Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Post update heavies and specials issues [Hotfix Coming Today!]

Comments

• Options
    Hey!

So we're waiting on finalizing, but we were able to pinpoint what might be happening and should have a fix out soon with 8.4.2! Stay tuned. That should be this week, if it changes I'll let you all know.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey!

So we're waiting on finalizing, but we were able to pinpoint what might be happening and should have a fix out soon with 8.4.2! Stay tuned. That should be this week, if it changes I'll let you all know.

Will the folks in Japan be out of luck on this one? I don’t live there, but just wondering...
  • Options
    JKL wrote: »
    s9cc117g1iy4.gif

Fun times ....

I like how he blocks the second hit of Megatronus's SP2 which is supposed to be unblockable.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Shoeo wrote: »
    Will rhinox's heavy ever start hitting without the AI always dodging it???? Just did a fight where every single heavy...approx 15 were backstepped. Whats the point of it if it never hits!!! Also thundercracker is starting to block light and mediums as if they were heavies??

Totally agree with regards to the heavies. Why bother attaching important abilities to a bot's heavy if they're going to miss at least 70% of the time.

70%?
    70%?!?!
    I'd take that in a heartbeat.
    Using Rhinox vs Necro in AM, i had to punch him to death as he avoided 100% of my mid combo heavies and ALL of my SP1 or SP2.

Decidedly DODGY

Well I said "at least" 70%.
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    JKL wrote: »
    s9cc117g1iy4.gif

Fun times ....

I like how he blocks the second hit of Megatronus's SP2 which is supposed to be unblockable.

It wasn’t blocked, you can notice the 16k damage
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Slayer wrote: »
    NidRob wrote: »
    Please fix your AI cheating is not bearable anymore. Today is so damn worse.

Haha what happened to changing our playing style 😂😂 jk

Well MM pissed me off, as i use wj against him and have to heavy to build my upgrade. When I heavy, MM dashes with unstoppable into my face. That lane in d100 one hit is enough to be koed.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Dat Nano doe.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

Dat Nano doe.

Damn right, saved that WJ's arse
    But @NidRob I was just kidding , i understand the agitation against this bugged Ai.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

Will the folks in Japan be out of luck on this one? I don’t live there, but just wondering...

Unfortunately, yes.
  • Options

Unfortunately, yes.

Hello Vydious, whenever you miss me on discord you can lift the ban anytime you want.
  • Options
    PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83

Unfortunately, yes.

Hello Vydious, whenever you miss me on discord you can lift the ban anytime you want.

why the ban?
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Peponfree wrote: »

Unfortunately, yes.

why the ban?

He's too powerful to be on discord, so they ban him.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Slayer wrote: »
    Peponfree wrote: »

Unfortunately, yes.

why the ban?

He's too powerful to be on discord, so they ban him.
    Nidrob was too based for a server full of plebbit and twatter users
  • Options
    MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    Hey!

PINPOINT what MIGHT be happening... i totally maybe believe that's absolutely kinda gonna fix it, or not
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited April 2020

Unfortunately, yes.

This is sad. Is it possible for Kabam to do a one time export of version 8.2? Since it’s an old, previously released active licensure it shouldn’t be an issue of licensing rights. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Unfortunately, yes.

This is sad. Is it possible for Kabam to do a one time export of version 8.2? Since it’s an old, previously released active licensure it shouldn’t be an issue of licensing rights. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

I find it very strange that they're acting like the issue is a result of the update, when it is likely tweaks they are doing server side. I've seen it before in MCOC where they overclock the AI for one AQ, and then they back it off after people rage. It was never part of an update or patch.
  • Options

I find it very strange that they're acting like the issue is a result of the update, when it is likely tweaks they are doing server side. I've seen it before in MCOC where they overclock the AI for one AQ, and then they back it off after people rage. It was never part of an update or patch.

That isn't the case at all and I'd appreciate you not saying something that could possibly stir due to being a conspiracy/assumption. It is a result of that. Something happened that wasn't intended and now we're fixing it.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited April 2020

Unfortunately, yes.

Sadly, it doesn't work like that. You don't get to hold onto what you done prior to the license. The fact they can still play is a bit of a loophole because once the license is gone, the game is gone.

they're going have to download the apk and see if that works
  • Options
    LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202

That isn't the case at all and I'd appreciate you not saying something that could possibly stir due to being a conspiracy/assumption. It is a result of that. Something happened that wasn't intended and now we're fixing it.

Again, why don't the devs run a beta before actually going live with the updates? How is it that you introduce something new whilst messing up the existing codes? I beleive it was not intended but this is a clear case of ignorance. The devs simply add more content (rarely) and it bring in more issues. It's not that the content is added regularly or frequently which can cause such a mishap. If that was the case we would have still considered this further.
    I don't want to but I have to compare the team with other mobile game devs who are doing a fantastic job whilst producing way too much content and that too frequently. Even after all that they don't let the players suffer by testing the update first, fixing the issues within a week to ensure the impact on the Players is minimum. Here kabam shows as if they are doing a great job but they are not. With such a small player base they are failing terribly at the simplest things.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Voltron wrote: »

Unfortunately, yes.

Sadly, it doesn't work like that. You don't get to hold onto what you done prior to the license. The fact they can still play is a bit of a loophole because once the license is gone, the game is gone.

Some friends living in Japan told me they fiddled with their Apple Store's region to "move" it to other countries (US, for example) and bypassed the problem.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Voltron wrote: »

Unfortunately, yes.

Some friends living in Japan told me they fiddled with their Apple Store's region to "move" it to other countries (US, for example) and bypassed the problem.

nice! I was wondering if that would work because it's really just a block in the play store.
  • Options
    Hopefully this gets fixed before the next AM.

Just some random stuff like Rhinox doing a S1 in the middle of me hitting him.

9hbpq0l79rav.gif
  • Options
    Looks like Arcee got hit with bleed from Bonecrusher before she hit him? Eh, it was close. But it wasn’t a crit either. The crit damage shown is from a previous headshot.

q5mccf2jimtc.jpeg
  • Options
    In this arena fight, Prime stops responding in the middle of a combo. Then got a hit in only for MV1 to dodge the first hit of the S1 right after.

hyv9988avvl0.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    While we’re talking about issues. How about fixing the failed dark field?

grkj7get9bx3.gif
  • Options
    Here’s one more failed dark field. Same fight.

kstzbagtsxhm.gif
  • Options
    Galvatron proc’ing evade after getting hit by a ranged. Wait, he doesn’t have evade.

s6dt5mf7efbi.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, even this guy isn’t immune.

onzpbx5didrr.gif
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Wow @Darm0k , if the volume of your examples here is even a small fraction of what you are seeing in game play than I truly feel badly for you. Thanks for being diligent in your videos here.