Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• WufftypeWufftype Posts: 2
    I'd have to go with:-

Hound (G1 using holograms in Specials)
    Skywarp (G1 using teleports for sneaky Specials)
    Bumblebee (G1) because he's a classic, although maybe even Goldbug?
    Inferno / Grapple (G1)
    Hotshot (Armada)
  • WufftypeWufftype Posts: 2
    I'd have to go with:-

Hound (G1 using holograms in Specials)
    Skywarp (G1 using teleports for sneaky Specials)
    Bumblebee (G1) because he's a classic, although maybe even Goldbug?
    Inferno / Grapple (G1)
    Hotshot (Armada)
  • ShockwaveShockwave Posts: 15
    Some more suggestions;

Backlash (Generations):

d7k0q0ycq07k.jpg

Menasor (Combiner Wars, since combiners were mentioned in the new event):

tevbv5z39xvb.jpg

• Definitely add a lockdown. I would also like to see some sort of combiner system although i know they probably know they won't. Less baybots more G1. Galvatron G1 would be awesome.
  • Aligned/Transformers Prime:
    Soundwave (I would love this a LOT)
    Starscream
    Knockout
    Arachnid
    Ratchet
    Arcee
    Bulkhead

IDW Continuity:
    Rodimus (would love this)
    Thundercracker with Buster
    Skywarp

G1:
    Shrapnel (or Skrapnel...)
    Bombshell
    Kickback

But really if I could get Transformers Prime's Soundwave, I'd be a very, very happy gamer. ^_^

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    I'd like to see some characters from some of the currently on going comics. Like IDW's "Till All Are One" (which continues from their 2014-2015 "Windblade" series)

No need to re-skin IH or Starscream, but these are all characters under current publication that aren't in game yet:
    5oikp0ekwgsw.png
    il3buxy5v8p3.png
    s7flkjsr7owo.png
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited July 2017
    I have a new idea for combiner robots.. one that came out of chatting with some alliance members.

Example Devastator.. it needs 7 bots or so to combine however max slot we have is 5 which is found in doing missions. That's fine don't need all 7 to be present (or even found in game) just need to make sure to have the 5 present during mission. What happens after that is the bots (doesn't matter which you're using e.g. Mixmaster) needs to charge up till SP3 and hold back from casting it (most balance way imo) in order to fill up the bar for the new button "Summon Devastator" - place just above the Skill cast buttons.. The polygonal button will continue to charge up when a player holds back from casting SP3 anytime it's full on any of the 5 Constructicons robots:
    (^above method of charging is most balance as the bot might get KO-ed if holding onto power for too long/not attacking enough)

Scavenger/Demolishor (torso)
    Hightower (left arm)
    Long Haul (right leg)
    Mixmaster (head)
    Rampage (left leg/foot) (more likely to be foot because of the yellow dump truck)
    Scrapper (right arm)
    (source: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Devastator_(ROTF) )

Once "Summon Devastator" bar is full... player can then unleash HELL upon the enemy.. We will sit back and watch an EPIC cut-scene of Devastator forming from the other Constructions. Suggestion after that would be Devastator pulling in the enemy with his epic mouth suction (black hole), and the enemy holding off by clinging on to his mouth (to prevent becoming food for Devastator).. Devastator then gets annoyed and hold on to him.. and strongly throws him off with an epic arm swing... the bot then lays motionless on the ground.. INSTANT KO for any bot. If Instant KO is too strong then probably could reduce the power slightly.. Devastator will then break itself back into the other pieces and Mixmaster (or other constructicon) will be back into the action.

Win-win for players and devs since everyone has been asking since the beginning for combiners ultra large robots. Combiners should only be allowed to combine during missions (any missions) to avoid breaking the balance in the game. Combining in AM or raids would be too overpowered, and anyway right now both modes only have 3 slots in them so that's another reason.. need to minimum have all 5 combiner bots present before the big boss can present himself.

Extra sales of combiner bots for the devs as well, makes it a reason to add them into the game!

This can be applied for all other Combiner robots in the TF universe as listed here:
    http://gadgets.gunaxin.com/ten-awesome-combiner-transformers/182686
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Combiner
    This thread should be pinned.. took me some time to dig it out from the grave lol.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Davien wrote: »
    I have a new idea for combiner robots.. one that came out of chatting with some alliance members.

Example Devastator.. it needs 7 bots or so to combine however max slot we have is 5 which is found in doing missions. That's fine don't need all 7 to be present (or even found in game) just need to make sure to have the 5 present during mission. What happens after that is the bots (doesn't matter which you're using e.g. Mixmaster) needs to charge up till SP3 and hold back from casting it (most balance way imo) in order to fill up the bar for the new button "Summon Devastator" - place just above the Skill cast buttons.. The polygonal button will continue to charge up when a player holds back from casting SP3 anytime it's full on any of the 5 Constructicons robots:
    (^above method of charging is most balance as the bot might get KO-ed if holding onto power for too long/not attacking enough)

Hightower (left arm)
    Long Haul (right leg)
    Mixmaster (head)
    Rampage (left leg/foot) (more likely to be foot because of the yellow dump truck)
    Scrapper (right arm)

Once "Summon Devastator" bar is full... player can then unleash HELL upon the enemy.. We will sit back and watch an EPIC cut-scene of Devastator forming from the other Constructions. Suggestion after that would be Devastator pulling in the enemy with his epic mouth suction (black hole), and the enemy holding off by clinging on to his mouth (to prevent becoming food for Devastator).. Devastator then gets annoyed and hold on to him.. and strongly throws him off with an epic arm swing... the bot then lays motionless on the ground.. INSTANT KO for any bot. If Instant KO is too strong then probably could reduce the power slightly.. Devastator will then break itself back into the other pieces and Mixmaster (or other constructicon) will be back into the action.

Win-win for players and devs since everyone has been asking since the beginning for combiners ultra large robots. Combiners should only be allowed to combine during missions (any missions) to avoid breaking the balance in the game. Combining in AM or raids would be too overpowered, and anyway right now both modes only have 3 slots in them so that's another reason.. need to minimum have all 5 combiner bots present before the big boss can present himself.

Extra sales of combiner bots for the devs as well, makes it a reason to add them into the game!

This can be applied for all other Combiner robots in the TF universe as listed here:

LMAO, one of his sp attacks should have his 'balls'
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

Hightower (left arm)
    Long Haul (right leg)
    Mixmaster (head)
    Scrapper (right arm)

Such an innovative mindset you have! Nice work ;)
    This thread should be pinned.. took me some time to dig it out from the grave lol.

Currently waiting for Kabam to give me the green light...
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Hightower (left arm)
    Long Haul (right leg)
    Mixmaster (head)
    Scrapper (right arm)

LMAO, one of his sp attacks should have his 'balls'

Why this is a thing is beyond me :/
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Cliffjumper.
    Brawn.
    Springer
    Kup
    Onslaught/swindle/blast off/ vortex/brawl
    Rodimus prime
    Cyclonus
    Pyra Magna

Also guys, if they did do combiners, they would probably only be for the solo missions- the majority of combiners are minimum 5 bots. Davastator is 6 in the cannon that matters. So is monstructor. And in the bay-verse, devastator is awful, and like 9 bots. so those combiners, essentially become unusable.
    edited July 2017
    Thanks @Bumblebee

@Barg yes Devastator requires 7 bots.. So what I meant was the other 5 present will join into him+ the other 2 can still join into him at the same time too (even when they aren't playable characters). Means all 7 will appear as animations during the cutscenes (but doesn't mean they have to be in the team or even playable characters) . It is Devastator or some other combiner robot that matters most ;)

However I did state minimum all 5 of them have to be present. Just a suggestion for Kabam to boost their sales. When money is present more likely a company will take the effort to do it.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I agree with the combiner idea, requiring 5 bots will restrict it to solo play so it isn't broken and basically give the eligible bots an S4 attack that summons them.
    And give Windblade a bonus against them for lore reasons.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited July 2017
    Dinobot from Beast Wars, as Warrior class.
    Because that's what he says he is.
    Multiple times in the series.

Kinda like how Bumblebee is a scout. Even the Bayformer version.
    But for some reason he's a tactician??
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Dinobot from Beast Wars, as Warrior class.
    Because that's what he says he is.
    Multiple times in the series.

Kinda like how Bumblebee is a scout. Even the Bayformer version.
    But for some reason he's a tactician??

Definitely makes sense to have Dinobot as a Warrior!

And as for Bumblebee, I think if they end up adding in his G1 incarnation (which I'm REALLY hoping they do), the Scout class wouldn't be a bad option at all! :)
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    And as for Bumblebee, I think if they end up adding in his G1 incarnation (which I'm REALLY hoping they do), the Scout class wouldn't be a bad option at all! :)

Think we would need a new Class for that... Babysitter Class, disadvantage against every bots except sharkticons

Kruga wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Think we would need a new Class for that... Babysitter Class, disadvantage against every bots except sharkticons

Hmm... you're obviously looking for something to say.

Bumblebee is fully capable of handling himself and has demonstrated just that I'm the past (e.g. single-handedly took out all of the Stunticons and all-at-once brought them to home base, fired merely a few shots from his primary blaster which subsequently downed Megatron and saved Ratchet's life, maintained an entire species from being obliterated to the clutches of Bludgeon's Decepticons, etc).

On the contrary, being underestimated is one of he biggest competitive advantages you can have. What do I say? Embrace it. It's the embarassment that will come later that will be all the more satisfying.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    G1 Megatron(tactician)
    Wheeljack(tech)
    Cliffjumper(scout)
    Bombshell(tech)
    Cyclonus(brawler)
    Jazz(scout)
    I like G1 Megatron for either Brawler or Warrior class given his fighting style, although I wouldn't deny the possibility of him being Tactician class. Definitely would like to see Hound as a Scout class, still waiting on Perceptor as a tech class.
    Wouldn't say no to Arcee from Prime either, although I'm not sure what her class would be
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    G1 Megatron or bust.

I don't care if his alt mode is a hand gun, it's totally doable still. Make him call in Starscream to hold him like in the Movie for his S3. Make his heavy just be a big ol fusion cannon shot.

I need G1 Megs.
    I will pay good rent/food money for a faithful G1 Megatron, and will then play as him for hours while eating ramen in my cardboard box.
  • I suggest you add Predaking (Transformers Prime) to the game. It would be a great addition. I'm sure every player in the game will enjoy it.

ROBOT MODE:
    w35n4xaxd41p.png

DRAGON MODE:
    hvuglrmshi1p.png

Other suggestions for details:

FACTION: tmxps3zyvrkb.png
    PREDACONS
    CLASS: Brawler / Demolition / Warrior
    DIMENSION: Transformers Prime (or, best: Beast Hunters).

Crystal Name: Predacon Beast Crystal

Arena Names: 3-Star: Fire Burning
    4-Star: King of Predacons

*If you want more information, search "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predaking".

Please add Predaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm giving you guys 5 Stars at Google Play please!!!!!!!!
  • PLEASE ADD PREDAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Another suggestion:

You can make a Spotlight Mission called "Beast Hunters", and add 2 Chapters:

In the first week, we could unlock Beast Hunters Optimus Prime.
    At the end of the event, Predaking would be available.

The 100% exploration for the act's prizes could be:

EASY = Tier 1 Predacon Fossile
    MED = Tier 2 Predacon Fossile
    HARD = Tier 3 Predacon Fossile

PLEASE KABAM ADD THIS CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    You know who they shouldn't add?

Predacon.
This discussion has been closed.