Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

CHANGE. - Suggestions for The Fight

Comments

• BlackRazak wrote: »
    Also, my pair ups USUALLY give me between 5 to 15 medals.
    The fact i still reached 2500 medals is me laughing at your sabotage attempts. 🤪

@BlackRazak I fully understand where you're coming from :D
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Also, my pair ups USUALLY give me between 5 to 15 medals.
    The fact i still reached 2500 medals is me laughing at your sabotage attempts. 🤪

@BlackRazak I fully understand where you're coming from :D

Don't even get me started on matchups ALGORITHM, @ArnZeBarn .
    Loving the 60-78K bases usually thrown at my top raid squad...of 16K.
    Sheesh.

And special mention to the plonkers who raid my 28.5K base with a 30K squad. You absolute gits. 🙄
    After my praise for the 8.2.1 update, it seems though that this update mostly eliminates lag and freezing on midrange devices (SD425, 427, 430, 435, 450, 625, 626, 630), the trade off is more frequent CRASHES.

Sigh.

All running Android 7.0, 8.0, 8.1, 9.0.

SUGGESTION:
    QC Improvement.
    BUFF Suggestions:

1. Motormaster.
    Absolutely adore this guy, yet the community grumblings regarding his useless SP1 (maybe a stun or armor break to go along with it) IS due for review.
    His SP3 could at least nullify buffs when activated.

2. Cyclonus.
    Great skillset, but howsabout an armor break or bleed to go with his SP1 and SP2.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    If they’re going to buff Cyclonus, then PLEASE for the love of God, don’t touch his Dark Burn damage. It’s already extremely painful to fight him in Spotlights, even with a Demo bot whose heavy is a projectile.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2019
    1. I would like it if Perfect rounds gave bonus points in Arena and AM. It would reward skill.

2. Maybe have some Arenas where using a specified bot would give more points. e.g. Sharkticons will reward more points in Sharkticon Arenas. Or using the bot for the Arena Monthly objective could reward more points.

3. More of an outlandish suggestion than the rest, but a system where you can rewatch your previous fights. That way you could find or point out any bugs. Or just showoff.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    If they’re going to buff Cyclonus, then PLEASE for the love of God, don’t touch his Dark Burn damage. It’s already extremely painful to fight him in Spotlights, even with a Demo bot whose heavy is a projectile.

Hang on, are they buffing Cyclonus? Because he’s one of the last bots around who needs a buff.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Hang on, are they buffing Cyclonus? Because he’s one of the last bots around who needs a buff.

You’re going to say that about every bot aren’t ya?
    Darm0k wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »

You’re going to say that about every bot aren’t ya?

Every time it makes sense to say it. Cyclonus can boost his overall attack, can boost all of his melee and ranged attacks at chosen times, can resist physical damage, and can nullify buffs. I try to be nice, but anyone who thinks Cyclonus of all bots needs updated is either an idiot or actively trying to lose fights with him.

Boost bots that need it, not the ones who don’t.
  • 1. Class Daily Missions should reward Class Crystal Shards. Would be nice to see them more since their introduction from Class Clash.

2. The amount of Gold generated from bases should be based on that Bot's P.I. Players should be rewaded for the work they put into those base bots.

3. Arena Fights should maybe give a bit more gold. I don't think it's enough to sustain, especially with the gold fee of fighting in arena. I just want more GOLD!
    1. Class Daily Missions should reward Class Crystal Shards. Would be nice to see them more since their introduction from Class Clash.

2. The amount of Gold generated from bases should be based on that Bot's P.I. Players should be rewaded for the work they put into those base bots.

3. Arena Fights should maybe give a bit more gold. I don't think it's enough to sustain, especially with the gold fee of fighting in arena. I just want more GOLD!

Yeah those class crystals were a nice concept, but were absurdly bad in execution. It’d be nice for you to get them in a way that doesn’t necessitate you dedicating your day to one crystal that’s probably just gonna give you a 2 star.
  • magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited August 2019
    Here’s a good suggestion ...
    PLEASE do away with thislcxoldms1nlx.png
    I really don’t see why their should be a timer forcing us to sell parts and items that we’ve already worked for.
    This has always been something that has annoyed me, and I just don’t think that we should have to deal with it
    SUGGESTION

1. PLEASE UPGRADE GIVE-OUT PER T3B, T3C CRYSTALS SOLD
    Though the Ore-13 rewards can occasionally be brilliant, actual hard work, grinding and skill needed to accumulate T3C and T3B is IMMENSE... And the rewards given out for these hard earned crystals are truly tragic
    h62cq6l9bi9e.png

Please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious , relay the discrepancy. It's just too much.
    Even this amount wouldn't throw things off balance:
    7lkodeem0fv5.png
    SUGGESTION

SELL SKINS
    No, not Optimus Prime --> Nemesis Prime, but let's say
    wbtqdu6v5j4v.jpg
    To this
    v94hn8omrzor.jpg

Same character, absolutely no difference; (OK, maybe a slight armor/heal buff (1.5%) for $$$, and occasionally 500 energon).

So many choices for you guys. Finally a way to incorporate gaudy G2 color schemes, and those repaints ala TFP toys.

It happens in nearly every game available online, and seems another alley for revenue.

Do it, Kabam. Even less effort than BotM or reskins.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    SUGGESTION

SELL SKINS
    wbtqdu6v5j4v.jpg
    To this
    v94hn8omrzor.jpg

Same character, absolutely no difference; (OK, maybe a slight armor/heal buff (1.5%) for $$$, and occasionally 500 energon).

So many choices for you guys. Finally a way to incorporate gaudy G2 color schemes, and those repaints ala TFP toys.

It happens in nearly every game available online, and seems another alley for revenue.

No. Let's not encourage Kabam to lesser effort please.
    Nightpath wrote: »
    SUGGESTION

SELL SKINS
    wbtqdu6v5j4v.jpg
    To this
    v94hn8omrzor.jpg

@Nightpath you're not LOOKING AT THE BIGGER PICTURE.

Once Kabam sell skins for $$$, two things happen.

1. Happy spenders getting to 'dress up' their existing, tiresome bots. A lick of paint does wonders. Whales spend, noobs grind for currency to buy said skins.
    2. Kabam ARE FORCED to release NEW, UNIQUE BOTS, since reskins won't cut it anymore. So the community receives truly new content.

WIN.
    SUGGESTION

SELL SKINS
    wbtqdu6v5j4v.jpg
    To this
    v94hn8omrzor.jpg

@Nightpath you're not LOOKING AT THE BIGGER PICTURE.

Once Kabam sell skins for $$$, two things happen.

1. Happy spenders getting to 'dress up' their existing, tiresome bots. A lick of paint does wonders. Whales spend, noobs grind for currency to buy said skins.
    2. Kabam ARE FORCED to release NEW, UNIQUE BOTS, since reskins won't cut it anymore. So the community receives truly new content.

WIN.

Granted, when you put it that way, it looks a lot more desirable, and I'm on board with that. As long as #2 on your list actually happens. I'm constantly amazed at the depths of minimal effort that people - and companies - can descend to, even if it ends up shooting themselves in the foot.
  • 1. Away Mission requiring specific bot classes, automatic filter to bots of the specific bot classes; currently need to apply filter or scroll through list of bots.

To be continued.
    edited August 2019
    1. Away Mission requiring specific bot classes, automatic filter to bots of the specific bot classes; currently need to apply filter or scroll through list of bots.

To be continued.

I just send high ranked bots, without bothering with the class. I still get guaranteed results, and don't have to scroll at all. Automatic filter would probably annoy me.... but that's just me.
    How about creating a new 20 ticket relic that boosts bot chip rewards?
    SUGGESTION:

LABEL RAID SHIELDS with numbers/colors.

I'm tired of guessing which is which in my stash.

PLEASE.

@Kabam Miike
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    SUGGESTION:

LABEL RAID SHIELDS with numbers/colors.

I'm tired of guessing which is which in my stash.

PLEASE.

@Kabam Miike

I had one that was expiring, I started with the 4 hour shield; luckily that was the one. :lol:
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Hmm a relic that increases the quality of Away Missions would be great!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited August 2019
    Commanders,

Shockwave has gathered a large amount of Ore for his Regenesis Program in order to fulfill the Dark Cybertron prophecy... on New Quintessa

To defeat this madman, Optimus Prime and the crew need the help of all Commanders.

Introducing [World Boss]

A mode where every player can participate using just 1 bot to deal as much damage as possible to an immortal Shockwave. But be quick, you’ll only have 15 minutes to battle the one-eyed scientists

Rewards
    Similar to Arenas, there will be 2 kinds of rewards: Milestone and Rank Rewards.
    + Individual Milestone Rewards: The more damage you do to Shockwave, the more rewards you get
    + Community Milestone Rewards: Milestone Rewards, but for every participants. However, there will be a “Damage Requirement” to unlock these rewards.
    + Rank Rewards: As it name suggests

Event Duration
    Each World Boss event will only last for 4 days. Each day features Shockwave in a different phase, each phase being stronger than the last

Participation Limits
    Each player will only be able to join World Boss twice a day. The damage accumulated from both participations combined will be added to the Milestone and score counter

Good luck, commanders!
    Sorry for the cheesy writing
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Really fun idea @Gunz0 — I’m curious how you keep it balanced. Specifically, when you think about rosters. If player A brings a R5/5* Cheeto compared to player B who brings a lesser bot like an R3/4*? Skill is still a huge factor but when the gap in bot used is so large how do you allocate rewards sensibly?
  • This is a great thread with some fantastic ideas, just saying.

Some of my ideas are purely regarding the user interface.
    1. Can we get a way to view bot info like Sig Level, Forge Level, etc without having to click "Full Info" from the Bot menu? This is a huge pain when it resets the filters and takes a bit to load.
    2. More filter options would be great, or a way to keep the filters locked in place when leaving a screen (as mentioned above); this could also extend to the Ore-13 page, since having to go back and forth between the claim and sell screens and reset filters adds so many steps to something so simple.
    3. I'm finally Level 60 now, but being able to see how much XP is needed between Commander Levels would be awesome.
    4. T3 Mod Sparks?
    5. Forge options for Relics FOR SURE. Or at least let us sell them for more than 100 gold? That's honestly disrespectful.
    6. An "overview" map, if you will. For example, if I've already cleared a map once, I feel I should be able to see a bird's eye view of the map so I can properly coordinate bots and strategies. It sucks not knowing until getting to the end of a path that the bot class you left behind is needed to topple a miniboss or something.
    7. Auto-complete Away Missions option would be awesome. That way if I've just sent my bots on an epic mission and the refresh happens, I can pay a certain amount of energon to auto finish my epic mission so I can start a new mission.
    This suggestion has got to have been made before, but... please can we have customizable preset buttons for at least three or four of our base relic configurations?
  • XaosPrimeXaosPrime Posts: 41
    edited August 2019
    This suggestion has got to have been made before, but... please can we have customizable preset buttons for at least three or four of our base relic configurations?

THIS.

And while we're talking about Presets, the ability to have maybe 3-5 teams that we can bookmark would be fantastic. I'm sure most people stick to one main team, but the ability to have an extra two teams slotted could save a lot of time.

Little things like this would really help us take advantage of our time, since most everything in this game is based on strict timing: from boost durations, energy recharge, and base gold generation to arena windows, raid store refresh, and spotlight deadlines. Saving these precious 2-5 minutes in team building or resource management can honestly be the difference between finishing an event or not.

It's honestly just mostly interface stuff, because I think (contrary to popular belief) the game is not necessarily hurting for new content. I think it just needs some new flair, kinda like splash screens (or the bot headshots in the class wheel loading screen), and new UI refreshes to make the game a little more efficient.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious

Any thoughts on something like this?

I'm new to the forums but have been playing for years. I feel like you guys don't get a lot of props, so I hope this thread can be more constructive than the typical "mOaRbOtZ." I've always found the game enjoyable (if not a little enjoyably infuriating sometimes), the story and dialogue are SPOT ON, and I think it has a great premise while keeping it pretty easy for players to mind the "power" gap, if you will. Needs some tweaking here and there, but overall still a 4*/5* 😂

PS. Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is Act 4.

I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

Sincerely,

XaosPrime
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    VISUAL UPDATE

Adds:

5 new battle maps

Inside the Ark (G1)

Magma caves (BW)

Transformers Prime Base (TFP)

Birch wood forest (ROTF)

Cybertron (IDW)

15 bot skins (they just change visual effects)

Soundblaster (Siege)

Skywarp (G1 Thundercracker)

Grimlock (Fall Of Cybertron)

Cheetor (BW Version one)

Dinobot II (BW)

Megatron DOTM (Dark Of The Moon)

Daytrader (TLK it had to be done)

Warpath (G1 Megatron)

Cliffjumper (G1)

Bumblebee (Bumblebee movie)

Bumblebee (Prime)

Optimus prime (Age Of Extinction)

Megatronus (Dream Wave)

Megatron (Autobot IDW)

Galactic Man Shockwave (Siege)

Each Skin costs 30-120 energon depending on how different the bot looks

I know this has been suggested before but I wanted to throw it out there again
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Feature request: Spark Swapping.

Two T4C of the same class (or 1 T4C plus some energon) for a chance at a random T4C from the other 5 Classes.

You know the reason.