Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

Comments

• I never thought I'd cry of happiness!
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!

Well, it's official. I'm the only Forums user without a Nemesis Prime.

Incorrect. After opening THIRTY FOUR CRYSTALS, no Nemesis Prime for me. So looks like its you and me then.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I never thought I'd cry of happiness!
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!

Soon you shall join the nemesis club
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2019
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!

Soon you shall join the nemesis club

M8, I've opened 23 Doppleganger Crystals. TWENTY THREE! AND not to mention 3 Dark Matrix Crystals. I don't think I'm getting in anytime soon.
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!

Incorrect. After opening THIRTY FOUR CRYSTALS, no Nemesis Prime for me. So looks like its you and me then.

Looks like our kind is rarer than the actual Bot itself now.
  • I never thought I'd cry of happiness!
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!

Don't worry, I'm still there for you :D
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    I’m not even opening my crystals until the arena event ends. Open them all at once.
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    I’m not even opening my crystals until the arena event ends. Open them all at once.

With this type of thing, that is always the best strategy.

So you only get disappointed once?
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »

That and it definitely increases your .25% odds of pulling a quality bot.

Does the rewarding algorithm not follow the laws of probability? I know a lot of people know things about it , but I am not one of them
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!

Congrats
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    3uc7t289cj5i.png

This was a couple days ago but still happy about it
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!

Congrats

Thanks!
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I had almost lost hope, but pulled a 4s NP today. Yay
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Only a 3* so far, duped Thundercracker twice tho. At first I was really reluctant against these arenas. Milestones are crap, but getting up to 10 bot crystals/day is not so bad for a 15 streak or so. At least if you are not expecting too much from them.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Beastdad wrote: »

exactly, I am getting 35 crystals (hopefully) by the end of the event so instead getting shafted every day I am saving it for the last day.

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    3uc7t289cj5i.png

This was a couple days ago but still happy about it
    Congrats
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    evnhdjb5mezj.jpg
    Thank you kabam!

Congrats

Thanks!

You’re welcome
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Let he or she whom has pulled the nemesis come forth with screenshots if so inclined to do so.

3ddvo052jrle.png
    e0eezstmk2u8.png

Congratulations! Now just give him a 5^ Awakening Program and four 5* Signature Upgrades and that's it. You'll have a Heavy Hitter.
  • WeareskfkWeareskfk Posts: 6
    @Gunz0 I meant how to post something like bot threads and other type of threads and in general discussion
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Interesting.. I notice that Nemesis can steal Cyclonus' dark energy charges, though I don't think he can do anything with them..... aside from preventing Cyclonus from using them....
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Interesting.. I notice that Nemesis can steal Cyclonus' dark energy charges, though I don't think he can do anything with them..... aside from preventing Cyclonus from using them....

I don't think Nemesis has the ability to steal buff. He can only copy melee and armor buff.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited July 2019
    DonApis wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »

I don't think Nemesis has the ability to steal buff. He can only copy melee and armor buff.

Ah yes. My Bad.
    My Alliance Leader pulled 3 Nem Primes out of 4 Crystals. It's like the world exists to spite me at this point.
    bmzdpq4so77f.png
    My Alliance Leader pulled 3 Nem Primes out of 4 Crystals. It's like the world exists to spite me at this point.
    bmzdpq4so77f.png

No worries! My brother just pulled 2 dupes!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    bmzdpq4so77f.png

What kinda number generator glitch is that!!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited July 2019
    I had opened 30 Doppelgänger Crystals, & 5 Dark Matrix Crystals with only 1 3* Nemesis Prime to show for it. Just now I plunked down 300 more Energon for one last go at the Dark Matrix Crystal, and...

mq31ue3bue30.png

With a 4* Awakening at my disposal, anything I get from the remaining 16+ Doppelgänger Crystals is gravy. Thanks Kabam!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    bmzdpq4so77f.png

@Primerprime5 dunno if this makes you feel any better, but in my quest for a 4* Nemesis Prime, I've managed to pull 3x 4* Thundercrackers in 43hr.

Weird RNG fo sho

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if someone popped open 10 and got 10 5* NP's