Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @Gunz0 You nailed it!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Okay , here is old-bot KUP.... @UrAverageMalaka , this one's for you
    Kup : Tactician

Abilities :
    - Attack Buff
    - Physical Resistance
    - Crit Rate buff
    - Armor Breaks

Every 30 secs : Kup recalls one of his Experiences to help the fight
    - Randomly Gains either of a flat permanent buff [Max Stacks:3 each]
    * +12-20% Attack buff.
    * +8-12% Physical Resistance.
    * +6-10% Crit Rate buff.

Ranged Attacks: Nothing stands the Classic Musket Laser
    - Crit Hits have 70% chance to Apply 14-22% Armor Break for 4 secs and nullify a Attack, Melee or Ranged buff.

Heavy Attack :
    - 60% Chance to recall a Memory buff for 6 secs.
    - These buff may not be recalled if they are at Max Stack limit.

Special Attack 1: WarHorse
    - Dashes to kick and places a Punch.
    - Charges a Musket Shot with 10% Chance per Memory Buff to nullify All buffs at once.

Special Attack 2: Old but Painful ---Crank, Click, Crack: Boom, Boom, Boom!
    - Hits a Uppercut and takes out Musket Laser and "Lock 'n Load" it.
    - Gains a permanent Memory Buff and Shoots three Shots with:
    * First Hit: 30% Chance per Physical Resistance to Nullify all stacks of either Shields, Armors or Resistances.
    * Second Hit : 25% Chance per Crit rate buff to inflict 25% Crit Resist Debuff for 10 secs.
    * Third Hit : 20% Chance per Attack buff to inflict -20% Attack Debuff for 15 secs.
    Nullification works one buff only, either it will remove all shields, or all armor, or all resistances, can't nullify all three of them
    Musket Crit Shots also have chance of armor breaks

Special Attack 3: Veteran Speedster ---This reminds me of a Time when an Ugly Insecticon was just beneath me!
    - Loads Musket Laser and Shoots three shots with :
    * First Hit : 30% Chance per Physical Resistance to Nullify all stacks of either Shields, Armors or Resistances.
    * Second Hit : 25% Chance per Crit rate buff to inflict 25% Crit Resist Debuff for 10 secs.
    * Third Hit : 20% Chance per Attack buff to inflict -20% Attack Debuff for 15 secs.
    - Transforms and rolls towards opponent gaining two permanent Memory Buffs. Crashes into them knocking them back and down.
    - While Kup, himself is tossed up in air,like Jumping off a ramp, He lands on the Face of Opponent.

Signature Ability : It's Experience, Lad--Seeing the Situation getting tense, Kup prepares for an inevitable fight
    - After every 3rd Buff opponent gets, Kup gains a "Wisdom" buff for 7 secs giving him +20% Physical Resistance, 100% Armor Penetration and providing 25-75% chance to nullify any buff on all Attacks.
    - Non-Damaging Debuff last upto 50% Shorter based on his Health lost and their Buffs last upto 40% Shorter based on their health lost.Independent os Wisdom buff
    Wisdom buff has Blue Tactician icon like WJ Upgrades have tech. Elapsed buffs count.

Synergies :
    - War Experiences - HotRod(G1) | GrimLock - All Autobots: Every 20 secs, They gains either +6% Attack, +6% Resistance or + 12% Power Rate buff [Max Stacks:3], and purify all stacks of a debuff.
    - Allies - Optimus Prime | Arcee | Magnus
    - Enemies - Galvatron | Cyclonus
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’d love to have G1 Kup!!!
  • Options
    Very good job @SparkShredder. Thanks heaps
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Someone do one for depthcharge seaspray and tidal wave :)
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Someone do one for depthcharge seaspray and tidal wave :)

Will do 1 for Seaspray, maybe another one for Depthcharge
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    edited August 2018
    Since the new studio series have confirmed ww2 bumblebee as one of their latest figures, it would be great if bumblebee ww2 would be added, as kabam takes charcters from the toy looks and not the cgi looks unfortunately :(.c2obtnalpwta.jpeg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    tm1wqzh195wf.jpg

Seaspray
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Autobot

Signature Ability: Water-Friendly
    • Seaspray's hovercraft mode on heavy attacks has a 20~70% chance to "blend in" with water (like the Sharkticons), allowing him to fully evade all ranged attacks and dealing upto +85% crit damage depending on how long the distance between Seaspray and the opponent is

Passive:
    • Seaspray can withstand low temperatures, granting him a 42.5% cold resistance

Basic Ranged Attacks:
    • 100% chance to drain 2~3% of the opponent's power. This ability triggers through the opponent's block
    • Inflicts a Cool debuff when draining power from the opponent that are recovering from their special attack usage, disabling their SP3 and reducing their special damage by 16~20% for 4.5 seconds

All Attacks:
    • 30% chance to gain a 15% crit rate buff for 9 seconds. Seaspray's power drain potency is DOUBLED when this crit buff is active (unstackable)

Heavy Attacks:
    • Gains that crit buff mentioned above

When struck:
    • 20~40% chance to gain a 15% ranged evasion buff for 7 seconds. This buff also increases Cool debuff duration by 1.5 seconds.

Special Attacks:
    • Crit damage is increased by 1% for each missing percentage of the opponent's max power

SP1: Splash!: "Some water will cool down the opponent"
    • Drains 15~20% of the opponent's max power
    • Inflicts a 5.5 second Cool debuff

SP2: Harpoon Gun: "Seaspray shows how deadly his harpoon gun is"
    • The harpoon inflicts bleed, dealing 80% bleed damage over 4 seconds
    • Gains that crit rate buff

SP3: Oceanic Assault: "Seaspray was forged an underwater warrior (or cold contructed)"
    • Drains 30~40% of the opponent's max power
    • Gains a 20% ranged evade buff lasting 18 seconds that also increase the duration of Cool debuffs

Sorry, no time for synergies, I'll Brb
  • Options
    Still awesome
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018
    If anyone wants to do Depthcharge, an Ability he should have is a Pefect Block Buff, which has a X% chance for all Blocked Attacks to do 0 Damage. In the show, he always had a tendency to Block all projectiles with his Manta Kibble.
    Just a suggestion though.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Fun fact: The voice actor of
    Depth Charge (David Sobolov) is voicing Star-, err, I mean- Blitzwing in the new Bumblebee Movie.
  • Options
    all I ask for is Swindle as a tech class... we really need a combaticon and Swindle is probably the most interesting of the five
  • Options
    Ok maybe not all I ask for. Prime Soundwave was awesome so I’d love to see him added to FtF
  • Options
    What no one wants to touch a tidal wave build? Lol
  • Options
    edited August 2018

He too big.
    But it would be cool to do his NIPPLE CANNONS.
    I'm currently working on Sky-Byte, and i have to do Tarantulas and MegaYess until I get to other stuff.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

He too big.
    I'm currently working on Sky-Byte, and i have to do Tarantulas and MegaYess until I get to other stuff.

"he too big"
    8gvj22105qp3.jpg
    nobody's too big for anything.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

He too big.

"he too big"
    8gvj22105qp3.jpg

I really Wahlked into that one didn't I?
  • Options

He too big.

"he too big"
    8gvj22105qp3.jpg

I really Wahlked into that one didn't I?

yes, yes you did.
  • Options
    Look if mcoc figured out how to add sentinels transformers can figure out bigger characters too :)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Look if mcoc figured out how to add sentinels transformers can figure out bigger characters too :)
    True, true. That is a good point. But, I want to finish the Preds first before doing any others. My next one transforms into a shark. Plus, I was mostly joking since he was big
  • Options

His voice box would be in...
  • Options

He too big.

"he too big"
    8gvj22105qp3.jpg

They shrunk him, now he's twice as small
    175g8ofm4ugp.jpg
    2ozjumu4qo28.png
  • Options

rmpagr6r3w4g.jpg
    Tidal Wave's the size of a titan. He's gonna be in a seperate game mode for Titans like Metroplex and Fort Max
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »

rmpagr6r3w4g.jpg
    Tidal Wave's the size of a titan. He's gonna be in a seperate game mode for Titans like Metroplex and Fort Max

bj33ptgf482g.gif
    soundwave and blaster can transform to be smaller than humans, and cosmos can be colossal in his alt mode, in transformers, 1 thing never matters, SCALE.
    EDIT: not to mention that the maximals and predacons are the size of humans in beast wars, but in TFTF they're as big as the bots and cons.
  • Options

rmpagr6r3w4g.jpg

bj33ptgf482g.gif
    soundwave and blaster can transform to be smaller than humans, and cosmos can be colossal in his alt mode, in transformers, 1 thing never matters, SCALE.
    EDIT: not to mention that the maximals and predacons are the size of humans in beast wars, but in TFTF they're as big as the bots and cons.

Yeah
    v60cnn5jca5l.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    4qbmjvnl0zzi.jpg

Sky-Byte
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Predacon

Abilities:

-The 3 Phases of Writing a Haiku:
    Sky-Byte must complete certain tasks in a fight to come up with a Haiku, since Haiku's raise his confidence:

-First Phase: 5 Basic Attacks
    •After this task is complete, Sky-Byte can nullify Unstoppable Buffs with any Basic Attack.
    •Additionally, when Sky-Byte is Struck or if he's Striking an Opponent, he has a 15% chance to gain a Fury Buff for 10 seconds, increasing all Attack by 22.5% (Max 6)

-Second Phase: Blocking 7 Attacks
    •After this task is complete, Sky-Byte gains a Permanent Physical Resistance Buff, increasing Physical resistance by 23~35%

-Third Phase: Landing 5 Heavy Attacks
    •After this task is complete, Sky-Byte's heavies have a 50% chance to Nullify one Buff
    •Whenever Sky-Byte nullifies a Buff, Sky-Byte instantly Regenerates 5% of his Max Health.
    (Heavy Attack Animation: Sky-Byte transforms into a flying shark and rams into the Opponent)

-Haiku Complete:
    •Sky-Byte becomes Invincible for 7 seconds.

SP1: A Great Strike of Claw
    Sky-Byte impales the Opponent with his Arm Claw, then he rotates it to drill inside the opponent until he blasts them away.
    •This Special Attack has 100% Armor Piercing.
    •Has a 25% chance for each Haiku Phase to inflict Armor Break, reducing Armor by 20~27% for 7 seconds
    •Has a 25% chance for each Haiku Phase to Inflict Weakness, decreasing the Opponent's Attack by 27~30% for 7 seconds.

SP2: Blast the Tsunami Blaster
    Sky-Byte fires one of his most destructive weapons, from his chest: The Tsunami Blaster.
    •For each Armor or Attack Buff on the Opponent, Tsunami Blaster deals an Extra 17.5% of Attack as Direct Damage. (Max: 5 Buffs=87.5% of Attack)

SP3: Greatest Shark Around
    Sky-Byte transforms into Shark mode and opens his mouth to fire his Mouth Missles at the Opponent while flying towards them. Once he reaches them, he grabs them with his mouth and he starts gnawing at them brutally. He throws the Opponent up in the air, flies above them, transforms back into robot mode and fires his Tsunami Blaster at the Opponent, slamming them into the ground. But, since this is Sky-Byte, he realizes that he can't fly in Robot Mode and falls face first into the ground. Poor Sky-Byte.
    •Gnawing at the Opponent has a 100% to Health Steal, stealing Health based on 45% of Damage the Opponent took.
    • For each Armor, Attack, Crit Rate, or Resistance  Buff on the Opponent, Tsunami Blaster deals an Extra 20% of Attack as Direct Damage. (Max: 5 Buffs=100% of Attack)
    •Sky-Byte is gains a Resistance Debuff for 4 seconds after this attack, reducing Resistance by 10%

Signature Ability: True Poet
    Sky-Byte finishes a Secret Haiku when he does his Special Attacks in order.
    -When Sky-Byte has Done all Specials in Order:
    •Sky-Byte's chances of getting a Fury Buff are increased by 1~5% for each Fury Buff he has.
    • Opponent is 30~55% less likely to activate a Buff or inflict a Debuff when Striking his Block
    •Sky-Byte's Heavy Attacks grant the Opponent 25%~60 Less Power.

-Synergies:
    Allies:
    Megatron (Beast Wars)
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

Enemies:
    Optimus Prime (G1), Prowl, Mirage
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

Rivals:
    Nemesis Prime, All Combaticons:

+30% Critical Damage

Shark Legion:
    •All Sharkticons
    : Abilities are 20% More Effective.
    Sky-Byte: Sky-Byte steals 10% more Health on his Heavy Attacks.

Loveable Losers:
    Waspinator: Waspinator can now purify Heal Block during Waspinator lives.
    Sky-Byte: Sky-Byte remains Invincible for an additional 3 seconds.

Strong Match-ups:
    •Tantrum
    : After Sky-Byte has completed his First Phase, he can Nullify Tantrum's Unstoppable and his SP1 can turn his Melee Buffs into Weakness.
    Optimus Primal: Sky-Byte's Tsunami Blaster Specials deal extra Direct Damage against characters with a lot of Armor buffs. Optimus Primal can have a lot of Critical Armor, which will strengthen the Tsnumi Blaster and bypass his Armor Buffs. Sometimes Primal isn't the answer.
    Ultra Magnus: Sky-Byte's SP3 can affect any Buff, so if Ultra Magnus has a lot of Resistance Buffs on him, he will suffer the same fate that he did on Junkion.

Weak Match-ups:
    •Mixmaster
    : Mixmaster's Acid will burn through the Second Phase of Sky-Byte's Haiku, and his Buffs aren't affected by the Tsunami blaster.
    Ironhide: Ironhide barely has any buffs for Sky-Byte to consume or Tsunami Blast, additionally Sky-Byte Defends himself from Physical Attacks, not Energy.
    Starscream: Sky-Byte''s Phase 1 can generate alot of Fury Buffs, which Starscream will happily Nullify.
  • Options
    @ScarredArachnid333 ,why it felt, at first, to be inspired by ,Archangel? In MCOC
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    yd4iqf48tm8t.jpg
    Rodimus Cron
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Decepticon?

Signature Ability: Strength of Unicron
    • Rodimus gains a temporary attack rating buff upon reaching 50 Dark Precision charges, increasing Rodimus' attack rating by 65~95% for 10 seconds while reducing the opponent's by 5~10% for each active debuff they suffer

Passive: Posession
    • Rodimus starts with 25 Dark Precision charges. While not attacking, Rodimus would lose 1 Dark Precision charge per second.
    • Rodimus becomes fully possesed by Unicron upon reaching 50 Dark Precision charges, becoming more violent and dangerous.
    • Rodimus is (almost) free from Unicron's control when he loses all Dark Precision charges.
    • These 2 effects only last for 30 seconds

Uni-Debuffs:
    • Rodimus Prime can inflict Uni-debuffs on the opponent if he's still possessed by Unicron. Uni-debuffs include:
    + 8~12% armor break for 1 second (Max: 3 stacks)
    + 8~12% attack down for 1 second (Max: 3 stacks)
    + Fracture: 8~12% attack as DIRECT physical damage over 1.6 seconds (Max: 3 stacks)
    • These debuffs last 100% longer if Unicron has fully possessed Rodimus

Recovery:
    • Upon losing all Dark Precision charges, Rodimus temporarily repairs 30% health over 30 seconds
    • Rodimus gains a passive 15~30% physical damage resistance while the repair buff is active

All Attacks:
    • Gains 3 Dark Precision charges. Critical hits gain 5 Dark Precision charges instead
    • 100% chance to inflict 1 Uni-debuff

When Attacked:
    • Loses 3 Dark Precision charges. Loses 5 when struck by a critical hit.

Combo Enders:
    • Renews the duration of all Uni-debuffs
    • Purifies one damaging debuff if Rodimus has 0 Dark Precision charges

SP1: Death-Ray: "Fires an energy beam at the opponent, frying their circuits"
    • Inflicts 3 Uni-Debuffs if he's still possesed by Unicron
    • +25% ranged damage if Rodimus has 0 Dark Precision charges

SP2: Agony: "Rodimus scares away the opponent with a few kicks"
    • +100% armor piercing when possessed by Unicron
    • This attack is unblockable if Rodimus is (almost) free from Unicron's control

SP3: Chaos Bringer: "Unicron shows the opponent his real powers"
    • Gains 50 Dark Precision charges (cannot go over te 50 charge cap regardless of how many existing charges Rodimus already has)
    • Fuses each Uni-debuff to the opponent, each type of Uni-debuff can only be fused once

Synegies:
    Possessed by Unicron:
    • Hot Rod: Check out my Hot Rod' bonus synergy post
    • Rodimus Cron: +10-15-20% crit rate when (almost) free from Unicron's control

Herals of Unicron:
    • Galvatron: Dark Energy charges last 16-33-66% longer when he reaches 30 charges
    • Rodimus Cron: Unicron's full possession last 5-7.5-10 seconds longer

Enemies:
    • Optimus Prime
    • Windblade
    • Grimlock

Allies:
    • Overlord

Strong Match-up:
    • Grindor, Optimus Primal: These bots frequently gain armor, Rodimus frequently breaks armor, you know who's the winner, right?
    • Wheeljack with Nano-Repair: Fracture damage bypasses Wheeljack's shields and reduces nano repair effectiveness. Those whiners will finally shut up

Weak Matchups:
    • Stunners: They'll prevent Rodimus from hitting them and make him lose those charges faster
    • Cheetor, Shockwave: Repair Block

P/S: I changed a lot of stuff while making this ability set. If I had mad any errors or contradictions between his abilities, please let me know and thank you
  • Options
    @ScarredArachnid333 ,why it felt, at first, to be inspired by ,Archangel? In MCOC

Feels more like Corvus Glave/Proxima Midnight
  • Options

Feels more like Corvus Glave/Proxima Midnight

I don't know, but there was champ which had similiar mission ability
This discussion has been closed.