Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

April 15th patch [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    Transformers lagging to fight.

This has to be sorted out like from yesterday etc. AM is a joke.
    Even on hard spotlight playing auto you can see the lagging and slowing down of the bots movement. I haven't even tried Arena or Raids. At the moment this game sucks big time.

Give the Mods some time. They're probably working really hard to get this sorted out. No one in their right minds would want their audience to suffer.
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Accurate. Im patient, just hoping it'll be soon. My alliance is not happy :(
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    So where's the fix to the lagging?
    It's so easy to fix, just give all the android users a fix or a patch for the old update
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Samsung note 5 android 7.0 latest update on game. Mine will freeze for like 15-20 seconds before the fight continues usually with me taking damage. I have video if I can figure out how to post it
  • Hbomb76 wrote: »
    It's so easy to fix, just give all the android users a fix or a patch for the old update

This is not an easy fix. Android has so many devices and so many different OS Updates to it that it can take a little longer to get these things resolved. We're trying to ensure this fix will help on all devices experiencing these issues.

We apologize for the wait on it, but it is coming.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

This is not an easy fix. Android has so many devices and so many different OS Updates to it that it can take a little longer to get these things resolved. We're trying to ensure this fix will help on all devices experiencing these issues.

Since its taking so can we expect some sort of compensation? I shouldnt be using even 1 item on d30.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2019
    I will assume reimbursing used items/energon would be an enormous challenge... So, I personally would be also be content with some extra top tier AM items in raid store and an extra day or two of raid store energon.

Would make up for this issue evenly for everyone.
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    Manthro wrote: »
    I will assume reimbursing used items/energon would be an enormous challenge... So, I personally would be also be content with some extra top tier AM items in raid store and an extra day or two of raid store energon.

Would make up for this issue evenly for everyone.

I mean yes and no.

They could just send everyone items in our inbox like they've done in the past when there's technical difficulties. Only thing is that would be giving everyone the same compensation.
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    edited May 2019
    Also one of my members uses a tablet.

cgyavtqaly91.jpg

ASUS zenpad z8 version 7.0

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious

Thanks
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144

It's been 1 month since 8.0.1 has been released and you guys are still working on it. 😒😒
  • Again, not an easy fix. We are truly sorry for the delay on this. As I said before, we've been doing our best to ensure that it will work properly for y'all. We're doing our best to get this out ASAP.
  • ZenkarZenkar Posts: 10
    bug at easter ---> solution at christmas >:)B)B)>:)
  • Again, not an easy fix. We are truly sorry for the delay on this. As I said before, we've been doing our best to ensure that it will work properly for y'all. We're doing our best to get this out ASAP.

Take your time guys, but do it properly.
    In the meantime let me say, *********!
    Ahahahahahahahahah 😂 😂 😂
    Anyway I hope you're going to give us a little refund for the issue we're having for earn raid chips and all the rest.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    With all the complains here, there isn't great change of this week's AM leaderboard.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    How heavy is the lag?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    How heavy is the lag?

My sidesteps and backsteps have become teleports, thats how heavy. Light hits are being registered as heavy attacks.
    How heavy is the lag?

My sidesteps and backsteps have become teleports, thats how heavy. Light hits are being registered as heavy attacks.

That is some serious lag
  • A bit more of 24 hours to the next alliance mission... Any news?
  • Can't there be a option to undo the last update?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Can't there be a option to undo the last update?

There is, you just have to install the old 8.0.0 APK, and then turn off auto update in the Play store.

Link to that file is earlier in this thread
  • Hey guys,

Good news and bad news. Yesterday, we were prepping to release a hotfix for Android, but at the last minute, we discovered a bug that caused a major crash. The good news is that we do have something in the works, but we won't be able to release it until we have a fix for that crash.

We're working on that right now! We'll let you know as soon as we have more information.
    Hey guys,

Good news and bad news. Yesterday, we were prepping to release a hotfix for Android, but at the last minute, we discovered a bug that caused a major crash. The good news is that we do have something in the works, but we won't be able to release it until we have a fix for that crash.

We're working on that right now! We'll let you know as soon as we have more information.

Cut off one head two more shall take it's place!!!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Hey guys,

Cut off one head two more shall take it's place!!!

Hail hydra
  • Hey All! Good news! The hotfix is on the way! It could take a few hours, but you should see it in the Play store soon!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited May 2019
    @Kabam Miike

8.0.2 UPDATE (android) Thus far, stability improvements, GUI optimization on SD425, 430, 625, 626, 632, 636, 835 (moto e5 plus, moto g6, moto g5s plus, motorola ONE, moto z2 play, moto g7 power, moto g7 plus, moto z2 force TESTED. Phew!) and MT6737 (moto c plus) as well as MT6755 (moto m).

The mid-range and entry level SoCs now have minor animations (power, progress, level bar, etc) removed, ala 7.0 revision 2 from July/August 2018 and is the better for it. Graphical glitches have been mostly eradicated, and so has previous lag and freeze issues.

Now how about a reimbursement for all those used revives, repairs and the like, for 8.0.1, due to the horrendous lag, freezes and crashes?

Anyways, (fingers crossed) this 8.0.2, is a good update.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    So if we never downloaded the April 15th release in the first place do we have to download both or is it possible to skip the April 15th update?
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    So if we never downloaded the April 15th release in the first place do we have to download both or is it possible to skip the April 15th update?

If you didn't face the problem, it's safe to skip it until the next force update.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

If you didn't face the problem, it's safe to skip it until the next force update.

What if there is something (eventually) necessary in the April 15th update?
    edited May 2019

What if there is something (eventually) necessary in the April 15th update?

In that case, Kabam will make it a forced update. As far as I know, a lot of things can be fixed server-side and don't require an app update.

And since it takes so long, it's also safe to bet this patch deals exclusively with that lagging bug.