Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

Comments

• MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    So far I've got 3-5% and 20 crystals for the 2 arenas. Yep all 3s and 2s. Only one 3s NP.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I am now 100% sure I'm the only one that doesn't have Nemesis
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Mind if I join the bandwagon? I've given up hope of getting him.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The funny thing is, even if I pulled a 3* NP I can't have him duped because no program.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited July 2019

I am not even trying so far. I bought & opened 1 Dark Matrix Crystal. Only got a 3* Dupe-No NP. I am storing up Doppelgänger Crystals for a major rush towards the end of Arenas (have 15 so far, plus another Dark Matrix Crystal). I had poor luck in the Hive Crystal openings a long time ago, so I am well prepared for disappointment here. Still, I plan to optimize my chances to at least procure a 3* NP.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Technobot wrote: »

I am not even trying so far. I bought & opened 1 Dark Matrix Crystal. Only got a 3* Dupe-No NP. I am storing up Doppelgänger Crystals for a major rush towards the end of Arenas (have 15 so far, plus another Dark Matrix Crystal). I had poor luck in the Hive Crystal openings a long time ago, so I am well prepared for disappointment here. Still, I plan to optimize my chances to at least procure a 3* NP.

I’d like to eat my words... just bought a Dark Matrix Crystal in addition to the one I had, Did the non-spin pull for both... and the second one gave me this...

vw0vzyqzfg8c.png

Ok, so 600 Energon gave me a 3* NP. Expensive? Yep. Worth it even for a 3*? Yep.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    0b0435ej72i0.png
    Well I wasn’t totally skunked lol
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    Mind if I join the bandwagon? I've given up hope of getting him.

I landed next to a 4 star nemesis prime 4 times in a row and got a 2 star instead. I am so mad. So yeah, i am part of the no np group now.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Very disappointing. We should be able to gain a new bot by work and not pure luck.

I wouldn’t worry, the way things are going and the player base jumping ship left and right, there are bigger problems.

You’d think company’s would learn by watching others fail, apparently not the case.

Because they earn money! A guy in our community spent 7500 rmb (~1100 USD) pulling only 3*'s aaaand not even a 3* NP. Manager of Kabam smiling.

How does this not fall under "loot box" type stuff the government is currently investigating?? Seems like an awful lot of money to get nothing.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    You guys are aware that the spinning bots are just designed to make you feel you just missed out? The bot is decided the moment you click spin or open. This is already established in Mcoc. So whether it lands between a 5s or 2s it's irrelevant.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    You guys are aware that the spinning bots are just designed to make you feel you just missed out? The bot is decided the moment you click spin or open. This is already established in Mcoc. So whether it lands between a 5s or 2s it's irrelevant.

Exactly, that’s why I just always open my crystals automatically. Quicker and I’m less hurt when I grab a 2 star Barricade in-between a 4 star Soundwave and a 4 star Ramjet.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @ArnZeBarn excellent demonstration on Nemesis 👍
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    Just want to share a quick test of my awakened Nemesis Prime:

https://youtu.be/VTFA7kMOsNA

The heal from Life Steal doesn't look much, but I think it will be significant under the following conditions:

1. higher sig level (only 6 in the video)
    2. higher rank/level (only rank 1 level 1 in the video)
    3. you copied a damage buff before doing a special

Overall, I still like it. At least you don't need another bot to heal just like OG Prime. And unlike Megatronus, you can heal from all your specials. If it can't be copied by the Replicate mod, I'll like it more.

Great work @ArnZeBarn , and you've identified his weakness as an unduped bot.

Still very decent utility (and nowhere as bad as unduped Grim) but 80% of what makes him truly special needs to be awakened.
    Right now my R1 5* Nemesis isn't far better than a R3 4* G1 Prime. He doesn't do bleeds, and his missing armor break stack hurts.

Hence my (further) grind for a 4*.

A sig 80+, max forged 4* Nemesis will easily take down 5* R4 brawlers. He shall be G1 Prime + Baby Tronus + Shockwave's illegitimate child of terror.

Again, top work, man
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    Just want to share a quick test of my awakened Nemesis Prime:

https://youtu.be/VTFA7kMOsNA

The heal from Life Steal doesn't look much, but I think it will be significant under the following conditions:

1. higher sig level (only 6 in the video)
    2. higher rank/level (only rank 1 level 1 in the video)
    3. you copied a damage buff before doing a special

Overall, I still like it. At least you don't need another bot to heal just like OG Prime. And unlike Megatronus, you can heal from all your specials. If it can't be copied by the Replicate mod, I'll like it more.

Great work @ArnZeBarn , and you've identified his weakness as an unduped bot.

Still very decent utility (and nowhere as bad as unduped Grim) but 80% of what makes him truly special needs to be awakened.
    Right now my R1 5* Nemesis isn't far better than a R3 4* G1 Prime. He doesn't do bleeds, and his missing armor break stack hurts.

Hence my (further) grind for a 4*.

A sig 80+, max forged 4* Nemesis will easily take down 5* R4 brawlers. He shall be G1 Prime + Baby Tronus + Shockwave's illegitimate child of terror.

Again, top work, man

glad to see you back on the forums!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited July 2019
    The funny thing is, even if I pulled a 3* NP I can't have him duped because no program.

Yeah they should throw in a 3* awakening program somewhere in the objectives. Getting a 4* awakening program shouldn't be easier than getting a 3* awakening program. I mean there are objectives that deal with 3* bots and they give you 3* Signature upgrades so why not a 3* awakening program?
  • ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 90
    thanks @Jazz444 & @BlackRazak ! I wish there was also some kind of Dark Burn for special 3 at least.
  • NickelzNickelz Posts: 13
    The way I see , I'm done! Arena is pointless no matter the event! I've participated in the nemesis prime arena (basically what it is) placed top 1-2% all three just to get damn dupes of 2s and 3s! The old ****, the hell with this game! Kabaam Mike and vyd dont give a damn about your ideas nor opinions as long as those dollars roll in they do what hell they want....its pointless hoping to get good rewards so f it!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gameplay video!!
    https://youtu.be/2baAVIHbdxM
    Gameplay footage provided by my alliance mate. Thanks bro, very cool
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Gameplay video!!

How is the sig level of this NP? Seems pretty persistent. One SP2 and he restores ~50% of his health.
    I never thought I'd cry of happiness!
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Gameplay video!!

How is the sig level of this NP? Seems pretty persistent. One SP2 and he restores ~50% of his health.

Level 100 is 25% of damage dealt with specials, the reason it healed so much was only because of the copied mod.

(I think anyway it won't actually let me watch the video so I'm just assuming he's copied the melee buff RotK Primal has)
    I am satisfied with nemesis and I don't really want to call him a reskin...he's so good...now to get that 4* awakening program!
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    I never thought I'd cry of happiness!
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!

Well, it's official. I'm the only Forums user without a Nemesis Prime.