Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Shibelon

Faction: Predacon
    Class: Demolitions
    zzcfgtxxkens.png Bamboozled
  • I could do all constructicons but, will do that two weeks later. Due to exams.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    Don't mind this:
    • One
      • Two
        • Three
      • Four
    • Five
  • @Gunz0 shhh. Bush is always watching
  • magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited September 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Happy September 11th guys!

That was not a happy occasion!!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes no special occasion that’s when we lost too many Americans no one joke around with this please to many people died
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Yes no special occasion that’s when we lost too many Americans no one joke around with this please to many people died

not to be mean, but it's 2018 and you're on the internet, I'm not sure what you expected.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

not to be mean, but it's 2018 and you're on the internet, I'm not sure what you expected.

I don't think he was upset about finding the joke, I think he was more upset about someone making the joke. The Internet is a big place with different people, which means there will be different reactions to a "joke" like this. Some will find it funny, some will find it offensive, and some will just brush it off. Of course, it's a joke but some people may take it to heart, since not everyone sees everything as a joke. It really just depnds on the person since people have different viewpoints on certain things.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018
    Also we need to keep this Transformers related,so, uhh, the G1 show had too many underdeveloped characters, yeah. Not as bad as Bayformers though.
    edited September 2018
    zevbupsg9oys.png

Warpath: Demolitions

Abilities:

Crit Rate Buff: every heavy attack has a 30% chance to increase your crit rate.

Armor Buff: When hit by a heavy attack, Warpath has a 10% chance to increase his armor

Ranged attack buff: when hit by a special 1, warpath's ranged attack increases (all special 1 attacks must hit for this to work)

Signature: Onomatopoeia: Warpath's ranged attacks deal more damage as they hit consecutively, if you land a physical attack the damage increase streak will end, ranged attacks will hear warpath saying an onomatopoeia for an explosion :p

Specials:

S1 BOOM!: 100% chance to inflict 1 bleed.

S2 POW!: 100% to inflict 2 bleeds and 35% chance for an armor buff

S3 KABAM!: 100% chance for 2 bleeds, an armor buff, and 20% for backfire

Synergies:

Outgoing: Overly Destructive: Tantrum, Galvatron, Bonecrusher

Incoming: Berserkers: Optimus Primal, Mixdaddy, Grimlock

Mutual: Allies: Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus, Blaster | Enemies: Motormaster, Megatron, Soundwave

I edited this one that I made back from page 47, (kabam I want warpath in the game, give him to me and you'll be my #2 daddy, second only to daddy sakurai)
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited September 2018
    @ScarredArachnid333 have you done one for depth charge? He would be a nice addition to the game. And if you haven’t done beast wars megs, you think you can do that?
  • AOE STINGER
    scout
    hthql2robvfd.jpeg
  • AOE galvatron
    demolitions
    gm8226b8ch54.png
  • bumblebee Movie

blitzwing
    k8uzqfvc1d2h.jpeg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hi Jonson, how are you?
  • Lol.... In thought that too...
    And Blitzwing?! I guess you've stolen a copy of movie from Travis Knight's and know what he posses and which abilities etc he has.
  • sideswipe revenge of the fallen
    warrior class

シナジーボーナス
    味方: ironhide, bumblebee
    敵: barricade, bonecrusher
    レーシングライバル
    mirage

映画のキャラクターは作りにくいと思いますが、私は2月のハウンド以来映画のキャラクターが追加されていないことが心残りです。kabam, どうか映画のキャラクターを追加してください!コストが高いことは分かっています。このゲームは素晴らしいゲームです!
    edited September 2018
    This comment contains spoilers — important plot secrets and/or conclusions may be revealed. For example, SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!1!1!!!
    f3jf8v6d0xks.jpg
    Onyx Prime/Shockwave (IDW G1 continuity)
    (Special Mission Boss)
    Class: Combined
    Faction: uhhhh...

Signature Ability: Triptych Mask
    • Onyx Prime's Triptych Mask allows him to see through different things in his universe.
    Farsight increases his ability accuracy upto 100% when his current health is between 90~61%
    Predator increases the duration of debuffs caused by him by 100% when his current health is between 60~31%
    Mournsong allows Onyx to see the afterlife, increasing his attack rating by 20% for each fallen bot in the opponent's team

Passive: Bestial Armor
    • Shockwave's Bestial Armor has 2 modes:
    - Offensive Mode: 100-51% max health
    Onyx gains a 9 second Berserk charge on successful blocks, Berserk charges enchance his special attacks. (Max: 6)
    45% chance to cause bleed when struck by a critical melee hit, dealing 15% attack as direct damage over 2 seconds
    - Defensive Mode: 50-1% max health
    90% chance to gain an armor buff when struck by a melee attack, each providing 10% armor rating (max: 8)
    Onyx consumes 1 armor buff to place a repair block debuff on the opponent for 4.5 seconds on each of Onyx' blocked hit
    Well-timed blocks have a 10% chance for each active armor buff to stun the opponent for 0.5 seconds and knock them back like Mixmaster's concussive blocks

Passive: Undo
    • Onyx triggers a passive Undo effect for 3 seconds every time he fills a power bar

Heavy Attacks:
    • Purifies all damaging debuffs and gains a 25% attack buff that lasts for 8 seconds for every purified debuff
    • Shocks the opponent, dealing 90% attack over 18 seconds

Dashing Attacks:
    • 75% chance to be Unblockable
    • Onyx steals 25% of the opponent's max power

Special Attacks: Becomes stronger for each active Berserk charge
    • 1 charge: +55% special damage
    • 2 charges: Repairs by 25% damage dealt
    • 3 charges: Becomes Unstoppable for 3 seconds after the special animation ends
    • 4 charges: Costs 50% less power
    • 5 charges: Becomes Unblockable
    • 6 charges: Steals 100% of the opponent's max power

SP1: Logic: "Onyx reveals his true colors"
    • Shocks the opponent, dealing 90% attack over 3 seconds while draining 30% of a power bar per second

SP2: Chaos: "This is what the battle will become"
    • 70% chance to inflict Repair Block for 10 seconds, Power Lock for 7 seconds, 30% Attack Down for 9 seconds
    • 70% chance to gain 40% Power Gain over 5 seconds, 20% Crit rate buff for 10 seconds, 40% Crit damage buff for 10 seconds

SP3: Raw Power: "Shockwave uses the powers of his ores to destroy his opponents"
    • This special attack knocks out the opponent instantly
  • @Gunz0 ,congrats, you too got imprisoned! :D
  • The game need bluestreakezxcypu7ngyu.jpg
  • @ScarredArachnid333 have you done one for depth charge? He would be a nice addition to the game. And if you haven’t done beast wars megs, you think you can do that?

Actually, I am currently working on Beast Wars Megatron. Like all the Megatrons in the game, he will be very powerful, but in his own unique way. He will also be in his Transmetal form, because who doesn't love a flying roller-skating Dino? That's all I will say for the Beast Megatron build, but know that every single Predacon build I have made has lead up to Megatron because you always save the best for last. When I mean the best, I mean the best Predacon and, imo, the best Megatron. Yeeesss
  • Depth charge will follow afterwords.
  • movie ratchet
    pls kabam!!
    He is my favorite character!!

We love Ratchet
    h8qqybhltjum.png
    @ScarredArachnid333 have you done one for depth charge? He would be a nice addition to the game. And if you haven’t done beast wars megs, you think you can do that?

Actually, I am currently working on Beast Wars Megatron. Like all the Megatrons in the game, he will be very powerful, but in his own unique way. He will also be in his Transmetal form, because who doesn't love a flying roller-skating Dino? That's all I will say for the Beast Megatron build, but know that every single Predacon build I have made has lead up to Megatron because you always save the best for last. When I mean the best, I mean the best Predacon and, imo, the best Megatron. Yeeesss

I’ve also made an ability set for Transmetal 2 Megatron. Yessss
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018

@ScarredArachnid333 ,, cool,,, also have a look at this:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/40485#Comment_40485
    In tarantula synergy, it should be +20% power rate.
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I just hated that stupid joke about 9-11 it’s not funny
    zevbupsg9oys.png

Abilities:

Armor Buff: When hit by a heavy attack, Warpath has a 10% chance to increase his armor

Ranged attack buff: when hit by a special 1, warpath's ranged attack increases (all special 1 attacks must hit for this to work)

Signature: Onomatopoeia: Warpath's ranged attacks deal more damage as they hit consecutively, if you land a physical attack the damage increase streak will end, ranged attacks will hear warpath saying an onomatopoeia for an explosion :p

Specials:

Synergies:

Mutual: Allies: Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus, Blaster | Enemies: Motormaster, Megatron, Soundwave

I edited this one that I made back from page 47, (kabam I want warpath in the game, give him to me and you'll be my #2 daddy, second only to daddy sakurai)

I’d love to have this Warpath!!!
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    zevbupsg9oys.png

Abilities:

Specials:

Synergies:

I’d love to have this Warpath!!!

Me too, although at this point I’d take any g1 autobot demo. Unsure who else would fit the criteria though, was sure wheeljack was going to be demo......
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

I’ve also made an ability set for Transmetal 2 Megatron. Yessss

Where can I find this build good sir? Also,
    Great job on your previous-build-that-shall- not-be-named-due-to-spoilers.

@ScarredArachnid333 ,, cool,,, also have a look at this:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/40485#Comment_40485
    In tarantula synergy, it should be +20% power rate.

That build was pretty good. I like the incorpation of the Rex charges, it reminds of Galvatron, but in a good way. And using the Opponent's Armor against them seems very Megatrony. Yeeesss. And your Dragstrip build is quite good, I like the simplicity of it, but how much Power do you gain in the SP1, it just says 60% chance for Power. And does the Heal work if he hits the Opponent?
This discussion has been closed.