Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2020
    SilverZA wrote: »
    It would be pretty impressive if they add the Enigma of Combination and Combiner bots.

It would be pretty impressive if they add new bots that are not remodeled versions of old characters and have unique abilities.

Guys get over yourself, they wont add any more new bots if they could have, they would have by now.

This is a Meme Thread
  • Slayer wrote: »
    It would be pretty impressive if they add the Enigma of Combination and Combiner bots.

It would be pretty impressive if they add new bots that are not remodeled versions of old characters and have unique abilities.

Guys get over yourself, they wont add any more new bots if they could have, they would have by now.

This is a Meme Thread

But do you have the balls to post a meme without getting a warning or ban?
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited August 2020
    Slayer wrote: »

This is a Meme Thread

Im just warning you.
    Also who flaged me for abuse and why?!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2020
    Slayer wrote: »

This is a Meme Thread

zsdx4lvfql3t.jpg

P.s.
    I never do that flagging crap
  • I have a suggestion! For more different styles and everything, how about we add in some Transformers Prime characters!
  • I would also wish for a Beast Wars Megatron, cause we already have Optimus Primal soooooooooo
  • SlasherSlasher Posts: 7
    I would love to see Strongarm in the game but i know that will never happen because the state of the game right now k5eecvnkzi8l.png

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363

Ok, you got me there. But you are 100% right.
  • Slasher wrote: »
    I would love to see Strongarm in the game but i know that will never happen because the state of the game right now k5eecvnkzi8l.png

SIR, YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT
    SIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRR!
    SIDESWIIIIIIIIIPE!!!!!!!
  • SlasherSlasher Posts: 7
    Slasher wrote: »

SIR, YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT
    SIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRR!
    SIDESWIIIIIIIIIPE!!!!!!!
    Lol imagine the synergy name on those two
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2020
    Let's keep this brief. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo

1. Transformers is in the news and minds of fans thanks to the (polarizing) Netflix War For Cybertron series, and have a further 2 sessions lined up.
    2. F2F 's cast and crew are (confidently?) shadowing that show
    3. Kabam is shorthanded regarding F2F

Solution, reskins.

Here goes:
    - G1 Cliffjumber (G1 Bee ) Demo
    - Moonracer (Arcee) Tact
    - G1 Ironhide (Ratchet) Brawler
    - Skywarp (SS) Tech
    - G2 Sandstorm* (Ramjet) Tact
    - G2 Megatron* (OGM) Demo

*The G2 bots could be the START of a Hasbro Pulse collab, where buying the toy and registration could lead to a guaranteed free 4* and a chance at the 5*. Of course, 1M chips would also suffice.

The rest are palette swaps and could reinvigorate F2F, just simple work to ensure longevity.
    So many good ideas regarding reskins on this thread
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited August 2020
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Let's keep this brief. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo

1. Transformers is in the news and minds of fans thanks to the (polarizing) Netflix War For Cybertron series, and have a further 2 sessions lined up.
    2. F2F 's cast and crew are (confidently?) shadowing that show
    3. Kabam is shorthanded regarding F2F

Solution, reskins.

Here goes:
    - G1 Cliffjumber (G1 Bee ) Demo
    - Moonracer (Arcee) Tact
    - G1 Ironhide (Ratchet) Brawler
    - Skywarp (SS) Tech
    - G2 Sandstorm* (Ramjet) Tact
    - G2 Megatron* (OGM) Demo

*The G2 bots could be the START of a Hasbro Pulse collab, where buying the toy and registration could lead to a guaranteed free 4* and a chance at the 5*. Of course, 1M chips would also suffice.

The rest are palette swaps and could reinvigorate F2F, just simple work to ensure longevity.
    So many good ideas regarding reskins on this thread

100% agreed!!
  • Legen10Legen10 Posts: 98
    I would like to see:
    -Knockout
    -Starscream(TFP)
    -Starscream(MV1)
    -Sentinel Prime
    -Sideswipe(ROTF)
    -Ratchet(DOTM)
    -Jetpower Optimus prime (ROTF or DOTM)
    -Rodimus prime
    -Skywarp
  • I forgot these four:
    -Dropkick
    -Shatter
    -Optimus prime knight mode
    -Crosshairs
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited September 2020
    Hasbro - Back To The Future collaborative
    Gigawatt
    znmhz8upk9i9.jpg
    fy4r53onf2wy.jpg
    I'd like him to be tech, if he was included
    he could go forward in time to go to a point in a fight when the opponent has low health
    or
    he could go backward in time to gain lost health
  • FighterGirl28FighterGirl28 Posts: 18
    edited September 2020
    I would like if you could add Optimus Prime jetpower from RotF and Sideswipe also from RotF.

e44ekv6xg6w0.jpg
    yncixjhwme6p.jpg

• Furno54Furno54 Posts: 6
    edited September 2020
    I want Lio convoy/Leo Prime

x5nnbabydy9d.jpeg

• Furno54Furno54 Posts: 6
    edited September 2020
    I also want watch bot from the last knight. It is the thing I want the most
    h040t2mnysy8.jpeg

Class: tech or scout
  • These three

07w91ky1xr32.jpg
    p2b4bxh02flt.png
    62hbiu1gp131.png

• Astrotrain g1 megatron tf1

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited September 2020
    Since you've recently mentioned Titan Scorponok, i suggest the PPE-sporting icon.
    gmqe01gub5b6.jpg
    u578h9wtv4kx.jpg

Social-Distancing Champ 1986-2020
    ubzvgvjiaosg.jpg
    bk7cs7opmdaw.jpg
    v7mjaszob6k8.png

tns14b1gg9a2.jpg

• Our old suggestion thread seems to have gotten lost in the waves of discussions and time, but that's okay! I'm happy to start up a fresh new one for y'all!

Let's keep this clean and constructive as always while staying within our forum rules! So let's hear what Bots you'd like to see added to The Fight and maybe even what Kits you'd like to see them have! :)

funny suggestion when Hasbro closed the contract with Kabam to add new bots to the game😆🤣
  • Our old suggestion thread seems to have gotten lost in the waves of discussions and time, but that's okay! I'm happy to start up a fresh new one for y'all!

Let's keep this clean and constructive as always while staying within our forum rules! So let's hear what Bots you'd like to see added to The Fight and maybe even what Kits you'd like to see them have! :)

funny suggestion when Hasbro closed the contract with Kabam to add new bots to the game😆🤣

Any proof with that?
    We haven't had an answer for a long time now.
  • I want that there's a triple changer such as Astro Train, or Springer, or Sandstorm, or Blitzwing, or Sky Linx
  • I kinda suggested Sky Linx or Astro Train cause they are famous and a lot of people likes them
  • FighterGirl28FighterGirl28 Posts: 18
    edited September 2020
    I don’t know if this has already been suggested, but I’d love to see Soundwave from the TFP series. He is one of my favorite characters from show.

hbs83nbyv05e.jpg
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited September 2020
    I don’t know if this has already been suggested, but I’d love to see Soundwave from the TFP series. He is one of my favorite characters from show.

hbs83nbyv05e.jpg

He would be broken and OP, he would just phase through bots without hitting them and would do no damage!
    Cause yo know............... he's stuck in the ghost dimension with the corpse of Skyquake and Starscream's old arm
  • I don’t know if this has already been suggested, but I’d love to see Soundwave from the TFP series. He is one of my favorite characters from show.

hbs83nbyv05e.jpg

He would be broken and OP, he would just phase through bots without hitting them and would do no damage!
    Cause yo know............... he's stuck in the ghost dimension with the corpse of Skyquake and Starscream's old arm

Yeah, thats issue about him.