-fb83miha2woz.jpg
    1ot2kqxghvx4.jpg
    a7sipvt58skf.jpg
    x4aavfmndkug.jpg
    0mq10146gql0.jpg
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Still lagging nothing has been done. AM is virtually impossible to play. I want energon etc game is a joke
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It seems like going back to 8.0.0 resolves most of the issues for folks. I wonder why Kabam just doesn’t make that one available for download. Couldn’t they repackage 8.0.0. as 8.0.2 and push that to the Play store for people to “update” while they work on an official fix?

Or did the 8.0.1 fix something drastic that Kabam doesn’t want out in the wild?

I don’t use Android so I’m just wondering things out loud.
  • 123123 Posts: 1
    Huawei P20, Android. Kabam macht genauso gleiche Fehlern wie bei MCOC. Und lernt nicht. Schade. Ich werde dies Spiel aufgeben. Keine Lust mehr, an aufgegeben Projekt teilzunehmen.
  • Well, it is more than embarrassing. For days, some can not play and nobody cares. Then each player gets a gift and ready. Pity
  • ZenkarZenkar Posts: 10
    impossible to play..make raid, doing spotlight mission....why none make this viable?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited May 2019
    Some gameplay. The lag is a lot worse now(this video was taken a few minutes after the update)
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/PS4ACtMtiJSBDiAG6

My phone details, btw
    qsdao7pxzncm.png
    A list of issues I've noticed are common to most players, feel free to add on.
    1) Laggy/choppy gameplay.
    2) Inability to Sidestep.
    3) Heavy Attacks are performed instead of Light Hits(possibly to to the lag "making" the single tap into a press-and-hold).
    4) Blocks take a few seconds to set up.
    5) "Transformers has stopped responding" toolbox popping up mid-fight
    These are the issues my Alliance members and I have been experiencing. Maybe this could help Kabam rectify the problem easier.
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Any news mods? @Kabam Vydious
    I'm not lagging anymore and the fights are smooth now 😅
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Slayer wrote: »
    I'm not lagging anymore and the fights are smooth now 😅

Let me guess... Right after you've used all the items in your stash 😆
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    edited May 2019
    4wgo3s4f99m1.jpg

Note 9

My buddy Manthro sent me. Who wants smoke?

God damn im losing in medium spotlights here. This lag is ridiculous, I cant go in AM, raids, arena, or missions at all. This sucks :(
  • IchieIchie Posts: 16
    r2ybj8dkdfzg.png
    Same prob after this update. Frameskips everytime even if i set my phone to Dont Keep Activities.

And also, G1 Megatron is color Black!!
    Good one @Manthro haha 😂
    But no lol I'm not playing at higher Level Difficulties where I'll need items
  • i rolled back to 8.0.0 not playable on LG G5 with Android 7
  • Thanks to my friends and the hint you gave me, I am able to play comfortably now.
    Thank you!
    @ Manthro
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Game now nearly unplayable. Note8, android 9
  • Is there any news @Kabam Vydious?
    edited May 2019
    God damn im losing in medium spotlights here. This lag is ridiculous, I cant go in AM, raids, arena, or missions at all. This sucks :(

I lost to Kickback in the Spotlight Mission. FREAKING KICKBACK! Every time I tried to backstep with Prowl, it would just Block for some reason.

I lost to Kickback in the Spotlight Mission. FREAKING KICKBACK! Every time I tried to backstep with Prowl, it would just Block for some reason.

Wait, what difficulty? it was hard for me to beat him, had to revive megatronous once
    edited May 2019

Wait, what difficulty? it was hard for me to beat him, had to revive megatronous once

Expert. I feel ashamed.