Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers power tier thread

UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Just a few hours ago, I disrespectfully inturpted @Manthro thread and i am sorry for that.

But what i made this thread for is to show how powerful the transformers actually are. I believe that they are one of the most powerful fictional character (even bots like prime and megatron being stronger then superman or thor and how unicron is wayyy stronger then galactus).

So this is a power tier thread to respect how strong hour beloved cybertronians are. Be sure to comment what you guys know about the strength and durability of these guys.

Here are a few links showing how strong Some transformers are is:

https://www.deviantart.com/varia31/journal/Optimus-Prime-IDW-Comics-Best-Feats-Compilation-699741623

https://youtu.be/Fyh2iO0rCh4

https://youtu.be/ldp19SPwQkU

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/transformers-respect-power-tiers.428316/

https://www.quora.com/How-much-stronger-is-G1-Galvatron-from-G1-Megatron

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/dbzf.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=80476&amp=1

Comments

• j20cqjyguszj.jpeg

5bvhmbj5vzef.jpeg

Also be sure to comment things that you know
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Optimus doesn't wear Spandex leotards with his underwear on top. That should be enough to put superman to shame.
  • AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Optimus doesn't wear Spandex leotards with his underwear on top. That should be enough to put superman to shame.

Lol that definable deserves to be a reason
  • https://youtu.be/VJT3QMmizO0
    Galvatron nearly destroyed a planet due to the amount of insanity that he had alone. Now that's powerful.

But a question that always crossed my mind is: Can Galvatron go toe-to-toe with Silver Sulfer?
    Galvatron nearly destroyed a planet due to the amount of insanity that he had alone. Now that's powerful.

But a question that always crossed my mind is: Can Galvatron go toe-to-toe with Silver Sulfer?

I believe he can trash silver surfer. Him, optimus prime, grimlock, megatron are all universe busters. Shockwave, megatronus and all the other primes being multiverse busters. They are an extremely powerful race the cybertronians
  • And don’t forget to look at the first link i provided. Prime and megatron were able to survive a blast from shockwave who at the time was able to destroy a whole universe, sure silver surfer has survived planet destoying explosions and survived black wholes but there are heaps of cybertronians that have done that. I mean i think i saw somewhere that prime and megatron survived a anti matter blast and that megatron was able to repair himself when he got turned to ashes
  • And if you watched the second video i listed, ypu would see that transformers are known as extremophiles which means they can survive in the any temperatures

Here is another one for you

https://youtu.be/1GFfymJnkDg
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    what about vs Goku Ultra Instinct? B)
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    If I'm right I swear I've read somewhere Optimus became a Green Lantern in a comic or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    If I'm right I swear I've read somewhere Optimus became a Green Lantern in a comic or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    pk78judewurs.jpg

It was SUPPOSED to happen in a Justice League and Transformers crossover, but the crossover was cancelled due to DC rebooting.

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    j20cqjyguszj.jpeg

5bvhmbj5vzef.jpeg

Google superman 1 million. It's a fun read!
  • that1guy wrote: »
    j20cqjyguszj.jpeg

5bvhmbj5vzef.jpeg

Google superman 1 million. It's a fun read!
    You know, I actually have read about him and it is indeed interesting. But people make him out more than he is. Proof is in the link below

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/a-closer-look-at-superman-prime-one-million-1642666/
    edited October 2018
    Apparently BW Scorponok is greater than Megatronous. Let that sink in.

Next thing you know, Starlord is gonna be greater than Sentry in MCOC. Oh wait....
    edited October 2018
    @UrAverageMalaka
    Now, even though Galvatron is a blessed being who can go toe-to-toe with a majority of Marvel''s heavy hitters, we shouldn't underestimate the Surfer.

Thanks to Galactus, Silver Surfer was blessed with the Power Cosmic, making  him powerful enough to fly through Supernovas whenever he felt like it or boil an entire ocean. His power cosmic also gives him matter manipulation.

Of course that doesn't make Galvatron weak in comparison either. He can basically one shot planets with ease and can chill out in a black hole whenever he felt like it.

Also their cosmic source can determine how the fight goes too. Silver Surfer has the Power Cosmic, while Galvatron has Dark Energon/Angolmois energy. Sometimes Galvatron has the power of the Dead Universe. The Power Cosmic is essentially raw power, able to bend manipulate energy and space; however Dark Energon/Angolmois is more unpredictable, destructive, and multiversally chaotic. How these Cosmic Energies would react to each other is unknown, but I will try to do a bit more research on this. I always wanted to know who would win in this fight.
  • @ScarredArachnid333 remmeber, transformers are extremophiles, the can survive any temperature, and the top tier ones can take universal blasts. Silver surfer might be able to rip through other transformers like bumblebee, kup, etc but i doubt the bots like prime, overlord, sixshot, galvatron etc. would the fight be close yes. But i would say galvatron will win most of the time
  • What I've always wondered is: can a Cybertronian's 'skin' resist a lightsaber?
  • Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    What I've always wondered is: can a Cybertronian's 'skin' resist a lightsaber?
    Im not sure. I’m not familiar with starwars but i think they can easily (if the lightsaber depends on heat to slice)
  • Bodyopus79 wrote: »

A lightsaber can't cut through Thicc Boi Hound.

In all seriousness, it can probably cut through some of the smaller, weaker ones. I emphasize some because most Transformers are supposed to tolerate extreme temperatures (except when it's from a flamethrower for some reason), so it'll have a hard time cutting through some of them. But for the heavy hitters such as Optimus Prime and Galvatron, it'll definetly have a hard time cutting through them since they tanked a lot of crap.

Stuff that a lightsaber may not be able to cut through are electrum, the golden substance that rendered the Autobots and Decepticons invincible and Ttansmetals, which can protect a transformer from high energy from Energy or alien weaponry from the Vok. Also, if you have a healing factor, a lightsaber wouldn't do squat to that transformer. The Force, on the other hand, could decimate a lot of Transformers.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

In all seriousness, it can probably cut through some of the smaller, weaker ones. I emphasize some because most Transformers are supposed to tolerate extreme temperatures (except when it's from a flamethrower for some reason), so it'll have a hard time cutting through some of them. But for the heavy hitters such as Optimus Prime and Galvatron, it'll definetly have a hard time cutting through them since they tanked a lot of crap.

Stuff that a lightsaber may not be able to cut through are electrum, the golden substance that rendered the Autobots and Decepticons invincible and Ttansmetals, which can protect a transformer from high energy from Energy or alien weaponry from the Vok. Also, if you have a healing factor, a lightsaber wouldn't do squat to that transformer. The Force, on the other hand, could decimate a lot of Transformers.

Scrounge would die by being near a lightsaber.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Poor Blaster went through a phase of listening to depressing music after this.jgaepm8h69q4.jpg

If only Marvel told us how hot the smelting pool was.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Poor Blaster went through a phase of listening to depressing music after this.jgaepm8h69q4.jpg

If only Marvel told us how hot the smelting pool was.

Maybe it wasn’t heat that destroyed him, probably it was an acidic substance (just like stepping in energon on the wfc and foc games was)
  • The force is strong with megatronus...
  • But really, transformers are the strongest fictional being, just take the examples of megatronus, Unicron, Primus and the other primes
  • But really, transformers are the strongest fictional being, just take the examples of megatronus, Unicron, Primus and the other primes

Exactly what i am thinking. But no one really knows that. Take unicron for example, can only be killed by the matrix (not even can be killed, can be trapped) and when even he gets destroyed, he spawns where ever there is chaos

• SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited November 2018
    Personally I would argue that an Infinity Gauntlet equipped Thanos would beat any Transformer with minimal sweat.

I mean he crushed a moon with a mere gesture.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Personally I would argue that an Infinity Gauntlet equipped Thanos would beat any Transformer with minimal sweat.

Thanos’s gauntlet is all RNG lol. It doesn’t select who it kills, it just kills at random. He is powerful but very overrated. Darksied can beat him. And don’t forget the matrix, it will light their darkest hour (just like when prime cured that the universal spanning hate plague with the matrix. Im pretty sure it will cure the side effects of the snap)
  • SkBirdman wrote: »

Thanos’s gauntlet is all RNG lol. He is powerful but very overrated. Darksied can beat him. And don’t forget the matrix, it will light their darkest hour (just like when prime cured that the universal spanning hate plague with the matrix. Im pretty sure it will cure the side effects of the snap)

The Matrix can effect the snap but the snap isn't the only thing the Gauntlet can do. For comic Thanos, it can manipulate time, space, reality, souls (sparks!), minds, and power, you know all that jazz. He can basically turn Transformers into tiny toys and crush them, make them spontaneously combust, age them to the point of rusting (or worse going back in time and killing Optimus, but a different purple faced villain already did that, yeess), absorb sparks, and do practically anything.

But there's one small problem with the Infinity Gauntlet: it can't work outside it's own universe. In a Marvel/DC Crossover, Darkseid acquired the Gauntlet, but it didn't work since he was in the DC universe as opposed to the Marvel universe, so Darkseid discarded it. And in the Secret Wars event, they had to collect special Infinity Stones since the ones dominated in one universe couldn't work. So the Gauntlet can't work in the Transformers universe, and even if it was, I'm not sure how it would work on Unicron considering he's made of multiple universes that he's devoured.

Now that just leaves us to Thanos fighting the Transformers WITHOUT the Gauntlet. If it was the Movie Thanos, the Transformers would win hands down, since he didn't really have any powers without the Gauntlet. But if it was comics Thanos without the Gauntley, it would be really difficult to defeat him since he still has multiple powers, such as telekinesis, energy absorbtion, projection, and manipulation, cosmic power, super strength, longevity, and he's a genius in science and tactics. It would be difficult for most Transformers to defeat him, but if you have Galvatron and Optimus fight him at once, I think they can pull it off.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018
    @ScarredArachnid333 wow, didn’t know all that about the gauntlet. But i think even prime, megatron, Galvatron, shockwave, grimlock them self might be able to take on thanos with out any help. They are all tactician’s in their own right (so skillful that prime and megatron have been able to command 1000 battles going on at the same time), all have extreme intelligence (even grimlock has been super intellegent a few times), both shockwave and optimus have had their share of being scientists, megatron has dark energon (which unciron can control if it corrupts their soul) prime has the matrix. One of the primes (i think it is vector prime) can go through time and space. There are just a lot of counters to thanos when it comes to transformers. Will it be tough? Yes definitely but i still think the top teir transformers will come on top