Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Till All Are Gone.

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Also if you actually watched the shows or read some of the comics youd know nemesis prime has awlways been a copy cat reskin

Nemesis had an axe attached to his arm...he never held one and he used a sword sometimes
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Also if you actually watched the shows or read some of the comics youd know nemesis prime has awlways been a copy cat reskin

Damn, I actually didn't comics, neither saw shows.
    But i'm not the one who's making a fool out of you by pointing your lack of knowledge there :D
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Nemesis had an axe attached to his arm...he never held one and he used a sword sometimes

The only Nemesis Primes I know are TF prime's, Amanda and... Does Robots in Disguise scourge count?
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

The only Nemesis Primes I know are TF prime's, Amanda and... Does Robots in Disguise scourge count?

He was the inspiration for Nemesis Prime.

Scourge was in Robots in Disguise, which was released in 2001.
    Nemesis Prime never appeared until Armada, which was in 2003.

Then again, if you want to be technical, the first evil clone of a Prime/Convoy was Black Lio Convoy.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    No event to get Nemisis Prime? I don’t want to just fight him...I wanted to get him...is there another event coming for his release?

I really hope the event aint a stupid arena event. Arena sucks for me

As do I, I hate Arena fights. Also, even though Nemesis is a Reskin, you've gotta admit the Abilities he has are really Good.
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    No event to get Nemisis Prime? I don’t want to just fight him...I wanted to get him...is there another event coming for his release?

As do I, I hate Arena fights. Also, even though Nemesis is a Reskin, you've gotta admit the Abilities he has are really Good.

If it's not the same as thunderboi's release then I'm gonna throw a tatrum

Sorry to disappoint you, but Nemesis Prime is a Re-skin. Down to the Specials and Axe.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Celt wrote: »

But i'm not the one who's making a fool out of you by pointing your lack of knowledge there :D

Lol i did forget his axe and sword but guess who else uses then. Optimus :)
    Celt wrote: »

Lol i did forget his axe and sword but guess who else uses then. Optimus :)

Mv1 SP2 with axes instead of swords and OGP Sp1 with a sword instead of an axe
    I get why it's called till all are gone...it makes players want to leave

Sorry to disappoint you, but Nemesis Prime is a Re-skin. Down to the Specials and Axe.

I meant if we don't have a mini-spotlight to get his 4* at least then there'd be a tatrum

I meant if we don't have a mini-spotlight to get his 4* at least then there'd be a tatrum

@Kabam Miike said that we will get him later this Month but he didn't say how.

@Kabam Miike said that we will get him later this Month but he didn't say how.

He said "soon"...it's always "soon" hey! I'm gonna quit "soon" if nemesis doesn't show up "soon"
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    This will just be a reskin like thunder-scream LMAO so lazy
    I didn't know that an entire week of work per person, in addition to many other duties, was lazy. I guess I'm really lazy then.

I mean no disrespect but spending an entire week just reskining Optimus Prime is kinda lazy just change some colors and boom you don’t even need to change the animation
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Seen this an another thread I think.... with regards to reskins, would it be such an issue if we had unique bots in between? I think that’s where the issue lies, getting 2 reskins consecutively. TC and nemesis are literally carbon copies of scream and Optimus after all. But if they were more spaced out... maybe this wouldn’t be an issue.

Not gonna lie though, I’m getting a feeling the next bot is BW megatron, and kabam I think you know what’s coming if he’s a reskinned

Reskins aren’t all bad, just space them out a bit kabam. 2 in a row was always going to set the conspiracy theorists and doomsday mongerers off again. Since bots are being released I’m gonna assume whatever license issue is at least partially resolved, so let’s get the ball rolling. But not with a cliffjumper/g1 bee reskin. That can wait a while
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    arqm555 wrote: »
    I didn't know that an entire week of work per person, in addition to many other duties, was lazy. I guess I'm really lazy then.

I mean no disrespect but spending an entire week just reskining Optimus Prime is kinda lazy just change some colors and boom you don’t even need to change the animation

If you think that's all that goes into writing the story, setting the sm, changing his abilities then you are not thinking straight bro.
    Besides, the new story is mentioning predacon megatron.
    edited July 2019
    This just in:
    vnbxumpq8auy.png
    So really if S-1000 can see the reskins for what they are, why can't we?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I know everyone wanted a new design and special attacks, but like already mentioned in the Transformers cartoon Nemesis was just a clone repaint of Optimus lol
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    This just in:
    vnbxumpq8auy.png

How meta.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    This just in:
    vnbxumpq8auy.png

Best spotlight mission ever, just for this line alone
    It's funny how more and more self-aware Kabam's game dialogues are getting. First, Deadpool made a bunch of meta jokes in MC*C and now we have this.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

WOW. I didn't know Miike was responsible for adding Nemesis Prime in the game, and he actually created his ability set in just one week?
  • RaphaMGRaphaMG Posts: 10
    So there's no way to obtain him? Those are the lame rewards? You realize it's been already 6 months with no new content and now you give us this?
  • RaphaMG wrote: »
    So there's no way to obtain him? Those are the lame rewards? You realize it's been already 6 months with no new content and now you give us this?

We had new content, just not sufficient enough
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Gunz0 wrote: »

WOW. I didn't know Miike was responsible for adding Nemesis Prime in the game, and he actually created his ability set in just one week?

Really @Kabam Miike built Nemesis Prime is so I thank him awesome job on those new abilities
  • PhinnyPhinny Posts: 1
    No new spotlight misson as of yet. I'll wait
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Phinny wrote: »
    No new spotlight misson as of yet. I'll wait

Update your app. It only shows up with the version just released this week.
  • no wait, I am not getting it.
    New spotlight, but the new bot isn't unlockable?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Whoever set up the hardest paths in Expert Mode is sadistic. Thank God I ran into Reflected Range early on in 2.1, but geezus!

Anybody got a bead on what to expect the rest of the way on the Hardest Paths for Expert/Master? Seems like Kabam is trying to drain my Energon faster than you can say, “By The Matrix!”