Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away Missions Update Live!

167891012»

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Still no 5* shards in my camp, and I'm level 60.

Don't feel bad, I haven't seen a single T4 anything either and that's all I've been waiting for.

I got T4 demo, 15% there (because I'm at 1500)

But right now I'm at 201 because I'm waiting for Thursday

I opened 301 crystals back to back, and not one T4 anything, or T3 Alpha to speak of

k1awfeslydsa.png

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    ak1mzv88ltph.png
    Old Skool

uu06oowqm9dk.png
    Today's Loot

Not too shabby. Sure, it's usually 800 class ore, but c'mon.
    10 MINUTES and 500 gold
    VS
    EXPLORING EXPERT (sometimes MASTER)

QUIT COMPLAINING. YOU'LL GET IT EVENTUALLY

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I'm loving the new crystals, even with the nerf. I was a bit annoyed about the arena crystals disappearing at first, but thinking about what I spent the energon on (revive/health kits to complete Master Spotlight mostly), the crystals probably give similar rewards to what I might be missing out on.

You need to be doing higher level AM then...
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I'm loving the new crystals, even with the nerf. I was a bit annoyed about the arena crystals disappearing at first, but thinking about what I spent the energon on (revive/health kits to complete Master Spotlight mostly), the crystals probably give similar rewards to what I might be missing out on.

You need to be doing higher level AM then...

Some players win rewards that make the Alliance Mission rewards stink, except the T4 Class essence from the AM is good, but some players are winning that too lol
  • Here are my thoughts after having some time with this update. Important note: I currently get the t2 crystals.

The good:
    1. I feel like I get way more gold overall, I’ve been forging like crazy
    2. Epic missions no longer steal my best bots for a whole day
    3. I have gotten one T2A spark so far, time will tell if this is better than the frequency of the t2a shard missions of old

The bad (these would likely go away once I get t3 crystals)
    1. Energon is accumulating substantially slower (as expected)
    2. progress on my top bots will likely slow as I will not have enough energon to revive/repair on the harder lanes of expert and on the easy lane on master

I assume many others who have a roster of 3k to 4K bots who are getting t2 crystals may be in the same boat.

The one companion change I think would go well with the away mission update would be a rebalancing of revive/repair. Right now they are way too expensive for a casual spender like myself to put real money towards.

Some suggestions:
    1. increase the efficacy of revive/repair, it takes quite a lot to fix a 4K PI bot
    2. Decrease the cost of revive/repair
    3. Put revive/repair into the raid store (daily or rotating)
    4. Have more revive/repair deals
  • What do we have to do to get t3 ore crystals and 5* bot shards in away missions. I have a friend who gets them even though he's a lower level, and hasnt won nearly as many fights as me. Also, anyone know how to change your avatar on here.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    What do we have to do to get t3 ore crystals and 5* bot shards in away missions. I have a friend who gets them even though he's a lower level, and hasnt won nearly as many fights as me. Also, anyone know how to change your avatar on here.

Rank up more of your strongest bots.
    Edit your profile to change your picture.
    And please, just pick one thread to post your questions in, instead of reviving multiple old threads. It keeps things cleaner that way.