Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Nemesis Prime

Comments

• SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Can I trade my 4 star Thundercracker I got in a crystal for a 5 star Nemesis Prime? Given that I was twice as likely to get Prime... can I get two?
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Beastdad wrote: »

Does the rewarding algorithm not follow the laws of probability?

In my experience it absolutely does not.

Kabam treats every crystal pull as a unique event (each event/crystal keeping its probability properties... for example: 0.25% for Nemesis Prime) therefore, even if you open 100 crystals all at once you won't have any more chances to pull a NP than what you get with a single crystal (following the example, you'll have a 0.25% of probability... a hundred single times)

In my opinion, the system may look flawed but it's the best alternative available, to keep a balanced system... otherwise, it would reward grinding over skills and only 7x24 grinders would pull a nice bot.
    Peponfree wrote: »

Kabam treats every crystal pull as a unique event (each event/crystal keeping its probability properties... for example: 0.25% for Nemesis Prime) therefore, even if you open 100 crystals all at once you won't have any more chances to pull a NP than what you get with a single crystal (following the example, you'll have a 0.25% of probability... a hundred single times)

In my opinion, the system may look flawed but it's the best alternative available, to keep a balanced system... otherwise, it would reward grinding over skills and only 7x24 grinders would pull a nice bot.

If you are seasoned in this game, you know that what you currently have in your inventory plays huge into your pulls.

how's so? I've heard that before but haven't seen much evidence... can you give me some details?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

If you are seasoned in this game, you know that what you currently have in your inventory plays huge into your pulls.

how's so? I've heard that before but haven't seen much evidence... can you give me some details?

Well maybe not necessarily on tftf but thier other game people were "accidentally " selling 5* champs. Whether it was accidental or not. Which if it wasnt was a way to cheat and either get a champ back or items fron selling said non existent champ. So it could be a really big headache
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Well maybe not necessarily on tftf but thier other game people were "accidentally " selling 5* champs. Whether it was accidental or not. Which if it wasnt was a way to cheat and either get a champ back or items fron selling said non existent champ. So it could be a really big headache

Nevermind wrong thread lol
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

I think it's worse than that.. unless I'm reading the probabilities wrong, people are not looking at the actual drop rates for each star. If you look at the percentage of the "lower" half, it adds to 100%.

The percentages for Nem Prime is just his drop rate WHEN you land correctly for the starred bot. Continuing on with your .25% example for a 4* Nem Prime. If the probiblity of a 4* is 1%.

Your chance of getting a 4* Nem Prime is this..

1% of getting a 4*.. and if only you land on this 1%, you'll have a .25% of that 4* being a Nem Prime

• Thank you of the second chance to getting thundercracker
    Voltron wrote: »

I think it's worse than that.. unless I'm reading the probabilities wrong, people are not looking at the actual drop rates for each star. If you look at the percentage of the "lower" half, it adds to 100%.

The percentages for Nem Prime is just his drop rate WHEN you land correctly for the starred bot. Continuing on with your .25% example for a 4* Nem Prime. If the probiblity of a 4* is 1%.

Your chance of getting a 4* Nem Prime is this..

1% of getting a 4*.. and if only you land on this 1%, you'll have a .25% of that 4* being a Nem Prime

to your example: let's assume that probability of a 4* is 1% (as it should be noted in the lower-half of the crystal description) THEN, pulling a 4* NP is 0.25% and pulling a regular 4* is 0.75%. BUT, regardless of the very-low probability, each crystal opened keeps its unique pull prob and won't add-up by opening a bunch/
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bah!
    Bet none of you have ever gotten 4x 3* Nemesis Primes from 9x Doppelganger and 1 Dark Matrix Crystal.

*Cries into pillow*
    8og9fxagjyom.png
    2bqhtxm7v9sj.png
  • Moses328xiMoses328xi Posts: 61
    Congrats to all that got him. First and second in all 7 arenas and pulled a 4star. Which is a little disheartening but better than nothing! Won’t be doing that again, buy 35 crystals or spend 168 hours grinding for the same chance, sad. But oh well.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    kuaagxw6y5lr.png
    Also pulled a dupe of the 3 star version
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    37 doppelganger crystals and 3 dark matrix crystals and all ive got to show is this fddj726tvy1s.png

I was deceived by my own namesake! Oh well, guess something is better than nothing. Hope we get another chance at nemesis through something other than arena or crystals
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I'm happy with 3☆ nemesis prime, all I wanted is to play as him and hes pretty fun 👍 stopped arena when I duped the 3☆ because it is very boring and not worth it for a slim chance at a 4☆ version
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    25 doppelganger crystals and one dark matrix crystal.... And got sod all. Not even a lousy 3*.

With this and the Bumblebee events, I've opened up around 50/60 of these types of crystals and never got any of the special bots in them. It's extremely disheartening.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Gungnir wrote: »
    25 doppelganger crystals and one dark matrix crystal.... And got sod all. Not even a lousy 3*.

With this and the Bumblebee events, I've opened up around 50/60 of these types of crystals and never got any of the special bots in them. It's extremely disheartening.

Personally I just quit trying with the Bumblebee events. I was putting maximum effort into every day of that event and only ever pulled a single 4 star from it and a select few 3 stars. I liked Nemesis Prime a lot more. I really only gave it everything three times in these arenas, and I wound up with a 3 star Nemesis, duped my 3 star Thundercracker and finally got another 3 star Soundwave(I forged him and my 3 star Shockwave into my 4 star Soundwave so he could finally be maxed out and now I’m just trying to get them back) so overall these were pretty good arenas. Just fix the milestone rewards, for the love of God.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I only played the arena to the first or second milestone, then I put my effort into the bot chip arena instead. I pulled a dup of my 3* thundercracker, and pulled 3* nemesis twice. All in all, not bad for minimal effort. For me, the bot chips are much more valuable.
  • DarkMatrix wrote: »
    37 doppelganger crystals and 3 dark matrix crystals and all ive got to show is this fddj726tvy1s.png

I was deceived by my own namesake! Oh well, guess something is better than nothing. Hope we get another chance at nemesis through something other than arena or crystals

Same, but I have opened even more crystals, 64 + 8, all for ONE 3* Nemesis Prime!!!!!! All in, only three 4* bots. The hate is real!!!
  • JackinJackin Posts: 21
    The Thundercracker xtal was only a chance to get him(0.05%)roughly. There were no highlighted bonuses, if I remember correctly. The highlighted bonus is the chance youll attain said bot. So, on avg 1/200 Dark Matrix xtals were/are 5* NP.
    This is my interpretation. Clarification would be nice.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    NP's sig works exactly like Mv1 under bleed, yet it's called "life steal" like Tronus.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Ranked top 30/7 days for this
    https://youtu.be/EJ79D_QjBNQ
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Ranked top 30/7 days for this
    https://youtu.be/EJ79D_QjBNQ

This is why we can't have nice things
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Great news people, we got another chance to get the clone
    pnbae01dcb1j.png
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998