Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• JetfireJetfire Posts: 27
    edited July 2017
    o4pcsgroyx3v.jpg

Please add skyfire/jetfire from g1 transformers
  • I woul love to see
    Bulkhead-Prime Series
    Wheeljack-Armada Series
  • Also another great bot would be
    StarScream (prime)
  • And
    Gnaw-g1
  • NOCVNOCV Posts: 2
    I want to start by saying that I have no sway on who gets added, so this is not a hint or a spoiler or anything, but I would love to see Soundwave from Transformers Prime. I really loved his design and his tepid/nonchalant manner of movement.

Can you share any information on what the selection process is? I always wonder why Transformers games have such a limited roster of playable characters. With so many shows and toy lines, there is a huge selection of characters.

It'd be a dream come true to see almost everyone from every show added, but if I had to name some favorites to be added:

Transformers Prime Megatron
    Transformers Animated Lockdown
    Robots in Disguise Fracture
    War for Cybertron Soundwave
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    NOCV wrote: »
    I want to start by saying that I have no sway on who gets added, so this is not a hint or a spoiler or anything, but I would love to see Soundwave from Transformers Prime. I really loved his design and his tepid/nonchalant manner of movement.

Can you share any information on what the selection process is? I always wonder why Transformers games have such a limited roster of playable characters. With so many shows and toy lines, there is a huge selection of characters.

It'd be a dream come true to see almost everyone from every show added, but if I had to name some favorites to be added:

Transformers Prime Megatron
    Transformers Animated Lockdown
    Robots in Disguise Fracture
    War for Cybertron Soundwave

There is new bots being added every 2 weeks doesn't seem like there is an roster shortage just takes time
  • NOCVNOCV Posts: 2
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    There is new bots being added every 2 weeks doesn't seem like there is an roster shortage just takes time
    I'd prefer it be weekly, or the number of new bots be higher. It feels like a slow trickle of characters, and there isn't that much depth to this game. I'd worry that many players will lose interest before too many characters are added.

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I'd prefer it be weekly, or the number of new bots be higher. It feels like a slow trickle of characters, and there isn't that much depth to this game. I'd worry that many players will lose interest before too many characters are added.

Or you have too many characters and you never get ones you want or dupe the ones you want for sig ability... double edge sword careful what u wish for
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

And also to add to what Mustangjon said previously, bugs would be numerous and there wouldn't be enough time to refine each character before their debut. Kabam needs to not only let the game time to breath, but the players as well.
  • Transformers Prime Beast Hunters-Optimus Prime
  • WheeljackWheeljack Posts: 3
    m2oqzewt0bih.jpg

G1 Wheeljack

p9cn1912u3gp.jpg

Aligned/Prime Wheeljack
  • Shockwave - Dark Of The Moon/Prime
  • DG103DG103 Posts: 1
    9qr7q1kcqj84.png
    5irnhy13sd28.jpg
    ltryb2df8y1m.jpg

Despite his hatred for violence, I think Cerebros would be a nice way to introduce The Headmasters/Titan Masters into the game. In G1 Cerebros was a cybertronian with a hatred for violence and one of the Autobot Headmasters. A headmaster is when a boy's head can detach and become a smaller bit to assist in The alt mode. In America cerebros' Head was Spike but in Japan he was a completely different character. The most fascinating thing of this character was when Cerebros Transformed he became the head to giant city sized not known as Fortress Maximus! My idea is that for his first and second special attack Cerebral could use his Headmaster to attack but for the 323rd he could use Fortress Maximus!

• Air Raid from Transformers War For Cybertron should appear in this game
  • PrimaPrima Posts: 13
    prima
    6rz970wh3q1r.jpg
    vehicons (can be used in a similar fashion like the sharkticons)zaxpgdemuea3.jpg
    cheetor
    6d0bav5e0kud.jpg
    swindle
    ezbkyjbyfbgi.jpg

• J226J226 Posts: 2
    I’d like to see the following:
    Insecticons
    Aerialbots
    Constructicons
    Galvatron, The Sweeps
    The Dinobots
    Cup
    Blur
    Rodimus Prime
    Thundercracker
    Blaster
    G1 Ironhide
  • ShockwaveShockwave Posts: 15
    edited July 2017
    Shockwave (Fall of Cybertron)

izc0tee9p6tu.jpg

Contagion (Prime)

y57zvi9s2t38.jpg

Soundwave (Prime)

bkkytaq9jzt7.jpg

Flatline (Prime)

6urty65uvnb9.jpg

Deadheat (Prime)

fb9hz0n4h5pd.jpg

-Considering that Starscream is already in the game but not playable, I'd like to play as Starscream too.

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Shockwave wrote: »
    Shockwave (Fall of Cybertron)

izc0tee9p6tu.jpg

Contagion (Prime)

y57zvi9s2t38.jpg

Soundwave (Prime)

bkkytaq9jzt7.jpg

Flatline (Prime)

6urty65uvnb9.jpg

Deadheat (Prime)

fb9hz0n4h5pd.jpg

-Considering that Starscream is already in the game but not playable, I'd like to play as Starscream too.

That's a stellar list you got there, my friend! This brings the question I have to Kabam: Will you be enabled to bringing characters from the Transformers: Universe game into Transformers: Forged to a Fight? I will say, I don't exactly have much knowledge as to how this works, as he game was shut down and that was the only and last time people ever got to see of those characters (which was a wasted opportunity in my honest opinion).

They all had brilliant designs, Jagex did an amazing job in that department. Given this, I have conducted some more suggestions of my own:

Bumblebee (Transformers: Universe, Generations)

nscaqt4i93pr.jpg

Prowl (Transformers: Universe, Generations)

hc2khh68p422.jpg
    ro00jeg4u5fs.jpg

Sparkplug (Armada) | Minicons could be integrated as a 'mod' function for player's bases.

8mb04759s3by.jpg

Airazor (Beast Wars)

l104xs1gecd5.jpg

Blackarachnia (Animated)

q3xziftt1zrd.jpg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Star Saber

Deathsaurus
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2017
    x25nd7a0v2j8.jpg
    Wheeljack
    wtabhux07vna.jpg
    Cliffjumper
    rebjzy1jpp4f.jpg
    Bombshell
    ixefaxpmxi5p.jpg
    Cyclonus
    klemfhpu483z.jpg
    Blurr
    p0jqpf9zs4dt.jpg
    Jazz
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    edited July 2017
    pvebv873ltxr.jpg

pbrvnia3oz3l.jpg

OPTIMUS PRIME WITH SWORD IN TRANSFOMERS 5 THE LAST KNIGHT :D
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited July 2017
    Please add Shockwave from Dark of the Moon movie:
    320px-ShockwaveDOTMgamepromo.jpg

Sentinel Prime (from the same movie.. that sword and shield would deal epic damage!):
    TF3SentinelPrimePoses1.jpg
    and that epic firetruck vehicle mode:
    4e1c67aa5d8f3.image.jpg

The Fallen (from Revenge of the Fallen film):
    Transformers_Fallen_toy_Hasbro.jpg
    love his vehicle spaceship mode:
    officialvm.jpg
    remember to add on his staff as he did use it in the movie. Power would be lots of hocus pocus magic..

and since you did so much wrong to Rachet in the game, suggest to bring in a stronger movie Rachet:
    vm4.jpg
    reduced-galery_image_12210_21298.jpg

Arcee and Chromia from the movies.. to replace the sucky Arcee we have in game :smile:
    a45cbfbb9445afaca04835617662693e.jpg
    ^make them the fastest moving bots in game since they move on wheels!

and of course everyone's fav Jazz from the movie:
    r_ha-jazz-230.jpg
    ^love that gun+shield that he wields, and his attitude in the 1st movie.

not gonna suggest any Gen 1 or cartoon transformers since this thread is already filled with them lol.. I used to collect movie figurines so the above are my favorites.. the rest thankfully are already in game! ~cheers~
  • p6gt7auid3ym.jpg nitro Zeus

• NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Nate0102 wrote: »
    BLUESTREAK Back in the 1980 something, Transformers was not popular in our country but one Christmas, me and my brothers recieved Transformers toys as gifts from our aunts and uncles in the US. My youngest brother got Megatron, the other got Prowl and I got Bluestreak who looked like Prowl.

I'm really sorry to tell you this, but your aunts and uncles in the U.S. clearly love your youngest brother more than you. By virtue of the toys gifted, you are loved the least.

I am currently in the city of Qingdao, China, if you need a hug.
This discussion has been closed.